Wife Finds a Bf

Story Info
Wife gets a black boyfriend.
848 words
3.85
40.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Keith. I'm 44 white male. My wife is Jennifer. She is 40 white, blonde hair, blue eyes. We have been married almost 19 years. Jennifer is the love of my wife.

About 15 years ago we decided to invite another man into our relationship. We went online and found a guy and met him. I watched as he fucked Jennifer. She enjoyed herself. After meeting a couple guys we were laying in bed talking. I asked her if she would want to find a black man. Jennifer said she would like to if I was ok with it.

When we dated we worked together. At work she always hung around the black guys. I knew she liked black men but she never had been with one. I knew she wanted to.

After she admitted to wanting to meet a black guy we went online and found a very nice black gentleman. We set up a meeting. He came over to our house and fucked my wife for over an hour. She came multiple times. He had a 9 inch cock and she loved every minute of it. After he left she told me how great he fucked her. I asked her if she would want to fuck another black guy and she said yes.

We have met multiple black men since and she even had one gangbang with 3 black men. I started letting her go out alone and fuck whoever she wanted. She would go out and get fucked and come home and tell me about it. I would fuck her stretched out pussy and it felt great.

Jennifer met one local black man that she started hooking up with. His name is Ryan. We first met him together and they fucked a couple of times. Since then she has met him alone numerous times.

One time she went out with friends and texted me saying Ryan texted her asking her to come over. I told her I was fine with that and have fun. Jennifer texted me when she got to Ryan's house that night and said she loves me. She came home 5 hours later. Jennifer woke me and told me to fuck her. Her pussy was soaking wet and stretched out.

Jennifer told me what happened. When she got there Ryan started kissing her. When they sat down on the couch Jennifer grabbed Ryan's big black clock and started sucking his cock. Jennifer couldn't wait any longer. She got on top and slid Ryan's big black cock in her tight white pussy. She started riding him till she came. He pulled his cock out and stood up. He bent her over and started fucking her from behind. She came 2 more times. Ryan was getting close to cumming and asked Jennifer where she wanted his cum. She told him to please cum inside her. Ryan buried his black clock and came deep inside my wife's white pussy.

Jennifer said they rested for an hour and Ryan told her he wanted more and to suck his cock. Jennifer happily agreed. Jennifer said Ryan fucked her 3 more times that night and filled her pussy with cum each time. Finally they both couldn't fuck anymore and Jennifer came home. Before leaving she told Ryan she would be back the next night.

The next evening Jennifer told me she was going to get ready and go see Ryan again. I told her ok. After getting ready she kissed me and said love you then left. She texted when she got to Ryan's house. She didn't come home till next morning. Jennifer told me Ryan fucked her 4 times and filled her pussy each time again.

Jennifer told me after she got home that she was going to pick Ryan up later that night and he was going to spend the night at our house. Of course I agreed.

Later that night Jennifer left to pick up Ryan. She picked him up and brought him to the house. It wasn't long and they were already fucking. I watched Ryan fuck my wife's white pussy with his big black cock. Jennifer came multiple times. I could tell she was loving how Ryan fucked her. I watched as Ryan came deep inside my wife's pussy. Jennifer looked at me and said I hope you enjoyed it. Then she told me to go upstairs and leave her and Ryan alone. I left them alone in the guest room. I could hear her screaming and moaning all night. I got up and left for work in the morning and she was asleep with Ryan. They fucked 2 more times after they woke up before he left.

Later that night Jennifer told me she couldn't have sex with me but would suck my cock. She told me Ryan fucked her so much that weekend she needed a break.

Jennifer and Ryan still see each other and fuck all the time. I am perfectly happy with them fucking all the time. I know she loves me and comes home to me.