Wife Cheating with the Neighbor

Story Info
Hot wife confesses affair, wants husband to being owned too.
4.4k words
3.62
102.2k
98

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mm32217
mm32217
60 Followers

This is my first erotic story. Please comment... good, bad, or otherwise. Good comments will encourage to get to the next chapter where Steven gives my wife what she wanted... me.

***

My wife, Maureen, started seeing our neighbor, Steven, about a year ago. At first, I was in denial when I saw the signs of her cheating but deep down, I knew. I am ashamed to admit that I had spied on her to confirm my suspicions, but let's just say that the voice recorder I had in the bedroom picked up the sounds of a porno staring my wife and our neighbor.

I was furious at first. It wasn't just that she was cheating on me but with Steven! I felt betrayed by her and by him.

Steven and I were not best friends or anything, but we would hang out from time to time, talk over the fence, and even watch a game together on Sundays... normal neighbor type stuff. Steven was well built and reminded me of the type of person that would have been a jock in school. He had several inches on me, putting him at about 6 foot 2 inches. He was also confident in who he was and laughed easily. I could understand how my wife would find him attractive to begin with.

I was frustrated in not knowing to how to confront her with what I had found out. As the days progressed, I was constantly preoccupied with trying to figure out what to do. Should I kick her to curb? Should I confront her and demand that she stop seeing him? Should I confront Steven? I was stuck and didn't know what to do. I loved her and felt that we could get past this. Infidelity happens to couples all the time and they can get past it. The indecision was making me feel impotent and as that impotency made me even more angry.

The days had turned into weeks. I was still angry but when I could look outside my own inner turmoil, I saw that things seemed normal on the outside. After a few weeks, the idea started to slowly develop that I could do nothing and that it would eventually resolve itself. Eventually, Steven would find a full time girlfriend and break things off. I did know that she still loved me, that did not seem to change. I loved her too. I started to think that the jealousy was making me insane that if I could let it go, I could get past this. I would go back and forth between self-pity, anger, and then acceptance of the situation. Soon enough though, it got to the point where I was happy for her in a way. She was experiencing the thrill of getting away with something naughty and the blush and excitement of a new relationship. I was afraid that this was also denial on my part but by this time, I felt it was too late to confront her and certainly too late to do anything about it.

After a few months though, she became more and more cavalier about it and even openly flirting with him. It was almost getting to the point where it seemed that she wanted to get caught or maybe it was that she getting a thrill from the risk and recklessness of getting caught. In either case, when she would be so blatantly flirtatious with Steven with me there, I found myself being humiliated.

Steven always played it cool and I should have hated him after finding out about their affair but I didn't. I may have been jealous of him at first but there was something about Steven that was charismatic. He may have had his faults, but he was real, was open, and very self-confident. I could certainly not blame Maureen on cheating with him. After a while, I found myself in the awkward situation of sharing a beer with him on the front lawn chatting about sports, politics, those darn kids down the block, etc. like normal neighbors again. I was kicking myself about being at such ease while knowing that he and my wife were engaged in a torrid affair.

One Saturday morning, I was just starting some yard work when I saw Steven pull up in his truck with a couple large boxes in the bed of the truck. I waved as he got out of the truck and went to lower the tailgate. "Need some help?" I called out.

"I would appreciate it buddy." I walk over to help.

After a while, I started to notice that vaginal sex with Maureen was becoming infrequent. She preferred that I simply go down on her. I did not blame her. I would like to be able to say that I was a great lover but the reality is that the only time she achieved orgasm was through oral. On several occasions there was an unmistakable taste, aroma of sex... and not just hers. I knew that she was not just wetter than normal but that it was another man's cum. My initial reaction confused the hell out of me. It turned me on. I felt ashamed that I was turned on by it but I could not help it. I am sure that she sensed my increased arousal. She seemed to get a thrill from these times as well, but I did not let on that I knew anything other than mentioning how wet she was.

One night, she had a couple glasses of wine after dinner. This was a little unusual as she does not usually drink; she was feeling no pain. Out of nowhere she asked if I had any secrets. I could tell from the way she asked, that she was a little past her limit. I told her that she is my wife and that I should not have any secrets but admitted to I had a couple things that I had not told her yet.

"Yeah, like what?" she asked.

"Well, how about this? I tell you something that I have not told you yet and you tell me something you have not told me before."

She thought about it for a second, wobbled, almost tipping over and then said, "Sure... sounds reasonable." She sat down before spilling her wine.

"Only, then how about this," I say, "I kissed my cousin Deborah."

"Really?"

"Yup. I had the hots for her for a while when I was 16. Now your turn." I felt a twinge of embarrassment. I had never confessed that to anyone and even now, recall the blush I felt when Deborah and I would exchange furtive glances at family dinners.

Maureen paused and looked as though she was searching for what to say. I knew at least one of her secrets but was wondering if should would come out with that one. I was starting to think that she had more to drink than I had originally thought. She hesitated and then said haltingly, "I have a fantasy of seeing you having sex with another man," she said.

"That's not a secret. That doesn't count. I know that already." I said. She and I had played with the strap-on on several occasions and that subject had been talked about...but only talked about. I did not want to discourage her though. "How about something else or maybe something more specific?"

"More specific?" she asked.

"Or something else."

"Okay, how about you have sex with Steven? Is that specific enough?" she asked it in a matter of fact way. After a moment, her posture changed to almost demure as she looked for my response.

I was a little taken aback by that. I jabbed my thumb in the direction of our neighbor's house. "Steven? As in our neighbor?" She nodded affirmatively but said nothing. "I doubt that he's into that sort of thing," I suggested. I thought I knew Steven well enough. He never came across as anything but a straight-as-you-come type guy. "That's a nice fantasy but I doubt he would be interested in me," I said. "I mean, I doubt he's into guys in that way at all."

She looked up and me and smiled. Almost a knowing smile but it was hard to tell in her inebriated state. "Your turn. Tell another deep dark secret and I will tell you another." She said, blowing me a kiss.

"So you have more secrets?" I asked teasingly. I knew she did. "Okay, let me think." Considering what to say next, I got up and picked up her wine glass and went to the kitchen to refill it. I poured one for myself as well. The only thing on my mind was somehow guiding the conversation to her and Steven. I handed her the wine. "I have fantasized about you and another man too." I said awkwardly.

She looked up at me, took a sip of the wine, and placed it down next to her. Sitting back, she crossed her legs and said, "No way honey. I already know that. If it wasn't good enough for me, it's not good enough for you. Like you told me, more specific or something else baby."

I felt panic rise as I chose my words knowing that this might lead to the conflict that I had been worried about for months. I took her hand and kissed her palm and then lovingly held her hand in mine. "What I meant to say is that I have fantasized about WHEN you are with another guy". I could see the slow shift in posture as she realized the implication. I squeezed her hand to reassure her. Looking into her eyes, I said, "When you are with Steven." She looked down and then back up. I could see the question on her face. "I know." I felt a certain level of relief that it was out in the open but on edge about what her reaction might be.

"You know? How? When?" was all she said.

"Yes. I know." I looked into her eyes. "Its okay. I have known for months." She took a breath. Seeming to be conflicted and yet relieved at the same time.

She took another drink of wine, put it down, and then pulled me in for a hug. "I'm so happy you know," she said. "I... um... well... are you sure you are okay with it? HOW are you okay with it?" I told her that I had known for about 9 months and suspected things earlier. I told her about my initial feelings and subsequent change in my own acceptance on the situation over time and how I kind of get a vicarious thrill for her during the days that she is at home... knowing that she is likely to be with him. With that, she asked, "What do you think about when you think I am with him?"

"I think about all sorts of things... actually I am sure that many of the things that I think of are pure fantasy on my part but I think about many kinky perverted things and scenes. You being a total slut in ways that I have not seen in years."

She visibly relaxed in the understanding that it was out in the open now and that I was not hurt or angry. The downed the last of the wine and got up. I was afraid that she would fall but steadied herself by grabbing my arm. "Wait here," she said and heading to the bedroom.

