Wife Gets Wild Pt. 04

Story Info
Kathi's orgy.
2.1k words
3.94
13.2k
15
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

I awoke to the feel of a hot, wet mouth taking me in, opening my eyes, I saw Kathi looking up at my face, her eyes gleaming as she sucked me in, until she had me buried. I let out a groan, her Milkmaid sucking technique is second to none. She rode my pole, toying with my balls, then she pulled back, and released me.

She smiled at me and cooed, "Get your cock all warmed up for our orgy!"

It was a week after her 3 man fucking at the Roadhouse, and tonight was the night. Kathi had texted Roger and told him to meet us at the Starlight motel, out on Route 5. I went over and rented a room, and the room number was texted, and Roger said they'd be there, hard and ready, at 8 PM.

Kathi wanted to keep me in a warmed-up state, and as we did the usual weekend household things, she would "accidentally" brush against me many times, her hand just happening to brush against my cock each time. She knew what she was doing, keeping me in a powered-up state. I was sorely tempted to grab her and fuck her right there on the kitchen floor.

Kathi purred, "You know what they say, good things come to those who wait. I promise, you will be well rewarded for your patience, I will see to it."

My cock was raging most of the day. My sexy 37-year-old wife was going to get triple fucked by the 3 guys who had done her one at a time in the back of our van at the Roadhouse. They were brawny, very well endowed, and 14 years younger than Kathi and me. She was really putting the growl in a "cougar on the prowl" mode. Just the thought of what I would see was mental Viagra.

The idea that Kathi was becoming a hotwife was exciting. No sneaking around, I would see and participate, I felt that after 15 years, we had the trust to let Kathi explore that side of herself.

It was almost 8, Kathi and I had gotten to the motel at 7, she texted the room number, and there was a tapping on the door. I went over, opened it, and grinned at the guys I had gotten to know, by watching them fucking Kathi.

"Come on in guys Kathi is very hot and ready."

In the bedroom, the guys all stopped and drank in their fill as Kathi, totally naked, posed for them, displaying her nude body from its finest points. Clothes quickly hit the floor, and I went over to a chair at the foot of the bed, got naked, and prepared to watch and enjoy.

Roger looked over with a smile and said "Oh man your wife is something else. Thanks for being so cool about it, we'll make sure that you enjoy the view as much as sweet Kathi enjoys getting it."

Roger lay back, his 9 inches pointing skyward, and Kathi wasted no time, straddling him, and pushing her hips down, letting out pleasure-filled moans as she took him in, right to the balls. He reached up and gently pulled her down, her ass now upthrust, and she purred as a finger started to spread a slather of lube up and down her ass hole, getting her ass ready. I could see from her expression how excited she was, her first triple fuck was about to begin.

Dan was ready, his 9 and a half inches was rock hard, gleaming with a coating of lube, and Kathi was going to get the most ass-filling fuck ever. He nudged against her, and pushed slowly, Kathi let our yelps as each inch forced her ass hole open, until she grunted, "Slam the last part in, hard!"

Dan was happy to do so, and the last two inches were driven up deep inside her.

"Ummmppph, unnnggghhh, ohhhh, ummmm, so big, so hard, fuck, ohhhhhhhhh."

Kathi looked so fucking hot, double penetrated as the guys held deep, letting her adjust to the stretch. My cock was a raging hard-on, I'd never seen anything so erotic as my wife skewered by two rock-hard dicks.

After a minute or so, Kathi purred, "Mmmmm, feels better now, start fucking me, make it slow and easy to start."

Kathi was taken as she requested, and as she started to pump her hips back and forth on the two cocks taking her lower holes, she raised her body up, and growled, "Burt, bring me your hard cock to suck!"

Eager to oblige, Burt's 10 and a half inches was bobbing in front of her face, and she eagerly sucked him in, slurping and slobbering all over his cock, eager to get him as wetly lubed up by her spit as possible.

The sight was so fucking hot as the guys used Kathi's body for their hard cock's pleasure. This was her first triple fuck, god it was so hot, all three of her hot, horny holes being used for fucking pleasure, and she was really into it, it had not taken too long before she was hungrily moving her body with them, pushing her hips down, making Roger grunt as she would tighten her pussy up as she pulled up, milking at his prick, while she would drive herself up and backward, hearing growls from Dan as she drove that cock deep up her asshole.

The wet squelch of Kathi's cunt being pounded, and the rising chorus of grunts moans, and cries of pleasure filled the room.

I watched Kathi as her holes were plundered, her sounds of pleasure showed she was fully into it. Hands gripped her waist, two cocks gliding in and out of her ass-hole and cunt, while she applied her cock sucking talents to the hard cock filling her mouth. Getting between the spread of her thighs, I stared at the action, Roger's 9-inch curving up into her cunt, while Dan's nine and a half inches was glistening with lube on the out-strokes, then driving back in, spreading her ass hole wide as he buried it.

Dan grunted, "Oh yeah baby, sweet tight ass!"

The sight of my wife being railed in every hole was beyond erotic, and the guys were quickly reaching their peaks.

Burt was the first to go, as he grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna cum, gonna explode, drink it all baby!"

Kathi swallowed him as deep as she could and I saw his cock pulse over and over, Kathi's throat contracting rapidly as she swallowed at the rush of hot spunk. Pulling her mouth free, she shrieked, "Cum in me, flood my fuckholes!" followed by a wordless howl as she exploded.

Knowing how eagerly her hot holes milk when she cums, I could hear loud growls from Roger and Dan as they sandwiched her tightly, jamming their cocks in as deep as possible, and the satisfying sounds as hot payloads were pumped up her ass and her cunt.

When they pulled out, I was seeing through a red haze of lust, and I jumped into position, I could see the big creampie forming, and I drove into her well-filled cunt, bottoming out in one thrust. The heat of Roger's hot spunk surrounded my prick, god, it felt so depraved, so fucking hot, and I just let it go, in no more than a minute, my cock erupted, and I growled as my contribution was added to Kathi's well-spunked cunt.

When I pulled out, we could all see the sperm-filled wetness of her first round of fucking dripping down her thighs. The guys were still rock hard, and Kathi was soon stuffed full, as Dan's cock was swallowed, Burt's whopper was splitting open her cunt, and Roger's cock slid deep up her asshole.

Kathi purred and cooed, "Mmmmmm, all nicely lubed up, let me have it!" The first load helped lube her holes, and Kathi was enjoying the smooth, enjoyable pleasure ride as her orifices were plunged into, over and over.

This time, Kathi was going to get a long, hard ride, letting the cocks recharge. Watching Kathi getting triple shafted brought my cock back up, and I savored the next time I got into the action.

I saw Kathi's body start to shake, shuddering with her climax, she was squealing around the cock fucking her mouth. Dan grunted, "Sweet hot mouth, hot suck, FUCK!" and his prick went off, as he emptied his load into her eager mouth. I could see her cheeks bulge as her mouth was filled with a tonsil painting plastering of cum, she had to swallow quickly to get every drop.

I saw Burt stiffen up, and his pleasure-filled grunt as he jetted his load, a flood of hot spunk hosed down her pussy walls.

Roger grunted, "Gonna explode, FUCK YEAH!" and he buried his cock, flooding Kathi's tight ass with another load of hot spunk

When they pulled out, the hot spunk that had been fired in quickly joined the cum that was dripping down the inside of her thighs. I quickly took to the bed, and this time, my cock drove up her asshole, Kathi's cry of pleasure sounding as I bottomed out.

The two loads of spunk that had flooded her made for a fantastic lube, and I got a smooth pleasure-filled ride between those silky walls, and needing to build up the next load, gave me a long, enjoyable ride, it was fucking fantastic.

When I felt Kathi's hand cupping my balls, her husky whisper of "Give me that load, flood my ass!" I immediately went off, grunting as I painted her dark hole with another rush of cum.

With Kathi still running hot, a little of her hot mouth action brought her guys back up, and once more time, she was triple fucked, streams of spunk pouring out of her holes and down her thighs, as she was soon perched on Dan's curving prick, bending forward and letting out loud squeals of pleasure as Burt's swollen monster started to push into her asshole.

As Burt buried his prick to the balls, Kathi grunted, "Ohhhh fuck, Unnnggghhh, nnggghhhhh, ohhhh, mmpphhh,ummmm, so big, so hard, fuck, so stuffed, ohhhhhhhhh."

She lifted up and quickly swallowed Roger's prick. They set up a rhythm, fucking her body in tandem, and Kathi let them use her, she kept her lips tight around the cock fucking her mouth and letting all three cocks plunder her holes. Within minutes Kathi began moving with them, her body sizzling with sheer carnal lust.

The room filled with the grunts and growls from the guys as they did her, Kathi's cries of pleasure, and the wet liquid squelch as Kathi's cunt was being pounded.

When Roger stiffened up, he let out pleasured filled grunts, and I saw her mouth molded tight around his dick, her throat working as she swallowed the load. Once she had sucked him dry, she pulled her mouth off his cock, and let out a scream of raw sexual pleasure as her orgasm grabbed her full force. Knowing how her pussy and ass tighten down during orgasm, the contractions were going to give Burt and Dan a hot, wild milking.

"Yeah, oh yeah, so fucking tight, fuck, fuck FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"Gonna fill you, baby, tight hot cunt, yeah, YEAH!"

Burt and Dan jammed in their throbbing cocks as deep as possible, Kathi's pussy and ass were now stuffed to the max. I could see the hard curving cocks jammed up her cunt and ass, and Kathi was letting out shrieks of pleasure, as she was cumming, I wondered how it felt, having all three holes plundered at the same time.

Once Dan and Burt moved aside, I saw the spectacle of Kathi kneeling on the bed, her thighs just a river of spunk, and I let her swallow my cock, not stopping until my balls touched her chin. She brought all her oral talents to bear, and her Milkmaid suck soon had me exploding and squirting, flooding her mouth with one last load.

The guys got dressed, and Roger said to Kathi, "Baby, you are some kind of hot lady, god, it was a pleasure to service your hot, eager needs. The next time you want another 3-man party, we'll be more than ready."

Just after they left, we jumped in the shower, we soaped up and Kathi douched, she was so flooded with spunk it poured out of her in rivers, and it was soon being washed away.

Once dry and dressed, we were ready to leave. Looking at the mess we made of the bed, I took a 20 and left it for the maid who would have to clean that up.

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers