Wife Giving to Strangers when Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to run his hand over my pussy and clit and I continued to play with my nipples. As he was rubbing my clit, I pushed back so that my ass was pressing into Harry's face. He continued to rub my clit and started to lick up and down the crack of my ass. The whole time I was taking turns looking right into the eyes of each of the other guys watching us. I had my second orgasm quickly. Harry continued to finger me until my orgasm was over. When I was done, I pulled my skirt back down. I gave Harry a big kiss and thanked him for helping me cum.

I worked my way back to the bar. I had another long island ice tea. By then, the jets had scored another field goal but the score was still 13-24 and I knew by then I would be losing my skirt shortly. John asked me if I was all right with what was going on. I asked him what he thought and listed off what was going on.

I told him:

I was standing in a bar wearing only a skirt.

I had already drank way more then I should, and I planned to do several more shot before the end of this stupid game.

I told him that his dad just fingered me to a massive orgasm, while several middle age men watched.

I asked him if he thought I was ok. He did not answer, so I finally told him that I absolutely and completely loved it. I told him I could not believe this was happening but I loved all of it. The only thing I was worried about at that time was other people finding out (like his mom).

John and I stayed at the bar for the rest of the game. I stood at the bar and John was sitting behind me. Both the Lions and Jets each scored touchdowns before the game was over. With each score, I did another shot of vodka. Al would pour me the shot but I would have to lean over the bar to get them. Each time I reached for the shot Al would spend some time playing with my tits while I was leaning over the bar. John was behind me and he fingered me the whole time Al played with my tits.

When the game ended, John lead me back to the dance floor. By then I was beyond drunk. I only have a vague memory of dancing around in front of the guys. I was going from one guy to the next. I would sit on a lap and let the person play with my tits or grope my ass. I remember Tom helping me out of my skirt.

He then picked me up and laid me down on one of the pool tables. He had my ass on the edge of the table with his head between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his neck and held him tight to my pussy. He was licking my pussy and sucking on my clit. Bob was standing next to me. He was sucking on one of my tits and playing with the other. The last thing I remembered clearly was coming while Tom was sucking on my clit.

The next day John told me what happened after I was out of it. He told me that after his brother got me off that he pulled me closer to him and proceeded to fuck me. At the same time, Bob had pulled his cock out and had me give him a blowjob. He told me that both Tom and Bob came about the same time. They each pulled out of me and shot there loads on me. He told me Tom covered my stomach and pussy with his cum. Bob came on my face and tits.

John told me over the next two or three hours all of the guys except his father had fuck me multiple times. He told me that one or two guys would do something with me for a while and then the next guy or group would take a turn. He told me he personally had come in all three of my holes and thought that most of the other guys had did the same thing.

John said before they left the bar, Al asked if he could have a couple guys come over. Two more guys showed up a little while later. The guys turn out to be Al's two brothers. Each of them had taken a few turns fucking me.

John told me that I never completely passed out. He told me I was actively taking part in the action. He told me a few time I would be riding on top of one guy while giving another a blowjob. He told me that his brother, Bob, and he even double fuck me once, while I gave one of them a blowjob. He told me I was on top of him with his cock in my ass, while his brother was fucking my pussy. Bob was next to us and I was working his cock in and out of my mouth.

When everyone was spent, John told me that he and his father got me dressed except for my stocking. To this day, they are still hanging over a sign on the back of the bar. There are other items there like bras from various women. I know that I have left a few of them over the years. They put me into my car and John drove me home. Luckily, my mom and dad had gone to my grandparents for thanksgiving dinner. His father had followed him to my house. John told me he and his father first gave me a shower and got me cleaned up. John told me when they got me into my room, they laid me on the bed nude.

I had started to wake up a little by then. As they laid me down on the bed, I started to rub his dad's crotch. He said that his dad had to help me get his pants open. Once I had his cock out, I slowly work his cock in and out of my mouth. John said he just sat back and watch his father grab me by the back of the head. He then began to fuck my face hard. When his dad came, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He let several long strings of cum hit me in the face and run down onto my chest. John said I had cum all over my face and chest. They left me nude and spread out on top of my bed.

I woke up the next day so sore I could hardly move. My nipples were very tender and raw, like someone had been pulling on them all night. My pussy and ass were sore to the touch. It took me several minutes to realize that I was in my own bed. I got up and looked in the mirror. I had dried cum on my face, all over my tits, and stuck all through my pubic hair. I had several marks on my tits that looked like the guys had been bitten me so hard that they had bruised me. Not to mention the several hickeys I had on my neck, shoulders, and thighs.

I showered and then laid back down on my bed. When I called John later he told me exactly what happened. He was telling me in detail about what happened. As he was telling me, I started to play with my pussy even though it was sore. By the time he was done, I got myself off several times.

When he was done, I asked him if they had given me a shower before they put me in my bed, why was there so much cum all over me. I told him my face, tits, and pussy were covered in cum. He told me that the cum on my face and chest was from his dad. That he could not tell me why I had cum all through my pussy and stuck all through my pubic hair. At that time, I had suspected my brother of molesting me when I was left drunk in my bed but had no proof. I did find out much later that he had been doing stuff to me for a long time.

Until that night, only nine people have ever done anything with me sexually. Of those nine, only a few had ever even fucked me. Even though I do not remember most of what happened that night, the number of people that had fucked me had now went way up. With the information John gave me, it appeared that I had been fuck by all six full-grown men I knew were at the bar, plus Al's two bother. I had also gave each of them at least one blowjob, maybe more. I also had to add my future father in law to make it nine men that had used my body multiple times for their own pleasure.

We made the party and bet a yearly event for a few years. For the first four years of the bet, the loins were only in the lead at the end of a quarter one time. It took 6 years before the guys won every quarter. Most of the guys were there every year. We would have some miss a year or have a few new guys join us. In the end, I always felt like I was the winner. I love to have a bunch of guys using me in any way they want.

12