Wife Exposes Me to Her Mom and Aunt

Story Info
Wife's Dare Gets out of Control when he Calls her Bluff!
10.2k words
4.53
55k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers

This is pure fantasy as are most of my stories. It could be under taboo/exhibitionism if there was such a category. All characters portrayed are over 18 years old. Self-edited and proofed with the help of software, so if you are nit-picky, it is not for you. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated. _____________________________________________

I love my wife, she and I have been married for almost 20 years, and I would do anything for her. But recently I thought she took things too far, now I am not sure, I will let you decide.

A crazy night started when my friend dropped me home after golf and beer. We take turns driving so one could drink, it was my week to be the drinker and I did. I was pretty fucked up, I was walking but not well enough to carry my clubs, so my friend carried them to the house. I was in rare form at the bar after a good round of golf. I have a special barmaid there, and she and I were flirting, with some touching included. She is in her 20s and hot, at one point she was on my lap, I had a boner from then on. If it would have been closing time instead of early evening I might have ended up with her, it wouldn't be my first cheat.

I made my way through the house, drunk and still with a major hard-on from my encounter with my favorite barmaid. I then found out why my mother-in-law's car was in the drive. I found her and her sister sitting with my wife, drinking. I had not seen my wife's aunt much since our wedding. The dirt on her was that she had never married, and had dated few men, she claimed having a husband to look after was something that never interested her. Some rumors were that she was gay, others said she was just old maid material.

My mother-in-law was a different story, married three times and was a drinker, cheated on the first two husbands, starting with my wife's father. I think she was, and still is just over-sexed. Every time she got loaded around me she would flirt, with her history I never knew if she was serious or just teasing. I think my wife Rita did not care, figured it was innocent play between us. She and I did get along well, I guess I enjoyed fucking with her as well. I usually got the upper hand with her, and it was fun. She got a little too touchy-feely sometimes for me. It was not so bad when we were first married, as she was a smoking hot MILF then. She was very capable of getting me hard back then and often did. She is past that point and is a mature now, not as appealing but to be honest, I find her still quite fuckable.

I had come home sweaty and I guess still hard. Figured I better greet the three of them sitting in the family room. I noticed all three had drinks in their hands. They were dressed casually, but in my horny state, I could not help but check out their big tits. Her family is known for their big tits and they were showing some major cleavage. Her auntie Kate is usually pretty straight-laced, but she seemed to be trying to keep up with the two lushes that were her sister and niece. It surprised me that Kate, her mom's sister even had a drink. Surprised me even more that she was buzzed, all of them were, and I had no idea at that point how buzzed they actually were. They were all giggling so much, so I ask if I interrupted something.

Jean my mother-in-law said, "Rita and I, have talked Kate into her first drink, well drinks to be honest, in years. She had just dropped a bomb on us to get us this way. When you came in the room Rita and I noticed that nice size bulge you had in your shorts. We would have never expected her to even look at it, let alone mention it. But her way of confirming she saw it was to tell us she has not seen an erect penis since she was a teen. It made Rita and I look at your bulge more closely, but also made us all giggle uncontrollably."

I did not know how to respond to that, I did not know if I still had it, I can usually feel a boner, I guess I was too buzzed. I was not going to look down to check and please Mom and Rita though. My mother-in-law said, "Looks like you had a good round, on the course and at the bar, they must have some sexy barmaids. Rita and I could tell by the fact that you stumbled in here with a hardon."

Well, she was right about everything but the golf round, and it was not uncommon for her to fuck with me that way. I usually say something dirty in return for her sexual remarks, I hesitated because Kate was there. But I was kind of drunk, they were buzzed too, including Kate, so I decided to go for it anyway.

"Well, Kate was right on, and you confirmed it Mom. You were on track too, a young barmaid flirted with me like you do, but she is only 20. So unlike my-mother-law, who makes my dick go flaccid, she is responsible for a nice big sweaty, and erect Johnson in these shorts, and the bulge means it wants its freedom. I want to visit with you guys, but I think I better go shower first. If you are still interested in it, after I unleash it, I can take a selfie for you before you cause me to lose it. I will happily text a nice closeup of said boner from knob to balls to you and Kate, Rita sees it all the time."

Wife Rita replied, "It's fine with me, as far as I am concerned the two of them can go with you and see it in person. Hell, they can watch you play with that little wiener of yours in the shower. I have caught you doing that enough times. Every time you come home from a bar that had a hot barmaid, you want to jerk off. Because you know I won't fuck you when you reek of booze and cheap perfume."

I was not surprised by Mom and Rita, or myself, but this conversation was with Kate there. She seemed to be oblivious, and the three of them were giggling out of control, so I just left, grabbed some clean clothes, and headed to the basement shower off the rec room. There was some truth to that statement, the golf course girl did have her hand on my package at one point, she knows how to get big tips. I have to confess I was a little turned on by the encounter. The conversation I had with my wife and guest who all have nice tits contributed as well. I admit that the tits and suggestive conversation had me considering wanking one off while I showered. I didn't but I did take a long shower, running some cool water at the end so I would be flaccid when I returned, and hopefully get my cock off of their minds.

I got out to towel off and dress but found both my towel, my clean clothes, and what I took off missing. I also heard that the giggling that I encountered upstairs was still going on, and must have followed me to the rec room. They were outside of the half-finished bath in the basement. The three of them had followed me down there and were sitting in the rec room in rare form. Her aunt was in the same state of drunkenness as them, something I never witnessed before. I did not know what their game was, but I knew with Mom there, trouble was there.

I stuck my head out of the outer curtain trying not to open it too far. The curtain is the door to the under-construction bathroom, I never got around to finishing the job. There they were sitting on the sofa laughing. I said, "OK, funs over, give me my towel before I come marching out there in my birthday suit. Not sure what you are expecting to see, but you might be disappointed. Mom's harassment likely caused some flaccidity, so come on, now where the fuck are my clothes?"

"Well, we did get a glance through the opening and would like to see more. As far as the location of your stuff, that is for us to know, and hopefully for you not to find out," my wife comments, and her mom chimed in, Auntie just giggled.

Rita added, "You should not perturb her, she has you this time and you are making things worse for yourself. I can't control her, she is liable to come over there to see for herself."

Mom added "She is right, so go ahead Big Boy, walk over here and get it," and she held it up. "We think that your penis might be glad to see us, we want to see it. Then we will think about telling you where your clothes are. All you have to do is stand here dick out, and dry yourself in front of us so my sister Kate can see a penis. I know you, even if it is a bit flaccid won't stay that way with some female attention, and your contact with the towel. Kate is hoping to see a hard one, so you can work on that first if needed, it will make for a much hotter entrance for us to watch. My little girl was telling us how proud you are of your little wiener, and that you think it's the biggest one on the planet. Says that you often walk around with it hard and try to get her to help you with it. Just do that for us, maybe we will give in and give you some clothes."

Well, (that little wiener) is what my wife calls it to get at me, truth is when in bed she praises the thickness of my 8'' plus cock, and yes I am proud of it, and so is she. I am sure she has told her mom am packing, her curiosity is driving her participation in this harassment. She was right though, I was feeling some action down there just from thinking that I might have to do it to call their bluff.

Mom had more to say, "Rita says when she has caught you masturbating, she talks you into finishing for her, promises you some real sex if you do. We were hoping you would do that for us, especially Kate and I, we don't get to see that kind of stuff live anymore. My husband, your current father-in-law, has to take pills just to jerk off. I did not marry him for what was in his pants though, it was for what was in his wallet."

"My sister Kate, well she never had time for penises growing up. She was either trying to get good grades or when she finished college she was busy making money. She now has a strong desire to see one, yours. But she must be pretty buzzed, as she is in a state right now that she giggles if we even say penis. We did find out tonight that when she drinks she does have a sense of humor. But then again she could be serious when you were in the shower and she told Rita, "If Hal would show me the 8" penis you claim he has, I would consider changing my will. I want to see it so bad, I might give you two another 8 percent."

Mom added, "She is loaded you know, and has no one else closer than her nieces and nephews to leave it to, no penises seen by her means no offspring produced."

After another round of giggling, Rita said, "Well dear, you know me, I like a good dare, and that is what this has become because of your smart-ass remarks to me and my mom. I dare you to bring it on, if Kate is going to see her first adult penis, I am sure you can come up with a hard one for my auntie. If she is serious, we could use the money for retirement. You can't hide in there forever, you're naked, and it's pretty cool down here, you are probably shaking from the cold already. You are going to have to come out eventually, the cold will give you a tiny wiener that will just make us giggle some more."

"OK you guys, you had your fun, Kate I am especially surprised at you. It is time to call it off and give me at least the towel to wrap around me. I swear I will call your bluff and march over there hard, and give you a closeup if you don't. It has pretty much survived the cold, and I can give it a few strokes first, and get it stiff for you three drunk and bad girls. You know I usually call your bluff Rita, you know I do yours too Mom."

Rita told her, "He won't come over here naked, that's an empty threat. He is all talk, deep down he is just a chicken with a big dick," Then she made a chicken noise (bock, bock) and flapped her arms like kids do to tease their friends.

Well, that was it, she took things too far, I guess I still have some kid in me in addition to what courage the beers gave me. So I backed off, disappeared behind the curtain, and started stroking myself. I was soon showing a full-blown hardon. Not sure it was from the strokes I gave it, more likely it was the banter and the thought of what it might feel like to call their bluff and at least step out and give them a flash. It was sticking out in front of me, it was ready even if I was not. I just had to muster the extra courage it would take to do this in front of my wife's mom and auntie. But like Rita, they were goading me too, which helped motivate me to deal with the embarrassment and do it for the shock value, I knew they thought I wouldn't do it.

I was pissed and just went for it before I proved them right, and did chicken out. Still dripping wet I threw open the curtains. Came out while throwing my arms up in the air as I pitched my pelvis out so far my butt cheeks were clenched tight. I could feel the cool basement air surrounding my junk, so I knew right then I was hard as a rock. The reaction it got from them more than confirmed it.

"OK girls, fuck with me will you, is this not the view you asked for. I present to you my big Johnson, no longer sweaty, now give me my clothes before I walk over there, and give you that closeup I promised."

They were speechless, having never seen my wife and her mom in that state. I gave them a few moments to recover as I stood there hard and exposed. Strangely, I got a thrill standing there looking at the three of them so shocked. Since I was already fully exposed, I went in for the kill and walked over to them nude. My boner sticking straight out and a-swinging. I guess the fear that hit me was overridden but the excitement from calling them on it, and I think I just plain liked being the NM in a CFNM. I know that because the feeling I had was in my cock, balls, and my body, a kind of tingle that went with the excitement.

I arrived in front of two very surprised ladies, and a shocked wife. I stood not 2' away from them, they were 8" closer than that to the knob of my dick. it was close enough to touch. My cock was just sticking there right in front of them, balls and all. I was starting to dry, but my dick was still wet, and not just from water, there was precum caused by the excitement of my actions. Just about all of me was glistening in the light over the pool table. My mother-in-law and her sister were focused on it, mom was speechless for once, and her sister had turned red.

I was ready to get yelled at, and thrown something to cover it by Rita, but she just laughed. I guess for her it was funny, she could not have believed I would do it. I found it hard to believe myself. It was funny that it left her mom without anything to say. It was difficult, but I got Mom and Rita good, they deserved it, but even though Auntie Kate started it, she was just a victim.

Surprisingly the adrenaline I had began to leave me, but not the thrill I got from my first CFNM, I liked it. That was a surprise for me, I guess I did have some exhibitionist in me after all. It took them a minute or two to recover from the shock I think. For me, it seemed like I was standing there forever, but it was only a minute or two, their reaction did not curb my excitement.

