Wife and The Black Exchange Student

Story Info
Husband allows the exchange student to fuck his wife.
2.3k words
4.14
102.4k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers

My wife and I have a pretty decent sex life but it could be better - for example we don't have sex that often and when it does it's pretty much missionary then done. I thought things would change when the kids moved out but not so much. The lack of sex isn't due to unattractiveness either now that the kids are out in my spare time, I go to the gym twice a day and my wife runs and does Yoga.

Names Peter, 47 pretty attractive I'd say white male with a 6.2inch long penis - I know this exact measurement as I've measured multiple times since I was 13. My wife's name is Morgan, 45 white, brunette, slim, with small perky pink nipple tits and a tight little bubble butt.

We have a spare bedroom in our house and it just being the two of us, we decided heck our kids moved out why we don't host a college exchange student as we live only a block away from the local university. After some paperwork and interviews we were eligible and boom we had ourselves an exchange student.

The students name was Abeo from Nigeria. He was 19, tall about 6'2 so about 3 inches taller than me and slender. He moved in and was great. The kid, I say kid as he is 20 years younger than me, was nice kind of a dork always with glasses and hit his books hard.

I had always been into cuckold porn but never thought I would experience it. Something about it just always turned me on. During my jerk off sessions my mind would start to wonder and I'd picture with a long black dick slapping his dick on my wife's ass before fucking her. Of course, immediately after I came, I thought no that's only fantasy I could never actually let that happen...

Abeo and my wife were very friendly always going on errands and he even would go on jogs with her.

Towards the end of our exchange session - about a week left before Abeo had to leave - he and I were sitting in the backyard having lunch when he seemed down.

"What's going on Abeo? I mean you seem upset? Am I wrong or can I help with anything?"

He looked embarrassed not making eye contact.

"Okay, man to man?" he replied.

"Sure"

"It's just I've been here two semesters and well I was hoping I would get some American girl action if you catch my drift".

"Oh, I see - been striking out?" I asked

"Yes and no, I've been so concerned with school that I never really put that much effort in and when I did put in effort it always backfired"

We ended up having a talk and how this experience was about learning a new culture I think I calmed him down.

However, that night before bed Morgan was doing her nightly stretches and i decided to make my move. I stroked my hand over her ass and she was receptive - all guys know the body language of their wife when the signals ago. We were kissing and I tossed her on the bed my dick was throbbing as my fantasy of Morgan and Abeo fucking was playing in my head. I slid my dick into her wet accepting pussy and started pounding away. She started licking my nipple and I popped! I buried my cock in her and finished. I didn't last very long that night.

The next day Morgan put on her tight yoga pants and sports bra on and went for a run - gosh she's so hot and fit for her age.

As she was on her run sitting in the living room was Abeo. He was reading a book when I walked in.

"Well at least someone is getting some action" he directed at me.

"What's that?" I asked even though I clearly heard his comment.

"You and Morgan I heard you all last night... I hear you most of the time you when you all get it on."

"Oh, that's funny sorry about that" I said.

"It's okay the real sounds are better than watching porn" he responded.

"Yeah, true I'd prob jerk off if I heard other people having sex"

He laughed before saying quietly "I did".

With that I walked to my wife and my bedroom and just started jerking off again just the idea of someone hearing us and jerking off to us got my blood pumping. Even after I was finished, I was still rock solid. It must have been the adrenaline because I went back to the living room (pants on of course). I asked Abeo "Do you... do you find Morgan attractive?"

"Who wouldn't" he responded.

"Okay I think I have a plan..."

The front door swung open and Morgan had just finished her run. Her body was glistening. The sweat and push up sports bra made her tits look delicious.

"What the fuck" her face was shocked almost disgusted as she saw Abeo and I sitting in separate chairs in the living room completely naked. It was hard for me to tell his cock size from how we were sitting and with it placid.

My idea was simple and dumb just be naked and see if we could get my wife into it.

She put her hand over her eyes like as if someone had a flashlight to her face and walked to our bedroom.

I followed.

Again she asked me "What the fuck is going on?"

"Okay I ... here's the thing..." I was cut off

"There's clearly two things out there" she chuckled. Which was actually a good sign.

"This is my fault" Abeo interjected as he walked in the room. "I had told Peter I heard you both last night and how you are beautiful and that I struck out on all my attempts at woman while here in America and Peter was..."

It was my time to interject "I was just I thought maybe we, well you, could help him relieve some tension/give him an experience before he leaves this week"

My wife had a smile on her face, not one of a naughty porn star makes before a sex but one just questioning our sanity.

"And this was your big idea? The naked man? Just being naked? Jesus..." she paused and put her hand oh her head as if we had given her a migraine.

"Maybe just a hand job or blowjob no sex" I said.

It was quiet.

"Peter this is something in a marriage that involves huge amount of communication ... not just having it sprung up ... literally... "

"I know I'm sorry I'm a pleaser and I just thought..."

Morgan sighs "Okay I guess the balls... or balls are in my court". Morgan always has a great sense of humor. "I think it might be more awkward if you all put your clothes back on all sad like so fuck it I guess.

I actually did not expect this.

Morgan pointed Abeo to a chair in our room motioning him to sit. Which he gladly did. I went and layed on our bed.

Morgan got on her knees in front of Abeo. Her hair was already in a ponytail from her run but she adjusted it. This was it my fantasy a reality. My cock was rock hard once again and butterflies were running amuck in my stomach.

Morgan reached put and grabbed Abeo's rock and started playing with it rubbing the tip of his cock in the palm of her hand. She took another sigh. "Fuck" I heard her whisper to herself. "Abeo I guess this is your farewell treat". Just then her head plunged in his lap. Abeo's hands were grabbing both ends of the lounge chair.

From my angle Morgan's brunette pony tail was bobbing up and down frantically. I heard deep slurping - even on the blowjobs I receive there's never any slurping sound. Her head popped up and I heard her gasp for air. "Fuck" this time it wasn't questioning herself but said with an energy with excitement.

I was beating my cock off when I was able to get a good glimpse of Abeo's cock and damn it must have been 8-9 inches of thick black cock. Morgan was using both her hand to jerk this monster. Morgan then took of her sports bra revealing her perfect sweaty tits. Abeo reached both hands and cupped them before Morgan's head started bobbing again. The sight of her bouncing pony tail

made me cum again oozing over my hand.

After cumming I started questioning internally what I had done. Abeos hips were thrusting now as Morgan's head was bobbing on his cock. I could see it in his face he was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum" he said. Morgan kept slurping until she popped up and aimed his cock at her tits. Still jerking with both hands he glazed her tits with his cum.

"Holy shit" she exclaimed. "Thats sooo much cum".

We all took a breather. She stood up looking at all the cum on her chest. "I'm not sure what just happened but I'm going to go take a shower".

As she walked off. Abeo just looked at us and said "Thank you so much".

* * * * *

Later that night we just talked about how crazy that was and how I was okay with that. Morgan complimented Abeo's size a few times and let him know the college ladies don't know what they missed.

That night as we were getting ready for bed, I reiterated how hot it was watching her. "I can't believe for such a shy kid what a huge cock he has and also don't ever pull something like that again... I'm serious I don't want to come home after yoga to a gang bang or something". I laughed and said "Deal".

As I crawled into bed, she put a finger on my pajama pants "It was hot hearing you jerk off though to me". I knew where this was going I pulled down my pants. She opened her mouth and took my dick in her mouth with one hand working my balls.

I then turned her on her back and started eating her pussy. Man that thing taste good. Between her legs I look up and she's playing with her tits with her eyes closed smiling. "Is she thinking of his cock?" I ask myself.

We assume the doggy position and start going at it... all of a sudden, a knock on the bedroom door. Abeo slides it open. He's naked holding his giant cock in one hand. Even though it was my fantasy earlier I was caught off guard.

"Sorry to bother I heard you all ... fucking... and I thought possibly could I sit in the chair and watch".

"Sure!" I replied. This would be cool I thought being sort of a live sex show for him.

"Fuck it - come over here Abeo" Morgan beckoned him to the bed.

He kneeled on the bed and put his cock near my wife's face. She grabbed with one hand while her head was bobbing from me pounding her from behind. She got her barring and took him again in her mouth.

I felt her pussy get wet. Her pussy started pulsating on my cock. I looked down and she no longer had a hand on Abeo's cock just her mouth and the other was playing with her clit. She stopped sucking him - "Fuck" - she was trembling having one of the biggest orgasms I had ever seen her have.

She adjusted and pulled me out. She started kissing Abeo then switched to kissing me.

I opened my eyes and saw her arching her ass to Abeo. He didn't hesitate. He inserted his giant cock into her pussy "Hold hold hold on... Fuck..." she was stretching out taking him in.

"Honey this is hot as fuck but shouldn't we have talked about this first?" I said

"Oh I'm sorry I can pull out" Abeo inserted.

"Don't you dare!" Morgan interjected "You pulled a surprise... fuck you can start thrusting Abeo... I guess my surprise we even now".

I couldn't argue that.

I put my cock in my mouth but Abeo started rapidly fucking. She pulled my cock out and laid her face on the bed - as up face down style. I could tell she was playing with herself and having another orgasm.

"sorry honey I can't take this thing and concentrate on that".

I grabbed a handful of tit before I walked over to our lounge chair in our room jerking myself off. I did it - my fantasy came true - at what cost I asked myself.

I forgot the stamina of being 19. He kept pounding my wife doggy - then missionary before he said he was going to cum. "Fuck ...cum on my tits with that fat cock". He unloaded another huge load and though he was aiming for her tits I saw some shoot up onto her forehead and hair. Around that time, I had finished cumming on myself again.

Morgan looked over at me with a smile and said "Sorry honey I didn't get to finish you" but I could tell it was more pleasantries than anything.

"If you're done Peter do you mind if I go again?" Abeo asked?

Morgan and I looked shocked. "You can go again?" Morgan asked?

"If you're up for it" Abeo replied.

"Sure, let me get the cum off me" Morgan said. "It's okay it's hot" Abeo replied as he inserted his cock back in my wife.

This second round Abeo had opened up. As he was fucking her, he said things like "Take that black cock! You like that black cock?"

I didn't think even I could get aroused and jerk off again but hearing my wife say things like "Give me that black cock!" made me cum again.

This was a wild day and I think "Did I really want this fantasy to come true?" but then I remember I jerked off 4 times so it must be. Shoot we still have another few days before he leaves. What did I do?

ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers