Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife cheats on drunken husband.
2.3k words
4.25
43.9k
29

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling like an absolute, two-bit, cheap whore, who had managed to get her husband to agree to let her sleep with other men. But at the same time, he had left something standing in the air; he had wanted to fuck other women. Now, was I feeling jealous? I wanted Vic to be mine and mine alone. I felt as if I had let him down by having sex with men other than Vic and then raising my desire to fuck other men as well. As his wife, I was supposed to be the one and only one between whose legs Vic was supposed to come running to. I was supposed to provide him all the sex he wanted, whenever he wanted and however he wanted. Had I let him down? I felt so. I decided that I needed to do something to ensure that Vic would never go to any other woman and yet, I would get to fuck other men as well. I would have to learn to be the best in the sex business. 


Practice makes perfect, I thought. I would have to train myself to give him the maximum pleasure and for that I would have to have as much sex as possible with different men. Maybe I would pick up some tips. I knew my body was good enough, but I had to make sure that it performed even better.

To begin with, I had to go buy the video camera that Vic had asked me to. And while I was out in the market, I thought I could go get some clothes stitched from my lecherous tailor. Or maybe, I could visit him and ask him to come home and take the clothes for stitching. Maybe I could have sex with him, since he had anyway evinced interest in my body and had said that I had the kind of body any man would love to have pinned under him. I had reprimanded him for that, but it had been a huge turn on at that time as well.

An hour later, I stepped out of the house and went to the market. The weather was nice and I was wearing a dress, a white dress with flowers on it and one that fell till slightly below the knees. I had intentionally left my panties at home.

At the mall, I spent an hour walking around and looking into different shops and doing some window shopping. I spent the maximum time at the lingeries store and found to my glee some really skimpy underwear, underwear that would have Vic bouncing on my ass in no time. My favourite one was a red coloured teddy which was as good as not being there. The bra cups were just two straps one of which went over the breasts and the other under. The panties were a different ball game altogether; It was a cute little string number with a crotch that I knew would go between my pussy lips. In the middle of the waist band at the back was a furry rabbit like tail. I figured it would look nice on my ass.

The most expensive one was a set that was made of pearl strings. The assistant at the shop told me that the pearls would look good on my curvy bottom and since they would go between my pussy lips, they would rub against my clitoris and would give me additional pleasure.

Lingerie shopping done, I was thirsty. I bought a tall cup of cold coffee and decided to walk around as I window shopped. At one point, I stopped in front of a store on the first floor and leaned against the railing as I sipped on my coffee and looked at the goods the store had on display. Unknown to me, as I was leaning against the railing, those standing on the ground floor had a good upskirt view of me. Pretty soon, a few men had gathered there and were looking up at me. Done seeing the goods in the window display, I turned around and saw all the men staring up at me. I wondered why, then suddenly realised what was happening.

A wicked thought crossed my mind and I looked in either direction. Seeing no one looking at me, I spread my legs farther apart and blew the men a kiss. Now they had a fantastic view of my nether parts under the skirt. A few of them pulled out their phones to take photos of me. I made sure to hide my face so that all they got was a photo of my lower half without my face. A minute later, I turned and walked away from the spot. Behind me, I could hear the men groaning. Between my legs, I could feel a wetness making its way out of my vagina down my thighs. I decided I had done enough for the day and that I should get on with what I had come there to do, buy the video camera.

At the electronics store, one of the salesmen very kindly and sweetly explained which camera had what features. But I am a greenhorn when it comes to technology and didn't understand what he was saying. Seeing my confusion, he asked me what my purpose was to buy the camera.

"Make sex videos," I blurted out without thinking.

The look of shock on his face was enough to tell me that he wasn't expecting that for an answer.

"Umm... ahh... then this one will do for you," he said, pointing out one of the cameras and telling me that I should also buy a tripod to go with it.

I agreed, then just on a whim, I asked him which phone he used. The man used an iPhone. I asked him if I could see it. He showed it to me. I turned on the camera and very quickly, lifted my skirt and took a photo of my pantyless nether parts under the skirt. I was curious what my groin looked like from underneath.

Handing the phone back to him, I said that the photo was my thank you to him. You should have seen the look on his face. I had never seen a man's jaw drop so fast to the ground as his did.

"Th.. thank you," he mumbled.

"Now, get me a good deal on the price and I'll promise something special for you," I told him.

He had the photograph and was wondering what else I could give him. Curious, he spoke to his boss and got me a nearly 30 per cent discount on the camera with the tripod thrown in for free.

Thanking him profusely, I gave him my address and told him to come to my home the next day at 11am to show me how the camera worked.

He knew he was going to get some action the next day and had a wide grin plastered on his face.

Next, I went to my tailor's shop. Riyaz, the tailor, wasn't there, but his apprentice was. I told the apprentice to tell Riyaz to come to my home around 2pm, as I wanted something special stitched.

Camera bought, lingerie bought, message for Riyaz left, next day's fuck arranged, I headed home.

It was just before 1pm. I ate some food to settle my growling stomach and began trying my newly bought lingerie.

