Wife Helps Friend in Need

Story Info
Widowed friend gets wife drunk and plays on her pity.
3.3k words
3.78
33.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Severous
Severous
23 Followers

My wife Shelley and I had a long and close friendship with a couple where the wife died of cancer and left us to support our friend. We devoted all our time and effort to support him.

Peter's habit in the months following her death was to get drunk every weekend. No one could blame him and we were with him most weekends for support.

On one weekend in the summer we went to his cottage up in the finger lakes region. We had fun in the sun as we usually do, swimming and boating.

My wife wore her white bikini and I think she forgot to add an underpad or something to her top because when she came out of the water her nipples were very apparent atop her ample creamy white tits.

Her big natural tits have always been a significant part of her sexy appeal.

I will never forget the first time I was able to see them when we started dating. They quite honestly were the nicest tits I have ever had my hands on.

They really are perfect. They measure at 36DD and are soft and full with creamy skin and perfect pink nipples on top.

The nipples are like giant erasers or baby bottle nipples and you cant help but want to suck them.

They get so engorged and hard when she gets turned on, and when I play with them she gets so wet.

I noticed her big nipples every time she got out of the water and I also noticed Peter was bug eyed as he was sneaking looks.

He had always looked at her tits on the sly as they are hard to miss but this time the high beams showing through the bikini top were mesmerizing.

At dinner time the wine started flowing and we carried on into the evening dancing around and started doing tequila shots to ramp the buzz up.

My wife wore tight leather-like pants and a loose t-shirt. When we danced her shapely ass looked amazing and her big tits bobbed around to their own rythym.

We were all getting very drunk and I was getting super horny watching her sexy dancing and couldn't wait to take Shelley to bed.

We kept drinking, and during one dance as Peter was watching my wife swirl around, he drunkenly blurted out, " I need big tits and wet pussy!"

He said sorry right away and explained all he has had for months now is his hand and porn.

I was very drunk, as we all were, and did something a bit insensitive and spontaneous at this point and grabbed my wife's tits from behind. I wasn't thinking and I could tell Shelley was surprised and mad.

Shortly after, my wife slurred that it was time for us to call it a night and we went upstairs to our guest room and left Peter on the couch where we said goodnight.

As I watched her undress and put on her little silk nightshirt and loose silky shorts and get into bed, I got hard catching glimpses of her soft curves and reached over to embrace her.

Her silky shirt was very loose fitting so I lifted it up and started to suck her nipples which gets her wet every time, and my other hand was feeling her juices start to flow.

Then all of a sudden she stops me. I was surprised as she is usually very very horny when drunk and her pussy was wet and felt ready for action.

Then Shelley says to me, "now you know how Peter may have felt when you grabbed my tits in front of him after he said he hasn't had a real woman in so long." She felt it was very insensitive and it embarrassed her.

I knew she was mad but didnt expect it would last.

So with a hard dick I rolled over to try to sleep. To be honest I was thinking of waiting for Shelley to pass out and then lift her nightshirt carefully, and relieve myself staring at her big orbs. She has told me she knows I have a habit of doing that. Her tits always being covered in dried cum was an obvious sign. I was pretty drunk though and I guess I slipped off to sleep.

After about 30 minutes, my own snoring and a noise made me wake up a bit and I realized it was my wife and I heard her get up and stumble out to the washroom. But when I heard the toilet flush she didn't come back in.

I got up to make sure she was ok and when I stepped through the door I heard soft talking. So, I quietly crept to the balcony directly over them and looked down.

Shelley was sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace with Peter. I stayed quiet in curiosity. As well as a bit of suspicion.

He was suggesting they should both do another shot of tequila as it would help them to get a good sleep and Shelley was saying she had already had too much and had just come down for a glass for water. But he poured them a couple of glasses and she had one more.

They were talking about the great day we all had and my wife laid back on the couch and said, "Sorry Peter, I feel a bit woozy."

They didn't talk for a minute and then he speaks up and says while laughing, "How do your tits stand up like that when you lay on your back?"

"I've always been gifted in that department." Shelley giggled. Peter's face looked a bit more serious and he went further to say, "I have always admired your tits but today they were extra special in that white bikini."

Shelly was obviously feeling the tequila and she slurred, "You are just extra horny looking at porn all the time. "

"Yes I am", admitted Peter, "but the way your tits look standing up as they are right now would make anyone instantly horny."

I noticed at this point that he moved a hand to rub his crotch. My wife just giggled again at his comment. Her eyes were shut and she was obviously riding the wave of her night of drinking.

Watching him start to rub his crotch and his comments about her tits made my own member wake back up.

As I am watching this scene quietly from above I got this butterfly nervous feeling in my stomach about what was happening.

My buddy is rubbing his dick in his pants looking at my wifes tits!

And talking openly about how good they look! And she is playing along!

I think I heard my wife was saying that she should try to get up and get to bed, and she tried but then slumped back down. My buddy suggested to relax a bit until the buzz passes.

Her eyes are shut and no doubt she is spinning and his hand goes back to rubbing his dick through his pants.

He then asked "does drinking makes you horny? It sure does for me."

This is getting into an area now where there should be a boundary and I am so nervous to hear how she answers.

Shelley says, "yes it always does for me and Tim too. " Then she told him that I had started to play with her when we got to bed but she felt bad about doing it with him there in the house alone, and was also upset at how insensitive I had been grabbing her tits in front of him.

She told him she was mad and wanted to show me how mad she was.

"Sometimes when I turn him down for sex if I am on my period or not feeling great, he will wait for me to sleep and jerk off on my tits. I think that would have been his plan tonight but he passed out right away snoring drunk."

They both laughed at that.

"Well, they are the nicest tits I have seen, even compared to all the porn stars I have been watching lately."

After a pause of what seemed to last forever, he said "Well, you could make it up to me?"

Now my stomach is really in knots.

He goes on to say that his cock is so hard and aching from the whole day of looking at her see-through bikini top and now more teasing with her tits standing at attention, that he needs to jerk off or he won't be able to sleep.

He said that it was almost unbearable that she was showing her tits off all day to a guy who has nothing real other than online porn to relieve himself to.

So now I feel sick in my stomach hearing all this with an raging hard on at the same time.

I then hear him very clearly, "As a friend, would you take your tits out so I have something real to see, and let me jerk off and relieve the terrible pressure?"

"You don't have to do anything and it would be the same as Tim does when you are sleeping and he has pressure!"

He then said something like he has seen most of them today anyway.

My wife doesn't say anything but I can see her hard nipples pushing up through her shirt now. Obviously she is turned on at the talk.

I know I am.

My wife mumbles something as he reaches over and puts one hand on her tit and squeezes.

I'm thinking, oh boy here we go!

As I mentioned, my wife has a direct line from tit and nipple play to her pussy, so my stomach is in knots waiting for her response.

My cock is straining and my stomach churning. Then she say, "Stop! I will take them out but you have to stop touching as that is going too far."

Sure enough she pulls her shirt up and there they are in all their glory.

Nipples at full attention looking like they are advertising to be sucked. The creamy white soft skin contrasted with the pink very hard and swollen nipples standing on top.

He pulls his cock out fast and starts jerking hard.

Her eyes finally are fully open and she has her eyes glued to his cock.

I take my cock out almost without thought.

She is watching him and his cock is now about a foot away as he then moved over a bit on the couch on his knees.

He is telling her something about how much this means to him and how beautful her tits are.

I know she loves hearing that.

She is now watching him intently and moved her hands to hold her tits up for a better view. He moaned as she did that and in response to his moan she moved her fingers over her hard nipples flicking them back and forth.

The whole scene was surreal and I am moving my hands up and down the shaft of the hardest erection I have ever had.

Precum was leaking from me furiously.

Seeing my wife playing with her tits and displaying them so proudly and watching the over the top reactions of my buddy in his frantic appreciation of her amazing tits was electric. My cock was feeling electric.

He was stroking up and down a very hard shaft.

This seemed to go on and on and I noticed my wife start to move her hips almost in rhythm to his stroking.

I know from experience that when her nipples get flicked back and forth like that she will be super horned up and wet.

They were now quiet except for the sounds of his hand pumping his cock and then the silence was broken as she slurred out, "You can touch them if it makes it go faster." I almost came on the floor.

He takes his hand off his cock and puts both hands on her tits. Squeezing and pinching her nipples as his hard cock dangled down above her moving hips. I can see her hips buck a bit as he does. I know what this is doing to her.

Then he moves his head down and sucks her nipples moving back and forth from one breast to the other. Her eyes are closed again but she is peeking a bit every once and awhile at his cock dangling and dancing around freely below.

I am now not feeling anything but pure lust and jerking hard. She is now really moving her hips.

Sure enough my friend slips one hand down from a tit to her crotch and easily slides under the siky loose bottoms.

Her eyes were shut so she was surprised and her hands moved to stop him just as he says, "I have never felt a pussy this hot and wet!"

I remember when she was in bed I had started her up and then with all this play it had her fully dripping wet I am sure.

When she gets all this stimulation her pussy feels like hot sticky pudding that leaks down her ass.