A moment later, she came back in wearing only sheer robe and a wide, black leather collar that I had never seen before. She walked unsteadily but confidently back to me. "Get on your knees" she said in a somewhat dominant manner. I did. She stood in front of me and parted the front of her robe, exposing herself. "I have one last secret to tell you tonight baby. You might not like it, but I have to tell you."

I could smell her excitement as I looked up at her and then down to her shaved pussy. She took my head in her left hand and pulled me closer, parting her labia with her right hand. "That's it baby, lick it." I licked her excited pussy and clit and, getting into the situation, became excited myself. I looked up at her and met her eyes. This new forcefulness in her voice turned me on. She looked both fascinated and mischievous. This was unlike her but I found that I liked this dominant side of her. I paused and looked up at her, I asked her what her secret was.

She took a step back and sat down on the edge of the couch and spreading her legs. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me, crawling, to her and rubbed my face over her wetness. "What I have to tell you is that Steven is my owner. Here, look at the collar." She turned her head and I could see a silver tag on it. She leaned over so I could read the engraving. It read, "Property of Steven Schutt". I damn near shot my load in my pants realizing the implications; that my wife had given her body to another man. She then continued, "Steven told me that I had to tell you about him tonight. I can't tell you how worried I was about this at first but," she trailed off. "I told Steven about my fantasy about seeing you with another man and he said that he would do that if I did something for him."

That gave me pause. "What did you have to do? Wait... what? He would do what for you?"

"Oh sweety" she cooed, pulling me back to her glistening pussy, "Things are going to change for us now," she moaned as I licked her clit. "I can't wait for Steven to make you his. Don't worry, he's a great lover and I hope you like it as much as I do." She moaned again as I continued to lick her. As I took in what she had just told me, I became even more excited. There was something oddly erotic in her vocalizing these things; particularly how he was a great lover. A few moments later, I heard her breathing change and knew she was close. She threw her head back as she reached orgasm and I felt the involuntary spasms as she came while rocking her hips into my face.

When her orgasm subsided and she regained herself, I sat back on my heels. I enjoyed her afterglow maybe as much as she did. I took in the sight of my wife, eyes still closed and breathing deeply and wearing another man's collar claiming her as His property. I realized that she was right, things were changed. I then asked again, "What did you have to do for Steven to agree to your fantasy? Was it just telling me about you and him?"

"Get your phone," She said. I went to fetched it from the charger and came back. She turned her head to show me the back of the collar. On it was a black and white painted metal tag with a QR bar code. "Scan it," she said. I opened the camera app on the phone caught the image of the QR code. It directed me straight to a site with one video file. It was dated yesterday afternoon. I looked at Maureen. She nodded. I clicked the play icon on it.

***************

The video started with a selfy point of view of Steven walking. He waved and smiled at the camera and then turned it to reveal him approaching the front door to our house. He knocked, and my wife opened the front door. My wife stood there in the open door, wearing the robe and collar as she was right now. I watched as the camera panned up and down for a moment and then saw her reach out and take his hand, drawing him in.

This was defiantly the beginning of a cheesy amateur flick but this was my wife! Knowing that she was fucking another guy was one thing but to see that she is on an internet porn video ticked another level of eroticism within me. I looked at her as she watched the video with me. She smiled and shrugged in a 'Opps, my bad' way.

Back in the video, she led Steven by the hand right to the bedroom. The camera followed her into the room. She turned and she removed his shirt, shoes, and pants, folding them and placing them on the night table. She bent over suggestively as she placed them on the table and then turned to face the camera. She stood for a moment and then knelt and bowed her head.

I saw Steven's hand drop to her chin and lift her face up so she was looking up at him. "Tell me baby, what are we doing here today?"

She looked at the camera and then at him. I could see the uncertainty in her eyes. Finally, she looked back at the camera, and stated as almost scripted, "We are making a movie for you to post on the internet, so you can share it with anyone you like."

"Yes baby, but that's not all, is it?" He took his flaccid cock and dragged it across her face. It was the first time I saw it and soft, it looked like he had a good-sized cock. "Why are we making this video?" he asked.

