Wife Has Plans for New Years Eve

Story Info
Wife rings in the new year with bull.
3.7k words
2.64
36.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verb411
verb411
93 Followers

Wife Has Plans for New Years Eve

****************

Summary: This is a cuckold humiliation story, if you like that topic this story is for you. This story is written with a fictional retelling of a real-world event using my cuckold humiliation interest.

******************

I was just settling in at work, after arriving a few minutes late, when my cell phone notifications started going off. I didn't dare check it right then, I quickly silenced it and got to work before my boss noticed. I assumed it was my wife Katee texting me but she will have to wait since it was her fault I was late today. Well, maybe not totally her fault.

It all started the night before when my wife was giving me oral, suddenly she started having a coughing fit and ended up stopping before I finished.

Once she finished coughing she angrily told me, "Shave your pubes if you ever want oral again." She was very specific saying, "I mean shaved smooth, NO STUBBLE!"

So the next morning I figured why not shave in the shower. While shaving, my dick got hard and to be honest, I needed to cum after last night. I figured, what the hell, I'll jerk-off quickly. What I didn't realize was that I was already running long in the shower and my wife needed to use it before she got ready for work. I started jerking my dick furiously with my eyes closed when the shower door flew open.

My wife saw what I was doing and immediately started laughing while staring at me.

I was startled and surprised by her reaction, I immediately asked her, "What's so funny?"

She said, "I thought it would look bigger with no hair." She then told me, "Get out, I need to shower."

I quickly hopped out and dried off before shaving my face and brushing my teeth. Figuring my aching blue balls would need to wait until this evening for relief.

Katee quickly finished her shower and got out just as I finished brushing my teeth. She reached under my towel and grabbed my dick and looked me directly in the eyes as she pulled me over to the toilet and said, "Grab the baby oil."

I reached up and got the oil, during which time she was choking my cock painfully more than stroking it.

She then told me, "Squirt the oil on your dick." She massaged the oil into my smooth cock & balls. Keeping her eyes locked with mine she asked, "Do you like how it feels?"

I urgently said, "Yes!" My balls ached, I badly needed to cum.

She could tell I was close to cumming. She asked, "Do you want to do something special for me?"

I pleaded, "Yes, always!"

She kept rubbing my genitals as she asked, "Do I deserve a great fuck to end the year?"

I was crazy with the urge to cum and almost screamed, "YES!"

My orgasm quickly started to erupt. Just as my dick began pulsing, she quickly let go. Essentially ruining my orgasm, yet emptying my balls.

My cum slowly leaked from my dick, dripping helplessly into the toilet. I didn't achieve full orgasmic relief yet my body released cum like it had.

She knew exactly what she did and it wasn't the first time she has ruined one of my orgasms. She's told me that it keeps me attentive and focused. She just walked away giggling as my dick finished dripping the last few drops.

Once I regained my composure I realized I was running very late. I quickly got dressed and headed to work.

My phone kept buzzing with notifications all morning. I finally took a quick pee break and figured I better check my messages. I grabbed a stall in the bathroom and started thumbing through my text messages. Of course, it was my wife Katee.

She asked, "Do we have firm plans for New Year's Eve this weekend?"

Her subsequent messages basically asked the same, but in a much more impatient tone, as they went unanswered. Her last message said, "U R 2 busy 4 me I guess, got a party invite for New Year's Eve, replying yes."

After reading that last message I immediately texted her back and asked, "Who's party?"

She didn't reply via text, instead she called me.

I softly said, "Hello." Keeping my voice down in the work bathroom.

She asked, "Did I remember telling her that she deserved a good fucking to wrap up the year?"

I cautiously replied, " Ah yes but I figured you meant me."

She giggled then said, "Tony invited me to a New Year's Eve party." She went on to add, "That she was only doing what I asked her to do."

A little back story, my wife Katee and I had been in the swinging lifestyle for months. Things changed once she experienced a particularly gifted single male during a house party we hosted. After that party she started to embrace the hotwife lifestyle.

Fast forward to today, Tony is currently her favorite bull who has an insatiable appetite for rough energetic sex and a thick cock she adores.

After hearing about the invite I was stunned, unable to reply to her on the phone.

