Wife Fucks Husband’s Rival

Story Info
Wife Fucks Husband’s Rival at Company Party.
3.7k words
2.42
133.5k
166
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never liked these monthly birthday dinners that my company throws. First of all, it seems like a waste of money to have these catered events every month. And secondly, I spend ENOUGH time around my coworkers, I don't want to have to see them after business hours. Not to mention the fact that everyone always drinks too much and people are constantly making fools of themselves. But the absolute worst thing about last month's dinner was when my rival, Jake Steuben was seated at the same table with my wife Cathy and I.

Steuben or Stew as he insists on being called is one of those big, burly types who succeeds in the business world due to charisma and sheer aggression as opposed to those who have talent such as myself. It absolutely infuriated me that such a numskull got promoted to manager while I sat languishing with the measly title of "Team Lead."

Of course Cathy was totally unsympathetic once she met Stew because he was such a charmer around women.

At one point, I was refusing to laugh at a joke that Stew had cracked about some recently deceased celebrity and my wife started teasing me about it. She turned to the young Vietnamese woman Trinh from accounting who was also at the table. "Trinh, I think Norman is jealous of Stew. What do you think?"

"Of definitely. Very jealous," giggled Trinh, giving me a smile to take the edge off of her teasing. "Stew is so much BIGGER than Norman."

"He really is, isn't it?" said my wife. She turned to admire Stew's physique as he expanded his broad chest proudly.

"It's all hard work ladies," said Stew with a smirk on his big strong jawed mug. "Feel that." He offered my wife a bicep to examine.

My wife eagerly gripped Stew's huge bulging muscle. She wasn't even able to get her two small white hands around it as she squeezed it in admiration. "Oh my gosh, Norman. He's huge and hard," my wife told me. She was drunk at that point and had that shiny, devilish look she gets sometimes.

"Yeah, that's wonderful," I sighed. I took another drink and slinked down in my seat. The fact was, I always was thin and scrawny. I always relied on my brains to get by in life and never paid much attention to physical fitness. Weightlifting was for jocks and idiots in my mind. Not to mention that I too lazy to go to the gym much.

"Dude, your wife likes how BIG and HARD I am," Stew told me. He was wagging his eyebrows at me as my wife clung resolutely to his massive bicep.

"What ELSE you got is big and hard, stew?" asked Trinh. She and my wife broke out tittering nervously. Trinh was normally such a quiet and reserved girl, I was shocked at her behavior. But her red cheeks offered a clue. She just couldn't handle her liquor very well.

"I can't show YOU, Trinh, I might get in trouble with HR," said Stew. "But I could show Cathy later." He gave me a lewd wink as my wife cackled with laughter.

"I'm game!" put in Cathy. She just wouldn't let go of Stew's arm. She leaned back and was practically swinging from it, but he just held it out perfectly straight, showing off his strength as my pretty wife dangled from his ape-like limb.

"Take pictures!" shouted Trinh to my wife gayly.

"Ok, yeah, that's... that's not cool," I said weakly. Stew and the two women just laughed at my embarrassment. So I tried to stick up for myself a little bit. "Muscles aren't everything you know. I mean, that's why we have civilization and tools and whatnot. We don't need huge muscles like neanderthal's anymore."

"Dude, do you even lift?" joked Stew.

"Actually, darling, didn't Stew get promoted to manager while you didn't?" asked my wife. She was growing more serious and she disengaged from Stew's big arm so he could put his elbows on the table to hear my response.

"I don't see what muscles have to do with it," I said.

"Well, you know, I read this study that showed that the person most trusted during business meetings is the one that can lift the most weight," my wife told me. One of my wife's favorite conversational habits was to cite counterintuitive study results.

"IS that true?" asked Trinh in fascination. She put her chin in her palm and gazed at Stew as though contemplating him in a new light.

"I believe it," he said with a confident smirk as he took another drink of his whiskey. "Weak guys just don't make an impact."

"Ugh!" I groaned. I drank my wine and wished I was anywhere else in the world but there.

"So it looks like the laws of the wild still apply," my wife told me. "The dominant male rises to the top, even in the business world."

"I like dominant men," cooed Trinh. She was staring at Stew with frank lust in her eyes at that point.

"Yeah, well I like woman, with, you know, more meat and potatoes," said Stew. He shot a look at my wife's knockers.

"You like Cathy's big boobs and big butt!" shouted Trinh with a laugh. I shrank down further in mortification at people at the surrounding tables overheard her and looked over at us with knowing grins on their faces.

"Shush, Trinh," I hissed.

'It's true though," insisted Trinh drunkenly. "Cathy has big boobs! I'm jealous."

"Ok, but try to keep it down a little," I said, glancing furtively around.

"Everyone can see that your wife is stacked, Normie. It's no secret," laughed Stew.

"I'm glad you noticed," purred Cathy. She was sauced up too and she jutted her chest out. She had a low cut dress on and her white cleavage bulged out enticingly. Stews eyes ran over my wife's chest hungrily.

"Can we change the subject now?" I pleaded.

"What's the matter? Don't you like talking about how dominant men get their choice of women?" asked my wife. She was suppressing a smile, but it cut me when she said that.

"Is that what we are talking about?" I asked nervously.

"Of course," said Trinh. "Women get excited by big dominant guys."

"Honey, you know, I don't think you should be so jealous. You are a real man too, you know," my wife said consolingly.

"Wow, that's so nice of you to say that," I replied. My wife shook her head, impatient with my sarcasm.

"I have an idea," said Cathy with a sly grin. "Why don't you and Stew arm wrestle and whoever wins gets to have their way with me tonight?"

"What kind of stupid idea is that?" I squawked loudly. Then I cringed as people all around looked over curiously.

"Man, he's got no sense of humor, does he?" asked Stew shaking his head at me. "Sad."

"He knows you would win!" said Trinh excitedly.

"She's just playing around," said Stew dismissively.

"Sure, yes, it's just for fun," said Cathy. She licked her lips and glanced indecisively between me as I slumped in shame and Stew with his head held high.

"Don't be such a pussy, Normie, let's do this," offered Stew, and he leaned aggressively across the table,sweeping the plates out of the way and slamming his elbow down, offering his huge palm for me to grip.

"I mean, we know what the outcome will be," I said. Other people were watching with interest and whispering amongst themselves at the other tables.

"Well if you forfeit, that would make Stew the winner by default," said my wife reasonably. "And he will be able to sample my goods unopposed. She traced her finger along the crease of her cleavage seductively and Trinh started giggling.

"Cathy!" I complained. I wanted to get up and drag her out of there, but I also wanted to avoid even MORE of a scene.

"I'm just having a little fun," grimaced my wife. "Can't you play along?"

"Ahh," I said. I looked at Stew and he wagged both eyebrows at me as he sat there in position, waiting for me to arm wrestle him.

"Fate favors the brave," coaxed my wife. She patted me on the knee to encourage me.

I was really annoyed with my wife for trying to humiliate me like this, but there was no way out at this point, so I sighed with resignation and leaned forward to take Stew's hand. His grip crushed mine and I nearly called out in pain. But then he pursed his lips and make a face of concern at me as he loosened his grasp.

"Ok, now GO!" shouted Trinh.

I wasn't even going to try, but Stew just waited. "Come on, Normie, you never know what you can do unless you try," he said. "Give it your best shot."

I shook my head in frustration but gripped his hand more tightly and put all my strength into it, trying to force his arm down. Stew gave a grunt of surprise and his arm folded down just inches from the table. I gave a puff of amazement. Had I caught him off guard? How ironic would it be for me to beat the strong man by accident like this?

The girls gasped in shock as well. "My god man! You may be skinny, but you are wiry. What a grip!" panted Stew dramatically.

But I soon realized he was teasing me as I proved unable to budge his arm any further. I even used both hands and tried to stand up and force his arm down. But he just grinned at me while I struggled for a moment before violently wrenching his wrist over and pinning both my hands down to the table. My entire body was jerked over and I nearly fell out of my chair. The women applauded the brute's victory over me and I heard titters of amusement from the other tables. Stew shook his clenched palms above his head in celebration.

"And to the victor, goes the spoils," said Stew. He snaked an arm over to wrap around my wife's waist and pulled her bodily over next to him, her chair scraping loudly on the floor as she gasped in surprise.

"Oh, yeah, I like this part," purred Cathy as the big man crushed her to his side in his strong embrace.

"Ok, yeah, very funny," I said. I busied myself with straightening the table as my face burned with shame.

"What you going to do with her?" asked Trinh. She was gazing at my wife trapped giggling in Stew's embrace and obviously wished she was in my wife's place.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe I will have a little of this," said Stew. He looked me right in the eye as she reached over and pinched one of my wife's breasts.

My mouth went dry and I gulped in amazement as I watched the big bully fondling my wife's boob right there at the company party.

"Omigosh, he's grabbing your boobie!" laughed Trinh. She was pointing at my wife and covering her own mouth.

"Hmm, I know, he's very dominant," said my wife with satisfaction. She looked at me with a strange smile. "Do you see what he's doing, honey?"

"Yes, I mean, of course. Stop that, you brute," I stammered.

"Aww, what's the matter, buddy?" he asked me. His eyebrows were raised in the center as he feigned concern for my feelings, but he held my wife's left tit in his palm as he said it.

"It's natural for him to want to show his dominance by bedding me," said my wife. "It's fun. Sex should be fun and playful. We are just acting out the laws of the wild."

I was about to answer when I noticed our boss Adam waving to me and coming toward our table. He had a big drunken grin on his face but it faded as he noticed what Stew was doing to my wife. He paused in his tracks and stared for a moment before shaking his head abruptly and turning toward a different table. He forced a smile back onto his face and shifted gears to greet a different group of folks. My heart was beating a mile a minute at at that point. This was going to be the talk of the office on Monday for sure.

"Oh wow, this is so kinky, it's making me hot," said Trinh. She was fanning her face with her hand as she watched Stew squeezing my wife's boobs.

Cathy tilted her head back and watched Stew's face as he groped her bosom. "You like me, don't you?" my wife asked Stew.

"I won you fair and square, I intend to use you to the fullest," Stew told my wife with a grin. He gave me a lecherous grin as he pulled one of my wife's breast out of her bra and started pinching the exposed nipple.

"Naughty, naughty," laughed Trinh excitedly. I noticed with shock that the young accountant was touching herself under the table, and then I noticed my own stiff erection for the first time. I must have been hard for the past ten minutes without realizing it. Somehow the sight of my wife being handled by my muscular rival was making me aroused. How embarrassing.

"You can use my lips, too," moaned Cathy, and my wife parted her soft pouty lips, offering them to Stew. She gripped the back of his head passionately as his mouth locked with hers. My hardon grew uncomfortably hard as I watched my wife kiss my nemesis while he tugged gently on the hard pink nipple poking out of the top of her dress.

But I gasped in shock when my wife went so far as to reach down between Stew's legs and start squeezing his cock.

"Oh, she's going for the dong," said Trinh knowingly.

"Cathy! Come on now, for chrissake," I blurted. I pushed my own erection down under the table.

My wife broke off from kissing Stew and she looked at me blearily. "Oh come on, Norman. Why does sex have to be so serious all the time? Why can't it be playful for once?"

"This is playful, Cathy?" I asked gesturing at Stew. "Him tweaking your bare nipple in front of everyone?" I glanced around hesitantly, and sure enough, Cathy and Stew were getting plenty of stares from around the room. People were whispering behind their hands to one another.

"Yes, Norman," said Cathy as though explaining something to a child. "This is PLAYFUL. Stew proved he his more masculine than you. So now I am playing the primate female, offering herself to the alpha male of the troop." Cathy unzipped Stew's fly and pulled his stiff cock out of his pants. He grunted in surprise and Trinh gasped, her mouth making a cute O shape as she beheld the red swollen glans of Stew's cock poking up just above the table top.

"Seriously, Cathy?" I said in exasperation.

My wife ignored me as she eagerly examined Stew's unsheathed sword. "Trinh look how big it is," gushed my wife smitten wife. She was tugging insistently on Stew's cock and he pulled the entire front of her dress down, exposing both of her breasts fully so that he could fondle them better.

"Wow, you guys are really going at it," commented Trinh. Then she turned to me. "This is so kinky, right? Did you see how big and veiny Stew's penis is?"

"I'm not really...ugh," I stammered. I was secretly wrestling with my boner under the table the whole time. It was kinky, but I couldn't admit it.

At this point, Stew's pal Gartner came moseying over to the table. "Uh, hi there gang. Who's your lovely companion there, Stew. She's really letting it all hang out I see." The tall blonde californian flashed his bright veneers for our inspection.

"Gartner, this is Cathy.... Norman's wife," grunted Stew. He was distracted by my wife's vigorous handjob as she jerked his wang without pause, even while Gartner joined us.

"Hello Gartner," said my wife, offering her free hand to the newcomer to shake.

He looked at my wife's bared breasts with interest as he shook her hand gently.

"Dude,is your wife jerking Stew's meat?" Gartner asked me with a broad grin. 'That's so gnarly."

"Stew and I are just getting to know one another a little better," insisted my wife. She gave Stew's cock and extra hard yank while his hands roved freely over her naked breasts.

"Ok, you bitch," Stew panted. "Enough of that, you've got to suck this thing." Stew's face was beet red as he thrust his hips upward, impatient to feel my wife's mouth wrapped around his cock.

"Oh, I'm jealous," pouted Trinh. "I want to suck it too."

"You're such a slut, Trinh. I always knew you were a freak," Gartner commented over the rim of his glass.

"Get down there and suck my balls then," commanded Stew. "Let Cathy suck the head, you suck the balls."

I wasn't too surprised when Trinh disappeared, sliding lithely under the table to start servicing Stew's testicles. And I watched in a mix of despair, shame, and arousal as my wife looked me in the eye while she lowered her head into Stew's lap and took the head of his penis into her soft red mouth. She made eyes at me as she sucked Stew's cock and I rubbed myself hard under the table as I watched.

"You people are going to be the talk of the water cooler for weeks to come," laughed Gartner good naturedly.

"Ahh, ahh, your wife sure likes my cock there, Norman," Stew said. "Did you notice that?"

"Don't rub it in, asshole," I spat back bitterly.

"Yeah? Hey Cathy, hand me your panties, will you?" asked Stew. He was wriggling uncontrollably as my wife and Trinh went to town on his junk. People at other tables were starting to point now and some were laughing out loud. I shrank down in my seat in mortification as my wife slipped her panties off and gave them to Stew. She never took her mouth off his cock or broke eye contact with me the entire time.

Stew handed me my wife's panties over the table. "Is this rubbing it in too much, old man?" he asked with an arched brow.

"Too cold, my man, too cold," laughed Gartner.

"Oh my, ok, I'm sorry, dear," my wife told me. Her cheeks and nose were flushed a bright red and her mouth pouted open sensuously. "I need to take the dominant male's superior prick inside me now." She hiked the hem of her dress up until it was bunched up around her waist, then she swung her leg over Stews lap so that she was straddling him. Trinh's head appeared above the table again.

""Oh my god, he's entering me, Trinh," my wife told her. She rolled her eyes back in her head. "Oh god, he's big."

"Big and hard, right?" asked Trinh, her eyes bright with lust.

"This is so freaky, dude," Gartner told me excitedly. He was wrestling with a visible boner in his pocket.

I had my fly down at this point and was jerking myself under the table as I watched my wife pull the hem of her dress down modestly so it hid the fact that she was being violated by Stew's dagger.

"Oh, honey, he's going really deep into me, much deeper than you ever did," my wife moaned at me. Her eyebrows arched maddeningly as she made faces of passion at me.

"This is playful?" I gasped. My pits were soaked and I was masturbating fiercely as I watched my wife bouncing up and down on Stew's prong.

"Oh you fucking, slut, I'll show you who's boss," shouted Stew. He grasped my wife's waist in both his big hands and he started jamming her forcefully up and down on his cock. Basically he was masturbating himself with my wife's entire body. Or really her pussy I guess.

"Oh, oh, you are so ROUGH!" called my wife. I watched in fascination as her face changed and then her body shuddered. She threw her head back and was shaking for a minute or so in the throes of climax while Stew jacked her up and down on his member nonstop.

"That's it, that's it, slut. I'm cumming up inside your fucking slut wife, Norman," he crowed in triumph. "How you like me now, bitch?"

"You're a dick, Stew," I said simply, but it made me cum under the table to hear him bragging about emptying his seed inside my woman. I know, I'm sick. But that's how it worked.

Cathy was slumped down onto the table when Stew lifter her gingerly off of his spent cock and set her down beside him again.

"Oh wow, that was literally the best sex I've ever had in my life," my wife told me, her eyes shiny with lust. "I think I'm in love."

"Sorry, babe, but I'm more the love 'em and leave 'em type," said Stew. He zipped up hurriedly and jumped up to join Gartner who gave him and enthusiastic high five.

"Drinks on me, my man. That was fucking EPIC," shouted Gartner. He and Stew headed off to the bar.

I looked around sheepishly and discovered that half the company had witnessed my wife getting owned by Stew's big dick and I quickly wiped my limp dick clean with my napkin and tucked it back inside my pants.

"Uh, I think we should go now," I told my wife. I jumped up and helped to her her feet.

"Cathy," shouted Trinh loudly, holding up my wife's knickers for all to see. "Don't forget these!"

I dodged back quickly and snatched the underwear from Trinh's hand as the crowd broke out in laughter.

12