Mom was the first to come around and respond. "You Little Shit, you did it didn't you, called our bluff." I didn't think you had the guts. But there you are in the flesh, literally. You could have knocked me over with a feather seeing my son-in-law bust through that curtain naked, and cock first. Thrusting his hips out to show his hard dick to his wife's mom and auntie."

"I have to admit it's a nice one, glad my sister got to see an above-average one. Now you are going to have to live with your decision. I might even bring it up at the next family reunion, you know the drink flows freely at them. I think I would like a selfie of it, but my phone is upstairs. I am glad you are doing it though, Rita and I have been joking around not expecting this, but I can tell my old maid sister really did want to see a penis. She is still red-faced from you fulfilling her wish, she may be embarrassed but she can't take her eyes off of your dick."

"Look at her, staring at your dick mouth open, almost slobbering. I bet you could move over there and could slide it in her mouth. That added shock factor would blow all our minds. You are a hot, and well-hung male, I am glad that you showed me what I have only heard about. Now I have a reason to flirt, and not just to annoy you. Maybe I can talk Rita into letting me touch it. I admit you look hot there dick glistening, and the rest of you are still wet enough to make you more sexy. That hard penis looks like it has the promise to get even bigger. Now you just have to make it a little more angry for us as you dry, we need to see all of the thick 8'' you claim to have. Show us what you did to get it that big before you came our way. Please, do that for us, jerk it, and we will consider giving you your stuff. We want to see how a grown man plays with himself. None of my husbands have ever done that for me, I have only seen that on the net."

Now her sister was coming around, and giggling again and said, "You look at porn sis? Don't you have to go to a gay site to see guys masturbating? You can kid him if you like, but that is one nice penis my nephew is showing this old gal, well old maid I guess I can't deny I never got around to dealing with men in other ways. They are hard enough to deal with in the workplace"

"So how do you know all that Kate, you must look at porn to know that about gay porn. It is rare on a straight site to see a guy masturbate. Your right though, I kid Hal but am impressed, my son-in-law is quite gifted down there like Rita said. I am jealous of her, I think that big bone would fill up even this old overused, and stretched-out pussy."

So I was standing there even harder from the conversation as she handed me the towel and I started drying. I was trying to do a sexy towel off as a guy on Baywatch might have. I was more comfortable being there by the time I was dry. Then I took advantage of it sticking straight out, and right there in front of them.

I still figured Rita would give in at some point and give me my clothes before I had to be the one to back out, jerking off was something I did not think they would push. I considered just wrapping the towel around my waist and walking away to end the show, but no, I was not going to fold. So I hung the towel on my stiff cock, I could not help but be proud of that act, even after the towel slipped off and I threw it over my shoulder.

I tried to bow out gracefully, I told them I was going to get some beer while they were fucking with me. I figured if I got to the stairs I could dash up and get clothes and beer. Rita saw where I was heading and blocked me while taking the towel back.

"Oh No, you are not leaving the basement, there is some beer in the little fridge over there. Unless you and your buddies drank it all, I will look."

She grabbed some beers and I was back to square one, except I had a couple of beers. She told me there was plenty more in there. So I was still naked, the ball was in their court, but at least I had some beer. I was not going to let up, I stood right in front of them and drank the beer with my cock and balls in front of their faces.

"Look Mom, now he is really showing off, he wants some praise. I admit using his stiff cock as a towel hook was quite a stunt."

Kate who was still shocking us said, "That penis is so nice, I guess I should have taken the time to sample a few of them when I was younger. Maybe if I was a drinker, but now I am kind of drunk and curious. This might be my last chance to look at one. Tell me, I like looking at it that way, but how long would you have to play with it to make it ejaculate? I would just love to see you play with, and then see that big thing spew all its seed out that little hole. Oh My, I'm getting carried away, but are we really sitting here looking at a hot naked man with an erection that does not seem to want to go away?"

Mom said, "I have seen many of them spew, and have been the target of their shot. But I agree with Kate, that is my son-in-law's cock, that would make his ejaculation special. If you do that I will make my little girl give you at least your shorts so you can recover some of your dignity, you are like a male model compared to the old man I have at home. I don't want to give up the view we are getting."

inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers