Wife Explores at the Conference

Story Info
A wife explorers online dating at the conference.
1.9k words
3.94
16.7k
11
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azillen
Azillen
5 Followers

Excitement and trepidation bubbled over. She couldn't believe what she had done. There was absolutely no logic in this. She'd just set up her profile online. Why? She had no idea, but god it was risky. What if her husband checked her phone and saw she's been using the app. But she was alone in the Hotel room whilst her husband was off enjoying the conference so she figured with nothing to do why not. It was better than spending another evening alone, waiting for her husband to return half drunk and fall asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Once Erin started flicking through the profiles of the men, she knew there was no going back. There were some really cute men on the app. About 11 photos in she paused a little longer than she had on the rest of the photos. On her screen was a man probably 5-8 years older than her, in his late 30s. He reminded her a bit of that actor Ryan Phillippe. She hesitated, doubts in her head about what she was considering doing. Why was she doing this? She was happily married and more than satisfied with their sex life. Why would she risk her world as she knows it on something so meaningless? But she knew why. It was the adventure and the allure of risk that came with being so deceitful. Oh well, she thought, even if I swipe right on this guy he's too hot for me and I'd never get a match back. And just like that, as if it was some justification that made it alright, she swiped right for the first time. The next photo popped up and she continued to swipe left.

A few photos later, a notification popped up on her screen. She had a match! The Ryan look-alike had actually matched! She let out a little squeal of excitement and did a dance around her hotel room. The Ryan look-alike, who's name was Campbell, messaged her instantly and the banter began. He was from London, visiting Sydney for work for a few weeks, and feeling lonely. So they arranged for Campbell to come to her hotel room and they'd head up to the rooftop bar for some drinks.

45 minutes later there was a knock on her door. She took a deep breath, still wondering what the hell she was doing. He knocked again, and she hesitantly opened the door and greeted him. For an awkward moment, they exchanged greetings and introduced themselves. She was thankful that he really did look like his profile picture. "You look amazing," he said. "Should we head up to the bar?".

"Mmmm, I have a better idea, how about we grab something from the mini-bar and hang out here for a while"? He smiled, his eyes radiating a come-get-me sexiness that Erin has never been able to resist. She could already feel her loins moistening.

He moved closer into the room and she could feel his breath on her ear as he whispered: "we could just skip the drink if you can think of something better to do". She tilted her face into his which he took as a sign to proceed and instantly pushed her against the wall and they embraced in a heated passionate kiss.

In that moment Erin's doubts dissolved, she wanted him so badly. They moved backwards towards the bed, the hotel door shutting behind them. Never breaking their embrace as they began removing each other's clothing, hurriedly exploring their new bodies as they finally fell onto the bed.

Campbell raised himself up on one arm and admired her big breasts escaping out of the top of her red lingerie. With his free hand he sensually massaged each one before moving his hand down the length of her toned figure, finally imparting her lace G-string from her skin and coming to rest on her firm backside. Erin raised her ass in the air to give Campbell easy access for their removal and he quickly slid the thong down the length of her legs before releasing his bulge from his own silky boxer shorts. He began kissing up the length of her legs, but Erin needed his cock now. She pulled him up towards her so they were now embraced in a kiss. She pulled him in tight with her arms wrapped around his muscular back, before sliding down and grabbing his ass.

She needed him inside her and she needed it now, she positioned her hands to grasp his cock and directed it towards her entrance. He slid inside her wet cunt and she gasped with pleasure. He moved inside her, her mind exploding with enjoyment. She was so turned on by the idea that this was the first guy, other than her husband that she had slept with, in the last 20 years.

There was a quiet beep at the door as someone swiped an electronic card to enter the room. Campbell and Erin were fucking so loudly that they hadn't heard Erin's husband enter the room. He'd returned early to the room having been out a post-conference network event. And the sounds that greeted him were unmistakable, he slowly closed the door behind him and quietly followed the source of the noise, down the short hall, past the bathroom, to the luxurious king-size bed. There he was greeted by the sight of a man with a ripped body fucking his wife missionary. Her eyes were closed, arms wrapped around his muscular back, and head tilted back in pure bliss enjoying the sensations of this newfound experience.

Christian continued to watch on in amazement, he'd fantasized about it many times before but never in his wildest dreams did he ever think it would become reality. He stood at the end of the bed, taking in the sight. A wave of emotions was flowing through his body, shock, jealousy, but mostly arousal. His cock getting an instant erection at the sight of his wife being fucked on the bed in front of him.

Erin suddenly sensed the person in the room and opened her eyes and put her hand on Campbell's chest, indicating to him to stop. She exchanged a cautious look with her husband, which quickly changed to a wicked smile when without a spoken word she could sense that after all these years of role-playing this scenario her husband wanted it. "Don't stop", he finally said, which was all Campbell needed to continue.

Erin continued to maintain eye contact with her husband as he kicked off his shoes and undid his shirt, tossing it to the floor. She loved watching him undress, even whilst some fit stranger was ploughing his cock into her wet pussy, and the look was pure insatiable lust. He unbuckled his jeans, freeing his hard cock as his pants dropped to the floor and started stroking his cock to the sight before him. Erin motioned for Campbell to roll over and in one swift movement, Campbell put one arm under her back and the other on her glorious ass and rolled so she was now on top.

Erin sat up immediately and her back was now facing her husband. She put her hands on Campbell's chest, flicked her blonde hair to the side, and looked back at her husband stroking his now fully erect member. She maintained eye contact with her husband whilst rising and falling on this big cock that was now mounted between her. She put her hands on her shapely bottom to pull her ass cheeks apart so her husband could get a better look. Campbell had both hands on her big natural c-cup tits. The sight for her husband was like something out of an a-grade porn movie, except his wife was the star.

Erin could sense that her husband needed her touch and motioned for him to come to the side of the bed. He moved around to the window side, all the while Erin never missed a beat rising and falling to the rhythm of their sex. She could now touch her husband and reached out and grabbed his hand, interlocking fingers, exchanging the intimate touch they shared.

The moment quickly turned to passion and Erin pushed his hand away and reached down for his cock. She'd stopped fucking Campbell now and sat still on him, his cock still firmly embedded, but she wanted to concentrate on stroking her husband's stiff cock. She loved that cock, loved the effect she had on it, and it had never been harder than it was now. She continued to stroke it before dismounting forward on her hands and knees to embrace her husband in a passionate kiss.

Her ass was now in the air facing Campbell and she looked back and with a knowing nod, motioned for him to get behind her. He moved to his knees, placed his hands on her hips, and pushed his cock into Erin's wet pussy. In that moment she had never looked sexier, she lowered her head as her husband got on the bed and took him in her mouth. She didn't give head often but there was something about being fucked from behind that made her not want to stop. Campbell continued fucking her from behind as she sucked hard on his cock. The rhythm was increasing as Campbell was so turned on by the scene playing out. Erin was getting close to orgasming and could no longer keep her husbands cock in her mouth, she grabbed hold of him with both hands, burying her head into his body as the sounds of Campbell pounding her filled the room until she was overcome and had the most earth-shattering orgasm which reverberated through her entire body.

At the same time, Campbell could no longer contain himself any longer. He pulled his cock out and immediately shot loads of cum all over Erin's toned arse.

Erin lifted her head after the wave of the orgasm had subsided and began to kiss her husband. Campbell had excused himself and gone to the bathroom, returning with a towel to clean her up. The desire Christian felt to reclaim his wife's pussy was like nothing he ever felt before. He immediately threw her down and entered her freshly fucked pussy. Campbell was intending to leave but the sight before him was like nothing he'd seen before, the closeness between the two was mesmerising.

Instead, he went to the bar fridge and took out a drink, sitting on a chair at the side of the room and watched as Christian and Erin fucked with such passion that Campbell thought it might just be the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. Erin's big breasts bounced up and down as she rode her husband faster and faster. She screamed with pleasure begging for more. Christian was so turned on by having someone in the room watching them and this naughty side of his wife made him incredibly horny. Erin groaned, losing the battle to contain her orgasm any longer, and for the second time that night she came, sending ripples through Christian's cock. "Oh god", Christian yelled and ejaculated his load into his wife. They collapsed onto the bed, Christian running his hand down her amazing body possessively. His wife now reclaimed.

With the show done, Campbell took his clothes to the bathroom and proceeded to turn on the shower. Back in the bedroom realising the weight of what she'd done, she whispered "Christian, I'm sorry..." "Shhhh", he said, "that may just be the hottest thing you've ever done. You're so sexy when you're naughty."

To her surprise, she felt his cock hardening against her leg. He slipped inside her again and they made love, this time slower and more intense, enjoying the new level of intimacy that they had just shared. Both satiated, they collapsed on the bed, hungry and exhausted.

Azillen
Azillen
5 Followers