Wife Cheating & Leaving on V-day?

Story Info
Is my wife cheating and leaving me on Valentine's?
4.3k words
3.94
75.5k
58
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texxman
texxman
175 Followers

Author's Notes:

This is for the Valentine's Day 2019 competition.

All characters engaged in sexual situations in this story are 18 years of age or older.

Constructive criticism welcome. Thanks.

********

February 13th, 2019

I'm laying here tonight next to my sleeping wife stewing as my stomach churns and I feel like I could get sick at any moment.

My worst nightmare is going to come true tomorrow. Becky, my wife, only love, best friend, and soul mate is planning to culminate her betrayal. And it's not just going to be with some random stranger but with my own fucking brother-in-law, her sister's husband, who I had considered one of my closest friends. And poor Kim, her sister is shocked and depressed over what is happening.

What a slap in the face! Of all days they have to pick to stab us in the back it has to be the day I proposed to Becky and Jordan proposed to Kim eight years ago! Things had been so perfect and different then.

What are we going to do about it? Divorce? Revenge? I don't know. All I know is that this will ruin two marriages and cause a major family rift. Damn sad.

I think back to happier times years ago. How did it go wrong?

--------

College Freshmen

I met Becky in the dorms our freshman year. She was maintaining a long distance relationship with her high school sweetheart. We spent time as friends just studying together and talking. After she and the boyfriend broke up we became closer as I was an ear to talk to and a good listener. I really was fond of her and truly wanted to help her.

We stayed really good friends after she healed. She and I had a lot in common with our quirky humor, music interests, and overall life interests.

One night we found ourselves in my dorm room talking, my roommate was staying with his girlfriend so we had the room to ourselves. We were talking about what the perfect next boyfriend/girlfriend would look like.

"So do you have a list?" She asked.

"Ummmm, not an actual paper list. Why do you?"

"Sort of. I made a list after I broke up with my boyfriend. But it started to get too long like I was looking for Captain America or something." She laughed, "I like being able to capture my thoughts on paper. It helps get things out. I think better afterward. Anyways, now that I'm single again I'd like to do a better job finding my next boyfriend than I have in the past. You know, more than just a pretty face, rock hard body, and big cock."

I snorted and we both laughed.

"Okay so what's on the list?" I asked.

"I asked you first."

"But I don't have a list."

"You said you don't have a 'paper' list. So that means you have something in mind."

I thought about it for a minute.

"Okay. Well first she has to be a good friend, you know someone I really enjoy just hanging out with. Second she has to have a good mind, so she should be smart and thoughtful. She should also be kind and caring."

"What about looks. I figured you mention huge boobs or something by now." She teased.

"Okay I won't lie and say it's not important, but it's not the most important thing. Of course it would have to be someone I'm attracted to." I looked her over and casually said, "If she just looked like you and had your personality I'd be happy."

She smiled and tilted her head sideways. I blushed realizing what I'd said. Becky was indeed all those things. She had a pretty heart shaped face, expressive green eyes, cute nose, and wavy auburn hair. She was about 5'5" with curvy hips and ample breasts which I had imagined touching a few times.

"Ummm, your turn." I deflected back to her.

"My list is pretty similar." She said, "Also someone who would never cheat on me, that's happened to me in the past and I hated it. And someone who makes me a better person, someone who makes me feel good."

We locked eyes and just looked at each other as the moment stretched.

"Do you want to make me feel good Brandon?" She said softly.

We leaned toward each other and her soft lips pressed against mine. Our mouths parted and her tongue ran along my bottom lip. I met this with my own and our kiss deepened. My hands went into her hair and she wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me closer.

As we kissed I slid my hands from her hips to her shoulder and then stomach to breasts. She pulled her shirt off and I could see her generous C-cups pressing against the fabric of her bra. I kissed her breasts over her bra and clumsily unclasped it to get better access. She said it tickled a little and pushed be back to help me off with my own shirt.

We kissed and caressed each other's bodies. She looked and felt amazing. My erection was starting to hurt being trapped by my jeans, she could easily feel it rubbing against her. She began to help with that problem and unbuckle my pants. I followed suit and we stripped off our pants too, then I rotated her back onto the bed.

I was still pretty inexperienced having had only a couple girlfriends and a few romps in the back of cars, I'm sure it showed. Even so my passion was running hot at the sight of Becky's luscious body before me and I was determined to make as much of the opportunity as I could. I knew that if she gave my dick much attention I wouldn't last long.

Dropping to the floor I began to massage and kiss her legs working upward. She had recently shaved and her skin was creamy smooth. I caught the scent of her lotion mixed with the musk of her arousal as she watched me with her eyes full of lust.

I ran my hands up her inner thighs gently parting them and then running my hands up to each side of her panties. My mouth kissed the trail my hands had left and I kept my eyes locked on hers seeing the anticipation build. When I got to her panties I could smell her musk more clearly and my cock was throbbing with desire for her. I kissed each side of her pussy through her panties and she squirmed and tried to push her center toward my mouth. Finally I pressed my mouth into her pussy, grinding my face against it and causing her to lay back and moan.

Wanting to continue exploring her body I skipped up to her stomach and then up to each breast, kissing and nibbling. She loved it when I sucked each tender nipple into my mouth, rolling it between my lips and licking in circles around each pink areola. Then she pulled me up and kissed me, placing her hands on my ass and grinding my cock against her pussy.

I dropped back down and removed her now soaked panties and also my own boxers and then began licking and sucking her pussy again. She gave me indications of what she liked through her moans and verbal cues.

"Oh Brandon right there!"

"Oh your tongue!"

As I plunged a finger into her depths and focused on her clit I felt her squirm and thrash. Finally her thighs clamped around my head, she arched her back, and cried out. I loved the feeling of making her cum!

After she relaxed the hold on my head I kissed my way up her body and she snuggled next to me.

"That was fantastic! Thank you."

We lay there for a little bit and she began stroking my cock. "Do you want to put it in? Go slow you're pretty big. I told you that a big cock was on my list." She winked.

I knew I wasn't portstar size but was happy to hear she was impressed. I reached into a side drawer, plucked out a condom, and rolled it on. I wish I could say we had crazy sex in a bunch of wild positions at this point but I was just happy to be having sex at all. I placed my dick against her slit which was already very wet and prepared. As I pushed forward I watched her lips separate and accept me.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" She closed her lids to half open as I slowly pressed myself into her hot channel. When I was about ⅔ in I felt the tip of my dick hit bottom and she drew in a breath. I figured that didn't feel good so I eased back a bit and pressed in again but not as deep.

After a few slow thrusts I felt like I was going to burst and paused. Only with a great effort I managed to hold on. Thankfully the urgency passed and I was able to begin thrusting again. She wrapped her legs around me and we made out as our bodies joined.

Finally I felt the orgasm building again. I grabbed her wrists and pushed them above her head which she liked. I picked up the pace and her mouth opened as her own orgasm began to build.

"Fuck me!" She cried as I pounded into her. I felt a huge wave crest up and I exploded into the condom as she crested again too.

After we cleaned up and lay in bed together. I realized she was indeed the girl of my dreams.

--------

College

We remained in the dorms the following year and her sister Kim joined us. Kim and I got along great.

The following year we moved into apartments, me with some of my guy friends and her with Kim and some other girls. We still spent most of our free time together and most nights.

When we started internships Becky introduced Kim to a guy she worked with. Jordan fit in perfectly and seemed like a great guy. We soon became best friend couples and spent all our time together.

--------

February 14th, 2011

The Eiffel Tower was visible from our cheap hotel rooms. This last minute trip had worked out perfectly. Becky had come across a last minute travel deal just the prior weekend and we scrambled, along with Kim and Jordan, to scrape it together.

Money was extremely tight since we were still in college. After we graduated in June things would be different. Becky and Jordan had already lined up jobs at the office where they had been interning, Kim had some good leads, and I was almost assured of a job as well. So we didn't mind having one last blowout vacation before life got serious.

Secretly Jordan and I had spoken and decided a trip to the romantic city of Paris was the perfect time to seal the deal with our respective mates. We went shopping and purchased the best rings we could afford and intended to surprise the girls.

The first thing we noticed about our rooms was that the wall between them was paper thin. I could easily hear Kim and Jordan talking, practically even breathing next door. We joked that it would make for an interesting couple of nights.

That first night laying in bed Becky was reluctant to mess around afraid they would hear us. I was horny as hell especially given the extra excitement of knowing I would be proposing before long. After kissing her neck and rubbing her hips and breasts a few minutes she relaxed.

"Okay, but we have to be quiet."

I had gotten a lot better with sex, at least with regard to Becky which was all that mattered to me. I knew what she liked and how to get her off multiple ways, and I loved the feel, sound, smell,and taste of her excitement.

As we were making out Becky let out little gasps and giggles, and soon I could hear Kim in the next room doing the same. After a bit there were more.

"Ahhhhh! Oh god!" Kim moaned. "Shhhhh." And some giggles.

Becky was not to be outdone so as I buried my tongue in her pussy she gave a longer, louder moan.

"Yesssss!"

"I think he's eating her pussy." I heard Kim whisper.

And soon after, "Oh yes, lick me Jordan!"

We started to one-up each other. Soon I was standing next to the bed with Becky bent across it while I pounded her doggie style.

"Oh god Brandon! Ram that big cock into me!" Becky cried.

"Make me cum Jordan!" Kim replied. "Ah, Ahhh, Ahhhhh!"

That triggered Becky to cry out my name in her own orgasm as I sprayed into her.

The next morning I gave Jordan a high five. It was indeed going to be a fun weekend.

--------

Monday was Valentine's Day and our last full day in Paris. After dinner we were walking along the Seine in sight of Notre Dame when Jordan and I dropped to one knee simultaneously and proposed. Becky and Kim were surprised but the scene quickly became one of happy tears and hugs.

We had a double wedding later that year and had been best friends since.

--------

Late December 2018 To February 2019

We had what I thought was an idyllic marriage. We both had good jobs. We had Kim and Jordan who were our friends and family combined living nearby, Jordan and Becky still worked at the same office which I ironically thought was an asset to keep other potential Romeos at bay. We had talked and were ready to start a family in 2019.

The first suspicious activity I noticed was at a Christmas party at Becky's parents. I had wanted to ask Becky about something but couldn't find her. I looked all over the house and started asking if anyone had seen her. Kim said she hadn't but if I saw Jordan she wanted him to taste the cookies they had just made. It was cold outside but I had already looked everywhere else so I peeked into the backyard. Her parents have a gazebo in their yard in one corner and I could see two figures sitting close together in there. It had to be Becky and Jordan, but what were they doing out in the cold? We'd all been friends for a long time so it wasn't too crazy that they would be talking, although if it was something serious Becky would always share it with me. After they came back in they acted normal and I forgot about it.

A couple days later Becky said she needed to go shopping to prepare for the New Year's Eve party we were hosting and might be awhile. I was doing some work around the house and told her I'd probably be at it all day. An hour later I realized I needed a special metric screw to replace the broken one holding the fence gate up and ran to Home Depot to get it. In the same mall area is a Starbucks and I noticed Becky's car parked there. A coffee sounded good and I thought I'd join her but as I drove up I saw she was sitting at a table in the window with Jordan and they seemed deep in conversation. I remembered about the gazebo and it just seemed odd.

I called their home number and Kim answered.

"Hi Kim, is Jordan around?"

"Hi Brandon, no sorry. He's over at his brothers, said he had to help him with something. Maybe you can get him on his mobile?"

"Okay thanks Kim. See you at the party."

Well, strange but maybe Jordan wanted a coffee and somehow ended up there at the same time as Becky. I dialed his mobile. At this point I was parked where I could see them through the window but they wouldn't see me unless they really scanned the parked cars.

I saw Jordan look at the number, hesitate, then almost reject the call, then answer it.

"Hi Brandon what's up?"

"Hi Jordan. I was just wondering if you wanted anything special to drink at the party. I just called your wife and she said you were at your brothers. Do you need any help over there?"

"Yeah, I'm over at Keith's but we're fine. No big deal. Just get me some beer and maybe some tequila."

"Okay then, see you at the party. Take care."

What the hell was going on? I watched Jordan put his phone away and the conversation continued. I didn't know what to make of the situation but decided to just finish getting what I needed and head home, maybe confront Becky? I wondered what they could be talking about, were Jordan and Kim having some kind of marital problems they wanted to discuss, or something related to work?

When Becky arrived home I was still doing chores, she had no way of knowing I'd ever left the house. I came in and helped her unload groceries.

"How did shopping go?" I asked.

"Fine."

"Hey, I called Jordan and he sounded a little off. Have you noticed anything going on with him at work or with Kim?"

She hesitated like she was thinking it over, then smiled. "No not really. I think everything is fine."

I decided to keep an eye open.

The New Year's Party was fun. We had friends and coworkers over and drinks flowed pretty freely. I kept myself to just a few beers the whole night but many of our friends got fairly sloshed including Kim, Jordan, and Becky. I noticed Becky hanging on Jordan and the two of them giggling and talking quietly, but again we are close friends so nothing too over the top.

After about two weeks I hadn't noticed anything strange but I also wasn't up to spying on Becky or following her around. She was in the shower and had left her phone open. Since I don't know the password because we 'trust each other' I thought I'd take the opportunity to check her messages. It looked like she had deleted and cleaned these up recently but there was an exchange from Jordan from today.

Jordan: "I think K is suspicious. She found the charge for our travel escape and I told her it was just something for work. I can't wait until this lying and sneaking around is over!"

Becky: "B is clueless. Can't wait to see you. I'm so excited! Still on for V-day."

My heart was thudding in my chest. I put the phone back where I'd found it and felt sneaky rummaging through her purse, but I had to look for clues. In her wallet I saw a Chase credit card I didn't recognize, we didn't have a Chase credit card. I jotted down the number and replaced everything, then went upstairs and dialed the number for the automated service which said the card balance was $4,653 and thanks for being a member since December 2, 2018.

What did this mean? It sounded like Jordan and Becky were having some kind of affair and were planning to have a 'travel escape' on Valentine's Day? Becky had gotten a personal credit card to cover expenses until they were gone? Shit!

I decided to talk to Kim and asked if I could come over while the two cheaters were at work. We sat down and got some soda.

"So what brings you by on a work afternoon?" Kim asked.

"I don't know how to mention this, but I think Jordan and Becky might be having an affair." I stared into her eyes and they looked pained.

"Normally Brandon I'd say you were crazy or jealous, but I've been suspicious too. Jordan's not acting like himself and there was a strange charge on our credit card for a lot of money. When I asked him about it he seemed to scramble for an answer and then just tried to brush it off as something for work."

I told her about the gazebo, the coffee shop, their chumminess at the New Years party, and the text messages. She told me Jordan had been protective of his phone, clearing his cache and texts, and going into work early and staying late sometimes.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"We still don't have any hard evidence, so let's keep looking for it."

A week later I got the mail and there was a large envelope addressed to Becky which I laid on the counter for her. Later that night I saw the envelope under a pile of other things on her desk and took a look, inside was her updated passport.

A couple weeks after that I met with Kim again.

"I'm pretty sure now that they have been getting together behind our backs and are planning to announce it to our faces on Valentine's Day." She said.

"I saw that Becky updated her passport. Nothing else though. Have you seen anything?"

"First, I have a friend that works with Jordan and Becky who says they've been spending a lot of lunches together, and taking off at odd hours of the day together. Second Jordan finally got careless and left his phone out. I saw some text messages about everything coming together on Valentine's Day where they plan to tell us. I assume they will tell us they are leaving us to be together."

I was shaken and sad. "What do we do?" I said mostly to myself.

"My friend says she got over her cheating ex with a revenge fuck."

I wondered if Kim was suggesting that she and I do it to get back at them.

She went on, "To be honest I'm just going to be heartbroken, no offense, you're a good man and hot looking guy. But it will be awhile before I'm ready for anything like that."

"I agree and I'm no cheater. If she and Jordan are then so be it. I guess we just steel ourselves for the worst and let this play out."

So that's how I ended up feeling sick to my stomach February 13th.

texxman
texxman
175 Followers
12