Wife & Husbands Business Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it downstairs and of course our investors ran 10 minutes late. As we are waiting Derek kept complimenting my wife and telling me how lucky I was. I didn't know how to respond to these compliments beyond the occasional "uh huh," "She's something," as my mind kept playing it over and over. My wife seemingly just cheated on me with my permission in front of me though I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure how I was processing this. Luckily the investors showed up and my gears switched towards them.

After an overall well meeting my mind came back to it when we were walking towards the pool bar where I saw my wife sun bathing with indeed a drink in hand. She's so gorgeous I thought before I realized Derek was still with me and he too was gazing at her.

"Maybe that should be our premeeting ritual," Derek joked.

"That was a onetime deal my friend," quickly shutting him down.

Over dinner that night, Jennifer and I talked about it and made me realize, "Yes, I am lucky to have this wife do something like that for me," though I know a big portion was for her own confidence. Making our way back to our room Jennifer was clearly tipsy. The first thing she did after entering the room was jump on the bed doggy style and hiking up her sundress, "You like what you see honey?" she inquired.

My penis was already rock hard from the view. It looks like the Viagra may not be needed anymore. I bent down behind her taking her pussy in my mouth. Jennifer's right hand began massaging her own breast.

"Honey... this morning... do something like that has had me wet all day," she admitted.

"Really?" I hesitantly asked.

"What would you think of having an audience member again tonight?" she asked.

"You want Derek to watch us?" I said surprised.

"I was thinking you could be the one watching again," she spouted back.

I looked at the door separating our rooms pondering all outcomes - though I could not doubt my erection thinking of the situation.

"I'll knock," Jennifer said getting up from the bed making her way to the door.

"If we do this, its only cause its Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?" I let out.

In a fast fashion she hurried off her sundress and agreed. I began slowly jerking my cock... This new erotic turn was not something I didn't expect, but something I also did not feel compelled to stop. I knew deep down from the twinkle in her eye this was not a lifestyle staying in Vegas.


12