Wife Got Carried Away at Party Pt. 04

Story Info
Kathy's Awakening.
7.9k words
6.2k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy's Awakening

We slept the night together, the first in a while and I enjoyed her total attention to my needs and wants. She on the other hand seemed to melt into my arms and body and be perfectly content to try and please me in all ways. But what was to come was a shock that would change us forever, and I never saw it coming. It was 9am before we woke.

"Good morning my Sir."

"Good morning lover. What's gotten into you this morning?"

"Last night was something I never thought I would experience and would have fought against."

"Why is that dear?"

"Well think about it. Being disciplined by a strange woman, being used by a strange man while being fucked by you, even letting that man see my body before any of the other things occurred. I never would have been a party to any of that in the past."

"Then why did you last night?"

"At first, I didn't know if I could object. You were angry with me and made it clear I was to do what you wanted."

"And later?"

"I'll be back in a moment sir."

She scampered off to the bathroom, but it wasn't lost on me that she didn't answer the question. I decided NOT to start the day off with a conflict, if there was going to be one, and just let things proceed and let her bring it back up. She came back with a huge smile and snuggled up to me in bed, not saying a word about our previous conversation.

"Do you have anything planned for me or us today, Sir?"

"I Just thought we could talk and play today by ear."

"Well, that's sounds like a good day. Maybe we could go out later in the day?"

"That's probably what we will do, if for no other reason just to get food."

"I have a question Sir?"

"Please go ahead."

"What am I permitted to ask, and what am I permitted to offer my input in?"

"I'm still figuring out or new arrangement as well. How about if you ask me if you can offer your input, or tell me if you have a question, and we work from there?"

"That would be good Sir."

"And please, you don't need to call me sir when we're just talking. I could understand it if I was angry, but not for a normal private conversation between just you and I."

"Thank you, I feel much better with that arrangement."

"Just one of the many things we still have to work out between us."

"Did you enjoy last night?"

"Well, I wouldn't use the word enjoy."

"OK, did you learn anything?"

"Yes, I learned a lot."

"Tell me what you learned?"

"Can I think about that for a while? I am confused and torn a bit trying to understand."

"Sure, but next time I ask you, I expect an answer without reservation."

"Yes, I understand."

We spent the morning together recuperating from our night before when I suggested we go get something to eat. Kathy said she wasn't that hungry, but she could eat half a fast food burger, so that's where I decided we go.

"What do you want me to wear?"

"How about that real short teal nightie, you know the one with thread for spaghetti straps?"

"Oh, that sounds almost obscene. What pair of panties should I wear with it?"

"Did I say anything about panties?"

"Well, I Just thought being it is so short?"

"Don't add anything to my instructions Kathy, you just be a whore when I want you to be a whore."

"Yes, I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"Grab a set of heels when you get your nightie and let's get going, I'm hungry even if you're not."

She went and got dressed and met me in the living room, giving me time to think about her trying to change my instructions."

"Didn't you learn anything last night?"

"Yes, yes I did. More than you know."

"Then start following my instructions. I swear you need a day with Terri to get your head straight."

"Maybe that's what you should do with me?"

"Wait, what? Do you want to go back for more discipline?"

She didn't say anything just lowered her gaze to the floor while we walked out to the car. I was wondering what got into her head and I was suspicious about what she was thinking.

"Answer me Kathy, do you want me to send you back to Terri?"

"Terri did teach me a lot in a short time. Maybe I could become more attentive if I had some one-on-one training?"

"I can't believe what I'm hearing from you. You really want to go back there."

"I want to learn to please you in every way possible."

"Please me, you really want to please me in every way?"

"Yes, sir I do."

"Then let's put you to the test on that. Get that nightie off, I want you naked all day, everywhere we go."

"Yes, Sir right away."

She stripped it off in one fell swoop standing in the driveway next to the car at high noon. She sat in the car sitting angled toward me with her legs parted, looking at me for my approval, one knee against the door and one up in the seat allowing her leg to hang on the console.

"Is this pleasing for you?"

"Aren't you worried about someone seeing you like that?"

"No, not anymore. Terri taught me my embarrassment didn't matter and my purpose was to act in a way that always pleased you."

As I got into the car and started the engine, I noticed her lightly playing with her pussy and stroking her clit. She acted like it was the most natural thing she could do and gave me a subdued smile along with gazing down at the floor of the car. It was not lost on me that she was doing all of this without the benefit of alcohol or anything that would loosen her up or help to squelch her inhibitions, so I decided to probe this new attitude a little further.

"If you're going to be a full-on whore, be a proud one. Don't avert your eyes, look straight ahead, and if someone see's you look them directly in the eyes and smile."

"Yes, sir you're right."

"What the hell is going on with you this morning? Ever since you went off with Terri you've been acting a little odd."

"I don't know for sure, but I learned something about myself last night."

"Exactly when last night did this revelation overcome you?"

"Sometime between Terri instructing me and our ride home I guess."

"And what was this great revelation all about?"

"Well, I guess I discovered something about my position with you. But not just about that, I learned something about my nature and what I was meant to be. I am a slut, I am a whore, I live to serve a man and you are that man. This is what and who I was meant to be right from the beginning."

"I cannot for a minute believe what I am hearing coming from your mouth."

Once again, her gaze returned to the floor, but she never stopped playing with her clit. I was trying to figure out just what was happening here. Could it be just as easy an answer as she described? I've seen her mortified from me just exposing her breasts or having her pull her hemline up too much when we were out in public, and now she's totally naked in the middle of a sunny day, legs spread wide with her hand between her legs and sitting in the car playing with herself.

"Am I being too slutty? Do you want me to be less of a whore when out together? Please tell me Duke, I need your guidance here."

"No, you're closer to what my fantasies are. If I knew you were like this, I would have had you out and about naked long before now."

"I don't think it's so thing as simple as "being like this", I think it is something else deep inside of me that was awaken last night."

"I'm going to need you to explain that remark to me a little further. What awakened, why, how?"

"Well, I'm not sure I can explain it fully, and its somehow embarrassing to talk about openly, but let me start by saying last night I learned that I got a thrill out of being naked in front of strangers. Walking through that club, having the men and women take in my body, holding my head high as I moved gave me a thrill unlike anything I had done previously experienced in my life."

"And at what point did you realize this?"

"When I had been naked with you, and Terri brought me back wearing a robe. It felt like all I wanted was for you to tell me to strip it off for you."

"And this right now is exciting you?"

"It is exciting me more than I can tell you. When someone see's us, and they certainly will see me driving around like this, it will send a calming thrill throughout my body like a drug can wash over you."

"So, it's the embarrassment that gives you a charge?"

"Not just that Duke. Did you see how men were looking at me last night?"

"I saw them look, but what exactly are you talking about. Was there a particular incident that I am unaware of?"

"Not just one incident, it was a few linked together before it finally clicked inside of me."

"Oh, do tell me."

"Well one of the moments was before you sent me off with Terri when I went off to the ladies' room by myself. I met this woman in there wearing the same necklace as me and she was completely beside herself being naked in public. She asked me how long I had been doing this."

"And what did you tell her?"

"I told her I was extremely bad and that I was being punished for my actions. She then asked me why I wasn't embarrassed like she was. I told her I was, but I was trying to regain your favor, so I just did what you told me you wanted."

"That sounds exactly like what occurred."

"Maybe, but it made me feel different. I realized I was a bit embarrassed but not like this girl, but I was her just a short time before. I couldn't put my finger on precisely what it was, but something inside me had changed. Then my time with Terri was a discovery unlike anything else in my life."

"What happened in the back rooms last night."

"Terri was angry with my like I had cheated on her, not just disciplining me in your behalf. She went on to tell me that my only way forward was to be everything and anything you wanted me to be, but then she told me that deep down I really was a whore and a slut and that I had better get in touch with that side of myself before it was too late. She was scolding me for being a whore for others instead of you, and belittled me with the names she called me, and that's when I discovered I was getting wet. When she whipped me, I orgasmed like I was being well fucked. When she whipped my clit for Cumming I just gushed more and more. That's when she told me I was finally acting like the whore I should have been all along. She told me that things would never be the same now that I discovered who and what I was, and that's all I've been thinking about since."

"So, you crave another punishment session with Terri?"

"No, not exactly."

"Then what Kathy? Explain all of this to me?"

"I don't want to be punished, and I don't think I need to be punished. I don't want my life to be getting punished, I Just want this to be my life. Never permit me to go back to the way I was, and never stop pushing my to do new things. I want to be your cheap fucking slut, to do whatever you decide in the moment. When you told Sam to shove his cock in my mouth to shut me up, I started coming immediately. It seemed so dirty and disgraceful it excited me to heights I had not felt before. Instead of wanting to cry I wanted to perform any degrading disgusting act you would tell me you wanted me to perform. I was on a sexual high and everything nasty just got me higher."

"Now I think I understand. You are responding total control and depravity and I can certainly provide more of that. I can think of things that would degrade and humiliate you like you can't even dream of."

"Yes, Sir that exactly what I want, no what I need. And don't give me a choice as to whether I do the things you want. Make me do those perverted and depraved things, make that into my life and my existence."

"Yes, I can do all of that, but you're wading into waters you might not be able to swim in."

"Then force me to sink or swim."

"You must realize that there is no turning back once we go down this road. If you try to go back to the way we are now, it won't be as exciting to me, and I'll be wanting a woman who will proceed further down that road."

"That's why I said force me Sir, don't let me back out of anything. Make me into a bigger slut every day."

"It sounds like you're already going down that path, but yes...I can do that."

"I think I really need this, Duke."

"OK, but from this point forward, the word NO does not exist for you. You will do everything I tell you to do, or you will be severely punished, and I don't mean like Terri did last night, I mean real physical punishment."

"Yes sir, I will obey your every command and wish."

"Yes slut, yes you will. Now, I'm going to need a few things to get started on our new venture here, so I'm going to stop at a store, maybe two, to pick some things up and make a call."

"And what do you want me to do while you shop?"

"You're coming with me whore, and I had better not catch you covering yourself or staring at the floor. Naked, head high, on display for all to see."

"Yes Sir."

As I drove on, I could see her brain going a mile a minute. She just agreed to give up all rights and control to her body as well as her life, with no opportunity to go back. Mine was also racing with the possibilities that just opened to me. Deep inside I am really a perverted and depraved man with a fertile imagination, so this was a new playground for me, and she was my new toy. This was ladened with pitfalls and enormous possibilities as well.

I decided our first stop was an adult store where I could pick up some items we would need. When I pulled into the parking lot, I saw her tense up but she said nothing and continued to sit there with her legs spread and a finger inside her pussy.

"Come on, we have some shopping to do."

She got out of the car and followed close behind me as we entered the store. A younger woman covered in Tat's and piercings came up to me.

"Good afternoon, Sir. My name is Missy. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Yes Ma'am, I need to get a few things to accompany a change."

"You mean for her and her position in that lifestyle?"

"Yes, I guess so now that you mention it like that."

"Well, let me ask you. Is she your property, your whore, or just your slut."

"No doubt she is my whore, but she is also owned."

"Then come over here with my and let me show you what we have. First, we have a full selection of collars, leashes, restraints, and associated toys."

"You seem to have a quite a selection of collars."

"Yes, anything from the dainty playtime versions to the serious fulltime collars."

"Fulltime Collars?"

"Yes, we have a variety that are to be worn 24/7."

"What are the differences between playtime and fulltime styles?"

"Normally, a playtime version would be pretty, somewhat delicate, and easy to remove. Fulltime ones are designed not to rub or chafe, they often look more industrial, and they aren't that easy to remove and put back on. As a matter of fact, we have three that are permanent collars."

"Permanent? How does that work?"

