Wife & Elderly Neighbor’s Son Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here. Go try this on. I borrowed it from my niece. It should fit you."

"Oh my! No Tonya. I can't. It's. It's too skimpy!"

"Oh come on Laura. Live a little. It's classy still. And besides. You've got the goods. Why not show them off?"

Laura turns red. "I don't know."

"Just go try it on. Hurry. We're running out of time."

Laura goes into the bathroom, changes. She looks at herself in the mirror. She's wearing a white lacy thong and matching bra. She looks at the top, held together by just the one string. It's skimpy for sure but a classy look too. Still, she's unsure.

She returns to Tonya.

"Damn, girl, you're fine!" Tonya says. "I mean, you're gorgeous. Sean is really going to like what he sees."

"Tonya, please. I shouldn't even be going on this date. I am a married woman."

"Oh hush, just go have fun," Tonya says, looking Laura up and down and then getting a look on her face. "Something is wrong, though."

"Oh? What is it?" Laura asks.

"It's your bra. It gives the top a awkward look. Go take it off!" she says. "You shouldn't wear one with that top!"

Laura turns red.

"Tonya! I couldn't. This is held together by just the one string."

"Do it. Come on, if you have the goods, why not," Tonya says. "And honey, you have the goods. Those girls are amazing and Sean will love it if you aren't wearing a bra."

Laura gasps, her jaw dropping.

Laura isn't sure. She's even more nervous but she goes into the bathroom, takes off her bra and puts the top back on, tying the top back together and adjust her big natural tits in it before coming back. The way it is tied, the top shows off cleavage -- especially because of how big her boobs are -- but also how the top is tied together to hold them in place. Because there is just the one tie strap, the top opens up in the shape of a triangle below her breasts to expose a bit of her stomach.

"Hmmm hmmm, that's right, those girls look great in that top," Tonya says.

"I....I....but..." Laura says only to be cut off by Tonya.

"Hush. It's final!"

CHAPTER 8

Tonya begins to drive Laura over to Sean's place. He lives about 15 minutes away in a part of town that's all black. He lives in a small, older home.

Laura sits in silence as Tonya drives.

"Laura, you'll be fine. You look amazing," Tonya says.

"I'm just so scared and nervous. I've never gone out in such a short skirt and revealing top before. And. And. And I'm a married woman!"

"It'll be OK. Live a little," Tonya says getting closer to Sean's place. "Sean won't be able to keep his eyes and hands off you!"

"Tonya!"

"Your girls there look amazing in that top," Tonya adds as she parks on the street in front of Sean's place.

"But Tonya!!! I'm married. And this is a first date!"

Tonya gets out to walk Laura up to the house. It's 6:05 pm in a nice but not too hot summer evening.

Sean opens the door.

"Sean, here's Laura for your date," Tonya says, as if delivering her to Sean.

Sean's eyes go up and down Laura. Not once. Not twice. But three times.

"Wow! You look amazing, Laura," Sean says, stepping forward, putting his hands on her hips and leaning down to kiss her cheek. Right away.

"I'm so glad you could grab a drink with me tonight," he says.

Laura blushes. Sean can tell she's nervous. She's nervous and innocent but fucking sexy.

Deep down, Laura can't deny there is an attraction as her mind races back to dinner at Tonya's house the other night and how Sean asked her out by the car with his hands in her hips. Even though she's never been more nervous before in her lift and has her emotions remain conflicted about the position she finds herself in.

"Th...thank you Sean," she says, blushing.

Tonya jumps in. "Sean, I'm going to your Aunt Carol's place to hang out. Call or text me when the date is over and I'll come get Laura and take her home."

"Sure mom. Sounds like a plan," he says, hands still on Laura's waist as he again checks out her body.

"Laura, there's a great neighborhood bar two blocks from here. Let's walk," he says.

"That sounds lovely. It's a great day," she says.

CHAPTER 9

Sean turns Laura and puts his hand in her lower back just above her ass and begins walking away with her down the sidewalk. He glances down behind her, as he guides her away, admiring her legs and ass.

At first, he talks to her about her day as he walks with her. But his hand inches down and as they round a corner, he puts his hand right in her ass. She gasps. She is stunned a bit. If Tom would have done tried to grab her ass on their first date, she would have slapped him. She about to object when he leans down and whispers into her ear.

"You've got an amazing body," he says, blowing a bit into her ear and then brushing some hair away from her neck.

"Here we are. It's on the right," he says.

Laura again, her logic wants her to object as she hears Sean whisper into her ear. But she instead nearly melts as he blows into hear ear and brushes hair away form her neck, a weakness for her.

The bar is older. And Laura is nervous going into it. Sean guides her in. It's a darker bar and lounge. Kind of smoky. There is a jazz band already getting going.

As Laura's eyes adjust she realizes she's the only white woman in the bar. Sean puts his hand on her lower back and guides her to the bar.

"Let's get a drink," he says.

Laura is nervous. She feels as if everyone looking at her. Sean moves her to the bar and stands behind her and just to the side so half of his body is brushing up against her ass and back. He looks down over and down at her cleavage and then up at the bar tender.

"Hey Vic, how are you," he says, clearly knowing the bar tender. "Get us two Old Fashions."

She doesn't drink a ton. Some wine and a beer from time to time with Tom. But never whiskey.

She's about to object when Sean again whispers into her ear. "You look amazing in this top."

As Vic slides the drinks over, Sean says: "Vic and I have known each other since first grade."

"Oh that's great," Laura says.

Laura nervously sips the drink. Sean drinks his as they stand by the bar and talk. Sean tells her more stories about growing up in this neighborhood.

His big body brushes against her petite one. His bulge pushes against her at one point. She gasps a little. She feels it. It's huge. She's nervous. She sips her drink again. But yet she can't help but realize Sean is huge and part of her is stunned by what she feels.

Sean then moves her hair off her neck from behind. This makes her get butterflies. She's scared and nervous but why does she feel attracted to Sean. This has been racing through her mind for days.

Then right there by the bar Sean leans down and kisses her neck. "You smell great too," he says.

"Let's move away from the bar," he says.

Sean guides Laura away. Past some tables. Past a few booths and to a darker back corner. She's unsure where Sean is taking her. But she isn't sure she'd be able to say no to wherever he is taking her. She can't believe how she is feeling as he whispers into her ear and as he moves her hair away from her neck.

Sean turns Laura and guides her back against the wall. He puts his big hands and arms on the wall in either side of her. She feels so small next to him.

From a distance, even if people could see with better light, Sean is so big they wouldn't see much of her behind his body as he leans over her, with her back to the wall.

He leans in and kisses her. Deep. Right away. She's stunned but the feel of the kiss races through her body. Why does it feel so good when it's so wrong, her mind races.

Her husband Tom didn't have the courage to kiss her on their first date. Took him seven dates.

Sean breaks the kiss and leans over to kiss her neck. "Oh god Sean. We can't. Oh mm I'm married. This. Is. Our. First. Date," she says breathing harder.

"Shhh," Sean says and then kisses her deeply again, pushing is tongue deep into her mouth. And as he kisses her, he runs one hand up her side and cups one of her big 34DD boobs over her top.

Laura moans out. She can't help it. As Sean kneads her tit, she opens her mouth more to his kiss. Sean pushes his tongue into her mouth and as he does, he moves his hand over and expertly unties the string holding her top together.

Laura breaks the kiss and gasps as her top now hangs open. "But ... Sean ... it's our first date ... someone might see!"

Laura is breathing hard. Instead of answering with words, Sean leans in and kisses her deeply once more and slides his hand in to cup and knead one of her naked tits.

Sean loves the feel of it. So big but so natural. He squeezes it. He kneads it. He tweaks her nipple.

Laura moans into Sean's mouth as he kisses her. He then begins kneading her other breast with his other hand. Soon, her top is really hanging wide open as his big black hands cup and knead and squeeze both of her tits as he makes out with her., her back pushed to the wall of the dark, smoky bar.

She can't believe it. She's never done anything so public before like this with her husband Tom. Yet her she is, her back to the wall in a dark corner of an old bar. Her top completely open as this big older black man makes out with her and has his way with her tits.

Sean keeps this up for 10 minutes but he isn't done with her yet. He then moves down and leans over to take one of her tits into his mouth, sucking it, tugging in her nipple with his lips.

Laura wraps her arms around him and moans. "Ohhh mmmmm."

Sean then moves his hand down and slips it inside not just her skirt but her panties. All in one motion. Laura gasps. She nods no but gasps out: "Oh gawwdddd."

The music muffles her moans. She is stunned by how quickly things are moving. But she arches her back in pleasure as she stands against the wall as this big older black man devours and feasts upon her breasts and begins to finger her.

Laura is already soaking wet and Sean slips in a finger. He can already tell she is tight.

"Oh mmmm oh mmmmm," she moans and squirms.

Sean works his way back up from her tits and begins kissing her neck. Then back over to give her another deep kiss as he fingers her pussy and uses his thumb to rub her clit. She's on the verge of cumming. Right there. Right in the bar.

Sean pushes his tongue into her mouth and kisses her deeply, while fingering her and pushing her back to the wall more forcefully. At that moment, Laura moans out into his mouth, her body shakes, her pussy grips his finger, as she orgasms hard.

"Oh gawwwddddd," she says, in between kisses. "Oh my god!"

Laura is breathing hard as Sean removes his hand from inside her panties and skirt. He takes a small step back to admire the view of her big, naked tits as her top hangs open.

"Let's get out of here," Sean says, beginning to pull her away.

Laura barely has time to tier her top back together. She's adjusting her boobs in the top as he guides her out. Sean nods to Vic on his way out. Vic knows what's up. Vic knows Sean is taking Laura home to fuck.

CHAPTER 10

Sean takes her by her hand and leads her quickly out of the bar. He begins quickly walking with her back to her house, the sun now set. Laura nearly stumbles at one point as Sean is leading her away quickly but he keeps her from falling.

"But Sean....this is....our....first date," Laura tries to protest again as Sean gets her to his house and begins to guide her up the front porch.

"Shhh Laura....shhhhh," he says, putting his hand on her ass and squeezing it as he unlocks his door.

Sean opens the door and makes Laura go in first. He admires her legs and tight ass as she walks in.

When the door is shut, Sean comes up behind her and kisses her neck. He reaches around her from behind as he pushes up against her with his big body. He puts his big strong black hands right over her DD breasts. He kneads them.

The lights are on in the house and she looks down and sees the contrast as Sean's big black hands kneads her breasts overtop her white top. She breaths harder. She's still so wet. Her nipples hard. She looks at his hands on her chest, as if mesmerized, and she watches as Sean moves to untie her top. She watches the string move and watches as Sean pulls apart her top so her tits spill out in all their glory. Sean moves to cup and knead her now naked breasts. She sees the contrast in color again and moans out as he kneads them.

Sean then moves his hands and slides them down her sides to her hips and tugs off her skirt and panties all at the same time. He tugs them down until they fall to her ankles.

Laura can't believe it. She steps out of her heels and skirt and panties. She's naked with another man. She's naked with a man who is not her husband. Sean loves what he sees from behind and then turns her around to look at her. He takes in her big, natural, firm tits. His eyes go down to her pussy, her lips glistening with wetness. He loves what he sees.

He leans down and kisses her deeply again, reaching around and giving her naked ass a squeeze as he pulls her into his deep, sensual kiss. He then turns her around and begins leading her to his bedroom.

When he gets her into his room, he turns Laura again and walks over over and pushes her back onto the bed. He stares down at her naked body, smiling, eyeing her up and down again as he takes off his clothes.

Laura watches. She's already so wet. She notices his hairy chest, his tattoos on his arms. He has a bit of a belly but he's not fat or anything. And then her jaw drops. She gasps loudly as Sean pulls down his pants and his monster cock springs free.

"Oh. My. God!" she gasps.

Sean is 8 inches soft, which is bigger than her husband Tom is when Tom is hard. Tom is like 4 to 5 inches hard.

"It... is... so... big...," she gasps, staring at it both in nervousness but also amazed at what she is looking at. She watches as Sean strokes it and it grows bigger and thicker.

At the same time, Sean moves to the bed. He pushes her fully onto the bed, and spreads her legs. He climbs up and gets between her to mount her, to take her, to claim her body.

His 12-inch black cock is fully hard now. He looks down, into her eyes, as he takes his cock and rubs it up and down her wet pussy lips. She gasps. She moans. She stares back at him.

He begins pushing the head into her married pussy.

Her jaw drops open. She gasps.

"OHHHH!" she moans. "But....so....big...don't...oh god. Too big. Don't hurt me!"

"Don't worry babe," he says, leaning down and giving her a deep kiss as he pushes into her tight wet pussy. "Oh damn you feel amazing!"

Sean pushes more, in and out with the first two inches. Then deeper. Three inches, in and out. In and out.

As he begins to fuck her, she begins panting, breathing harder. A mix of pleasure and pain begins coursing through her body.

Sean pushes four inches, five inches, six inches, in and out.

He takes his cock out just to the head, and then pushes it deeper, up to eight inches.

"OH OH GOD!" Laura gasps, as Sean is taking her deeper than Tom ever has, and Sean isn't even fully inside her yet.

"Mmmm you feel amazing, babe," Sean says. "You need this. Mmmm your body needs this!"

As he says that, he thrusts hard, her tits bounce as he slams into her deep, as he bottoms out inside her. Her eyes roll back in her head.

"OHHHHH AHHHHHH OHHH GAWWWD!"

Sean then picks up the pace, fucking her in and out. Hard. Fast. Deep. Then he gives her slow but powerful thrusts.

The expert fucking sends her over the edge and she cries out in an intense orgasm. Her husband never makes her cum just from his penis. Yet here she is, cumming on Sean's huge black cock.

Sean keeps up the pace, fucking her right through her orgasm. Then he pulls out. She gasps. She's panting.

He flips her over so easily and moves her into the doggy position and guides his cock back into her. He thrusts hard while grabbing her hips.

"Damn bitch, your pussy is amazing," Sean moans out. "Fuckin' good. Meant for me."

She moans. She gasps. She's never been talked like this before. But instead of being mad, she feels even more turned on.

Sean thrusts into her. Her tits hang sexily in this position and sway as he rams into her. He kneads her ass with both hands as he plows into her.

He gives her ass a gentle yet firm slap as he fucks her.

"OH OH GOD!" she moans.

He runs his hand up her back as he thrusts and then grabs her hair. As he pulls back, he pounds into her, sending her into her third orgasm of the day.

"Ohhh fuckkkkkkk mmmmmm oh mmmmmm," Laura moans, tits swaying, body sweaty, panting.

She never, ever uses the word fuck with Tom. As she climaxes, Sean quickly pulls out and before she realizes what's happening, he quickly flips her into her back.

He moves up over her and aims his massive cock at her breasts. As she stares at his massive manhood he moans out and begins shooting his cum all over her tits.

She gasps as shot after shot land on her. Tom always cums in a condom and never shoots in her.

CHAPTER 11

On the drive home with Tonya, Laura is eerily silent. Tonya knows Laura got fucked but doesn't press for details. She knows she'll get that from Laura later.

Instead, Tonya is reassuring and even snagged Laura's other dress before leaving the house earlier and allows her to change at her place before going back home to Tom.

When she got home, Tom was actually engrossed in an online video game with his college buddies and only briefly says hi to his wife -- a woman who just got fucked bareback by a big strong older black man.

Into the night and all morning, Laura frets. She can't believe it. She cheated. She broke her vows. She's in tears.

At about 11 am, Tonya texts Laura: "Are you coming over?!"

Laura is in tears when she comes over to see Tonya.

"What's wrong honey?" Tonya says, motioning for her to sit in the couch.

She is wearing a little mini dress with an empire cut style drapes over her body, one that not only has an innocent look but also is sexy because of how short it is and how it could easily just be flipped up. She has no bra on with it today.

Laura bursts into tears as she sits down next to Tonya.

"I...I...can't...believe...I...cheated. I cheated on Tom," she says. "It was wrong. I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have. What am I going to do? What if he finds out? Oh Tonya, what have I done?"

"Shhh, shhh honey," Tonya says, hugging her. "It's going to be OK. You didn't do anything wrong."

"What do you mean? I cheated."

"Honey, come on. Sean is a great guy," Tonya says. "I saw how he looked at you. I saw how you flirted with him."

Laura gasps. Tonya continues.

"Let me ask you something," Tonya says as she look at Laura, who remains in tears. "And I need you to be 100 percent honest with me. Promise?"

"I...I...promise, Tonya," she says. "I promise."

"Was it good?" Tonya asks.

Laura looks up at Tonya, hestitating. "What?"

"You know what, Laura. Don't be coy," Tonya glares. "Was sex good."

Laura blushes and turns red through the tears.

"Oh Tonya," Laura cries. "That's what scares me. It....it..was the best...of my life. I...I...came...three times. Oh what have I done!"

Tonya embraces Laura as they both sit on the couch. "Then everything will be OK."

Then, as Tonya embraces a crying Laura, Sean walks in.

CHAPTER 12

Sean walks in, glad to see the sexy young white wife over visiting. He sees her crying and the two women embracing. Laura then looks up. Her eyes meet Sean's. He again eyes her up and down, and smiles. She shutters. But then guilt sets in.

"I...I...I...need to go," Laura says, standing up.

Sean likes what he sees. Her big tits jiggle in that dress as she quickly stands. He just loves how natural she is. He can tell she is distraught, and knows it's because she is feeling guilty. But he knows he can't give her up. Her pussy was just too good. It was perfect for him. Her body is perfect for his.