All of them fit me very nicely except one, which was a tad tight and pushed my breasts tight and upwards and the matching lace panties were snug. I was standing in front of the mirror wondering if I should get these changed when the doorbell rang. I wondered who it could be, then remember that I had asked for Riyaz to come at 2. But was it 2 already? Yes, it was.

Not bothering to change, I walked up to the door and through the peephole checked who it was. It was Riyaz alright and his apprentice was there as well.

Oh well, two's better than one, I thought and opened the door.

Riyaz stood there grinning while his apprentice couldn't believe his eyes.

"I did tell you, boy, that the madam wants us," Riyaz told his apprentice.

"You are a sly bastard, Riyaz. Come in. I have some work for you."

The two of them trooped in. The apprentice, Aseem, only had eyes for my body.

"Stop staring, you idiot," Riyaz told him.

"It's ok, let him stare. He's going to see much more shortly," I said, smiling at Aseem.

"Now, what do you want us to do for you madam," Riyaz asked.

"I want you to stitch something so sexy that my husband or any man would want me to wear only that whenever I am around them," I told him.

"That will be done. And the payment?"

I smiled and turning around and shoving my panty-clad bum in his face, I said, "This is your payment. You can take my pussy now. But if you bring back the desired dress by day after tomorrow morning, I'll let you fuck my asshole."

Riyaz that horny bastard quickly had his hands all over my hips and waist and was pulling at my panties roughly.

"Stop, don't tear them. I'll take them off," I said, extricating myself from his grip and bending over to take off my panties.

"I want to see your breasts," Aseem muttered.

Happily, I took off the bra as well and stepping closer to him, I held my breasts in my hand and pointed one erect nipple at his mouth. He was quick to latch on. Behind me, Riyaz had taken off his pyjamas and was stroking his cock and preparing to enter my pussy.

I fumbled around in front of Aseem's groin and finding the drawstring to his pyjamas, I opened it and pulled out his penis, just as Riyaz plunged his cock inside me.

"Ooooof... Riyaz, go harder, deeper," I said just before I leaned forward and put Aseem's dick in my mouth and began sucking. He had an average sized penis, not very big, but not very small either, it was enough to satisfy a woman, I guess.

"Riyaz, I want you to fuck me like a whore, teach me how to be your whore," I said looking back at him.

Riyaz just grunted and kept pounding away at my pussy. A few minutes later, he began slapping my ass and pushing harder and harder. I had to hold myself against Aseem lest I fall off. Aseem, meanwhile had my breasts in his face and he was enjoying the feel of his face being squished my the soft skin of m tits.

Riyaz pounded and pounded and slapped and slapped and pounded some more. Then suddenly he stopped and pulled out.

He made me lie down on my back on the floor and raised my legs over and above my shoulders. Only my head and neck we're now on the ground. My groin was in the air and my feet were nearly touching the ground behind my head. Pinned like this, Riyaz, standing above me, put his cock in my pussy and began pounding.

Aseem, meanwhile, had stood up and was stroking his cock, waiting for his turn at my pussy.

This position was new for me and I decided I would try this with Vic that night.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, I came. Riyaz let loose his man juice deep in my pussy a few minutes later and pulled out, but not before slapping my ass once again.

As Aseem moved to replace Riyaz, I stopped him and told him to lie down. I wanted to be on top.

Aseem obliged and happily lay back on the carpet. I straddled him and began fucking him.

Riyaz meanwhile wasn't done yet. He stepped up to me and holding his cock in his right hand, he used his left hand to shove my face into his groin. It was almost like a reflex action. I opened my mouth and took his entire limp cock in my mouth.

"Suck it, you slut, suck it and make it hard," he said as he moved my head back and forth with both hands.

I could feel his cock growing hard in my mouth. A few minutes later, he was rock hard and was still fucking my face. I began sucking on it in earnest. He had managed to push his cock deep in my throat and was ready to cum when Aseem roared and let go in my pussy. Uncannily, both the men came almost simultaneously filling both my holes.

While Riyaz was done, Aseem still had another fuck in him. His cock did not subside and was still semi hard. As Riyaz stepped away and I got off Aseem, I quickly turned and put my lips on Aseem's cock and began sucking. He was hard in a matter of minutes and ready to fuck again.

"I want to fuck you again. I don't want to cum in your mouth," he said.

I obliged and lying back on the carpet, I spread my legs and let him enter my pussy. Aseem played with my tits as he ploughed my pussy. He pounded my pussy hard for about 20 minutes before finally pulling out and spraying his sperm all over my body and laughing.

It was time for Riyaz and Aseem to go. But before that, Riyaz took some intricate measurements, measurements that he had never taken before while stitching my clothes.

Armed with the measurements, both of them got up to leave. I was still naked. Suddenly, Riyaz caught hold of me and turning me around, bent me over and spreading my ass cheeks, he put his face close to my butthole and gave it a few licks.

"Keep this hole ready for us day after tomorrow. Oil it well. It won't be just the two of us. There will be two more men with us that day," Riyaz said just before he walked out of the door.

Four men? My poor body was going to get it rough that day, I guessed, especially my asshole.