Wife Gets Pool Lesson from Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yeah, this isn't cool you guys," croaked Sam as he caught the dress.

"I don't wanna throw her nice dress on the floor to get trampled on," said Joe reasonably as he stood looking Chelsea up and down.

"Do you like what you see?" asked Chelsea, cocking her hip for Joe saucily.

"Come here and find out," said Joe, taking her in his arms forcefully and kissing her on the lips.

Sam's stomach churned in jealousy as Chelsea moaned in pleasure while kissing Joe. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably and began idly folding her dress.

Joe pushed Chelsea back until she was sitting on the desk. She wrapped her stockinged legs around his back and reached down to unzip his fly while their tongues eagerly flicked back and forth. She felt a pang of guilt as she extracted Joe's meaty phallus and started stroking it.

"How are you doing over there, dear?" she asked, breaking her mouth from Joe's breathlessly and peeking over Joe's shoulder at her husband who sat primly on the couch.

"I'm, this is, I mean, this is terrible," said Sam miserably. "How could you do this?"

"I'm sorry, dear," apologized Chelsea as she tugged on Joe's dong, unseen by her husband. "We just got carried away I guess. I'm not used to getting attention from other men and I let it go to my head."

"Get down and suck that thing," urged Joe excitedly as Chelsea gave him a handjob.

"I better not, what would my husband think?" said Chelsea gazing down at Joe's penis as she fingering the swollen mushroom head of his cock. "You do have a lovely fat penis though."

"What are you doing, did you pull his penis out?" squeaked Sam in consternation.

"Jesus, man, what did you think was going to happen?" laughed Ray-ray looking at Sam with contempt. "She was all over Joe's dick. You must not fuck her enough."

"Oh shut up," muttered Sam in displeasure.

"What did you say to me?" asked Ray-ray, turned to face Sam and flexing.

"Ray-ray, please," begged Chelsea. "This is hard enough on Sam as it is. Don't threaten him."

"Ok, ma'am," agreed Ray-ray, struggling to relax. "But hubby better keep a civil tongue in his head."

"Speaking of head," said Joe, standing back with his stiff cock pointed at Chelsea. "Here get down on you knees there and I will keep my back turned to Sam to he doesn't have to watch."

"You want me to kneel right on the hard floor?" asked Chelsea skeptically.

"Man, toss her a cushion off the couch, be a gentleman about it, will ya," demanded Ray-ray of Sam.

"Jesus," complained Sam.

"Will you toss me a cushion, dear?" asked Chelsea sweetly as she stroked Joe's stiff penis with enthusiasm, eager to suck a strange dick for the first time in years.

"Chelsea!" whined Sam pathetically.

"I'm just going to suck it for a second, I promise," said Chelsea reasonably.

"Oh my god," groaned Sam as he grabbed a cushion from the couch beside him and threw it at his wife.

"Thank you darling," said Chelsea politely as she dropped the cushion before Joe and got down on her knees for him.

"Oh, my gosh, you are stiff as a board," giggled Chelsea as she fingered the shaft of Joe's erection. "I like the head, it's like a fat little mushroom," she said as she took Joe's glans into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck, that's what I'm talking about," grunted Joe as Chelsea started sucking him in earnest, looking up at him meekly.

"Look at her, she's got love in her eyes, Joe," laughed Ray-ray, as he looked on in interest, blatantly gripping his own erection as he did so.

"She does love that cock," sighed Joe with pleasure. Then he turned to look at Sam over his shoulder. "You wife gives great head, by the way."

"Thanks a lot, asshole," snapped Sam irritably. "I happened to know that."

"Jeez, don't be so touchy about it, it's just a blowjob," chuckled Joe. "No big deal."

Sam looked on sadly from the couch. He couldn't see clearly what was happening, but he could hear the slurping sounds and the little moans of pleasure that both Joe and Chelsea emitted as she sucked his penis.

"Ok, that's enough," cried Sam jumping to his feet.

"Sit down," said Ray-ray. "Or you can leave if you want."

"No, I think you should stay, Sam," said Chelsea as she unlocked her lips from Joe's dick. "I would feel weird being here alone with these two strange men."

"What do you mean?" said Sam in exasperation. "You are sucking the strange man's cock!"

"I know, but, I feel more comfortable with you here," pleaded Chelsea. She knew it sounded ridiculous, but she felt safer with Sam there watching.

"Well, it's time for me to fuck you now," said Joe, jerking his pud, slick with Sam's wife's saliva. "How do you want it? Doggystyle?"

"Oh, I never really, uh, I guess I haven't tried that before," said Chelsea bashfully.

"There is a first time for everything. I will , here, stand up and let me help you get naked," said Joe.

"Oh, that's so chivalrous of you," said Chelsea with a grin.

"Yeah, he's such a gentleman the way he fucks another man's wife," spat Sam derisively. But there was a strange kernel of arousal in his gut as Joe helped Chelsea to her feet and tenderly pulled her panties down, revealing her neatly trimmed bush. Joe nibbled at her exposed cooch as he slipped her underwear past Chelsea's ankles, making her giggle and push his head away playfully.

"Here, take these," said Joe, tossing Chelsea's panties to Sam who caught them and put them next to him on the couch along with his wife's dress.

"Sweet snatch," commented Ray-ray with his hand on his protruding bulge.

"Jeez, Ray-ray, look at you," said Chelsea in surprise. "What have you got in your pants over there?"

"A big ole hardon," admitted Ray-ray with a smile.

"Wow," said Chelsea gazing at his huge package outlined in his pants.

"Nevermind him, let me get this bra off you," said Joe, turned Chelsea around and unsnapping her bra. He pulled her bra off and tossed that to Sam as well, releasing her big white knockers.

"Holy shit, look at those things," said Ray-ray, staring at Chelsea's round boobs and pink nipples in fascination.

"I think, Ray-ray is into me, Joe," said Chelsea, putting her finger in her mouth coyly.

"Hold that thought," replied Joe, gripping her tits in his hands and bending down to suck blissfully on one of her big hard nipples.

"Ooh, you are like a big baby," she cooed, cradling Joe's head in her arms as he went to town on her tits.

"That is so fucking hot. Do you mind if I yank my thing while I watch?" Ray-ray asked Chelsea.

"Go ahead, let's see what you are packing," said Chelsea as Joe shifted position to suck on her other boob.

"Jesus Chelsea, you are turning into a wanton whore," said Sam, his own cock growing painfully stiff as he watched this strange man sucking his naked wife's boobs.

"I know, isn't this scandalous?" giggled Chelsea. "What would the other couples in the bridge club think? Oh my GOD, Ray-ray. You are gifted!" Chelsea stared at Ray-ray's huge veiny dong as he pulled it out and started stroking it.

"Here, let me bend you over this desk and do you from behind and then you and Ray-ray can do whatever," said Joe, grabbing Chelsea by the waist and lifting her bodily up to position her across the corner of the desk.

"Whoa, you are strong," gasped Chelsea, as Joe handled her naked body as easily as if she were a feather.

She was bent over the corner of the desk with Joe behind her. Joe looked down with pleasure at Chelsea's round white ass as he gripped her soft hips and nudged his stiff prick between her tender thighs. Her large breasts were dangling down over the edge of the desk as she looked up at Ray-ray fetchingly. Ray-ray and Sam watched her mouth made a cute "o" of surprise as Joe entered her and Ray-ray approached with his massive dong swinging before him.

"Give me that thing," panted Chelsea reaching out for Ray-ray's swollen member and he slapped her across the face with his dong playfully before she could wrestle it into her mouth. He sighed with satisfaction as she started sucking it fitfully and reached down to cup her generous bare bosoms in his hands. Joe was slapping his hips against Chelsea's ass as he banged her from behind and all three were grunting and moaning in pleasure as Sam sat watching helplessly.

"Oh man, her pussy is tight as fuck," panted Joe as he nailed Sam's wife with abandon. "I'm gonna cum any second."

"Are you wearing a hat?" asked Ray-ray, resting a huge hand on Chelsea's head as she consumed his cock hungrily.

"Of course not," laughed Joe.

Sam watched with sick fascination as Chelsea reached down between her legs to work her clit as she got banged from behind noisily. Her moans of desire sent sharp pangs of jealousy through him.

"She is one cock hungry slut," said Ray-ray, looking down at Chelsea with affection as she serviced him orally.

"Oh, this is just too much," complained Sam, nursing his own erection with embarrassment.

"Shut the fuck up before I come over there and slap you like the little bitch you are," snapped Ray-ray in irritation.

Chelsea gasped at that moment and shuddered as an orgasm overtook.

"Jesus, Chelsea, did that guy threatening me make you cum?" shrieked Sam in despair.

"Sorry, I know it's wrong, but it's pretty hot what a prick he is," said Chelsea, looking up at Ray-ray in admiration as she tugged on his prodigious meat.

"Ahh, yeah, there it goes," moaned Joe at that moment as he gripped Chelsea's hips fiercely and fired his cum inside her. "I am unloading about a gallon of semen into your wife right now, buddy. I hope you don't mind."

Ray-ray just laughed at that and jerked his dick frantically as Chelsea licked his balls. "I'm a do you one better and show the man how much I like his wife," grunted Ray-ray as hot streams of jism erupted from the tip of his penis and splashed onto Chelsea's lips and cheeks. He stood there spurting his nut all over her face for several moments and Sam was shocked by how much sperm this guy produced. When he was finished, Chelsea zealously sucked his softening dick back into her mouth until he had to pull away.

"Easy woman, it's sensitive after I cum," he laughed.

"Sorry, I got carried away," she said, looking up at him with a love-struck gaze as she licked his spooge from her lips. The look of adoration in her eyes burned Sam up with resentment.

"She's a good old fuck," said Joe patting Chelsea's bare ass tenderly.

"Yeah, too bad she's married to this jerk," said Ray-ray looking over at Sam with disdain.

"Why don't you like Sam?" asked Chelsea, rolling over on her back and stretching, looking up at Ray-ray with her head upside down.

"Yeah, Sam's a good sport," said Joe, gazing down at Chelsea's naked torso. "Fuck, get a load of those titties," he said with admiration. "She's hot enough to make me want to take another turn."

"I'm ready," she said, spreading her legs for him playfully as she lay on her back on the desk, and casually pushed a stack of papers onto the floor.

"Oh shit, we came all over the fucking staff schedule," said Ray-ray with concern as he looked at the cum-stained papers on the floor. "How am I gonna explain this?"

"Yeah, that's a problem," said Joe, looking down at the mess with disgust. "I'm gonna go now. Chelsea, here's my card, call me any time you want some loving. I would kiss you, but you got Ray-ray's man butter all over your face." He dropped his card on Chelsea's belly and looked longingly down at her proffered snatch before turning away reluctantly. "Hey, no hard feelings, huh, Sammy?" said Joe bending over and putting his hands on his knees as he addressed Sam who was still sitting on the couch. "Look at you, you are pitching a tent over here, you little pervert," laughed Joe noticing Sam's erection.

"He is?" asked Chelsea, propping herself up on her elbows and contemplating her husband with interest.

"Yeah, he was getting off on watching," chuckled Joe. "Hey, can I have these as a keepsake?" he asked grabbing Chelsea's neatly folded panties from the pile of clothing that Sam had assembled.

"Uh, sure, I guess," said Chelsea skeptically.

"Let me have her bra then," chimed in Ray-ray, reaching out eagerly.

"Come on you guys," laughed Chelsea nervously. "Do I really have to go back out to the bar without any underwear?"

"Aren't we leaving now?!" croaked Sam indignantly.

"I'm thirsty, I want another drink," replied Chelsea with a pout.

"Shit, if you are hanging out, then I am too," said Joe. "Here, go clean yourself up," he said, tossing her a bar towel.

"Yeah, you guys clear out of here and let me try to clean this mess up," said Ray-ray, shaking his head. "I'll be out in a minute and join you for a drink."

"Sounds like a plan," chirped Chelsea, happily. Sam noticed that she had a glow of happiness about her that he hadn't seen in a long time and it made him reconsider his feelings of frustration and jealousy. Chelsea wiped the cum from her face with the bar towel and hopped agilely off the desk. She gave Sam a quick peck on the cheek as she grabbed her dress. The three men watched in fascination as she wriggled back into her dress, causing her boobs to do marvelous things. "Oh my god, my boobs are going to bounce all over the place without my bra," she said, shimmying her shoulders and making hit tits jiggle amazingly. "Anyway, I will meet you boys back at the bar, I am running off to ladies room to freshen up." She gave Joe and Ray-ray each a peck on the cheek on her way out and tugged at the hem of her dress before unlocking the door and slipping out.

"Come on Sam, let's leave Ray-ray to sort out his sticky papers and let me buy you a drink," said Joe, clapping Sam on the shoulder as he stood up shakily. "Hey, I've got an idea," said Joe as they made their way back out to the bar. "How about I give Chelsea another pool lesson. But this time she won't have any panties on and I can pop my cock right into her in the middle of the bar without anyone being the wiser."

"I don't think that's a good idea," stammered Sam awkwardly, but his own penis rebelled and grew stiff at the idea. It was going to be a long strange evening Sam thought to himself as Joe chortled crassly behind him.

12