Wife Got Carried Away at Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Our Evening at the Club Conrinues.
7k words
4.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our evening at the club continues

We sat there having our drinks and watching the others in the club have their fun. The two women with the black pendants were bent over a table side by side with men shoving his cock in their mouths and their pussies. They were fuck toys for these Men and they seemed to enjoy it as if they were competing to gather the most cum. The other patrons were having their own private sex with their partners and the staff was attending to everyone who needed them.

I was told about the fruit drink they made for the ladies but never informed on just how it was made. Kathy was drinking hers and really getting into what was going on which led me to think there was more than alcohol in those drinks. But it didn't really matter as long as it was making Kathy horny...and it was.

She had been massaging my cock for the past ten minutes and I was rock hard and ready to do something about it. Without prompting, she slid out the opposite side of the booth and walked over to lower my pants and start suckling my cock. I couldn't hold on very long like that, so I stood her up and turned her around, removing her plug and guiding my cock into her ass as she sat on my lap. Instead of telling me to be gentle and take it easy, Kathy started moving up and down on me, enjoying every minute of our coupling.

Terri drifted over to us, grabbed Kathy's hair, and gave her a huge, sensuous kiss while she was fucking me. (I can't tell you how hot that was, and it really added to the experience) Then she leaned in and gave me a kiss while fondling Kathy's nipples with her free hand and the other behind my head.

"Would you like me to lick, suck, and nibble on her tits Sir?"

"Yes, that sounds wonderful."

This is where Kathy would normally object but instead, she just moaned when Terri started sucking her nipple. Then Terri stood while rolling Kathy's nipples in her fingers, lightly pinching and making her squirm and jerk.

"What a whore you turned out to be. Here you are totally naked, getting ass fucked by your man, enjoying me abusing your nipples, and you're doing it in a room full of strangers. Angie and I could really teach you how to be a whore 24/7."

"I feel like a whore tonight. I want to be used in any way Duke wants to use me."

"Then show it. Get your hand down there and finger fuck your pussy while Duke anally fucks you woman."

Kathy wasted no time following Terri's instructions and started fingering her pussy. First one, then two, and finally ended up with three fingers sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Terri took my hands from Kathy's waist and put them on her nipples. I started rolling and pinching them when Terri clamped her fingers over top of mine, causing me to pinch very hard. Once again Kathy winced and groaned but didn't object.

"You see, the fucking whore loves it. No need to be gentle with her, just use her anyway you wish Sir."

I pinched, pulled, and stretched her nipples like I had not done with her before. Terri grabbed her chin and lifted her gaze up to meet her own.

"You do whatever it takes to satisfy him, and the word NO is not a part of your vocabulary. Do you get it slut?"

"Yes Ma'am.

Terri gave her a slight slap on the face and walked away mumbling.

"You had better whore."

Kathy had worked herself up to an orgasm and was furiously spamming her fingers in and out of her pussy. When she exploded her convulsion caused her anal muscles to grab tightly around my cock and she was still bouncing up and down on my lap. She caused me to erupt inside her ass and I slammed her down on my cock while pumping spurt after spurt deep inside her bowls. She collapsed on my lap and almost slid off when Terri appeared again to assist her, she pulled her off my lap and bent her over the table to shove her butt plug back in her ass.

"You will hold his come in you while you clean him up with your mouth, then you can worry about cleaning yourself. Make sure to relube your ass afterwards or you'll be forced to take his cock dry."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am."

Kathy did a wonderful job cleaning and suckling me while I laid back in a moment of recovery. In the past, she would never take my cock in her mouth directly from her ass, but this was no normal night and no normal Kathy. When she was done Terri directed her to go clean up and she reached for her dress.

"No, whores don't need clothes...you just go attend to yourself."

"Do You expect me to walk past all these men naked without Duke?"

"As long as you wear that necklace, no one will touch you in this place. Besides, you don't cover yourself unless your man requests that you do so, otherwise you stay naked and on display for his enjoyment."

Kathy was unsure in doing what Terri told her, so she looked at me and I just gave her a nod. I swear as I watched her walk away, she added a bit more wiggle to her ass as she walked by all those strange men, and she was enjoying being an exhibitionist in that moment. While she was gone, Angie came and sat down beside me and started talking.

"So, what do you think of our little club here?"

"I like it a lot. It's unlike anything I've witnessed before, but I like it."

"I'm happy to hear that, would you like to become a full member? Your friend left instructions for us to use him as your sponsor for a membership."

"Tell me what's involved and what it will take."

"Our lowest level membership is a copper membership. It has an annual fee of $2000 and you have use of the club anytime. You will leave a credit card on file for your drinks and will be expected to leave gratuities for club services each time you visit us.

The next level up is a silver membership. Its annual fee is $3000, and all drinks and food are included, but gratuities are still expected for normal club services.

The second highest is a gold membership. The annual fee is $5000, and all costs are included along with Gratuities for normal club services.

The top is Titanium black level. The annual fee is $10,000 and absolutely everything you can think of is included. You have use of the club day and night, you have your own lockers and keys to the facility, and all costs are included. And one more thing, you have access and the full use of staff anytime."

"When you say Full access and Full use of the staff, what exactly do you mean?"

"If you have a moment, I can let you get a glimpse of what I mean."

"I would love to, but I have to wait for Kathy to get back first."

"Terri can keep your companion company while you're gone. Besides, some women don't respond well to what I'm going to show you."

"Well, then let's go."

Angie motioned for Terri to come over and whispered in her ear, then locked arms with me and we walked to a hallway I hadn't noticed as it was well disguised behind the office. We came to an open room with different style booths, the ones a person can lay down in. It had a stage, a DJ was playing music, and a few naked couples were laying in the booths. Each booth had an LED sign above it displaying a single letter. The first one had a capital "A", another had a capital "S", and yet had a lower case "s".

"What is this room and what do the letters designate?"

"This is the common room for Titanium Black members and the letters tell you what each couple or lady is into

"The lower case "s"?"

"She is a submissive"

"And the upper case "S"?

"She is shared"

"And what about the capital "A"?"

"She is into Anything, and I do mean anything. Let me show you're the other rooms."

We strolled further down this hall and there were separate rooms without doors on them. Each was outfitted with sexual equipment in it, and toys and tools hanging on the walls.

"In these rooms, anything is allowed between consenting adults. You have full access to the rooms, the bar, that staff, and anyone you may bring with you. Your companions do not need to be Club members, just sign a non-disclosure agreement with the club, the same as you will if you become a titanium member."

"Again, you used that term Full Access to the staff. What exactly does that mean."

Angie walked up to an intercom on the wall and asked for a woman named Becky.

"You'll see in just a moment."

A woman appeared from the far end of the hall wearing a sheer white lace robe that hooked at the waist and fell just an inch below her crotch. Her thin long blonde hair danced on the air as she walked, and her blue eyes were like a calming light the proceeded her.

"Yes Ma'am, how can I be of service?"

"Becky, this is Master Duke. Would you take him on a small tour while I attend to another matter very quickly?"

"But of course, Ma'am I would be pleased to. Sir Duke, would you please come this way?"

I walked in the direction her arms showed and she followed behind me, the entire time with her gaze down towards the floor and her body two feet behind me. She directed me into a room that held a wooden cross, a sex swing hanging from the ceiling with chains and restraints hanging with both, a table in the center of the room with a wooden bench to one side and a cabinet to the other.

"Are you familiar with the equipment in this room Sir?"

"Yes, I seen all these devices before."

"Then you know what each is used for."

"Yes Becky, I am familiar. What is kept in the cabinet?"

She opened the double doors on the upper portion, and it had paddles, chains, cuffs, and whips ranging from soft to ones with teeth on the tips. Then she opened the first of two drawers below and it had every imaginable type of dildo and vibrator. The lower drawer had clips, clamps, and some medical devices used to expand orifices on women.

"You can use any item you see her on my body or bring some of your own. If you wish to have something we don't have here, just let Angie know and she'll obtain it for you."

"No, you seem to have just about anything a man could think of already here."

"You can use any one or multiple devices on me and my colleagues or just use us for sex. We have beds and such things in a room down the hall."

"Do you enjoy having these devices used on your body Becky?"

"I am highly sexually charged Sir, there is pretty much nothing I wouldn't enjoy."

She unhooked her robe and let it fall to the floor, exposing her perfectly manicured hairless body and serious welts on her breasts and vagina area. When she turned around, I could see her ass was red as could be and her back had whip marks that obviously drew blood when they were made. I walked up and lightly laid my fingers on them and she didn't flinch at all.

"I imagine that hurt like hell when it happened?"

"I orgasm from pain sir, even when driven to the point where I pass out."

"And what about now, do they hurt you now?"

"Yes, And I can press on them to make myself cum anytime I get horny, and that's about twenty times a day. Do you want to use any of these items on my Sir, or just take me in the back room for sex.?"

"Not today, Becky, I have someone with me."

"Couples or groups are welcome Sir."

"I think I'm OK for now but thank you for your offer. May I ask what days you work here?"

"I live here Sir, and I get so horny so often I am in this private area most of the time."

"Maybe another day I can come back and sample your talents?"

"And I can sample yours as well Sir. Let me show you back to Angie then."

Again, she motioned for me to walk ahead of her, but I stopped her. I would much rather walk behind a naked woman than have her walk behind me.

"You go first, and I follow you, Becky."

"As you wish Sir."

"Oh Becky, you forgot your robe?"

"I'll get it later; I normally walk around naked back here."

She led me out to an office where Angie was just finishing a phone call. Becky stopped, got up on her toes, put her hand on my lapel and patted my chest as she kissed me goodbye.

"Make sure you come back and see me, Sir."

"Yes, I'll make a mental note to do so."

"Then have a good evening, Sir."

Angie just finished her call and came up and looped her arm through mine as before.

"So, did Becky show you what we have to offer here?"

"Yes, yes, she did. I take it she is a submissive?"

"That and much more. There is no type of sex Becky doesn't love, including pain."

"How many pain girls do you have?"

"Understand, there is No act that any one of us will refuse, it's just Becky really enjoys what she does. She has a couple friends just like her and all the girls live here on the premises. We don't allow any chance for disease or infections to enter our little world here. The girls are constantly tested, and so are the members."

"It sounds like you have all your bases covered."

"It's impossible to make things 100% safe, but we work to get as close to perfection as we can."

"And you have a doctor and lab you work with?"

"The doctor visits once a week and is on call for us 24/7. The lab is contracted to turn our testing around in three days. Plus a few of us have medical training to deal with any accidents or injuries."

"I must say, I am very impressed with your operation here."

"Impressed enough to join our little community here?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Great then, I'll take you back and go do your membership, then bring everything out to you. Which membership are you interested in?"

"I'll go for the Titanium Black."

"I'll get things started for your membership and remember; you don't have to have a companion when you come by. We're open 24/7 for our Titanium members."

"Thank you, Angie."

She walked me back to the table where Kathy was waiting with Terri for my return. I took my seat, and the staff left us by ourselves.

"Where did you go, I was worried being here alone."

"You weren't alone, Terri was here to keep you company and make sure nothing happened to you."

"You know what I mean. Where did you go?"

"Angie took me on a small tour of their facility."

"I may have wanted to see that?"

"No, no you wouldn't have my dear."

"You two looked mighty chummy walking arm in arm?"

"Now wait a minute. Are you jealous of me being with Angie?"

"Well, maybe just a little. She's a beautiful woman with a fantastic body, and you just disappeared with her and come back with her hanging on your arm."

"You go to a hotel, strip completely naked in front of lord knows how many Men, and then fuck them repeatedly and You're jealous?"

"I'm sorry Duke. It just came over me. I wasn't thinking."

"You weren't thinking either time Kathy. They have a room back there for severe punishment if you would think you want to give it a try?"

"I don't think you could do that to me."

"I'll bet big money that Terri can. As a matter of fact, the more I think about it the more I think she should take you back there for thirty minutes."

Kathy said nothing in reply, then Angie came back to the table.

"Check your email Sir, you should have a copy of your membership agreement. Take this card and go to the black booth near the entry to the club. Get in and put the card in the reader and the rest is self-explanatory."

"Would you be kind enough to walk me out there?"

"Of course, I will be happy to sir."

Angie walked on my Arm to the front of the club, and I decided to ask her about Terri helping me with Kathy.

"I have a question for you Angie, and I'm not sure how to ask you."

"Oh Sir, you mustn't worry about asking me anything. Just go ahead and feel free."

"Well, not to go into too much detail, my companion did something that I consider unforgivable."

"And you saw the discipline room and was wondering if you could use it?"

"Not exactly, I am not one to discipline a woman, especially when emotions are running so high. But I observed Terri with Kathy, and she seemed very stern with her."

"Oh, I see. And how long of a session were you thinking of for her?"

"Nothing more than 30 minutes or so I think would be sufficient."

"I see no reason we couldn't handle that for you."

"Then when we're done here, could you speak with Terri?"

"I certainly will. That will not be a problem."

Angie introduced me to a nice young woman named Julie who walked me through the last of the membership process. She took electronic fingerprints, performed a facial scan and a retinal scan. She informed me that I could use any one of the three to enter the garage where the members entrance was located, and the VIP entrance on the side of the building, forgoing the need to come in the front. When I came back, Kathy was gone, and a woman named Melissa was sitting in her place. She got up and approached me as I walked up to the booth.

"Good evening, Sir, My name is Melissa, and I will keep you company while your companion is otherwise engage."

"Where did she go to?"

"She was called by Teri to the rear part of the club, but don't worry...I am here to satisfy and take care of any need you may have. I understand you were sitting here with your guest being naked?"

"Yes, she was. I like her that way."

"Then that's the way I will sit with you."

Before I could say anything else she had her dress off over her head and had gotten out of the booth to hang it on the post on the front of the booth, then slid in right next to me. She immediately placed her hand in the crotch of my pants and placed mine on her inner thigh.

"I am here for anything you may want or need Sir."

She moved her body towards the front end of the bench seat, shimmied her lower body a little bit, and slid right under the table. I felt my zipper being pulled down and before long felt her warm mouth around my cock. Instead of an impersonal blow job, this woman gave me sensual oral sex as if she was making love to my cock with her mouth.

I couldn't hold off long against her sensual ministrations and flooded her mouth with my seed. She returned beside me with a small amount of my cum in the corner of her lips.

"You have a little bit on the corner of your mouth Melissa."

"That's alright, I don't mind wearing a man's cum, it shows I am making him happy."

"That you certainly did."

"Thank you, sir, for that compliment."

"Oh, you earned it, Melissa."

We sat watching the club and in the center of the room some staff brought out a wooden bench with chains and straps attached. A woman from a booth on the other side walked out to it naked and laid down on it while the staff chained her wrists beneath the bench and her legs pulled open with her knees at the side of each breast. One by one the male patrons surrounded her with their cocks out of their zippers and began each having a turn with an orifice of her body.

She laid there with two cocks pointed at her face, one from each side so she turned her head back and forth to service both while another man took her pussy. The men on either side were roughly pinched and pulled at her nipples, while the man fucking her had firm pressure on her clit, which caused her to squirm while he was inside her. A crowd of men were assembling around her, most to participate and a few just to watch. I was watching intently when Melissa spoke to my while still massaging my cock.

"Would you like to do that with me Sir?"

"No, my dear, I don't do well sharing."

"Oh, you sound like fun. I like it when one man fucks me into submission all by himself."

"Are you submissive Melissa?"

"Yes, very submissive Sir."

"Well then, I'll have to remember that in the future."

"Please do Sir, I'll look forward to it. Your companion is just getting cleaned up and should join you shortly. Would you like me to stay, or should I leave you alone?"

"Please stay Melissa, I am enjoying your company."

"As you wish Sir."

A moment later Terri appeared with Kathy walking behind her, wearing a sheer but plain robe and Kathy's gaze directed at the floor in front of her, not saying a word and waiting to be directed what to do. Melissa took one look at her and suggested we all sit together and talk. I shuffled in and Melissa shuffled over a bit to give Kathy a seat on the end next to me. Terri slid in on the opposite side of Melissa.

12