Wife Continues "Cuckold" Control

Story Info
Wife takes "cuckold" control a step further.
4k words
4.25
12.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story picks up where "Wife Continues Control With Strapon" leaves off. This story includes themes of cum eating, creampie eating, cuckolding, chastity and SPH if those don't interest you please just move on.

I woke up the next morning immediately aware of the cage on my dick and the pressure it was applying. The thoughts of the night before wafted through my head and my dick tried to get hard inside its confines. Somehow my Wife Amanda had reached into my head and pulled out all my fantasies. She made me confess them to her while feeding me her pussy and a shot glass full of cum, she had milked out of me.

My wife started to stir from her sleep and rolled over to face me. With the most wicked smile on her face, she reached down and started massaging my locked dick. "Oh, someone is sure trying to get excited this morning you are already bulging inside the cage. I can already tell that this cage is too large I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are smaller soft than I thought. I think today we need to go to the toy store and get me some new lovers and a smaller cage for your little dick."

My wife sure knew how to torment me. "Yes my love I want to do whatever you need to bring you the proper pleasure. I know that my dick is too small for you and I want to make it up to you in whatever way I can."

"WHATEVER way you can you say? Be careful what you wish for. However sweetie, I know that adjusting to being locked will be tough so for a short time I am going to keep you locked with no release. Do not ask for release every time you do it will increase the time you will stay locked up. After that, for the following week, to get you used to this, I will be unlocking you every night to give you a proper release. Now go get ready to take your wife shopping for her new lovers. Oh and by the way cum eating sissy husbands should not have any hair below their neck....."

I got in the shower and started to get myself ready for our special shopping trip. I looked down at my hairy body realizing there was a lot of work to do. My wife had laid out some shaving cream and a razor for me to use. I started the process of removing all my body hair. After getting out of the shower completely smooth my wife had my clothes laid out for me. My wife had included some black stockings and a garter set. Without question, I pulled them on.

Next in the pile, my wife had a new set of bright pink panties emblazoned on the front in black with "Amanda's Creampie Cleaner". I slid the panties on and settled my cage into them. The other clothing in the pile was my normal clothes a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. I picked them up to put them on and my wife walked into the bathroom.

Amanda walked over to me and gave me a sharp smack right on my ass. "That's my sissy bitch, look at those legs you are so sexy like this. I am going to enjoy keeping you locked in my panties." Amanda took my hand and put it to her crotch, she was on fire this was turning her on immensely. "Too bad that little dick of yours is just too small, we will go solve that problem today! Now finish getting dressed."

I put on the rest of my clothes and went downstairs to wait patiently for my wife. She grabbed her keys and said let's go. "You don't want me to drive babe?" I asked while grabbing my own keys.

"No you are my passenger princess today now let's go."

We got in her car and started heading to the toy store.

Amanda and I walked into the store and I could see a sly smile waft across the face of the beautiful 20-something behind the counter. She was completely gothed out with a corset on and her DDs spilling out of the top. She had on tight leather pants and boots with a 4-inch lift, and buckles all the way up to her knee. Her hair was jet black and separated into two pigtails on either side.

"Hi welcome, I'm Amber is there something specific you are looking for today that I could help you find."

"Hi Amber, I'm Amanda and this is my husband Derek. We are here today because my husband has a little problem." Amanda put a strong emphasis on the word little.

"Oh no well hopefully I can help with your LITTLE problem Derek." Putting an even stronger emphasis on little than my wife did and still had a very sly smile on her face.

"Tell Amber about your little problem."

Looking down I was embarrassed more than I ever have been in my entire life yet my dick was straining so hard against its cage. "I think that the cage my wife got me is too big." I whispered barely loud enough to hear.

"Now sweetie we both know she couldn't hear that now tell Amber about your LITTLE problem."

"I'm sorry mistress."

"Derek did you just call your own wife mistress."

"Yes ma'am, I did she is in charge. My wife locked my cock up last night." As soon as the word cock came out of my mouth Amanda slapped my ass as hard as she could and I let out a soft moan.

"Do not refer to your dick as a cock you haven't earned that right." My wife cruelly mocked as she rubbed my ass warming from her hard swat.

"Derek why can't you call your dick a cock." The evil grin on Amber's face that she had while saying this sent chills through my spine.

"My dick is too small to be referred to as a cock. I apologize Mistress that won't happen again. My wife and I are here because she overestimated the size of the cage she would need and I need a smaller cage."

"Well, for me to determine the correct size cage we will need to see what we are working with. Please let me see your current cage."

I looked around and saw a bathroom sign in the back of the store. I started to head that way and my wife stopped me. "Where do you think you are going."

"To the bathroom to remove this cage to show Amber."

"I don't think so you can just go ahead and pull your cage out right here so Amber can see my little cum eater."

"Did you just call your husband your little cum eater Amanda?"

"I sure did I wear the cock in this relationship and my cum eater here cleans up all the messes."

A small moan escaped the lips of Amber. "That might be one of the hottest things I have heard. Do you enjoy eating cum Derek?"

The question lingered while I contemplated if I should tell the truth in front of this woman I had never met before. With how controlling my wife was turning quickly I determined I better not pull any punches. "Yes Amber, My wife is correct I clean up all the messes that are made in our relationship I am a good little cum eater for my wife."

"Wow, well that's sure an enticing revelation, now let's see what we're working with." Amber directed her eyes to my crotch.

I looked around grateful that the store was empty and began to undo my belt and pull down my pants. The top of my pink panties came into view, Amber gasped and my wife gave a sexy chuckle. I pulled my pants down and Amber was staring right at my bright pink panties.

Amber read the writing on the panties aloud "Amanda's Creampie Cleaner wow so she never has to go clean up after sex?"

"No ma'am that is what she has a cum eating husband for."

"That is definitely a dream come true for most women. Most men just pump and dump turn over and sleep. You might be a small dicked little bitch but your wife is one lucky woman. Keep going though I need to see the cage so we can pick out the correct one." Amber calling me a small dicked little bitch elicited a smirk from Amanda.

I pulled my panties down to reveal the 3" chastity cage. My dick was straining so hard against the cage I was struggling to understand how I was so embarrassed and so turned on at the same time.

Amber came over to inspect. "I'm so sorry that you have to deal with such a small package here Amanada, We have some cages that will lock him up properly come with me."

I went to pull up my pants and Amanda turned to me "No leave those down come with us." I followed the ladies through the store with my cage out. We came to the shelf with multiple chastity cages.

"From what I can see here I think this cage would be perfect for this little guy She pulled off the self a 2" plastic cage. This should lock him up nice and tight. Is there anything else you will need today."

I stayed quite waiting for my wife's response. "Well tell her what else we need. I don't want to be here all day.

I mustered up the courage and told Amber, "Well since my dick is so small we need to get a couple lovers to keep my wife satisfied."

Amber looked at us "What about the one that your wife purchased yesterday." There it was my wife had planned this with Amber I knew there was no way this just came out of nowhere. Realizing this it dawned on me that my wife has really come to understand how embarrassing me turns me on so much. Being the incredible woman she is she had set this whole thing up.

"Wait how did you know she purchased something yesterday."

"Your wife came in yesterday and I helped her with her purchase but told, her if the cage was the wrong size she would need to bring in her little bitch for inspection. So what happened with the large unit your wife purchased yesterday." I knew she already knew because she had also sold my wife the harness but they were going to make me say it anyways.

"My wife fucked me in the ass with it and it is no longer suitable for her. We need to get a couple of dedicated lovers just for my wife since I can not please her."

"What a good sissy bitch you are. Let's take you and your wife over here to pick out some new lovers."

Amanda and I followed Amber through the store to the dildo section. "Which ones do you think your wife would enjoy."

I reached out and picked out a 9" white dildo and a 12" extra thick black one. "Will these be good enough lovers for you Mistress?"

"They are certainly larger than the tiny thing in your panties. I think these will both do just fine."

"Geeze Derek I guess your wife is quite the size queen I'm surprised she married you! While these two are great I'm going to recommend these special versions that have a very special feature I think your beautiful wife will enjoy."

We took our packages to the front and rang out. "Now remember Amanda if your bitch needs any extra training, or you need help finding proper bulls to fuck you please reach out to me." Amber handed a card to my wife, I pulled up my pants and we headed back to the car.

"I hope you enjoyed that more people are going to be finding out what a sissy bitch you are." My dick twitched in my cage as she told me that.

After getting home my wife put the new chastity device on me which was much more snug, the rest of the day went forward as normal. Other than my wife occasionally walking past me and giving my cage a little tap and a wicked smile from my wife.

That night we went to bed I was in just my panties and cage. "I hope you sleep well tonight sweetheart." My wife said while playing with my cage.

"Please mistress can I get out to play I've been a good boy today."

"You had been good until you asked to get out. I determine when you get out you don't get to ask. This initial break-in period was going to be a week but now I've added another week. You will be locked for two more days and then your training begins, for two weeks now."

Two days later, in bed, my wife began playing with my cage there was no way I was going to say a word. "To get you used to your cage we are going to start slow and break you in gently for the next two weeks."

"Thank you so much Mistress I don't deserve your mercy."

"No you don't but I love you and this is going to be long-term." Amanda took off my cage and mounted my face. "You are going to bring me to orgasm with your tongue while I fuck you with our big friend. I do not want you to hold back and just cum as soon as possible you do not need to ask permission, yet."

Amanda begin fucking my ass while I feasted on her delicious pussy. I was moaning like crazy and bucked my hips moving the large dildo in myself even deeper. I warned muffled that I was going to cum my wife reached over and grabbed a shot glass. I assumed I was going to be fed more cum I was getting very excited for the taste I now crave after orgasm. I came in the glass Amanda took the glass of cum and dildo into the bathroom closed the door and I heard her cleaning everything. Amanda came back out from the bathroom locked me back up and kissed me goodnight.

"But mistress don't I get to eat the cum."

"No during your break-in period I just want you to enjoy and not have to worry about cleaning up."

 

"Thank you mistress you're so kind." I drifted to sleep with visions of my beautiful wife sitting on my face dancing in my head. This "training" went on for the next two weeks.

After two weeks while I had been enjoying my training I felt guilty getting to cum so much when I was supposed to be locked. "Training is over it's time for the fun to begin. Strip down to your cage and get on the bed."

I did as told and laid down. Amanda joined me on the bed reached down to the side and I found her putting straps around my wrists. She was tying me down with an under-bed restraint system.

"Look at you all caged and tied. The last two weeks have been fun but getting off on only your tongue has me craving some large cock. Shouldn't I get some large cock."

"Yes mistress are we going to play with your new lovers tonight."

"I feel like I deserve more than that don't you?"

"I think you deserve whatever you want mistress."

"That's correct I will take whatever I want." Amanda said while pulling out her phone. I saw her pull out the card that Amber had given her at the toy store two weeks ago. "Hi Amber, it's Amanda from a couple of weeks ago." I could only hear my wife's side of the conversation but it continued. "Yes, my sissy bitch is tied and caged on the bed I was thinking of using my new lovers but before that, I think I need something a little more real." Amanda was quite while Amber responded. "That will work perfect, I'll be right over." Amanda hung up the phone. I began trying to question her and she shoved a ball gag in my mouth. Amanda pulled out the vibrating plug and pushed it in me with no warm-up. "I'll be back when I get back don't go anywhere" She snickered. Amanda put on a coat over her lingerie I watched her leave the room and heard her get in her car.

I waited tied to the bed for what felt like an eternity until I heard my wife's car pull back into our driveway. My wife walked into the room her makeup was smeared and her hair was tossed. She was carrying a bowl with water in it and 2 syringes floating inside. They were filled with a milky white substance. She removed her coat I looked down and there was a giant wet spot emanating from the gusset of her thong. "I sure had a great time without you I've brought you home a present and then it's time for me to spend some time with my new lovers. No questions we will discuss this all later it's time for me to enjoy now that you're broken in."

Amanda removed the ball gag and got on the bed with me removing her thong. She put the thong over my face. I could feel the wetness on my nose and mouth and the unmistakable scent of cum and pussy. "Lick!" I begin licking my wife's panties and there was the strong taste of cum and pussy. My wife straddled my chest and I could see a small pink plug in her pussy. "You're lucky I'm so kind I didn't want anything to go to waste."

Amanda removed the plug and pushed it into my mouth. "Clean!" I began sucking on the plug enjoying the musky flavor. With the plug in my mouth, my wife spread her lips right in front of me. "Look at how stretched my pussy is you could never do that to me there's so much cum leaking out." I could see my wife's gapping pussy and could see the white cream about to leak out of the hole. Amanda moved forward covering my mouth with her pussy that started gushing cum into my mouth. The taste was so familiar I absolutely loved it.

"Get that all clean and then it's time for rounds two and three." I finished cleaning all the cum, my wife got off, turned around into the 69 position hovering her pussy directly above my face. She brought her new white lover to the opening of her pussy and started pushing it in. "Now you get to enjoy Troy fucking me right above your face." While doing this she reached over to the bowl and grabbed one of the syringes there was a tube coming off the back of the dildo that attached to the syringe.

My wife kept fucking herself with Troy and begin to push the syringe down. Moaning loud my wife started fucking herself even harder and out of the edges of her pussy the creamy goo started to form on the edges of the cock. "Yes Troy unload all that cum deep in me for my husband to clean up!" There was so much it started to drip onto my face. My wife began to cum pulled Troy out of her pussy and squirted her cum all over my face and in my mouth with the unmistakable familiar taste of cum again. "I've got more presents for my cum eating hubby." Amanda pushed her pussy on my face and I ate all the cum out of her pussy. "That's it clean me up and get me ready for Marcus, you have more creampies to clean tonight sissy."

I got Amanda's pussy as clean as I could. She grabbed the comically large black dildo and hooked the other syringe to it. Amanda put the head to her stretched hole and started trying to push it in. Right in front of my face I could tell that it was going to be a tight fit. Amanda pulled Marcus away and began stretching her hole with four fingers eventually tucking her thumb moaning as half her hand sunk into her creamy opening. Pulling her hand back in one smooth motion she pushed her new lover Marcus balls deep in her no longer tight hole. "Oh my God Marcus you are so much bigger than my cum eating sissy down there. Please wreck my pussy and fill me all the way up. I want to give my husband his favorite dessert."

Amanda went crazy on Marcus I could see up close and personal the walls of her pussy stretching outwards gripping the giant phallus in every out-stroke. Riding a wave of orgasm I could see Amanda press down on the syringe. Cum started spewing out everywhere: in my hair, up my nose, in my eyes, all over my beard and a whole lot in my mouth.

Writhing in ecstasy Amanda slowly started pulling Marcus out of her exhausted pussy. I finally saw the head start to pull free Amanda let the cock drop right down on my face. She moved the tip that was still oozing to my lips. "Suck!". I started sucking Marcus for all I was worth I looked over and could see my wife still had the syringe that looked to be half full. She pushed the plunger hard and fast as my mouth filled with copious amounts of cum. "Don't swallow keep your mouth full of that cum. Now I have some questions for you you can answer by just nodding your head."

"Did you enjoy yourself." I nodded yes. "Was there anything you were uncomfortable with." I nodded no. "Even me coming home with a pussy full of cum for you to eat." No again. Good because it's not the first and now I know won't be the last. "Swallow." I swallowed all the cum that was in my mouth.

"That was incredible my sissy husband you can now ask whatever questions you want."

"Where did you get all that cum I enjoyed it so much I hope you can get more."

"That was all you babe so we have a pretty good supply I saved it all the last two weeks."

"I thought that tasted familiar. Who did you go see while you were gone."

"Did you enjoy that you sure you are ok with me fucking other men."

"It was a dream come true, thank you so much my love."

"Well actually I was testing to make sure that this cuckold thing would not ruin our relationship. I just went around the corner, fucked and filled myself for you."

"Thank you so much sweetheart but you can definitely do it for real. What did Amber say."

"I didn't actually call her but now that I know you're really an enthusiastic cum eating cuckold I think I should call her and set something up."

12