"Well, instead of having a dainty little padlock, they have a more serious lock, and it is modified to be permanently attached around the neck. We have a man that makes the locks so when once closed and the only way off is to cut it off, and that is no easy task."

"Please show me that type."

She walked around me and over to Kathy to inspect her neck. She then turned to me and asked:

"May I?"

"Of course, please do whatever you need to do."

"Come with me whore."

She led kathy back to a counter where she measured the girth of her neck and the height between the shoulders and the chin. She walked over to a display that folded out from the wall which had a selection of different collars.

"All of these get permanently put in place. What style are you looking for?"

"I'm not sure. Kathy, what do you like?"

"May I interject Sir?"

"Yes, please."

"A fulltime collar for an owned whore should tell a story about the owner not the wearer."

"Oh, I didn't know that Missy. It seems we will both have some learning to do."

"Let me show you. These collars here can be modified to spell whatever you want to announce to the world right here in the front. It could say slut, whore, owned, anything up to 13 letters. It also gets permanently attached like the collar around her neck is."

"What would I put on it if I wanted to say that she is my whore but not to be used without my permission?"

"You could add the word PRIVATE, or even PERSONAL to it. Words like that announce that she is not to be touched."

"What if I wanted to say it just needed my OK before she was touched, or that oral was alright but not anything else?"

"The easiest way to do that is to "Owned N.P.", which means She is privately owned and Non-Public. That way you get to decide what happens and others know it is not her decision to make. In this lifestyle it normally communicates she is a whore that strayed and now she doesn't get to make any decisions. It also tells the ones lucky enough to get permission that she must do whatever the owner permits them to do to her."

"Yes, I like the way that sounds."

Missy again walked over to Kathy to walk around her like she was inspecting a side of beef for a butcher's shop.

"Is that what you did slut? Did you fuck around on your Master?"

She walked around in front of Kathy and stepped back one step and swung her hand at her left tit. She caught the nipple like a whip with the end of her fingers, and even drew a small bead of blood. Kathy wanted to scream but knew this woman would not out up with it.

"So, now you're and owned bitch and it's all your fault. I hope he punished you well. What do you have to say for yourself Cunt, and don't you dare answer without his permission."

Kathy looked to me with a mixture of pain and fear on her face, and I just nodded.

"I am not a worthy slut for my master, but he decided to try and train me and my behaviors."

"You know if he left you with me that I would break you of all your bad habits."

Kathy didn't even attempt to answer Missy, she just stood there, taking the verbal abuse. I handed Kathy a napkin to wipe the blood off her nipple while Missy went back to showing me collars. She found one and walked over to Kathy as if to mock model it for me.

"This one is thick Bull leather with a stainless-steel chain inside of it. The two ends of the chain are coupled with a press fit latch that lays beneath the leather buckle in the back. It needs no lock as it is meant to never come off. As I understand, it is put on with a two-ton press to push the latch pieces together."

"Yes, I like the look of that, it seems more masculine than the others."

"Yes, it is. Now, do you have a leash?"

"No, I will need one of them also."

Missy chose one to match the collar with dark bull leather and a stainless-Steel chain. She then moved us down that isle to a small counter at the end."

"What about chastity locks and devices? Do you want to outfit her with anything preventing her from using her cunt?"

"I'm not into belts if that's what you mean. There to big and bulky for normal life."

"They make things much smaller and much more effective now. Like this model here."

She removed a small metal box and opened it to show me it's contents. It had a long curved stainless rod, two bars with three loops each on them, and what looked like a tiny funnel with a tube inside the wide part.

"This here is the smallest yet effective model. These bars go inside the lips and they are attached through piercing holes with press fit stainless balls. When both are in place you slip this rod down through the loops to lock the lips shut. Inside this little funnel attaches to her urethra. Finally, this lock goes on this part on the bottom after you screwed it on to the bottom of the rod. All you see from the outside are the six balls, six loops, the rod, and the underside of the funnel's skinny part. This totally closes her cunt but still allows her to urinate without worry of infection."