Again, she looked uncertain at the next words. "We are making this video because I want to show my husband that I have given myself to you." She paused, gulped, and then added, "We are making this video as a trade for you making my fantasy come true. I want to see you with my husband and show him what a real man is like."

"Good girl," He says. "You are using your body and time in trade for something you want. Do you know what that makes you?" She looked at him for a long moment and then at the camera again. Again, he dragged his cock across her face. This time he paused at her lips and she instinctively parted her lips and kissed his cock. I realized how much makeup she was wearing. She was wearing a very red shiny lipstick and she had obviously spent some time doing up her eyes. She looked fantastic. She was usually conservative with makeup but in the video, she looked like she was made up to go to a club.

"That makes me a dirty whore, Sir," she said. Then as almost correcting herself, she said, "Your dirty whore, Sir."

"Tonight, yes, but you are only a whore when I want you to be."

"Yes Sir." There was something in the way she said "sir" that indicated that she was indeed being subordinate and not just respectful or polite. I looked at her and then back to the screen.

"Well get on with it then slut. Do what I am paying you for." With that, she took his cock into her mouth and lovingly kissed and sucked it. Looking up at him and the camera as she did so. I was getting hard watching my wife, now porn star and whore, sucking a cock that was quickly getting hard and far bigger than my own. I felt a twinge of jealousy but that quickly passed as I continued to watch. She sucked him using different techniques for about 5 minutes. I was embarrassed to admit that there is no way I would have lasted that long, but he was telling her how good she was doing and what a great cock sucker she was. She was sighing and cooing as she sucked.

Steven then gestured to the bed and without any hesitation, she got up on the bed and presented herself in doggie position. The camera came in close and I saw Steven reach out and touch her exposed labia. She was wet, very wet. He ran a couple fingers up and down her swollen lips, spreading them slightly for the camera. He got in position behind her and the camera panned down to her ass and spread knees. She arched her back giving better access, almost begging to be fucked. He placed the tip of his cock at the lips of her pussy and brought the camera down to get a better view. His cock was huge compared to mine. I would estimate at least 8 inches but also much thicker. I had seen that view of her ass before, but my cock never looked that big there. I audibly gasped as I watched her lips part as he slowly pushed into my wife.

I was rock hard while watching this. It was a common scene as far as porn goes but this was my wife! I hear his voice in the video. "Who's owns this pussy?" He asked her as he paused with just the head in. Her pussy looked stretched around the girth of his member.

"That pussy is Yours, Sir," I heard her voice say. She moaned as he slowly pushed into her. As he filled her, the camera was brought back up so I could see her ass and back. Her puckered rose bud spasmed and she let out an audible yelp of pleasure as he pushed all the way in. He started fucking her. Slowly at first but then building up the pace to a steady rhythm. She was being more vocal that I have heard her before but could tell that, after a few minutes, she was building to her orgasm. Before too long, I watched in amazement as my wife came from vaginal sex. She had told me that she had never cum from just penetration before but now it seems that Steven had changed that... and this was obviously not the first time. She buried her face in a pillow and pushed back to meet his thrusts and then she cried out as she came. I could see her whole body shutter as she moaned over and over into the pillow. Steven slowly stroked the length of his cock into her. I was familiar with Maureen's ass but somehow, the size of his cock inside her, looked so much more erotically pornographic.

Steven continued to fuck my wife like I could never do. He had a lot more stamina than I had. I should have been jealous about it all as he picked up the pace, I found myself happy for her. He was constantly telling her how much of a dirty slut wife she was and she seemed to be responding to this. After just a couple minutes, she was moaning again. I would not have believed it but he was driving her quickly towards a second orgasm and she was bucking her hips back to him. "That's it you whore, milk that cock you need. You need me to fill your pussy, don't you?" Steven said. He was close too. In a matter of moments, he grabbed he hips, and fucked her harder and deeper. She was starting to cum again at the same time as he grunted and I could see from his motions that he was pumping his seed into her.

mm32217
mm32217
60 Followers
12