The little shorty bottoms are very loose and you could see him working his fingers and she was not putting tons of effort into stopping him.

One of her hands was actually on his wrist as he moved it around under her silky shorts. From the movement of his hand it appeared to be running up and down her slit.

He had taken his other hand off her tit and was pumping his cock again.

Her tits were jiggling all over.

She started to moan and when she did I almost lost my balance and fell a bit over the edge of the railing.

I stepped back out of sight in panic that they would have seen the movement but when I peeked back over they had not.

I resumed my position and began stroking again.

My whole body was on fire.

At this point I did honestly consider going down and catching them.

Part of me wanted to see how far it would go but part of me was hornier than I have ever been, and I had thoughts like I wanted to go down and tell him to eat her pussy while I shoved my cock in her mouth.

So many thoughts.

All of a sudden my wife pushes his hand out of her shorts and says, "I can't."

She takes her hand off his wrist and wraps it around his cock and pulls him up.

He repositions as she pulls and she keeps pulling until his cock is at her mouth. She quickly engulfs him in her mouth.

I am guessing she was thinking they were about to fuck and wanted to stop that from happening.

Shelley has never been unfaithful to me.

He very loudly moaned her name, "Oh Shelley," as she closed her lips over him.

I had to control myself in so many ways. I had to keep myself quiet as I watched his cock slide past her lips and seeing the looks of pure pleasure on both faces.

I had to stop from spurting from my pulsing cock.

I had to hold back my rage with this scene behind my back.

But I also savored the unbelievable electricity surging in my body as I watched this scene of pure ecstasy.

My wife looked like the hottest, most sexual goddess in the world. Her nipples were swollen and rock hard and her mouth leaking around his cock.

I also thought again about going down there and surprising them and shoving my dripping cock in her sopping pussy and telling them to keep going. I didn't.

I watched and edged myself holding back a tidal wave.

As I watched his hand went back and slid past the loose silk of her bottoms and I knew he hit the target with his fingers because she moaned loudly on his cock.

I could see her head start to bob more furiously on his cock as his hand started to work her wet pussy.

By the look on her face she was about to come.

Then he withdrew his hand and pulled his cock from her mouth and rubbed her juices up and down and all over his shaft.

Then he says, "Look at all of your cum all over my cock."

"Your pussy is making it ciear it wants cock and now that your juices are all over me its like I have already been inside you."

She just moaned.

He pulled her shorts down her legs with one hand and moved his shiny wet cock in position.

I held my breath and waited to see. I had to see what would happen.

Just then both of her hands pushed on his chest to say no. But he started stroking his cock at the entrance.

I could see her pussy was all matted with her wetness.

As he stroked, the head touched her pussy lips every second stroke.

Her hips started to move and she maneuvered under a bit more and she told him, "just slide up and down on the outside, but please don't go in."

I could see the mess of wetness as he slid up and down. Her hips moved up and down.

I could see his head push past her lips every couple of strokes.

Just the head.

I was not going to be able to hold my explosion of cum any more and was looking forward to the massive release when all of a sudden he cried out and spurted absolute ropes of jizz all over her.

The sudden stop also stopped me from cumming as I watched in silence.

They were both panting and shaking and not looking at each other.

He then asked, "did you finish?"

Shelley didn't respond.

My wife pushed him back and said something like she had to go and all he said was, "ok."

I very quickly moved back to the bedroom as she was heading to the stairs. I got in bed with my massive hardon and shut my eyes and turned the other way.

My wife very gently slid into bed and stayed quiet for a bit and then I felt the bed move a bit in a rythymic motion.

I suddenly realized she was finishing herself now.

I was overwhelmed with feelings and I decided to act.

I rolled over sleepily pretending and asked what she was doing.

Without waiting for an answer I said, "I know what you are doing, you need me after all right baby?"

Again without waiting for an answer I was all over her tits and her pussy which was slick and wet and I could feel her little clit standing high.

"Wow baby," I said, "you really want me."

I quickly got on top and without hands let my cock find its way inside which it did as all the wetness and cream just led my cock there.

Once I slid inside it was heaven in there. Like a slimy, pulpy, fleshy, pudding of heat.

I was reclaiming that body and then I smelled his cum on her.

I started to pound her hard. Punishing. Slamming my cock in as she cried out and her pussy started to spasm and also squirt which rarely happens.

I then felt like my body turned inside out and kept cumming inside her like some kind of fountain.

We both laid back drunk, high and exhausted and we fell asleep.

The next morning she was getting up and I couldn't help but bait her and said, "Wow baby, that was unreal last night."

She walked out of the bedroom and said over her shoulder, "Yes baby, you still do it for me."

Severous
Severous
23 Followers