Wife and Hubby in Need

Story Info
Danish wife enjoyed by neighbor, or vice-versa?
3k words
4.43
43.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

A year ago, I moved to a condo near a neighborhood of vintage single-family homes. Inge is a mom who lives in a house on the corner near my place. She's a very attractive wife who must be in her mid-forties. She is from Denmark, and her English has a delightful accent that adds to her allure.

Inge is tall with light brown hair that falls to her shoulders. Her form is full-figured with good sized breasts, curving hips, and long legs. She also has a husband and two children.

When I drive home, I turn at her corner and sometimes see her and the family outside in the yard. I've met Inge a few times on neighborhood walks, and I take every chance to chat with her and ogle her lovely body. She has a good sense of humor, and her expressions in mangled English are adorable. She has a wholesome loveliness, not particularly sexy or bombshell beautiful, just a friendly face with a nice smile and an appealing character.

Her husband seems to be an odd match for her. Oscar seldom speaks. He is short, round in the middle, and balding. She is taller than him by a good six inches. He will wear dress shoes and black socks with shorts. Nothing about him seems like a right match for sweet and pretty Inge.

Little did it I know that things were not quite what they seemed. I have fucked my share of other men's wives, and it is the best sex imaginable. They are so happy to have some variety and excitement in their lives. My hope to was add Inge to my collection of fucked wives, and since she lived in my neighborhood I fantasized about her becoming a frequent fuck partner. I began to think through steps I could take to make my dreams come true, not imagining that perhaps she and Oscar were ahead of me.

My mind raced as I tried to find a way to bridge the gap between casual neighborhood friendliness and fucking her silly with or without Oscar's approval. By chance, a first step fell into my lap.

Driving past her home on day I saw Inge doing work in the yard, and I pulled over by the curb to say hello from my car. She smiled, put down her garden tools and walked over to greet me, dressed in tight yoga pants and a halter top.

As she approached my car window, I stared at the tight-fitting top that struggled to retain her swaying breasts. Little points defined the position of both nipples. Down below, the yoga pants revealed a perfectly pronounced camel-toe. I looked up to her smiling face and made trivial conversation, but I kept glancing down to the luscious puffy pussy lips that were directly at my eye level and only a few inches away.

My cock responded immediately. I felt moisture leaking down my leg. At one point, I had to reach down and adjust my pants to make room for an enlarging dick. Did she notice?

When I got home, it only took me a few minutes to wank and spew. And that wasn't the first time I'd jerked off with Inge in my mind.

In July, Inge and her family took a vacation at the beach. Soon after they returned I happened to drive by and saw her outside. Her two children were playing, and Oscar sat in a folding chair in the driveway reading a newspaper.

She wore a short robe, the kind made for swim wear to cover a woman's bathing suit. It covered her shoulders and fell down about knee length.

I parked at the curb and waved, and Inge walked out to say hello. I nodded to Oscar while the kids chased a ball into the back yard.

"Back from the beach?" I asked.

Inge said, "Yes, vee had a lot of sun."

"I see your tan," I said.

"Oh, tan and a little too much sun burned, I tink," Inge replied with her little accent. "Look," as she pulled down the top of her robe to show me tan lines where her bathing suit straps had left white marks. A tightly stretched tube top covered her breasts.

"Golly," I said, you did get a lot of sun.

Inge stepped closer to me, with her back to her husband. He was reading and didn't pay any attention to us.

She pulled the robe to the side to show me her other shoulder. Then, while standing just a foot or two from me, and with my eyes at her pussy level, she parted her robe and said, "And just look at dis," showing her whiter skin that had been covered the lower part of her bathing suit.

My eyes popped as she exposed herself more intimately than I expected. In fact, she pulled the robe apart enough to reveal panties and a few tangles of her pussy hairs.

My cock rocket had passed lift-off and was going through stage two. I could not tell if she was intentionally flirting with me or if she was just unconcerned about showing me more than most women would show. I was not exactly a stranger, but we weren't close friends either.

I looked again for Oscar. He sat about fifteen yards away and was absorbed in his paper. I glanced around for the children, and they were still in the back yard.

"Let me see that again," I said to Inge.

She took two steps toward the side of my car and held her robe apart.

"Apparently you did not go topless or bottomless," I said as I stared directly at her panties, and I could see how they were puffed up a bit by her pussy hairs. "Your skin will recover soon," I said, "but do be careful about too much exposure down here." At that moment I reached out of my car window and lowered her panties slightly to treat myself to a better view of her mons just above her pussy lips, and said, "So glad you didn't get sunburned there."

Inge stood there holding her robe open and allowed me to get frisky with her with her husband nearby. She said, "I dink you are being maybe too friendly, no?"

I smiled and said, "I'm just a friendly guy." My finger was still stretching her panties downs slightly.

Inge laughed, "You are a naughty boy, I tink."

Just as she spoke, I lowered her panty a little more and let me finger find the extreme upper cleft between her pussy lips and said, "I think we should be naughty together." My cock launched into stage three while Inge stood there quietly. My finger hovered just above her clit while I glanced at her husband who was unaware that I was treating myself to his wife's pussy.

I pulled her panty back up. I think Inge was smiling, but it was hard to truly figure out her expression.

I said, "My condo has a lovely swimming pool. You should bring the children over for a swim some time. And bring you bathing suit, too."

She nodded and said, "Dass ist a nice invitation. They love to play in the vater."

"Good," I said, "Would they like to swim today?"

"I'll ask them," she said.

"You are welcome any time of the day or night," I said, then winked at her and pulled away from the curb and waved to Oscar with the same hand had had just been playing with his wife's pussy. Oscar looked up and nodded.

Not an hour passed when there was a knock at my door. It was Inge, Oscar, and the two children. "Hello, we came to swim, if it is okay," Inge said. Oscar, said nothing and looked bored.

My condo is on the second floor with a view of the courtyard and pool. "Come in," I said, but only Inge entered.

She said to the others, "Run along to the pool. Oscar, watch the children. I'll be along in a little vile." They turned and raced down the stairs while Oscar followed them.

I shut the door and led Inge to the large window facing the pool. In a few seconds, we saw the children splash into the water while Oscar sat in a chair, unfolded a magazine, and started to read.

I smiled at Inge. She said, "I brought my bathing suit. Can I change here?"

"Sure," I told her, "You can use my bedroom or bathroom, but I'll change right here."

Inge didn't move as I started to undress. Since she thought I had been naughty with her, maybe she thought it was her turn to be naughty.

She paused and watched me remove my trousers. My boxers were tented ridiculously. I let her be curious as I removed my shirt to show her my young slim build. Inge was looking down at my ballooning boxers and watching my cock move as it enlarged.

She had already removed her robe, and her tube top didn't fully contain the underside of her breasts. Her nipples were now more pointed and on display.

Pretending that this was all normal and nothing was unusual, I made quick work of my underdrawers, letting them drop to the floor. There had been so much to arouse my cock already that it was at very-near full erection, projecting out several inches before the weight of my big cock head caused it to curve gently and droop downward. In the next ten seconds, Inge saw it become fully erect. All thick eight inches were displayed, straight as an arrow and ninety-degrees to my torso. I looked at her and smiled as my dick blew a little cum bubble for her.

She laid her bathing suit on a chair and started to undress. I said, "I think tan lines are very sexy."

"You do?" she asked, "I am glad you tink so," she said as she pulled up the stretchy tube top and let her breasts swing free. They were absolutely as I had imagined. Full and still perky and young looking even at her age. Her nipples were large and rosy pink.

She stood in just her panties. "Lovely," I said to her. "Come over here to the window so we can see your husband."

Inge covered her tits with an arm and carefully approached the window. "Bend over and put your hands on the windowsill." As she did this, her breasts were concealed from view to the courtyard, but she could see everything.

As she looked at the pool and her husband, I asked, "Would Oscar want me to remove your panties?" She did not reply as I started to peel them down over her backside over the humps of her ass and down the back of her legs. I looked upward to see her pussy lips in the gap between her legs.

Usually, I like to spend much more time preparing a wife's pussy for my entry. My cock is large, and women appreciate time to get ready and to get over any fear of taking a larger dick. But this situation was too good to pass up. I wanted to make a first penetration while she watched her husband, so I supported my cock gently from underneath and approached Igne's backside. Her legs were parted just enough for my dick to pass beneath her ass cheeks and locate her slippery pussy zone.

I paused with my cock head ready to probe. "Wave to your husband," I told Inge.

She looked out of the window and waved. Oscar looked up and nodded, and at that moment my cock forced its way into his wife's pussy. I've fucked wives in front of their husbands before, but never quite like this. Her husband didn't know that he was watching his wife getting fucked while she looked straight at him.

This was almost nirvana for me. To my surprise, my thick dick easily entered Inge. Most women are much tighter. As my cock slid deeper into her, I gained some respect for Oscar. Either he had a big dick or they used large sized marital aids.

Once my full length was implanted, I told her, "Tell Oscar you'll be down in a little while." Inge called out to him while I began the ole in-and-out. He looked up and nodded while I withdrew and then pushed into his wife. All he could see was his wife's face while I stood behind her and sped up the pace.

Sometimes I would withdraw completely and let my cock slide from the top of her butt cheeks downward. As my cock flicked past her anus, Inge would flinch with pleasure and worry.

She began to speak in Danish, and I was pretty sure her words would make the upright citizens of Copenhagen blush. She became so vocal that I had to pull her away from the open window. We moved to the sofa so I could hold her legs apart and get a deeper penetration. Inge responded with sighs and moans of pleasure.

Instead of licking her to orgasm a few times, I decided it would be best to keep up the fucking and save other fun things for another time. I did enjoy toying with her nipples while pistoning my cock in and out of her pussy. I looked down to see her long labia stretch apart and cling to my cock as I withdrew, then her pussy lips would disappear as my cock pushed back deep inside her.

We shouldn't keep her hubby and family waiting too long, so at the moment when I was ready to discharge inside Inge, I leaned forward and kissed her passionately. The kisses amplified my emotions for this housewife, and I felt my geyser start to throb. I kept my lips pressed to hers as my pump started and I completed the injections.

"You must come to see me more often," I said to Inge as we put on bathing suits. Ten minutes later we were poolside, and Inge gave her husband a little kiss on his bald head while smiling at me. My cock was spent, but I had been so excited that it was still semi-erect. Inge and I jumped into the pool and she held her arms around my neck as our private parts made contact.

This was the beginning of a busy schedule with Inge. She would knock on my door at all hours. Over the next month, we must have fucked a dozen times.

Then one day Oscar knocked at my door. "Uh oh," I thought as I invited him inside. I'd never traded more than a few words with him before. Oscar said, "The children are coming over soon for a swim, and I wanted to come a bit early to change into my bathing suit and to thank you."

"Thank me?" I asked.

"Yeah," Oscar said, "You've been a great help to me." As he spoke, he said his swim trunks aside and started to undress. "Yeah," I met Inge when I lived in Europe, and she was a hum dinger. Very pretty and very sexy."

I dared to say, "I would agree."

"Well, she can wear me out, if you know what I mean. That woman loves her sex."

I was beginning to put two and two together when Oscar said, "Yessiree, she wants it a lot, and we'd been talking about finding her a partner to help me."

Okay, now it made more sense. Inge and Oscar had targeted me as a sex helper. I said, "So you know...."

"Hell yes," he said, "I was the one who suggested to her that you might be a willing stud."

Just at that moment, Oscar dropped his boxers, and a sizeable cock swung back and forth. He wasn't hard, but his dick was long and thick even while soft. Oscar was more of a Lothario than I had given him credit for.

I wasn't sure what to say at this moment, but I spoke, "My goodness Oscar, I bet you've pleased a lot of ladies with that."

He replied, "Sure have, and thanks to you I'm pleasing more now."

"What?" I asked.

"Now that I have somebody to help me with Inge, I can get a little new pussy myself."

I smiled, "Happy to help," I told Oscar.

"That's why I thanked you," he said. "The wives think I'm just a short bald nobody, so they don't notice me. I'm practically invisible when I get out in public."

I listened to him.

"But if word gets out that I can give 'em a big fuck with this," and he reached down and waved his cock, "you'd be surprised how easy it is to screw a bunch of them. One talks to another, a friend tells her friend, and before I know it I've fucked a handful in a month."

"You'd kind to share your skills," I told him.

"Bullshit! They only want my cock, not me, but that's okay with me. My problem had been keeping Inge satisfied. And I need you to keep it up."

"It's been my pleasure to help you," I told Oscar.

"Well, you're gonna have to help more next week because Inge's sister is visiting. She lives in Denmark and will be here for a visit. If you thing Inge is attractive, you'll love Astrid. Just wait and see."

"Does Inge want me to fuck her and her sister?" I asked.

"I've always had to fuck them both when she visits," Oscar said, "Now maybe I can let you keep 'em happy."

I was dazed by Oscar's visit. I thought I was getting away with a secret wife fucking, but really it was Oscar and Inge who were using me. And I was delighted.

"Oscar," I asked, "these other wives you meet, let me know if I can help you there, too."

Oscar looked up at me, his cock had been slowly enlarging, and said, "Well, Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers