Wife Cheats with Gym Partner

Story Info
Wife big cock desires become a reality.
2.8k words
3.82
19.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabb19
sabb19
6 Followers

I met Danielle a when we were teenagers and we fell madly in love, we married when we were 20 and have been together for 7 years now. Our relationship has always been incredible, we've been all over the world and shared some amazing times together. The only thing lacking has been our sex life, it's fine but nothing special that's for sure. She is a 5 foot 1 petite blonde with an incredible body which I have always lusted after. I realised a long time ago that there were never going to be fireworks in the bedroom mainly down to the size of my cock. I've seen porn and the cocks on those guys are insanely big, but looking on the internet I see that the average guy is 5.1 inches and I'm only slightly smaller than that at 4.9 so pretty normal. I figure the dicks from porn are like seeing 6 ft 9 Basketball players, sure they exist but you never see someone that big in real life.

To spice things up I suggested to Danni that we try sex toys, which she seemed really interested in and a week later a package arrived with something for the bedroom. It was a 6.5 inch dildo which was not only over an inch and a half bigger than mine but impressively thicker too. The night was great and as I stretched her out with that thing she stared moaning more than I'd heard before and at one point she buried her head in a pillow as I pushed it all the way in. It seemed perfect, she looked as if she loved it and it really turned me on too.

The next week I suggested we use it again but she said she didn't want to. She said that I was big enough for her and she hadn't really enjoyed it that much, in fact it was a bit painful. We went back to our normal routine and the energy left the bedroom again. We stopped having sex for a long time and although she kept the dildo in her bedside drawer we never used it after that one time. Every now and then I'd get it out to compare to mine and fantasise about having a big dick. One thing I noticed is that it had been in different places in the drawer when I'd looked. It looked as though she may be using it without me, maybe I'd been a bit rough, maybe this explains why we haven't had sex in ages?

One week when I looked in the drawer it had gone, I though maybe she's finally gotten rid of it. I went searching through the bedroom to see if it was somewhere else and while looking in a shoe box in her cupboard I found something else. A really big dildo, I mean porn star size. It was 8 inches long and very thick, I couldn't believe my wife could fit this monster inside her. It turned me on thinking about it but wondered why she'd lied about the 6.5 inch one being too big and why she didn't get me involved with this one. Maybe this wasn't something she had used, perhaps it was a joke gift from one of her friends batchelorette party's? It seemed enormous and when I compared it to me it made mine look pathetic. If she was using this I could understand why we weren't having sex anymore.

I'd started using porn to fulfil my needs which was great but I had to remember to clear my history after as my wife never seemed to like the idea of porn and we only have one laptop between us. After a session one day I went to clear the browser history and noticed there was previous history still there from my wife. Mostly shopping, fashion blogs and... Pornhub! I was shocked but also really interested to see what she had been looking at. She had searched for a few things but they mostly related to one thing 'Monster Cocks'. Looking further back I also saw the order for the 8 inch dildo, described as 'King Cock Ultra Realistic Dildo'. So she had ordered it and was probably watching porn while using it. My heart was in my mouth but I was very turned on by this and wanted to get involved.

We went to a party one night and I decided this was a good chance to get her drunk so we could have some sex. She drank way too much wine and when she got home was in a flirty mood and very drunk. We got into the bedroom and she kept saying how she wanted me to stretch her out with my big dick. I was really turned on by this filthy talk so took out my dick and put it in. To my surprise her pussy didn't feel as tight as I remembered but I'd been drinking too so wasn't sure. After about 10 minutes of thrusting she pushed me off and went to the cupboard. She pulled out the massive dildo and told me to fuck her with 'Brad'. I'd never heard her talk like this before, I was really excited. I eased it in and she moaned extremely loudly, she took the first 6 inches easily and as I worked up to inserting the last 2 inches the noises she was making were amazing. Animalistic grunts and swearing like I'd never heard before. I held the base of the dildo to my groin above my penis so I could fantasize about satisfying my wife with my huge dick. It was like a scene from a porno, she shouted 'stretch my pussy Brad' and 'I love your Monster dick' until she came, a real earth shattering orgasm like I'd never seen before.

The next morning we both woke up smiling and I said how great last night was and she told me she couldn't remember anything from leaving the party as she was wasted. I quizzed her a bit but she couldn't remember a thing. I mentioned dildos and she told me she had gotten rid of the one we had as she didn't like it. She was clearly lying to me and didn't want me to be part of this fantasy of hers. I guess she thought she would hurt my feelings and in a way I guess she is right, so I chose to keep quiet about the night.

Danni has been really enjoying the gym lately, attending lots of high intensity classes to get her fitness back. She's already super fit but exercise is always good. She's started to look really sexy now she has toned up more. She has mentioned a few times about going to an insanity class which is really pushing her so I thought I'd give it a go one evening. I'm a little over weight so thought this could be a good opportunity to get fit again. When I turned up at the class there were about 30 people there and it was almost entirely women apart from me and one other guy. It's the sort of class where you pair up with someone and push each other to train harder. I noticed this other guy paired with a petite woman so I did the same. I realised quite quickly that I am very unfit compared to this lot, within 15 minutes I was sat on the floor panting for breath trying not to pass out. The other guy was like a Spartan, exercisng so hard he never stopped, his stamina was really impressive.

I can't say I've even really noticed other men before but maybe because I was sitting on the floor and trying not to stare at the women jumping up and down I found myself watching the guy train. One thing that was unmissable was the size of his bulge, the thing was massive. I noticed a lot of the women in the class taking sly looks and some just staring straight at it. I wondered if it were just the folds in his joggers but after a while realised this was not the case. Lucky guy I thought, his wife must be very pleased. At the end of the class he came over to me and said hello, he told me not to be disheartened and that everyone struggles their first few times and that I should stick with it. I thanked him and said I would be back, he introduced himself as Bradley. Brad!? Maybe this guy was the source of my wife's fantasy? I could certainly see why, He was fit, handsome and hung but he seemed really nice and I thought was most likely a faithful husband like I was.

I did go back to the class once but it was when Danni was there and as I approached the door I could see that her and Bradley were clearly very friendly and it looked as though they paired up regularly by the way they trained together. Rather than go in I decided to just do a bit of running on the treadmill instead. I could see through the door that they pushed each other extremely hard and she was really enjoying this whist dripping with sweat. I did notice her glance down at his crotch a few times, especially when they were doing sit-ups and he wasn't looking. I guess this is pretty normal as I sometimes check out a nice pair of tits when I think I won't be seen. When she got home I asked how her session was and she said that she had trained really hard with Beth which was great. I'm not a jealous person really so didn't know why she hadn't told the truth but didn't say anything.

Months passed without any sex at all and my wife was fitter than ever so I attempted to start things a few times but she was clearly having some health problems as she was plagued with migraines all the time. Maybe it was down to all the screen time she was having on her phone, clearly talking to her friends about some interesting fun stuff. One night when we were asleep she started moaning and was clearly having a sexy dream when she called out Brads name, I think she was remembering our drunken session with the dildo and thought I was going to have to get her hammered soon so we could have another go. I thought it would be a good idea to have a look on her phone while she was asleep to see what her and the girls were discussing, perhaps some fantasy I could get involved in? I used her fingerprint to unlock it an started looking at her Whatsapp chats, that latest of which was from Beth from the gym. I opened the thread and the messages were super flirty, was there a chance of a girl girl threesome here? I really hoped so. I was scrolling up the chat for a while and saw a side on shot of a massive bulge in only underwear, wow it was huge. Clearly my wife and Beth were talking about their big dick fantasies and sharing pictures from porn sites. Just then a message came in 'You Up?' I didn't reply. The next message 'I've taken that photo you asked for at the gym, wanna see it?' I once again I didn't reply. The next message took an age to come through as I waited with excitement for a possible naked picture of Beth and then it landed. It was a cock, an enormous cock with a ruler next to it. It was difficult to see by the photo but it honestly looked 9 inches long and was insanely thick, even with the angle of the photo it was easily as big as the Dildo. This is when I realised that Beth was Brad and my wife had asked to see his dick, this was another level and I was immediately worried.

I was due on a work trip overnight in a different city and my wife seemed excited about spending the evening in the house on her own. She had made the house spotless and said that her friend Beth was coming over for a drink and a chat. I still wasn't sure Beth was Brad so I thought I'd setup a recording device in our room to capture any sound just in case. I went on my trip and when I came home Danni seemed to be on top of the world, clearly the night had been good for her and Beth was a woman who my wife was now good friends with. I felt a bit guilty about the tape and was about to delete it when I though I might as well listen in case she'd had a dildo session again. I listened for ages and nothing then I heard a mans voice 'Can I see the bedroom?' Danni giggled and said 'yes but no funny business'. They obviously entered the room and after a bit of small talk the man who I realised was Brad asked her if she liked the photo. She said it was amazing but thought it was photoshopped. Brad said he was happy to prove it was real and she giggled again. He said to show her the full size he would need to be hard and asked if she would get her tits out to stimulate him. She agreed but said nothing could happen other than that. Brad said OK. The sound of clothes being removed was heard followed by Danni's voice 'Wow it really is massive, I don't even think my hands will fit around it.' she said the word 'will' not 'would', she clearly wanted to touch it 'Why don't you try?' said Brad. What came next were lots of sounds I can only imagine were touching and rubbing followed by the TV being turned onto a music channel. It was difficult to hear for a long time then I could hear some slapping sound and soft moaning. It got louder and louder until I realised these were the unmistakable sounds of my wife being pounded by his massive dick. The noise built and the screaming and moaning was now unbelievable, he was clearly going to town on my wife's tight pussy, I heard her cum again and again clearly using his stamina and huge cock to satisfy her completely. He would make her cum then wait patiently for her to recover before starting all over again.

She was like a different woman, her grunts and groans at every thrust were electric she kept saying 'Stuff that tiny pussy' and 'Give me all of that monster cock', she'd probably heard this sort of talk in the porn she had watched. At one point she yelped and he apologised for going too deep, I couldn't believe his dick was so big that it couldn't all fit in without it being painful. She kept urging him to give her it all though so she was clearly up for the challenge. I'd only ever heard her cum once when we had that night with the dildo but I counted three times in the 40 minutes they were at it.

I was absolutely heartbroken but at the same time noticed I had the hardest erection I'd ever had. It seemed that listening to Danni being pleasured like that was something I loved to hear, even if it wasn't me doing it. When it finally finished I started to think about what I was going to say and maybe that our relationship was over but then I heard them talking again. The both said that this couldn't happen again, they were both happily married and this was too much of a risk to both of their futures. They would stay friends at the gym but would stop messaging each other and just be happy with this one incredible night.

The night after I'd listened to the recording Danni was incredibly loving and affectionate to me, although I never mentioned it I guess she had scratched an itch. We had sex that night for the first time in ages, although I felt I could barely feel her stretched pussy now, it was the best we'd ever had without a dildo. I told her about the drunken night with the Dildo and said I really enjoyed it, she apologised and said she should have told me but didn't want to hurt my feelings. I said I was fine with it and was more than happy to use it to satisfy her as a once a month treat. She was super excited about this and we agreed to make it part of our routine. The sex is different now, without the Dildo its loving and tender and once a month I use the dildo to satisfy her big dick desires. I've even ordered some cock sheaths so I can feel more involved in the action.

Something I thought would ruin my marriage may well have actually saved it. I should probably thank Brad but neither he or Danni know that I know what happened and I think it's best it stayed that way.

sabb19
sabb19
6 Followers