Wife and The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel better now?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah," I said. "Whatever that is, maybe you should sell it. Probably make a mint."

"You're not the first one whose told me that," he said.

"You said we need to talk," I said.

"Yes," he said. "We do. It's about your wife." As I looked closer, I remembered where I had seen him before -- he was in the club, watching my wife act like a slut at her table.

"You know about my wife?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Yes. I've been observing her for a while now."

"You saw her at that club tonight, didn't you?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"I did," he said. "Tell me something, Bill. Do you remember when you started noticing the changes in her?"

"Yeah, it was about three months ago or so," I said.

"That seems right," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He turned to look at me before continuing.

"You're probably going to think I'm crazy, but you need to know what's going on," he said.

"Yeah, I already know what's going on," I said. "My wife has turned into a cheating bitch."

"Yes, she has, but she had help," he said.

"Help? What do you mean, help?" I asked.

"She was influenced," he said. "There's something inside her -- something almost as old as history itself."

"Wait a minute," I said. "Are you going to tell me she's been... possessed by something? Come on, that's just ridiculous."

"Is it?" he asked. "Tell me the truth. Have you ever walked into an empty room and felt like something or someone was watching you? Ever have chills go up and down your spine with no explanation?"

"Yes, but there's a logical explanation for all that," I said.

"Perhaps," he said. "Perhaps not. Perhaps you simply don't want to acknowledge there could be something out there you can't see, something you can't -- or won't -- face. Call it what you want -- a specter, a beast, a... demon. We all have them. Sometimes, they exist in our nightmares. Other times, they live in our fears.

"As a child, you used to imagine one right under your bed at night. You would cry out and your mother would come into your room, soothe your forehead with her magic touch and the beast would disappear," he said. I looked at him, shocked. How did he know that?

"Your wife is under the influence of such a creature," he said.

"You mean, like the devil or something?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose from your perspective, that would make about as much sense as anything else," he said.

"So, what am I supposed to do? Just pretend the devil made her do it and forgive her?" I asked. He shook his head.

"The... beast, for lack of a better word, didn't make her do anything," he said. "It only feeds off of the desires that are already there. Amplifies them. Justifies them in her mind."

"So, you're saying this beast just brought out her inner slut?" I asked.

"Something like that," he said.

"You seem to know an awful lot about this thing," I said.

"That's because I've been tracking it for a long time. It's left a lot of damage in its wake."

"And you want me to do what? Help you capture it or something?" I asked.

"You don't capture something like this," he said. "It needs to be killed. Before it can do more damage."

"Killed? What would that do to Carrie?"

"Difficult to say," he told me. "Of course, you can opt to let it stay where it is, but I guarantee you it will use her until it destroys her, then it will simply toss her aside and move on to its next victim."

"So either way, she's toast. Is that what you're telling me?" I asked.

"I hate to say it, but that's pretty much the choice. Although there is a slight chance she may recover from the encounter. But she'll never be fully satisfied going back to her previous life. Now that she's tasted what the beast has to offer, she'll always want more," he said.

"But you can kill this thing without killing her?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "But it's still dangerous. The beast could respond by taking her life or damaging her in some way."

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Just be there," he said. "I'll do the heavy lifting." I heard a ding and watched as he pulled out a smartphone. He looked at it for a few moments then put the phone away. "She's at your house. And she's not alone. We need to move, now. Are you ready?" I wondered why my brother hadn't called, and then remembered someone was taking his place.

"Yeah, let's do this," I said. He started the car and pulled out of the park. It only took a few minutes to get to my house. When we got there, I saw the master bedroom light on upstairs. He pulled into the driveway and stopped the car. Carrie's car was already in the driveway and another car was in front of the house.

"Be careful," Steve said. "She's not alone."

"Gotcha," I said, taking my keys back from him. I unlocked the door and we both crept inside, looking for any possible sign of danger. There was none, but we could both hear Carrie and someone upstairs, fucking.

"Yeah, fuck me with that monster dick," I heard Carrie cry out. Then I heard the bed hitting the wall as whoever she was with pounded into her. We made our way upstairs and Steve stood just outside the door as I walked in.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" I bellowed when I saw a youngster fucking Carrie on my bed, her bare feet raised high in the air over his shoulders. He jumped when I yelled and looked back at me, surprise and fear on his face. "Get the fuck outta my house, you pimply-face freak," I commanded.

"Yeah, okay, mister. Please don't hurt me. She begged for it," he stammered as he gathered his clothes and headed downstairs. I turned to look at my soon-to-be ex-wife. I saw how red and puffy her pussy was and saw globs of cum dripping from her. Her entire body seemed to be smeared with the stuff, and her once beautiful hair was matted with it.

"Why don't you come and get your anniversary creampie, my faithful little cuckold," she sneered. At that moment, she looked truly ugly to me and I couldn't believe this was the woman I married five years ago this weekend. "I know you want to eat cum fresh from my cunt," she said as she slithered over the covers.

Then her face changed as Steve walked into the room. Her eyes grew wide and her face actually appeared to morph right in front of me.

"YOU!" she screamed. "What are you doing here?"

"It's time for you to go," Steve said before saying something in an unfamiliar language. Carrie screamed as he spoke, covering her ears.

"I'm never leaving here," the Carrie-Beast cried. "I like it here! You can't make me leave. I'll use this cunt for years before I go anywhere." Steve reached into his long coat and pulled out a long, wide sword. As he held it in his hands, it began to light up and was quickly covered in flames. The whole time, he continued chanting in an unfamiliar language.

"No!" Carrie-Beast screamed. "I'll feed your bones to my dogs, little man!"

"SEMPER INVICTUS!" Steve declared as he brought the sword up. He swung the sword and I thought he would cut Carrie in two, but much to my surprise, he didn't.

I heard screaming and saw a blinding flash of light followed by the stench of acrid smoke that now filled the entire room. There was something lit up laying on the floor. Steve put his sword away and bent down to pick it up. He broke it into two pieces and the light inside it died out.

"It's gone. For good," he said. I turned to Carrie and saw her laying on the bed, her eyes wide. Other than bruises from where she had been manhandled by the guys fucking her, there were no other marks on her body. I went to her, hoping she was still alive. I saw her take a breath, and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Bill," she said. Then I saw a wicked grin come across her face. "But to be honest, it was a lot of fun." As I looked, I saw confusion on her face, then one side of her face appeared to droop just a bit.

"Carrie?" I asked. "Are you okay?" She seemed to have trouble focusing on my face and she tried to say something, but couldn't.

"You'd better call for an ambulance," Steve said. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911, telling the dispatcher I needed an ambulance for a possible stroke victim. Twenty minutes later, an ambulance pulled up to the house. Steve had left by then, and I opened the window to air out the room.

The paramedics quickly examined Carrie, and determined that she was having a stroke. They put her on a gurney and took her to Mercy General Hospital. I followed in my car.

...

Epilogue:

Carrie didn't survive the trip to the hospital. I called Jeannie and told her what happened. She came to the hospital as fast as she could and we both cried as we held each other. We listened as the doctor expressed his condolences and asked if we wanted an autopsy. I told him it wasn't necessary. Steve dropped by the hospital to see how we were doing.

"I'm sorry it ended like this," he said.

"Don't be," I said. "You warned me. Either way, she was a goner, I think. At least this was quick and relatively painless."

"Perhaps," he said. "Here's my card. Feel free to call if you need to talk." He handed me a business card and we shook hands before he walked away.

"Who was that?" Jeannie asked.

"A friend," I said.

I sold the house after Carrie's funeral and bought a smaller two-bedroom condo close to my work. I got rid of the bedroom furniture along with most of the other things we had accumulated. I wanted nothing to remind me of her.

Ron and I celebrated the move with two cases of beer. I still owed him for his help with Carrie. I never told him exactly what happened, and he never pressed the issue. Still, I can't help but think he knew something out of the ordinary happened that night in my house. He did suggest I see a counselor to help deal with everything that happened.

I took him up on his suggestion, and spent some time with a counselor her suggested. I quickly realized, however, that it was a colossal waste of time. Oddly enough, though, I did catch myself looking under my bed a time or two. I wasn't sure what I would find, but I still felt the need to look.

Jeannie respected my need to mourn, and left me alone for a while. After a few months, however, I found myself feeling the need for female companionship. I always liked Jeannie and I knew she still had a crush on me. So, I called her one Friday and was surprised to find she was at home watching a movie.

We began dating and have spent the night together more than once. She tells me she loves me and I believe her. Truth is, I'm falling for her as well. Who knows what the future holds for us. Right now, though, I'm more than content.

But I'm still keeping an eye open...

"There's a beast upon my shoulder and a fiend upon my back.

Feel his burning breath a heaving, smoke oozing from his stack.

And he moves beneath the covers or he lies below the bed.

He's the beast upon your shoulder. He's the price upon your head." ~ Ian Anderson

...

Note: Steve Iverson will reappear in an upcoming series, "Semper Invictus." Stay tuned, and Happy Halloween...

12