Wife Encourages Best Friend

Story Info
My wife encouraged her best friend to be a hotwife.
5.7k words
3.93
61.3k
72
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and her friend Whitney just took a girls trip to a local resort for Memorial Day weekend. This is the story she came back and told me. I've obviously filled in some of the very fine details but the base of the story is from her experience.

Over the last year my wife and I have pretty much been isolated due to the pandemic so we have not gotten out of the house, much less gotten to spend time alone. Through all that, we have drifted apart from old friends and not really made new ones. That being said, Whitney has always been a close friend of ours and I was excited for my wife and her to spend some time away. Just the girls!

Whitney was also married. Her husband Travis and I weren't really close, but we were cordial in social settings. They had a great relationship and It sounded like he was happy to let Whitney get out of the house as well.

Whitney is about 5'5" 120lbs and blonde. She had a flatter chest but was very pretty and fit. I would consider her an 8/10. My wife is 5'9" 150lbs and has bigger tits and very pretty. For sure a milf. Both ladies had great bodies and actually met at a local boutique fitness studio and hit it off.

This Memorial Day 2021, the girls decided to head to a local resort we have that's about 2 hours away. This resort was absolutely insane. It had a golf course, convention center, bars, night clubs, pools, etc. It had everything you would need to not leave the property for a good weekend. It was also pretty pricey to say the least! My wife and Whitney booked a suite at the hotel and were headed out Friday afternoon and staying until Monday. I walked out of my home office around 2pm Friday and saw my wife loading her things into her SUV. I wished her a good trip and have her a kiss goodbye.

My wife and I had an amazing relationship and had recently got into more kinky things. We had taken a trip to Cabo where I watched as she had sex with a younger hung guy. We both really enjoyed it and found it brought us closer. We always had a rule where I needed to be there and vice versa if the other wanted to play with someone. On this trip I wasn't worried since I wouldn't be there and I trusted her to follow the rule. All that being said, she had a new found fascination with bigger dicks. The guy in Cabo was about 8 inches and thick. Since the encounter, she has been making comments about that night and couldn't believe how big it was. (This whole story is also in my profile. PM me if you want it). That night she came harder than she ever has and felt that cock in places that I could never reach for her.

Whitney on the other hand was pretty conservative. She would mostly blush if we ever brought up anything sexual around her. I figured the both of them would have some pretty innocent fun and recharge with some sunbathing and cocktails at the resort. Never in my wildest dreams could I have predicted the weekend they would have had...

My wife headed down the road to pick up Whitney to begin their 2 hour journey to the resort. They made a stop along the way at a gas station to pick up some snacks and drinks. As my wife checked out, she eyes the condoms and fixated on the magnums before the cashier spoke up "Next please". My wife turned her attention and paid for her protein bar and water. Once on the road again, the girls started talking about how much fun they were going to have and how they would spend the 3 days.

After about 2 hours of driving they finally arrived on the property. The resort was massive and the entrance road was a mile long to even reach the front entrance. They valeted the SUV and began the check in process. As they checked in, a server came around and offered the ladies champagne 🥂 which they gladly took and began to sip. After they fully checked in, the bellhop loaded their bags onto a cart and escorted the ladies to the top floor of the 15 story hotel on the property. Once at the door, the bellhop opened the door and they walked into a beautiful 2 bedroom suite. This room had all the bells and whistles and was equivalent to a high end apartment. It also had an overview of one of the pools which happened to be the "adult pool".

It was about 5pm but the summer heat was already in full effect at 98 degrees. The girls decided to change into their bathing suites and head down to the pool before a late dinner. The pool was of course packed since it was a busy weekend. Both girls put on their bikinis and headed down to the lobby and out to the pool. Once there, a pool attendant escorted them to a day bed right by the edge of the pool and offered them drinks. Both of them ordered strawberry daiquiris as they glanced around the pool and began to people watch. Most of the people at this adult pool were actually on the younger side. Mid 20s to late 30s. There were couples, mixed groups, bachelorette parties and of course groups of guys there for golf weekends.

One couple stood out to my wife and Whitney... this couple were standing about knee high in the pool and holding each other while kissing and sipping on some drinks. The reason they stood out was because the guy looked to be out of a sitcom. He was about 5'11", latin looking, great shape, and had his hair in a man bun. He had scruffy facial hair and lots of scattered tattoos. If you had to describe my wife's dream man, this guy was pretty close to it. The woman with him who appeared to be his girlfriend was pretty ordinary looking. White girl about 5'5" with brown hair and a decent body. She didn't look like she worked out, but wasn't out of shape either.

As the couple kissed and playfully teased one another, my wife and Whitney noticed something they couldn't ignore... When the guy turned slightly they noticed a bulge coming from the guys pants. He was doing his best to avoid showing it to everyone by pressing up against his girlfriend, but he seemed pretty turned on and it was protruding from his swim trunks. From where they were sitting, it looked like a pretty big cock!

The girls began to comment and giggle to themselves as they drank their beverages and watched the couple wade in the water. My wife licked her lips as she concentrated on the guys shorts. Looking at the outline of his erection turned her on. The fact she was drinking didn't help her urges either.

"Oh my god Whit, can you see his cock? It's fucking big. I bet his girl loves fucking him" my wife said as the two laid in their chairs.

Whitney blushed and said "Haha you're crazy! Im trying not to look at it."

"Have you even had a cock like that?" My wife asked.

"Omg I don't know!? My husband and I have a great sex life" Whitney responded.

My wife: "You didn't answer the question..."

Whitney: "I don't know I can't tell how big it is. I'm sure I have"

My wife stopped talking and continued staring and the mans throbbing cock through his shorts. She knew full well Whitney had never experienced touching or especially getting fucked by a real cock before. If she had, she would have said something. My wife also knew her husband was average sized based past times we would hang out on the lake or the pool.

Just then, the couple started to get out of the pool and sat down in chairs along the deck. The guy tried his best to pull on his shorts to hide the boner. He might have gotten away with it if he was average sized, but there was no hiding this one. He quickly sat down and pulled a towel over his shorts and continued to dry off. He started casually looking around the pool and stopped when he saw my wife and Whitney. My wife caught eyes with him too and pulled down her glasses to give him a wink and smile. Whitney noticed too and froze in her seat. "Omg he's looking over herrrreeeeee!" She murmured under her breath so he didn't notice her saying anything. My wife responded by saying "Hell yeah he is."

After a few more drinks the sun started to set and the couple had packed up and went back into the resort. My wife and Whitney decided to get ready for the night so they packed up and went back in as well. My wife couldn't stop thinking about the guy from the pool and hoped they would cross paths again at some point during the weekend. She didn't know it would be so soon...

As my wife and Whitney got ready, they decided to keep the drinks going and realized they needed ice. Since my wife was already dressed and ready to go, she volunteered to go down to the lobby to get some more mixers and ice. She went down and got what she needed and headed back for the elevator. The doors opened and the elevator was packed with people coming from the parking garage below the resort. There was a tiny spot open right in front of the elevator buttons and my wife decided to smush in so she didn't have to wait. Just then she looked up and realized who she was about to pile into the elevator with. The guy from the pool! His girlfriend/wife was next to him. It was already to late to back out as my wife had started walking into the elevator and smushed in between the hung pool guy and the front of the elevator.

She turned around so her ass was facing the guy and her face was towards the front of the elevator. She could feel herself pressed up against his body and more so his pants. She but her lip as she had flashbacks of the man by the pool and his big cock. She closed her eyes as the elevator dinged going floor to floor. Without even thinking she slowly backed her as you further into the guy until her ass was firmly pressed against the front of his pants. The mans wife was standing next to/behind him so she had no idea what was happening. To my wife's surprise, the man didn't back off, but rather pushed his hips forward into her ass further. My wife let out a sigh as the elevator reached her floor and the doors opened. She opened her eyes and made eye contact through the mirrors in the elevator. The man smirked and my wife got off the elevator and walked towards her room.

When she got back to the room she threw the ice in the sink and yelled for Whitney to come out of the bathroom. Whitney had no idea that my wife was into the Vixen/Hotwife lifestyle. But she was about to find out.

Wife: "You're not going to believe who I ran into."

Whitney: "Who!?"

Wife: "That hung guy from the pool..."

Whitney: "Haha so what? We are both married and that guy has a girlfriend here with him."

Wife: "I know, I know but Whit... I think he's into me."

Whitney: "What??? Even if he was, you're married!

Wife: "Girl, I have to tell you something. Please be open minded."

My wife proceeded to tell Whitney about the secret hot wife escapades she had been living recently. How her husband supported and was turned on by her being with another hung man while he watched. Whitney was floored to say the least. She had been holding a freshly made drink in her hand for so long all the ice had melted. Her mouth was basically on the floor as my wife continued to tell her about the Cabo trip and everything else. To my wife, there seemed to be a bit of interest coming from Whitney as she asked more prying questions about what it was like being with someone else and having me watch.

After the two ladies concluded the talk, my wife suggested they head downstairs to one of the restaurants to get dinner. As they were about to leave the room, Whitney noticed a small paper that had been pushed under the door. She bent down to pick it up and read it out loud to my wife. "Martin 555-555-5555".

My wife and Whitney looked at each other wondering who "Martin" could be. Deep down my wife knew exactly who it was. After all, the hung guy from the pool saw her get off the elevator and walk into her room. She knew it had to be him. She took the paper from Whitney and with a smile on her face said "Cmon let's go eat!"

Once the ladies got down to dinner and ordered food, Whitney got up to use the restroom. My wife took out her phone and then pulled the paper out of her purse. Thoughts raced through her mind as she was tempted to text the number that Martin had left. I was not there so she didn't want to break the rule we had about me being present if she wanted to play with someone else. Just then a lightbulb went off in her head. She unlocked the phone and texted me.

Wife: "Hey babe, having a good time! A hot guy gave me his number from the pool. Would it be ok if I played just this once without you?

Me: "Haha! Glad you're having a good time. How did you meet the guy? Hung?"

Wife: "Haven't met him yet... long story but he gave me his number and yeah he's got a BIG cock."

Me: "Ok be safe. Send me some pics :)"

That was all my wife needed for the first step of her plan. She then put the number from the paper into her phone.

She texted "Hey Martin, it's the girl from the elevator". A few seconds later a message came back in. "Hi there. Thought you were beautiful".

My wife texted back "Room 335. Come by later."

There was no return response. This didn't surprise my wife as usually people get cold feet with this kind of thing. After all, Martin was there with his wife/gf and probably didn't want to get caught.

The night went on and the ladies had a great time eating and then going to a live band playing inside the resort at a bar. Around 12AM they headed back up to their room. My wife didn't tell Whitney about texting Martin but she had given up seeing him since he never responded. Whitney got changed into a long white t shirt that covered her entire body and went down to her knees. She wasn't wearing anything underneath since she usually slept naked. My wife put on a tank to and booty shorts and both of them hit their beds pretty hard from a long day and being tipsy. As my wife scrolled social media, she started to hear heavy breathing from Whitney's bed. She was sound asleep. My wife turned out the light and just then heard a "ding". It was a text alert. She opened her phone and saw that it was from Martin. It read only "Outside". My wife's heart raced as she wondered if he meant outside the door? The pool area? The property? She quietly got out of her bed and went to the rooms door and looked through the peephole. Martin was standing right outside...

My wife silently unlocked the door and cracked it open. "Hi! What are you doing here" my wife asked.

"You texted me to come by later. Here I am" Martin replied with an accent. He sounded like he had a Spanish accent (wife later confirmed he was from Spain).

My wife stood behind the door in disbelief but also excitement. "Where's your gf/wife Martin?"

"She's my tinder date for the weekend. Drunk and passed out in the room. Nothing to worry about there" Martin replied.

"Fair enough, come in." My wife and Martin quietly closed the door to the room and shuffled into the bathroom where they closed the door. The first step in my wife's plan was complete. My wife got straight to business and said "Look Martin, obviously you are very attractive. My friend and I saw you at the pool and couldn't help but notice you are very blessed below the belt. My friend and I are both married. I obviously want to have some fun but my friend is shy and I don't think she's ever had a big dick in her before. Would you be up for playing with both of us if she agrees?"

Martin have a pretty obvious response by agreeing.

My wife and Martin started to kiss in the bathroom and take their clothes off. My wife grabbed and held Martins massive cock in her hand as the two made out. His dick must have been 8-8.5 inches and thick as a beer bottle. It was about the same length as my wife's previous play date in Cabo, but Martin was a bit thicker. The two continued to play a bit before deciding to head to the bed where they would attempt to entice Whitney into the action. My wife laid down on the bed as Martin climbed on top and continued to kiss her. She let out some louder moans in order to attempt waking her friend. Martin looked at her right in the eyes with his mouth barely touching hers. He grabbed his thick cock and placed the head right at the base of my wife's pussy. She knew it was going to be a tight fit. Martin didn't have a condom and she knew that it was a risk but she couldn't help herself. It had been months since she last had a big dick in her. Not to mention the thought of her friend joining in made the experience even more exhilarating.

Martin slowly pushed his cock in and out of my wife to attempt to fully get his whole cock inside her. With one final push, he forcefully thrusted his big cock into her which made her loudly gasp as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Omgggggg!" My wife exclaimed as Martin kept thrusting. His cock was hitting all the right spots. Making her feel nice and full. Just then the sheets in the bed next to them shuffled. It was dark so they couldn't really see anything from Whitney's bed. Martin stopped thrusting and the pair laid in silence wondering if Whitney was awake or just moving. Out of nowhere the bedside table light turned on. Whitney sat at the edge of her bed in disbelief looking at my wife and Martin in their bed. "Holy fucking shit!!!" Whitney exclaimed.

"Omg you invited him up here? You didn't even ask me! My husbands going to absolutely divorce and kill me. He will never let us hang out again! WTF!" Whitney continued on until she covered her face with both hands. My wife motioned for Martin to get off and she got up naked and sat next to Whitney placing her hand on her thigh.

"Whit, don't be upset! I told you I was into this stuff. I even got my husband to sign off on it. Look at this guy Whit. Isn't he hot?" My wife continued as Martin was laying in the bed with his cock still rock hard. Whitney looked up at him and shook her head, "I can't believe this is happening."

"Look Whitney, I know you think he's hot too. I also know you have never tried a dick that big before. Travis will never know this happened if you don't want him to. All I ask is that you let your hair down a bit and have some fun with me. Whatever goes down stays between us!" Whitney proceeded to shake her head at the situation.

My wife got up and motioned for Martin to come over. He was not standing up in front of the ladies as they were sitting on the edge of the bed. His massive cock stood erect right in front of their faces. My wife took one hand and grabbed Martins cock and began to stroke it in front of her and Whitney's face. Pre-cum dribbled out from the head of Martins cock as my wife continued stroking. Her other hand was on Whitney's thigh and she moved that hand higher and higher until it was under Whitney's oversized t shirt. My wife continued to stroke Martins cock as she placed her other hand right at the base of Whitney's pussy. "Omg what are you doing" Whitney said as my wife continued to move her fingers around Her friends clit. My wife leaned forward and licked the tip of Martins penis, cleaning the pre-cum that was dripping onto the hotel carpet. She then leaned back and in to Whitney's mouth where she started to make out with her. Both exchanging Martins pre-cum in their mouths.

Whitney stopped and pulled back immediately. "I can't do this! This is cheating! I can't. I'm sorry."

My wife put her hand on Whitney's hand and said "It's gunna be ok. You're gunna love this and I'll make sure you're ok." She took Whitney's hand and moved it closer to Martin. Almost in slow motion, Whitney's hand was guided by my wife's until she placed it on Martins big dick. "Omg I can't believe I'm doing this" Whitney said. She kept her hand gripped around Martins cock for a few seconds until my wife started to play with her pussy again. At that moment, Whitney started to stroke his dick slowly as my wife continued to play with her friends pussy. My wife leaned in again to take a lick and quick suck of their new friend before returning to make out again with Whitney. This time, she was more receptive and continued to kiss her back.

By this time, Martin was extremely turned on and hard as a rock with Whitney's petite hands stroking his cock back and forth. As the ladies continued to kiss, he reached forward and proceeded to move his fingers around Whitney's nipples. It was clear he wanted to get her more in the mood and eventually fuck her. She was petite after all, and he was extremely turned on with the idea of fucking a reluctant married woman.

12