Wife Caught with Neighbor

Story Info
I catch my wife with our neighbor. And join them.
2.1k words
4.19
68.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught my wife with our neighbor.

It all started one day when I came home from work a little earlier than usual. The music was pretty loud, so I figured my wife was cleaning the house and jamming to some music. I thought I'd sneak up on her and give her a little fright.

I started up the stairs but stopped dead in my tracks about halfway up.

I heard the distinct voice of my wife saying. "Oh yeah, that's it, lick my pussy!"

I had no reason to think my wife would be cheating on me, but this had me worried. I took off my shoes and slowly made my way up to the top of the stairs. Our bedroom is right at the top so I slowly peeked into our room ready to begin yelling, but my voice got stuck in my throat when I realize there were two women in my bed, Desy, my wife and our neighbor Tania.

My wife's head was thrown back in the same way I have seen it many times before, but I'm am usually the one between her legs doing the munching. Relieved and turned on at the same time, I stood in the doorway and watched my wife get her pussy licked by our lovely neighbor.

This sight was even better because Tania's ass was sticking in the air and swaying as she licked away. Her juicy snatch and asshole open for all to see. My cock was rock hard and becoming rather painful confined in my pants, so I started to undo my zipper.

I must have made some noise because both women suddenly turned and looked at me.

"How long have you been standing there?" Desy asked.

"Long enough," I tell her. "How long have you two been at this?"

"You mean today or altogether?" Tania asks in her sultry British accent.

"Yes to both."

Desy noticed the shocked look on my face and explained, "Tania and I have been having these sessions since about the time school started and she got her son off to kindergarten. It gives us couple hours fun without worry of interruption, until today that is." She adds with a laugh.

"Wow! Well don't stop on my account, I'll just sit here out of the way and watch if you don't mind."

"I don't mind, how about you Tania?"

"I don't mind at all, but how about you get undressed and sit here where you can see better." Tapping the bed beside her.

"Gladly." And I was naked in record time.

Both women looked at my hard-on with a smile on their face, much to my pleasure. Things were definitely looking good for the home team. I climbed on the bed and Tanya leaned in and resumed licking my wife's pussy once again.

Almost at once my wife's eyes rolled back into her head, this being a telltale sign she is about to orgasm. Tania sensed this and began to suck on her clit in earnest. This sent Desy over the edge and she grabbed Tania's head pushing her tongue deeper into her cunt and cried out as her orgasm overtook her.

One secret I know of my wife is that she needs her pussy filled as soon as she comes from having her pussy licked. As I didn't see any dildos or vibrators lying around I thought this is where I would come in. I guessed correctly as she nudged Tania out from between her legs and reached out for my pole.

"Fuck me Bill!" With a lust filled growl.

I didn't waste any time and climbed on for the ride of my life. Much to my embarrassment I started to feel that old familiar feeling rising up in my balls. I tried to think of anything to keep from coming too quickly, but the whole scene was too much for me and I blasted off a gallon of come deep into my wife's cunt after only 5 or 6 strokes.

I started to apologize but they would hear nothing of it, simply telling me I (or they) would just have to get it up again. I told my wife I would make it up to her and she said. "You bet you will." Then grabbed my head and pushed it down to her now sopping wet pussy.

She tells Tania. "Bill sometimes cums to quickly for me, so as a sort of punishment I have him lick me clean. We both win because I love to have my pussy licked and Bill loves to lick his cum from my pussy, plus he usually gets hard again while eating me."

I look between my wife's legs while she is talking and see that my job is cut out for me. I deposited one of my largest loads ever.

Tania exclaims. "That that is so sexy!" She then reaches out and scoops some sperm up with her finger nail and brings it to my mouth saying. "Open up!"

I open my mouth and she put her cum-covered finger in and I lick it clean.

"Enough teasing." My wife complains as she grabs my head and pulls it to her center.

I begin my feast by licking all around her outer lips making sure to lick up all my cum that has spilled out. After I have that clean I drive my tongue deep into her hole. This elicits a squeal from Desy, as she then arches her back and clenches her muscles forcing all my come from the deep recesses of her pussy. I had to swallow 3 or 4 times to get it all but finally I zeroed in on her clit and within seconds she was shrieking out in another orgasm.

This whole time Tania was fondling my dick, stroking it and making it rock hard again. After my wife calmed down she again wanted to be filled by cock and pulled me up to her.

Tania complained. "Hey quit being a cock hog, my pussy needs some attention too!"

Desy responds with. "I just need a couple strokes to get me over the edge. I have to have something in my cunt after I cum from a mouth! Just give me a few seconds and then Bill and I will focus on you."

True to her word, my wife started to cum as soon as I inserted my cock into her. After only 10 or 15 strokes she was shaking and tossing her head from side to side in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

Almost immediately she pushed me off her and attacked Tania's cunt with a vengeance. Not wanting to be left out I got down beside my wife and we began to share, taking turns running our tongues up and down her tasty slit.

Soon enough we had Tanya climbing all over the bed till she grabbed Desy's head and pulled it tight to her cunt. She was almost convulsing as she got caught up in her own orgasm. A few moments later she was coming down while Desy and I were gently stroking her well licked pussy lips with our tongues.

"Desy can Bill fuck me?" Tania almost pleads.

Desy's response was. "Yeah why not."

They both laughed when the saw the look on my face. Desy commenting. "You look you just won the lottery."

"Even better!" I told them.

Tania reached out and grabbed me by my hard-on guided me to her dripping hot pussy. I slid in with ease and started to getting into an easy rhythm.

Shortly though I was being begged. "Pound your meat into me!" It was obvious that she was going to start coming again very soon.

About this time Desy begins to fondle my balls with an occasional swipe of her finger across Tania's or my asshole. Leaning in she says. "Fuck her good."

Tania is now bucking her hips to meet my thrusts and Desy is whispering into my ear. "Fuck her deep, make her cum!"

As Tania's orgasm begins to rip through her body her cunt muscles begin to tighten up milking my cock.

This gets me going. Sensing my imminent explosion, my wife circles her finger continuously around my asshole causing me to pump even faster. When the point of no return hits me I cry out that I am going to cum. My wife insets her finger deep into my ass and presses on my prostate.

This sends me over the edge and I explode in forceful torrents semen flowing deep into Tania's pussy. My wife continues to pump her finger in and out of my ass pushing more of my cum into Tania. With her other hand she pulls and twists one of Tania's nipples. Finally Tania and I both calm down, my wife slides up beside us and we begin to kiss one another passionately.

"Let me clean you up." I tell Tania as I slip down to her gaping cunt.

Tania suddenly realizes the time and starts to get up to get dressed. I pull her back down and tell her. "It'll only take a few minutes."

"OK, but make it quick I have to meet the bus."

I immediately dive between her legs licking up all the cum I deposited only moments ago. I clamp my mouth over her sex and suck deeply. This draws the bulk of my spunk from her and makes her squeal in excitement. While I'm digging my tongue deep into her cunt my wife is licking and caressing her breasts and nipples.

Tania begins to cum again and floods my mouth with a large puddle of my cum and her juices. With one final shiver, Tanya collapses on the bed saying. "As much as I hate for this to end I have to go meet the bus before my son gets off. Please promise me we can do this again?"

"Absolutely, I'll figure out when Bill can get a day off and let you know." My wife tells her.

Tanya hastily gets her clothes on and is pulling her sweater on as she is walking down the stairs to let herself out.

"Got anything left in there?" my wife asks me as she begins pulling on my semi hard cock.

"We can try," I tell her. "If you can get me hard I'll do my part!"

"Let me see what I can do." My wife tells me as she slides down my body, stopping her mouth inches from my cock. She gently blows warm air on it giggling as she sees it jump. She then leans in and sucks just the head into her mouth. I'm very sensitive at this point but still her talented mouth gets me rising again.

"Mmmmm, I can taste Tania on your cock."

Well that revelation brought me back to full hardness!

Climbing onto my chest sliding up to plant her pussy onto my mouth. "Get me wet! Not that I need it, I just love your tongue in my pussy."

I gladly lick all around her lips sucking them into my mouth. Desy is slowly rotating her hips as I run my tongue deeper into her. Soon enough she slides back down my chest and comes to a rest with her opening on top of my cock.

Slowly she slides her wet pussy down onto my pole, moaning as she does. She starts an easy ride up and down my shaft sinking further down each time. Once she is fully impaled on my shaft she just sits there for a minute looking into my eyes.

"I had so much fun today. I can't wait to do it again. I want your cock in me and I want Tania's mouth on my clit!" Describing her own fantasy causes her pussy the clench and throb on my erection.

Listening to her talking about it gets me even harder. She slowly rolls her hips around grinding her clit into me. Not being able to handle this any longer, I roll her over and begin to drive into her hard the way she likes it.

I'm slamming my hips against her while my pubic bone bounces on her clit making her scream. She pulls me tightly to her chest and begins shaking all over. Tightening her grip on my body I feel a deep shudder and she then gushes all over my cock.

Feeling her warm cum flow over me and down across my balls, I erupt her inside her filling her with my sticky cream. After we both stop shaking and calm down a little I roll off her and we snuggle up and drift off to sleep.