Wife Bang in the Stables Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife hosts a pool party.
4.4k words
4.33
69.8k
54

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: This set of short stories are sequels to the "Wife Bang in the Stables" series, which should be read first for full context. That is, if you're into context.

These are things I have learned since the day my wife showed me the videos chronicling her sudden slide from loving and faithful wife, into full wantonness with my daughter's male friends and other men in the neighborhood. Her final confession of the day was that she had been the neighborhood slut for the months between the video recordings and her subsequent confession to me.

From the initial series, you the reader are already aware that while I found it all humiliating, it also awakened a horny, voyeuristic demon in me. In truth, I got caught up in the videos and found myself eagerly traveling with my wife down her new path. Moreover, we fucked almost nonstop throughout that evening and the entire night of the confession. Fortunately, the kids were away for the weekend, so they were not privy to the antics of their mom and dad.

The morning after my wife's revelation to me, I awoke from an exhausted sleep and pondered everything that had happened.

That is when several questions began to clarify in my now-rested mind: 1) What did the term "neighborhood slut" mean? 2) With whom in the neighborhood had she done it? 3) When and how?

I quickly learned the answer to question 1 and over the following hours and days, I asked questions 2 and 3 over and over again. To her credit, Lisa provided honest, detailed accounts of each encounter. Admittedly, I was simultaneously surprised and embarrassed at each revelation as many of them happened right under my nose. Nevertheless, my cock always responded the same way, with resounding approval and the desire for more.

These snippets are some of the more memorable events that she has told me about to date.

Finally, all participants in this disclosure are of the legal age to have all the sex they want, with whomever they want without breaking any laws.

*******

Wife Hosts Pool Party

This wasn't the second story related to me by Lisa, but it's definitely one of the most memorable.

It was told to me after a long day of tortuously teasing each other. I had been very handsy throughout the day and she had been teasing me with hints of potential past escapades and future developments. The further we probed this relationship, the hornier and more captivated I became, while Lisa became braver and more forthright.

As we fell naked into bed that night, we kissed and groped like horny teenagers. In fact, we were both so very excited that I feared we'd finish too soon, and no story would be forthcoming.

Breathing heavily, we broke off our heavy petting and decided to extend the exquisite torture somewhat. We both agreed not to touch ourselves or each other until Lisa completed relaying her chosen event to me.

Her naked body was flush with excitement as she began. "All this teasing reminds me of that weekend that you and some of your friends went camping. The weather was unseasonably warm, so Jamie decided to have some of her friends over for an impromptu pool party. That was also the weekend that Ann (our youngest) stayed that night at a friend's house. Do you remember?"

With a thoughtful sigh, I said, "Of course, I do. Me and the guys got drunk in the woods and did a lot of fishing," I finished with a grin.

I had played it down somewhat, but I really did remember the weekend because I was disappointed that the pool party happened while I wasn't home.

Let's face it. I have been a faithful husband, but I liked to look at hot teenaged girls as much as the next guy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no pedophile. It's just weird how your perceptions change as time passes. At first, they are all these little girls, friends of your own kids, who hang out at your house all the time. You feel nothing but a passing need to protect them while they are in your home and ensure everyone is happy.

During this protective pseudo daddy phase, they continue to grow up. Then, there is that one day when you're suddenly hit in the face with a shovel. It's the day you realize that they've blossomed from girls into young, beautiful women. Still off limits, of course, but enjoyable to look at.

The reactions your male body feels aren't serious and nothing any decent man would act on, but then it again changes dramatically when they start having their 18th birthdays.

It's then that the modern male mind uses its hormonally-driven logic to deduce that it is now somewhat okay to think of them sexually, because they've hit that magical legal age of consent. While still nothing that you would pursue, it is, well... it is then free game to enjoy the odd fantasy about them, right?

Also, it's okay to really enjoy watching them bounce around your house in skimpy clothes and bikinis on pool day, right? Even if you'd never do anything other than look, correct?

So, yes. I was extraordinarily disappointed that the party happened on a weekend that I was gone, because I missed all that wonderful visual stimulation.

This sidetracked train of thought had just enough time to get through my brain, when another roared through the station. That thought was, "Wait a second? My daughter and her girlfriends were here... what could've fucking happened?"

Keeping that thought to myself, I nudged her on. "Go ahead baby, tell me. I'm dying to know."

Though I kept my thoughts to myself, I get this particular look on my face expressing that I'm dumbfounded about something. Lisa recognized it immediately. She simply smiled and began to tell me the story.

"Jamie had the typical group over, a mix of boys and girls. She had her friends Jessica, Helen, Grace, and Becky here. For the boys, she had her boyfriend, Ben, here and some names you'll recognize: Mike, Bill, Clint and Gill.

"Baby, I was so nervous, but excited too. It was the first time that I had been around the boys at the same time Jamie was present."

I interrupted. "The same time? That means you'd been around them without her, right?"

Eyes glistening and a naughty smile later, she replied, "Mmmmm. Yeah, multiple times, but those are different stories."

My cock was already hard from our teasing throughout the day and now knowing that Jamie's hottest friends were here, likely in bikinis, seemed to make it harder. To compound that, I discovered that they guys that had, quite literally, turned my wife into a slut, were here too. I could only imagine the possibilities.

Jamie breathed in deeply and let it out slowly. "It all started pretty tamely. Outwardly, the boys treated me no differently than before that day in the stables. Though, I did catch them looking at me from time to time. The fact that they paid some attention to me, at all, when those other young and beautiful girls were present, well... it made my pussy wet immediately."

I was forming the picture of everything in my mind but needed a couple more details. "Mmmm, that's hot. Tell me though, what were you wearing?"

A devilish smile crept across her face. "I was wearing my own bikini and my cover-up."

A similar smile crept across my face as I said, "Slut. You were actively competing against the girls."

With a wink, she continued. "Anyway, as I was saying, it all started tamely enough. Everyone was outside by the pool while I kept the snacks and sodas flowing freely.

"The girls were all tanning and laughing while the boys were playing volleyball in the pool and generally goofing off like boys too. While I did catch them looking at me, I also noticed that the boys took every opportunity to sneak peeks at the near-naked girls."

I definitely thought it, but unawares, I accidentally let out a verbal, "Mmmmmmm," at the mention of the girls.

Lisa put a look of feigned shock on her face and said, "You old horndog, I knew you'd been peeking at those young women."

I shrugged. "Pot, meet kettle."

She actually blushed before laughing appreciatively at the irony. "Anyway, I pretty much stayed out of their way. Like I said, I did catch the boys looking through the windows at me a few times and it made my swim suit damp. In short, my slut side was trying to override my good Mom side.

"When I saw the boys mixing in with the girls, I noticed some chemistry happening and assumed that I would be ignored all day. In a way, the discovery that I was being actively ignored turned me on. I have no idea why, but it did.

"In fact, I got so turned on that I just had to take care of it. I went into our bedroom, locked the door and took a vibrator to my clit until I came so hard I felt rubbery and exhausted afterward."

This time, appropriately, I let out another, "Mmmmm."

Acknowledging me, she said, "Good boy."

She continued with, "After a few minutes of recovery, I felt somewhat in control and headed back out to the kitchen to finish what I was doing.

"I had just delivered some more snacks outside and come back to the kitchen sink to clean some utensils, when Mike just appeared in there with me."

Her breathing got a little heavier at this point and I knew the story was about to get more interesting. "I stayed where I was, but I got so fucking excited. I just knew that he was going to grab my hand, pull me away for a few minutes and fuck me good. Oh God baby, I was already thinking that we could steal away 15 minutes or so in the bedroom without getting caught.

"But it didn't work out that way, at all. He wanted me sure, but not in the way I imagined. Instead, he walked right up behind me and ground his crotch into my bikini clad ass.

"I gasped and was momentarily concerned, because we were right there at the window, in view of everybody outside.

"Truthfully though, the concern didn't last long. My earlier orgasm hadn't actually cooled me off at all. Instead, my heart start beating faster, and I immediately pressed back against him. I began humping my ass up and down his hard cock through our clothing. I was so bad!

"He didn't say a word. Instead, he bent me over the sink exposing my bikini under the cover-up. He simply pulled the bottoms to the side and plunged his cock deep into my hungry pussy."

I gasped as the picture formed in my mind and without thinking, I almost touched my cock.

Simultaneously, I witnessed a flush run through my wife's beautiful body at the recollection of her violation.

In a library-esque quiet tone, she continued. "It was surreal baby. There I was, looking out the kitchen window at our daughter and her other friends, as one of them had his way with me.

"If I had any shame left, my love, I would've felt it then. But... but... I know now that I am a slut and sluts get used. That's what I was there for. I moaned and fucked back into him, while watching out the window. Mike banged me good and hard honey, so very good.

"I felt my orgasm building and begged him to make me cum, but he didn't respond or seem to care. After only a few short minutes, he growled and loosed a big load of cum into my cunt.

"Afterward, he tugged up his swimsuit and headed back outside, having never said a word.

"I was confused and left unsatisfied. I was about to rub my clit as I watched him appear back outside and approach the pool; however, as he walked out, Gill headed inside.

"I tried to straighten up a little bit before turning to meet Gill when he entered the kitchen, but he was having none of it either, baby.

"He turned me back around and bent me over the sink again. He too pulled my bottoms aside and plunged into my now cream-filled pussy.

"Again, all I could do was hold on and stare out the window at the others. This time, I noticed all the boys watching me. That is, except for Ben, because he was with Jamie and her girlfriends.

"Thank God the girls were oblivious, but the boys could clearly see me through the window as Gill pounded me. Even if the girls had spotted me though, I could not and would not have stopped him. The slut in me had been fully turned on and all I wanted was more cock."

I was speechless. The boys had grown brazen and Lisa let them use her. I shouldn't be surprised, but so much of this was all still so unreal that it didn't seem true until I heard all the details.

I asked, "Lisa, how did it make you feel? What were you thinking as this happened to you?"

Her body seemed to be experiencing mini spasms as her eyes focused intently on me. "I... I loved it baby. I loved being their slut. Not their lover, not their girlfriend, not even their friend. I loved being used like a cheap piece of meat. Just fucked and put away. Clint calls me a cum-dumpster, plus other colorful things, and I think they are all fitting."

I sighed breathily, "Oh My Fucking God."

She nodded and continued, "Clint took me after Gill and that's how it went for the next few hours. The boys would take turns coming in, while the others were preoccupied. They would bend me over, or prop me on the table and fuck me, but none of them let me cum. It was driving me insane with need."

"What about the girls," I interjected, "didn't they ever figure out something was off?"

I saw that it took a mental effort for her to focus on something else other than the thoughts of the cocks she had sucked and fucked that day. "I don't think so, but they were all busy with their girl stuff.

"I mean, there were a couple things that I noticed. Becky actually disappeared with Mike for a few minutes, and I lost track of Grace and Gill for a bit, but I don't know if those two were together.

"Oh yeah, and Jamie and Ben went for a walk into the back part of the property for a while."

I blurted, "Wait a second, Mike was fucking both you and Becky that day? And... and Ben and Jamie, what were they doing?"

By this point my cock was fully confused and didn't know whether to be hard or soft. Should it be excited about all the fucking, or pissed that my daughter was apparently sexually active with her boyfriend? Truthfully though, in this day and age, should that be a surprise?

Regardless, my cock stayed hard and literally jerked a couple times as in pre-orgasm. All still, without having been touched.

Shaking her head, as if to disperse the fog in her mind, Lisa said, "Mike is a handsome, virile young man. As for Jamie, well, you've seen that big dildo on video, do you honestly think she's a chaste virgin?

"Baby, I'll be honest, you're in Daddy denial and don't know her at all. Regardless, though, I'll tell you about it another time. We're not done here yet. Focus baby."

And focus I did, but not on the images in my head. Instead, I turned it to baseball, taxes, politics, whatever... I had to think of things I found totally boring to calm my cock back down before I spurted cum prematurely.

After a few moments of hating the tax man, I felt a little more under control and prompted her again, "Go on baby, tell me."

I saw the look on her face change as she let the tangent go and refocused on the story. "Well, the boys used me, but I never got to cum. The visits just happened too randomly and were too short. Sometimes they'd cum and sometimes not. It was like they were timing it.

"I mean, I would get this wonderful sensation of cock filling my hole and then they'd be gone again, never giving me time to orgasm.

"The entire time, the only words spoken to me were by Clint, and he forbade me from bringing myself off or cleaning up after each use. The only thing that kept all the cum hidden was my cover-up, because my bottoms became completely soaked, and I had their spunk leaking down my inner thighs.

"Seriously though, it all just made me fucking hotter, and I knew I couldn't get the relief I needed from rubbing my own pussy, or even using a toy. I was certain that only a real cock would do.

"I'm positive now that driving me crazy was the bastards' entire plan for me that day. They were trying to make me be the dangerous one in front of Jamie and the other girls. They wanted me to act out."

For my part, I was being driven crazy myself and no amount of boring thought was going to keep me from cumming. I begged her finally, "What did you do baby?"

Surprising me, she moved over and straddled my upper thighs. I could feel the heat from her pussy as it was poised over me and my cock stood at full attention in front of her shaved mound.

When her bare skin made contact with my lower shaft and balls, she said, "Well, finally, I had enough. I had to make a move.

"I'm sure I looked flustered and disheveled, but I didn't care anymore. Though, I did have the presence of mind to keep myself somewhat pulled together.

"When I got out to the back patio, I saw Bill and knew I had to have him because he had the biggest cock there. That is, assuming Ben isn't huge."

Lisa had just started moving her hips and rubbing the skin of our pelvic areas together, and it felt so good. Unfortunately, she came to a sudden stop when my next words spilled out of my mouth, "So you haven't fucked Ben?"

Lisa pursed her lips and gave me the stink eye for interrupting her, "No baby, not yet."

I totally noticed the operative word 'yet,' but let it go as she continued moving her hips in that magical manner.

"Anyway, I asked Bill to help me grab more sodas. Of course, we didn't really need any, but at this point, I didn't care if anyone did notice. He followed me inside and once there, I grabbed his shorts by the waist and dragged him into the garage."

Between the sensations of her movements and the images forming in my mind, my cock was leaking liberal amounts of pre-cum as I felt Lisa's juices leaking onto my lower body. "What next, Lisa, please tell me."

Lisa relocated slightly and poised over my manhood. She reached down and gripped my shaft, placing the head at her entrance.

Holding that position, she stared me in the eyes and said, "Well baby, I came as close to raping him as was possible at that point."

With those words, she slammed her pussy down onto me, taking my entire cock inside of her in one swift, aggressive movement.

Grinding against me, she said, "Bill is generally a big, gentle guy, but I pushed him down and rode him so very hard honey. Just like I'm riding you now. I bounced so violently that I might have hurt him but didn't care anymore. I needed his cock for my own release."

I felt our pelvises banging together forcefully and I don't know when I blew my load inside of her, but I know that it was the longest orgasm I'd yet to experience in my life.

Her voice raised in volume as she repeated the moves from that day on my willing body and exclaimed, "Baby, I fucked him like no tomorrow, I went crazy and lost myself as I raised up and pounded my whore cunt onto his big young cock and I didn't stop, until... until... Oh my fucking God, I'mmmm cumming baby!"

I was already cumming when she started her own, but the way her pussy clamped onto my sex organ, made it feel like I had started mine all over again.

We both groaned loudly as our bodies writhed together in ecstatic bliss, and long minutes passed before we came to our senses.

We remained in that hot and steamy position, as she began to speak again. "I came and came and came some more. I'm pretty sure he did too, but I either passed out from my orgasm, or was just too fuck drunk to know for sure. I just know that I lost track of time for bit and didn't realize anything until I felt a cock push inside of my pussy.

"As I came back to myself, I was still on the garage floor and thought Bill was still there. To my surprise, he had left already, and Clint was the one between my legs. I don't know when Bill had left and Clint had arrived, but he had my legs up on his shoulders and was pounding my cunt hard.

"I didn't become fully aware again until he was pumping what had to be his third or fourth load of the day inside of me."

12