Wife Cheats at a Frat Party

Story Info
I cheated on my husband at a frat party.
1.8k words
3.64
50.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since the cruise with my husband. The experience was something I couldn't shake. I had come so close to fully cheating on that trip, but after all the groping and in one case, blowing a stranger, I resisted actually having sex.

And I regretted it. Kind of. It was complicated.

I kept thinking about it. The hands on my body. Seeing a cock that wasn't my husbands. How it felt in my mouth and how sexy it made me feel. How good I felt.

I sat in my hotel room in Austin and replayed it over and over again in my head. It had been a long day of work on the road...but I needed to clear my head.

Stripping out of my work clothes I jumped into the shower and let the hot water wash over me. I looked down at my body and my bush. The bush was a newer development, something I had stopped shaving after getting married.

I reached for my razor and started to shave. I shaved until I was completely bald. Admiring my work in the mirror, a giggle escaped my mouth. I hadn't been completely bald down there since my early twenties. Not a hair in sight.

I slipped into a black and white dress and went down to the hotel bar. Two glasses of wine later, I was texting with my husband, feeling better and ready to go to bed, as a tall black guy settled into the seat next to me. He ordered a water.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him notice I was there, his eyes confidently locking on my legs. I felt a shiver run through my body as I uncrossed and crossed them. He was wearing a well tailored suit which just added to the whole sexy look.

"Excuse me, miss." He said. He introduced himself. He was at the hotel for a job interview that just ended. We ended up talking for awhile at the bar. He was charming and funny, if a little immature.

Finally, after about 10 minutes he told me had to run. There was a party he had to get too. He stood to leave, we shook hands, then he held my hand.

"Would you like to come to the party? It'll be a lot of people, but should be fun."

I don't know why...but I said yes. I had to go to work the next morning but I figured I could just go for a bit and then come back. I told him not to murder me and he jokingly promised not to.

The guy, Xavier, had a black SUV with a driver out front. Damn. This guy was hot.

I climbed into the SUV.

"Okay...what do you do for work?" I asked him.

"For work?" He said, as he climbed in next to me. "I don't work."

The car took off.

"Why are you at the hotel then?" I asked.

"Oh, I play football. I was here for an interview with a scout." He said.

"Isn't football work?" I asked.

"Well, I don't get paid for it. Not yet anyways." He replied.

My mind was racing.

"And this car?"

"They sent it to pick me up." He replied.

Oh god.

"Are you in college?" I asked.

"I am! Junior."

I realized what was happening. He had been at the hotel to meet an NFL scout. Hence the suit. Hence the driver. Hence this man actually being a 20 year old college student.

I was in the car with a college student.

A few minutes later we pulled up to the party. It was a full on frat party. People spilled into the streets.

I turned to tell him I needed to go back to the hotel. He reached over, put his hand on my face, and kissed me deeply.

Pulling back he looked at my shocked face.

"Let me introduce you to some people."

On autopilot, I climbed out of the SUV. He walked around, slid a hand around my waist and walked me into the party, past tons of drunk college students.

I was handed a drink and entered a world I hadn't been in for a decade. Loud music, drunk people, the noise, the public debauchery that was a college frat party. Xavier walked around like a celebrity, shaking hands and generally being very "cool". Every fiber in me screamed that I should leave.

The whole time he treated me like royalty, introducing me as his friend to everyone. Why was he friends with a 30 year old businesswoman? No one seemed shocked. I decided to lean into it all.

A few shots later, we were on the dance floor. Xavier's hands were around my waist, my booty against his body. Surrounded by people and booze and sweat, I realized I was fully drunk.

Xavier's hands ran up my body, coming around to my v neck on the dress, and slipping inside. I closed my eyes and gasped as he started to play with my tits on the packed dance floor. He was so tall. And so cute.

He hands retreated from my top and slipped back down to my thighs. His fingers trailed up my dress. I felt him pause as he realized I wasn't wearing any panties. Then his fingers found my pussy.

It was electric.

I was slowly slipping into a euphoric state as he entered me with a finger.

"Wow..." he whispered in my ear. I loved that my pussy made him say that. It made me feel sexy.

Cheering snapped my eyes open as I realized the people around us were staring at me. Specifically my lower half. I looked down to see Xavier had pulled my dress up so I was completely exposed. I shrieked and pulled my dress down.

They just cheered more. I couldn't help but laugh. "Let's go somewhere private." I heard the words come out of mouth but they sounded like they were from a different person. Regardless, he took my hand and started walking me through the crowd. We went up the stairs and into the first bedroom.

It was the epitome of a college guys room. Xavier closed the door, cutting the loud music in half. He sat on the bed, looking at his phone.

Music started to play. He looked back at me. "Strip for me."

"What? I asked.

He set the phone down and leaned back.

"Dance for me. Take your clothes off."

I'm not going to go into detail, because I'm not a sexy dancer at all, but I attempted to look hot while removing my dress, bra and panties. The heels were the hardest part. How do you take heels off in a sexy way? I did not.

Finally, I stood there completely naked.

Xavier stood up, walked to a drawer and pulled out a rope and a blindfold. He walked over to me, looking my body up and down, then tied the blindfold around my eyes. Everything went dark.

He led me to the bed and laid me down. For the next few minutes I felt him tying me up, linking my wrists to my ankles, keeping my legs spread and exposed.

I heard a snap from his phone as he took a picture.

I was now butt naked and tied up in a college dorm room during a frat party, with a complete stranger. And I couldn't have been more terrified and turned on.

That evaporated as his mouth found my pussy. He licked and sucked my pussy like his life depended on it, groaning in delight as he went. Finally I was getting close to cumming.

"Wait, I'm going to cum." I whispered. He stopped. I heard him start to strip. Pants hit the ground. He crawled onto the bed and something thick pressed against my lips.

"Open." He said. I obliged. A cock filled my mouth, stretching my lips wide.

The door suddenly opened.

I flinched, trying to pull his cock out, but he held my head there.

"Don't." He said. "Be a good slut." My heart was pounding. I heard more clothing hit the floor. I took a big breath through my nose.

I kept sucking.

A second pair of hands trailed on my thighs.

The cock left my mouth and I heard low whispers. Then a weight was by my head and another cock pressed against my lips. I opened and started sucking while Xavier's hands grabbed my hips.

Gently, he pressed himself against my pussy.

This was happening. I was at the point of no return. I could stop this right now and not cheat on my husband. I could be a go-

He entered me. There was huge pressure as he slowly slid in. I made sounds I'm not proud of.

"Jesus fucking Christ, you're fucking tight." Xavier said.

I lost track of time, as Xavier and his mystery friend fucked me. I came twice, once while I rode Xavier and his friend entered my ass at the same time (which was divine) and once when Xavier finished in me missionary. We came together.

And yes, he came in my pussy. His friend finished on my chest.

When we were done they cleaned up first and the mystery man left. Only then did Xavier remove my blindfold and untied me. He laughed as I blinked in the light.

I looked down at the cum on my chest. He handed my a towel. "That was fun."

I nodded and cleaned up. I put on my thong and bra. He grabbed my hand as I grabbed the dress and my shoes.

He looked at me again. He looked at my wedding ring and laughed. "Okay, let's get you back to the hotel."

He walked me down and called an Uber. As I walked through the sea of faces I wondered which guy had just fucked me.

The mystery turned me on again as I climbed into the uber. How was I horny again? I used to masturbate like twice a month. Who was I becoming?

I hugged Xavier goodbye and climbed into the car. Xavier was gone a moment later.

A portly, older man drove the car.

"Fun party?" He asked. I still felt dazed.

"Very." I said. I looked out the window. When I looked back I saw the drivers eyes glued to his mirror. Then I looked down. My dress was riding up pretty high, exposing most of my thighs.

Me from 24 hours ago would immediately have pulled the dress down and crossed my legs. But in that moment, I lifted my legs slightly and spread myself. He had a straight view between my legs.

I stayed that way until I got to the hotel, his eyes on me. Giving me the attention.

We got to the hotel and the driver started to talk but I just climbed out, went right to my room and took the longest shower of my life.

What was going on with me?

My phone dinged. It was a text from Xavier with just a photo of me tied up, my pussy swollen.

I sat on the bed and masturbated again until I came. Then I drifted to sleep.