She stated, "You know I deserve this, got to go hun, Tony's calling." Then she hung up before I could answer.

My dick was rock hard after that conversation. I quickly pulled up my pants and tried to push my dick straight up to hide my hard-on. As I left the stall I realized I wasn't alone in the bathroom.

Two co-workers just stood there staring at me. I couldn't tell if they were stunned by my awkward overheard phone conversation, my obvious bulge in my pants, or my hasty exit from the stall.

I quickly made my way back to my office. I was completely rattled with embarrassment and shock. I texted my wife and told her, "We need to chat once I get home."

She never replied.

Once I got home she was already there and greeted me with a kiss.

She then proceeded to drag me into the bedroom, telling me that she needed help picking out an outfit for the party.

I stated, "I'm not sure about this."

She ignored me. She came out in her first dress and looked at me for approval. She could see the doubt on my face and immediately pushed me down on the bed. She climbed on me and started grinding on me, then she asked, "Do you love me?"

I of course said, "Yes."

She proceeded to kiss my neck telling me, "I love being your slut." She then started unzipping my pants and asked, "Do you want to fuck me?"

I pleaded, "YES!"

She slowly slid down my dick and whispered in my ear, "Do you love when I'm naughty?" Then she asked, "Don't I deserve the best?"

Between my moans I was replying, "Yes."

She was riding my dick frantically when she grabbed both my nipples hard and forcefully asked me, "You want me to fuck Tony, don't you?"

I screamed, "YES." As I orgasmed all too quickly.

We fucked for maybe 5 minutes total.

She got up and said, "You feel so nice and smooth down there." She then turned towards me and said, "I know how to keep you happy and you know how to keep me happy."

I sat emotionally spent on the bed. Overcome with post-orgasmic bliss and guilt for admitting I wanted her to fuck Tony.

She walked back into the bedroom wearing the brand new cocktail dress & high heel shoes I recently bought her. I remember because the two items cost a lot of money and she promised to save them for a special occasion. She looked stunning, the dress hugged her body perfectly and the heels added the perfect attention-grabbing exclamation point to it all. I watched as she admired herself in the mirror, then she grabbed her phone and looked like she was recording herself.

She started messaging someone as I told her, "You look killer."

She looked up from her phone with a mischievous grin and said, "That's so sweet honey." Then she looked back to her phone and said, "Tony fucking loves it too."

I watched as she undressed thinking how Tony was going to be the special occasion for the very expensive outfit I bought her.

She turned to me and said, "Call the spa and set up an appointment for tomorrow, full body treatment with a manicure and pedicure."

I obediently called her favorite spa and scheduled her for late morning. I informed her that the appointment was going to interfere with her work schedule.

She replied, "No worries, I took the day off."

I could barely sleep all night. I got up early to shower before work, hoping a hot long shower would help relax me. I was enjoying the shower when my wife joined me.

She started kissing me as she stroked my rapidly hardening dick. She dropped to her knees and effortlessly took my whole dick in her mouth while caressing my balls.

God her oral skills are unreal, her mouth and hands were magical.

I could feel my orgasm approaching and pushed her head up against the shower wall to keep my dick in her mouth.

As my balls tightened she knew what was coming and gripped my balls so tight I nearly fell from the pain.

She quickly slid away from my assault on her mouth, maintaining her grip on my balls, and looked me directly in the eyes as she said, "How dare you?"

The pain was overwhelming and I quickly screamed, "Oh my God!" As my dick began releasing cum helplessly on the shower floor without the mental payoff of an orgasm.

As I finished, she released her grip on my balls. She turned around to finish washing up.

I did my best to keep my distance from her as she caressed her body with soap.

She took great pleasure in teasing me as she appeared to be dancing under the water. Finally, she finished and stepped out of the shower leaving the door open and taking my towel. She glanced back and said, "Shave your genitals. I felt stubble."

I quickly gave my dick and balls a pass with the razor. Before I left for work I tried to kiss my wife goodbye, but she was on the phone.

I could hear her chatting with one of her girlfriends, they were talking about the party later. I could tell it was her close friend Dani and apparently she was also going.

As I walked out the door, I could hear her giggle as she said, "No, he's not going."

I could barely focus at work, my mind was a blur with mixed emotions. My wife was going to be ringing in the new year in the arms of another man. He would be kissing her at midnight. Then I questioned whether she would be coming home at all tonight. Would i be home alone all night?

My anger boiled over and I instantly texted her, "Are you coming home tonight after the party?" No reply, then I realized she was at the spa. I couldn't wait and kept texting her, "I want to talk, please call." Three hours later, still no reply.

Then a knock on my office door, there stood my wife looking amazing after her spa session.

She stepped in, closed my door and sat on my lap. She said, "Saw your text, too busy at the spa to reply, decided to stop by to chat in person."

My dick was instantly hard once she sat on me.

She stated, "The party is going to run very late and it would be safer to crash there." She added, "I'll be heading home very early on New Year's Day." She kissed me and stood up noticing my erection as she giggled and said, "Be careful walking around here with that." She then left with a wink and a blown kiss saying, "See you at home."

My office was filled with a mixture of fragrances from her spa treatments & her perfume. All I could think about was her. I was so worked up my hard dick leaked pre-cum creating a wet spot on my pants.

Once I got home my wife had dinner ready.

As she literally fed me dinner she asked, "Do you like my french manicure?"

I of course answered, "Yes, very much."

She shocked me when she said, "It's Tony's favorite."

She stated, "Dani is going to pick me up in a couple of hours." Adding, "We have to pick up liquor and weed before the party." She kissed me and went to get ready.

I retired to the living room with a cold beer, thinking about how this night was going to play out. When she reappeared looking killer in the dress and heels I bought her.

She looked at me with a hunger in her eyes like I have never seen and stated, "I need money hun."

I reached into my wallet and handed her all the cash I had, sixty dollars.

She bent over and had me stuff the cash in her bra. Then she took my wallet and grabbed my debit card and stuffed that in her bra as well.

Her girlfriend Dani arrived and my wife let her in. My wife stated, "I'll be right back, need to grab my coat."

As she ran off to grab her coat, Dani just stood there ignoring me.

She was consumed with her phone.

My wife returned with her jacket and they both headed for the door. On her way out she turned to me and said, "Be a good boy, see you tomorrow."

I could hear Dani and my wife Katee laughing as they left.

I drank way too much beer as I sat watching TV, all alone, on New Year's Eve. I ended up passing out until I was woken up by a series of Snapchat notifications.

The first was a quick video from Tony showing my wife dancing with a message saying, "She looks hot as fuck and everyone wants her."

The next was a drunk video from my wife showing her, Dani, and Tony saying, "Thanks for the booze and pot."

The next snap video message was from my wife's phone but she wasn't recording it. It showed her getting face fucked roughly by someone I didn't recognize.

The guy recording the video could be heard saying, "Say hi to your husband."

Then he pulled out of her throat and showed her flushed face as she said, "Hi honey."

He then asked her, "You ready to swallow my load?"

The video ended as she said, "Yes!"

The next Snap video message showed him holding his cock deep down her throat. I could hear his deep moans and watched her face as she was clearly gagging hard. The video showed her cheeks bulging and her eyes clenched shut hard. I could see tears running down her face and watched as drool or cum dripped from her tight lips around his cock. The video ended as he quickly pulled her off his cock and she could be seen with a huge smile.

The next Snap video message came in around 11 PM, it was from Dani, using my wife's phone. She stated, "I gave Katee ecstasy." She then told me, "Your wife is so high and horny that she just blew a guy in the living room in front of everyone."

All I could hear was laughing as the video ended. My dick was so hard it hurt.

Then my phone got another Snapchat video message, it was from Tony. It showed my naked wife laying on a bed as he stroked his condom-covered fat cock over her pussy.

I could hear her say, "Please fuck me, I need it."

He said nothing but kept stroking his cock until finally he spoke directly to me and said, "I'll be the last one to fuck your wife this year and the first one to fuck her next year."

Then he took off the condom and said, "I will no longer be using condoms."

My wife could be heard pleading, "I need your cock now, fuck me!"

I could see as he teased her pussy with the tip of his cock. Then he said, "Now that I'm fucking you bareback, I'll be the only one fucking you bareback, understand slut?"

My wife urgently answered, "Yes I understand!"

He slowly forced his bare fat cock into her as the video ended.

My dick erupted in my pants without me ever touching it. My mind was spellbound from all the videos as I slowly started drifting to sleep. I figured she wouldn't remember his new condom orders when she sobers up. I have been fucking her condom-free for almost 20 years, there's no way I'm going back to condoms.

Just before passing out, I got a Snapchat pic from my wife's phone. The picture showed her blowing me a kiss with cum on her face, with a message that read, "Happy New Year hun."

When I woke up it was late morning and I was shocked to not find my wife home already. I checked my phone and saw a bunch of text messages from her plus a couple of Snapchat messages from Tony.

I checked Snapchat first and saw one video message sent around 8 AM. It showed my wife's face as she was on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind.

I could hear Tony in the background asking her, "Do you need this?"

I could then see her face as she said, "Oh god yes."

He then asked her, "Who owns this pussy bareback?"

She didn't hesitate in answering, "YOU!"

He continued fucking her as the video ended.

The next Snapchat message received was at approximately 9 AM from Tony. It was a pic of the two of them in the shower with my wife on her knees blowing him. It had a message that read, "Your wife can't get enough, she's begging for more."

I then checked my text messages. The first was from her around 7 AM, it said, "Good morning, home soon." The next message from her was around 8 AM, it said, "Tony needed one more round, heading home soon."

The last text from her was received around 11 AM, it read, "He wanted one last fuck since it may be a while before he can see me, so sorry, home soon."

At nearly the exact same time I got a new Snapchat video message from Tony. It showed Katee pulling on him as she sat on the bathroom counter. In the video I can hear him saying, "My balls are drained."

She can be heard pleading to him, "Please one more fuck." As the video ended.

A few minutes later a new Snapchat video message from Tony comes in. He's clearly fucking her when I hear him say, "I'm so fucking late, I need to go babe."

She says, "Please don't stop, I'm so close." As the video ends.

As I was listening to that video my wife had arrived home.

She was standing in the bedroom doorway overhearing the whole video.

Once I saw her I couldn't say anything, I was in shock.

She joined me in bed and said, "Sorry for being late, I was still drunk and high early this morning and needed to wait before driving home, you understand right honey?"

I told her, "I saw a video of you blowing some random guy at the party."

She acted shocked and said, "I don't remember doing that."

As she sat next to me I could help but notice how her body was covered in hickies and red marks from being manhandled. Her make-up was long gone and she looked like she got no sleep. Not to mention her dress had stains all over it and her heels were nowhere to be found.

I had to ask, "Are you okay?"

She said with no hesitation, "Yes, she had an amazing time." Once she realized I wasn't mad it allowed her to relax.

I asked, "Where are the heels?"

She answered, "Sorry hun, don't know." As she started to drift into sleep.

I quickly climbed on top of her hoping to fuck her before she passed out. She lifelessly laid there as I pushed her legs apart and started to line my dick up.

As soon as my dick touched her pussy she sat up in a panic yelling, "WAIT!" As she hurried out of the room and returned with a bag from the drugstore and said, "Here you need to wear these now."

My body sank as I opened the bag to see an open box of Magnum XL condoms. I looked at her and said, "What the fuck?"

She replied, "What?" Adding, "I knew you would want to fuck so I asked Tony if I could have his condoms." Then she said, "He was just going to throw them out."

She completely didn't get it. I told her, "I haven't used a condom for many years, why now?"

She boldly told me, "Tony wants to fuck me bareback and will only do it if he's the only one going raw." She went on to say, "It's not just you hun, it's all my lovers that will be using condoms."

I told her, "Your other lovers already use condoms."

She giggled and said, "Most of the time they did, however Tony was very specific to make sure I knew that it meant you as well."

I was so horny I didn't care anymore, I needed to fuck her even if that meant with a condom. I opened a Magnum XL and tried to roll it on my dick, it was so loose it would stay on.

Katee was quickly drifting off to sleep as I struggled with the condom.

I finally gave up and angrily asked, "Why did you bring home Magnum XLs for me?"

In her barely awake state she said, "I got the cell number of the guy I blew at the party, I have a date with him next week and figured he could use them."

I was so pissed that I got up and was about to storm out.

verb411
verb411
93 Followers
12