Wife Gets Tricked, Again

Story Info
Wife gets gang banged.
4k words
4.04
36.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
171 Followers

Author's note: All characters are of age and consenting. This is purely a work of fiction and any semblance to anyone real or imagined is unintentional. This story contains some racist comments, group sex, cuckolding and gambling. Read at your own desire.

Whenever we go out of town, my wife seems to really let loose. She is typically very conservative and reserved, but not when we travel. We also have reached a point in our marriage that we have decided if one of us has a chance to have sex with someone, go for it. We do have stipulations and it's not like we are swingers or have an open marriage. We have to be open and honest about when it happens and share the whole experience. Surprisingly this has lead to some of our wildest nights ourselves, on top of some crazy stuff along the way.

We are both in our mid fifties but look much younger, especially my wife Julie. She is about five six, a hundred forty pounds, long toned legs, nice ass and beautiful C cup tits. Topped off with a witty personality and gorgeous smile, she turns heads when she enters a room.

We were at a big city recently for a Board meeting and she always loves to come to these. Unfortunately I am usually locked down all day and can't hang at the pool, but she doesn't mind as she loves to sun bathe and get her vitamin D. We live in the northern part of the states so she loves to sit in the sun.

It was our last day and the CEO decided last minute to bring the Board out to a very exclusive country club for our dinner and then drinks afterwards. She suggested we reach out to our spouses and invite them for drinks and entertainment afterwards and she would pick up the tab.

I texted Julie and let her know and she said she would try to make it. She would stop by the concierge desk on her way up from the pool and see if he could arrange for her to join us.

We finished our meeting and headed to the country club. It was a very exclusive one about an hour outside of the town we were staying in. We had a really good meal and I was wondering if Julie would be able to join us after dinner for drinks and entertainment. So I texted her and asked if she was on her way.

My phone rang and it was her. "Sorry babe. Ah, ooooo, um. I'm not going to make it. Oh, oh, ah, um I couldn't get a ride there so I'm just, ah, ah, oooooooo, hanging here. I'll see you back at the hotel. Bye."

A few minutes later my phone vibrated indicating that I had a text. I looked and it was a video from Julie's phone. Not knowing what to expect, I walked away from the group and found a little secluded spot to open it.

Once it loaded, it started to play. Julie was standing bent over a black guy who was sitting on what looked to be a bar. Behind her was another black guy with his cock completely buried in her pussy. She leaned forward and started to suck the guy's cock in front of her. As she started to do that, the guy buried in her, slowly withdrew his cock. It was enormous, I'm talking porn star size. He didn't even pull all the way out, and then slowly pumped back in to her. All the while she never stopped sucking the other guy and moaning her approval. The video lasted about three slow pumps before it ended.

I was completely aroused and had to sit down to calm myself before heading back to the group. The contrast between the colors of their bodies was amazing. I've seen her get fucked before, but this caught me off guard. They were both very black and there was my white wife getting it in both ends. Fucking and sucking two big black cocks. I gathered my wits finally and headed back to my group.

About forty five minutes later I got another text from Julie. I again found a spot away from the group and opened it. It was another video. This time she was lowering herself on a guy who was laying on his back on the floor. The video was from his point of view and he said, "That's it rich white bitch, stuff that big black cock in your pussy. Lower yourself so it's all the way in too. I want the whole thing in you." She was sitting reverse cowgirl at this point with his cock stuffed completely in her.

Then another video came and she was sucking off another black guy standing in front of her. He also had a huge cock and she couldn't get the whole thing in her mouth. She was really going to town on his cock, she doesn't usually do that for me, I thought. Then without warning, the guy grabbed the back of her head and pulled her just a little bit more onto his cock and said, "Swallow everything, I don't want a mess on the floor. You rich white bitch make sure you swallow all of the black man's cum."

I could tell by how he was flexing his ass muscles and the fact that he was trying to shove his cock down her throat, that he was cumming in her mouth. She was doing everything she could to make sure she swallowed every drop. As his orgasm finished, he let go of her head and stepped back and said, "That was really good. That's two now that you have swallowed." And then the video stopped.

I was a hot mess. She hates sucking me off but I just watched her take what was her second load. Wow. I needed to cool down before heading back to my group.

We had a great time, but I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and see my wife. I hoped she would be awake when I got there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got back to the hotel after the event, Julie was just getting out of the shower.

"Good, you're still awake. I was hoping you would be up still. After watching the videos you sent me, I can't wait to hear the whole story."

"Videos? What are you talking about?"

"You sent me three videos of you. Sucking and fucking four different black guys. They were fucking hot, let me tell you. It made it hard to concentrate at the country club."

"I didn't send you any videos. Oh my God, they must have grabbed my phone and video taped me. Well, hopefully it was only on my phone and they didn't get a video themselves. Are you sure it was me?"

I opened my phone and showed her the videos. There was no doubt it was her with four different black guys.

"Wow. I can see where that would have gotten you a little worked up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, after I got your text, I stopped by the concierge desk on the way up to my room. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but I was wearing my thong bikini with the really small top. I had forgot to put my cover up on so I was walking through the lobby almost naked. Not that I was alone in that mind you, but nevertheless I didn't really think about it at the time.

Anyway, there was a nice looking black man working the counter and I asked him if he could arrange a limo for me to the country club you mentioned.

"Oh. That's a pretty prestigious place. I'll set up a limo through the hotel for you. It will be cheaper and more convenient." As he was saying this, I could see him looking me over top to bottom.

"Aren't you a nice man. How long will it take to get there? Not that I'm real excited to be going. My husband invited me out, but frankly I don't feel like partying with his Board tonight. I'm up for something a little different, if you know what I mean."

"About an hour. I'll have it stocked with some chocolates and champagne for you for the trip. I'm sure you will enjoy the evening," he said with a chuckle.

"That would be lovely. Thank you. Shall we say about six?" I said as I winked at him.

"Not a problem. Let me just make a call and confirm. Yeah, it's Lamar. I have a special pick up for you tonight, if you know what I mean. Yeah, the usual ride. Pick up at six and deliver to the spot. Ok, awesome, I'll let her know it's all set up."

"Just go out the front doors and it will be waiting there for you. If you need anything before then, call down and ask for Lamar. I'm sure this will be a night you won't forget."

"Thank you," I said as I turned away to walk to the elevator. I turned around before I got there and saw that he was staring at me as I got there and he was on the phone again.

When I came down at six, the limo was waiting for me as he promised. I was wearing a short, tight yellow dress that showed a lot of leg. I also had on a pair of matching ankle boots that pushed my ass up nicely and firmed my legs up even more than usual. I decided to not wear panties as I thought I would give you a little surprise on the dance floor, besides, the dress was somewhat see through.

The driver got out and came around and opened the door for me. I'm sure he got a little show when I spread my legs to get in. I didn't care. Nothing like a little flirt to get the night started, right.

"Lamar had me set up some chocolates and open the champagne for you. It's about an hour drive, so feel free to help yourself."

"Thank you," I said as I poured a glass and unwrapped a chocolate. It was so good that I had another.

After awhile, I heard him make a phone call. "Yep, she's on board. She has had a couple chocolates and two glasses of champagne. We'll be there shortly."

It didn't look like we were pulling in to any sort of country club and I spoke up to him, "I thought we were going to a country club? This seems to be more of a neighborhood."

"Well, I'm bringing you to a club, but not that country club. The chocolates you ate were laced with something to make you more cooperative tonight for our group. We have plans for you. It's a different kind of club."

He pulled up to a house. Not a great house, but not a dump either. It was now dark outside so I couldn't see where we were but the houses looked a little run down. He came around and opened the door for me and said, "We're here. You might want to go straight to the door. This isn't the kind of neighborhood you want to be walking around in at night dressed like that."

I timidly got out and slowly walked to the door as he pulled away. The front door opened before I got to it and Lamar stepped out and said, "Welcome. I like the outfit. It really accentuates your features."

"What do you mean? And what was in those chocolates?"

"Well, with how you talked to me at the concierge stand, I figured you would be up for a little excitement tonight. Barely dressed, winking and flirting with me and telling me you needed a ride to the rich bitch country club, but saying you were looking for something else that might be more fun. I thought I'd show a good time with my homies. You rich bitches are always looking down on us, so this is our rich bitch fucking club and you're it tonight. As for the chocolates, that's just a special recipe to make you lose your inhibitions."

"Well, you're in trouble because this is kidnapping and it sounds like rape." I said as I started to get my phone out.

He snatched it away from me and said, "Well, I don't think so. You willingly got in to that limo, security cameras will show that, and in a little while you'll be begging to be fucked, so I'm not worried about that."

I have to admit, he was right. Whatever they gave me was starting to take effect as I was getting horny and I could feel my pussy starting to tingle.

He ushered me into the house. Like I said, it wasn't spectacular but it wasn't a dump either. In the living room there was a bar over to the side and there were three other black guys sitting on the furniture.

"Why don't you head on over to the bar and get yourself a drink. It will make the night better for you."

As I walked across the room, the three black men got up and followed me. As I reached the bar, one walked behind the bar and poured me a drink, I don't even remember what it was. The other two were all over me, squeezing my tits and grabbing my ass and making comments. "Lamar, you were right, she's a hottie for sure. You saw her at the resort and she was almost naked in the lobby?"

"Yeah man, she had on the smallest thong and bikini top I've ever seen in that place. And, she said she wanted to party tonight."

As I downed my drink, the groping and whatever they gave me were starting to get to me.

"You know, this still seems like kidnapping to me."

"Nah lady, you can leave whenever you want. Good luck finding your way back to the resort and the other guys that live around here aren't quite as nice as us."

"Well then, I guess I should just go with it, huh? It isn't the first time I've had four black guys."

Without warning, one of the guys lifted my dress over my hips to reveal that I was not wearing any panties as I stood there in the room with all four of them staring at me.

"Whoa, she isn't wearing any panties! You were wrong. She doesn't want to party, she wants to get fucked by some black dick!"

Lamar completely pulled my dress over my head and I was totally naked, except for my ankle boots, which they wanted me to keep on.

"You should probably call your husband and let him know you aren't going to make it. We don't want him to worry when you don't show up. What's the code for your phone?" Lamar asked.

I told him and he opened it and dialed you.

As he was doing that, one of the the other guys stripped naked and one of the guys hopped up on the bar. As he did that, he pulled me over between his legs and I couldn't help but stroke his huge black cock. It responded and got nice and hard for me.

As I was doing that, another one positioned himself behind me and started to rub his cock up and down my pussy. It felt sooooo good. I was hoping he would stick it in me soon as I wanted it so bad. He could tell I was wet and ready and he started to slowly push it in. It didn't stop! I couldn't believe how big it was as he was entering me.

Just then, Lamar put the phone on the belly of the guy in front of me and said, "I dialed your husband, you may want to talk to him."

That was when you got my call. I was talking to you as that guy was sliding his black cock in me while I was stroking the other cock in front of me. After I hung up, he must've stepped back and entered my code again and took the first video.

"So, what happened after that?" I asked.

The guy fucking me, just ever so slowly continued to pump in and out of me as I worked the cock in front of me. I was possessed and couldn't get enough. The guy on the bar started to moan and grabbed my head and held me tight to his cock. I knew what was coming and knew that he wanted me to swallow. I don't like doing that, as you know, but I didn't really have any choice as he held my head.

I felt his balls tighten and then I could feel his cock spasm and he shot his load into my mouth. I started swallowing as fast as I could and he must've shot five or six spurts into me. As he was coming down, he said, "Be sure to lick it clean, you rich bitch. That's all you're good for."

All this time, the guy fucking me didn't change his pace. He was just methodically pumping in and out. As my attention changed to him, it was very arousing and I could feel my orgasm building. He was like a machine. He kept driving me towards an orgasm and he knew it wouldn't be long.

As I finished cleaning the cock in front of me, my orgasm started. My moaning, pushing back against him and my pussy spasms caused him to get over the top for himself too. He pushed deep and I could feel his cock spurting his cum deep inside me. As we rode out our orgasms together, I collapsed on the lap of the guy on the bar.

When I finally recovered, Lamar pulled me down to the floor. He was laying on his back and said, "Mount me reverse cowgirl. I want to watch you stuff my black cock in your fucked married white rich bitch pussy."

As I lowered myself down and started stuffing his hard cock into me. The other guy stepped in front of me and waived his cock in my face. "Take it in rich bitch. Suck another black cock."

I didn't waste any time and started sucking the cock in front of me. I hadn't even bottomed out on Lamar's cock before I was working him over. As I finally bottomed out on Lamar, the cock I was sucking was getting hard. He didn't last very long as he had been watching me earlier and couldn't wait to cum in my mouth too.

After he finished, he said, "I want you to clean my cock off just like you did to Jovan. Make sure you get everything little whitey bitch. You hear me?"

I heard him and wasted no time licking and cleaning his cock. As I was doing that, Lamar was now starting to pump up and down in to me. While it felt good, it wasn't quite the right angle for him and he said, "Hurry up and clean his cock. I want to fuck and this ain't it."

I licked him clean and Lamar said, "get up on that table on your back."

Once I was up on the bar, Lamar positioned himself between my legs and entered me easily. Even though his cock was huge, I was so wet and stretched at this point that he slid right in. He didn't waste any time and pushed my legs up towards my chest and started to pound me really hard. I could feel and hear his balls smacking against my now exposed anus and it felt soooo good. I knew it wouldn't be long for me and he knew it to.

He was pounding away as my orgasm was building, as was his. A few more pumps and I would be there and so would he. He timed it perfectly. Just as my orgasm started so did his. He didn't slow down or push in deep like the other guy, he kept on pounding in to me until finally he slowed down.

Just then the door swung open and two more black guys came in. "Hey man, saw the lights on and knew you had another rich white bitch in here. Mind if we join in?"

Lamar wasted no time and said, "Sure, she would love to take on two more black guys. She can't get enough black dick. Besides, I have to call Joffrey to come and pick her up." He said all this while he still had his cock in me.

Even though I had been fucked twice and swallowed two huge loads, Lamar was right, I wanted some more dick and wouldn't be denied.

By the time they got over to the couch, they were both naked. "So, who wants to fuck and who wants to get sucked?" I asked.

One guy laid down on his back with his cock sticking up and I wasted no time and got on the couch on my hands and knees and started sucking him off. The other guy took the cue and jumped in behind me and started to fuck me.

"Give me your phone. I want to see if they took a video of that one too." I said to her.

She handed me her phone and I scrolled to the pictures and sure enough, there was another video that didn't get sent to me. This one was a little bit longer and it was of her getting it doggy style on the couch while sucking off her third guy of the night.

Lamar said to the guy I was sucking off, "grab her head and hold her on your dick so she swallows it all. She's been a good girl all night and if she wants a ride home, she'll swallow another load."

He did just that and the video showed it. He grabbed my head and shot his load deep into my throat and I eagerly swallowed my third load of the night.

As I was finishing cleaning his cock, the guy that was fucking me, quickly pulled out and shot his load all over my back. Rope after rope of his hot cum was landing

on me and there was nothing I could do about it. When he finally finished he said, "Lamar, I don't know how you get these hot rich white bitches, but man I love when you do."

Lamar gave me a towel and then the limo honked out front. "Don't make him wait. Get your ass out there," as he walked out to the limo carrying my dress and throwing it in the back, causing me to walk all the way out totally naked.

Once in the limo, I put my dress back on and the driver watched through the mirror the whole time. It actually took us only about five minutes to get back to the resort and as we pulled in I asked him, "So what was in the chocolates anyway?"

"Oh those. They were just edibles, nothing more. However, they do bring out the power of suggestion. What you did tonight was all you."

Qraz
Qraz
171 Followers
12