Wife Finds Husband's Fetish Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife stumbles upon her husband's stash of cuckold porn.
2.1k words
4.32
79.6k
116

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Moss
Jack_Moss
86 Followers

The Secret Fantasy

This is why I always hate tax season. I don't mind how busy I get at work. As a tax accountant, that's what I'm used to this time of year. April makes or breaks my whole year. Without personal tax, I'd be out of business. So why do I hate tax season? It's because I can't let someone else do ours. And my husband, I love him very much. But he is the least organized person I've ever met.

So, here I am again going through his files on this infernal laptop that appears to be owned by a schizophrenic maniac. Dan is a genius when it comes to architecture. His building designs have won international awards. His presentations have won over skeptical executives from some of the largest corporations in the world. But you never know when you open a folder on his computer whether you'll find recipes mixed in with material reports or vacation photos mixed in with receipts from his clients.

He had told me he organized everything this year. And yet, here I was opening a folder called "Garden Ideas" only to find a spreadsheet with travel expenses. But what's this folder? He's called it "Stuff for Bin". Let me guess. It's a whole folder just for things to delete. Better have a look first. When I open the folder I'm a little shocked, I admit. It's full of links to various porn websites. I don't mind, of course. Sometimes we watch it together in the bedroom to spice things up a little. But, of course I'm curious too.

So, I clicked the first one. "Wife Fucks Massive Cock while Husband Jacks Off" is the first title. I watched it for a little while. They weren't lying about the size of it. It's thick and very long. There's too much to do to watch all this so I click the next one. "Hot Redhead Shows Husband How a Man Fucks Her Right" is the next title on a different site. She is pretty and again, she's taking a massive cock right in her ass. And there's a guy, her husband I guess, in the corner pleasuring himself as he watches.

After clicking about five more links a pattern is emerging. These are all the same theme. One after another it's a "husband" watching "his wife" have sex with a big cock stranger. "This is quite curious," I say softly aloud.

Dan and I have always been very open about our fantasies. Sometimes we even explore them in the bedroom. Though, most of our fantasies have been pretty vanilla, nothing that involves other people. But this amount of links, there must be three, four hundred links here. I look at my watch. Maybe I have time to watch just one. I go through the list and find one that's titled "Petite Blonde Housewife Ruined by Husband's New Boss." Well, that's me. I'm only four foot nine and I stay fit, cycle, yoga, jogging. I'm the quintessential example of a petite with measurements thirty-two "A" bra, twenty-five inch waist and thirty four and a half inch hips.

I click the link and it pulls up yet a third website. The video is in a tiny window with ads all around, so I make it full screen and turn up the volume. Dan is at work and will be for several hours. I started watching it.

The first thing I notice is that she looks a lot like me. Long, straight hair, golden blonde. She's tan but not garishly so. Her breasts are about like mine, slightly larger. And she's very short, maybe even shorter than me. There's a very short intro scene where the three are drinking at the couple's house. The men are wearing casual evening clothes and she is in a pretty and short cocktail dress.

It cuts to a scene where the pretty wife goes to the kitchen for another tray of hors d'oeuvres. While she's gone the "boss" asks the "husband" if it was "good to go." The husband nods and says, "Yes, she agreed to it.

Pretty soon the wife comes back and the boss sits on the couch. Husband sits on another chair at a slight angle. And the wife goes and stands by the husband. She looks down at him and shrugs slightly. The husband quietly nods. She nods back to him.

Walking toward the boss she starts to speak, "My husband tells me that you said he couldn't have the promotion that he's been working his ass off for unless you get something in return. Is that right Roger?"

"Yes, that's about the size of it, Nancy," he nods with a wicked grin.

She sits on the very edge of the couch right beside him. Without a moment's hesitation she rests her left hand on his knee and says, "And this something you want is me?"

Roger places his hand on the small of Nancy's back and slides it up to where the zipper on her dress begins. "That's right, Nancy. I've wanted you since the day I hired Dan. In fact, you're why I hired him."

Now, this may just be a coincidence, but I was shocked that the husband's name was the same as my husband's name. And I was even more shocked the moment I felt a stirring in my vagina. As I continued watching the scene the dialogue trailed off. There was nothing remaining of any semblance of plot except for the occasional cut to the husband sitting there watching his boss get a blowjob from his beautiful wife.

But that name hung there in the air. The longer I watched, the wetter I got. It wasn't a minute into the opening blowjob before I found my hands going down under the sweatpants I was wearing. I was shocked the moment my finger slipped between my labia. How was I so wet? This was really turning me on. Nancy started really getting intense with her sucking. It seemed like maybe she was wanting to get it over with quickly. Maybe make him cum and be done with it. But that illusion was shattered when I watched her slide a free hand into her panties. This only made me more aroused. She was enjoying it right there in front of her husband. I started wondering if I would too.

Then a realization flooded into my mind. "Dan watches this," I said in a husky whisper. There were hundreds of these links. My husband liked this. He liked the idea of his wife liking another man fucking her. He watched these "wives" showing their "husbands" how sexy they were with other men. I realized just then that I had three fingers inside me. My thumb was working my clit furiously. I was about to cum. Then Nancy stood up and straddled Dan's boss. She lowered herself onto him. His cock was big, too. It was bigger than the Dan in the clip and bigger than my Dan's too.

As that cock parted her lips and slid into her already wet pussy, I came harder than I remember coming for a long time. My body locked up and I started to shake. It was so intense I had to pull my fingers out of myself. I knew I would need to get cleaned up before Dan got home. The scent of my musk was filling the den.

Caught in the Act

This day couldn't have gone any better. I landed the contract of my dreams. We were going to build the largest museum in Boston. And I will design it, every fixture, pillar, buttress and archway. This was an architect's wet dream. Looking at my smart watch I smiled. It wasn't even noon yet. I'd figured this sell to be an all day battle. But here I was with the greatest challenge of my career laid out before me and nothing left to do today but crack a bottle of champagne.

On the drive home I stopped at Frederick's Spirits and Spritzers for a bottle of bubbly to share with Brie. She's been helping me so much with this project. We both have been working our tails off to make it happen. And she's going to be ecstatic. I almost called to tell her. But this is worthy of a more extravagant reveal. When I arrived at the house I didn't bother to pull into the garage. I knew the door would alert her to my arrival. So I parked in the drive instead.

The architectural model I presented to the executives is still in their office. But, I have the smaller version I'd prepared in the event I needed a scaled down model. It was still in the back of my Navigator. I popped the hatch, grabbed the model and quietly entered through the side door. Being careful not to make noise I slid the model onto the dining room table. Then I sneaked into the kitchen and found two flutes. I'd wait to open the champagne until Brie was in here. But I put it in the fridge to keep it chilled.

Everything was set. Now I just needed to go find Brie. I started into the front room and heard something in the back from the den area. It sounded like a man's voice. It was really loud, more like a TV show. But I thought I heard him say, "Yeah, take that cock, that's it!" That sounds like a porn. Now I was really confused. Sometimes Brie and I would watch something together. And I was no stranger to porn myself. But I didn't think Brie watched it alone. I subconsciously slipped back into stealth mode and quietly entered the den.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw next. Walking into our den, there on the big screen was a man with a massive black cock. He was fucking a tiny blonde woman. He was huge and she was screaming and writhing as he bitch fucked her. There on the leather couch, eyes closed, stark naked, was my Brie. She was writhing and bucking her hips. One of her hands was holding the Hitachi vibrator she liked to use when she was pleasuring herself. The other was at her mouth. She had three fingers inside and they glistened with saliva.

Just as I was about to slip back out of the den and try to collect my thoughts her eyes popped open. She gasped at the very same moment I stammered out her name, "Brie?"

"Dan! Jesus, this is not... Honey... It's not what you think!" Her voice was quivering and her eyes were so wide I thought they might pop out of their sockets.

I blinked a couple times and in spite of myself I couldn't help but crack a slightly ironic smile, "Brie, hun, it's a little hard to mistake this for anything other than what it looks like..."

Her face went red as a beet. Her vibrator slipped out of her fingers and clattered to the floor. She looked around frantically for the remote. I wanted to rescue her from her embarrassment so I offered, "Brie honey, it's okay. You know I watch porn sometimes too, right?"

She finally found the remote under her little ass cheek and paused the movie. As soon as she did the UI popped up on screen, including the title. In giant letters across the screen it read, "Big Black Cock Fills Wife's Fertile Womb." As soon as I read the title my cock was instantly erect. This is the kind of porn I watch. She has no idea either.

I turn back to her to tell her it's okay and the instant my eyes are back on her I notice hers are right on my crotch. She sees it. I'm hard as a rock. Well, no sense fighting this. I walk over to the couch and stand right in front of her. She wordlessly sits up and unzips me. Her gorgeous fingers wrap around my cock. As she begins to slowly stroke me her beautiful blue eyes are looking right up at me. Cocking her head to the side, her voice dripping with seductive yearning, she asks, "Does that turn you on, Dan? Hm? Do you like catching your wife finger herself... while a giant fucking cock creampies another man's wife... and right up on our huge forty-five inch screen?" That's when I knew. It all hit me like a ton of bricks. She'd seen my porn history. She knew what I'd been fantasizing about. And now she was too.

"Fuck," was all I could manage as I felt my balls emptying onto her pretty face. That was the first time she'd ever let me cum on her face. Her hungry smile told me it wouldn't be the last time. My mind was racing thinking about what had just happened as I watched her tongue lap up the last of my load as it drooled out of my cock's head.

To Be Continued...

Jack_Moss
Jack_Moss
86 Followers