Wife Helps Me Date As A Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife feminizes husband and helps him date men.
3.6k words
4.46
28.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

If you have first read My Wife Helps Me Date As A Female you will know my wife Joy works in the movie industry and is about 15 years older than me. This story tells how we expanded our lifestyle to live as two women even though I have a tiny penis between my legs.

For almost the past year she has supported me and helped me date as a girl. I had a very loving and intimate dating relationship with a married man. His wife asked him to stop seeing me when our relationship became very close. I was sorry to leave him, but I understood.

"So are you feeling okay since you can't date Bob anymore?" Asked my wife.

"I'm sorry to see him leave, but I really learned a lot about myself during our dating relationship and honeymoon weekend." I replied.

"You sure have. You are a very natural and very loving female. I am amazed you have a penis and scrotum between your legs." Said Joy.

"I am too. More than once with Bob I had an intense desire to rid myself of my little balls. I feel so natural wearing dresses and lingerie every day, I'm truly happy being a full time girl." I said with a smile.

"I'm so happy for you. I did some learning and growing while you were dating too." Said my wife.

"Oh really...How?"

"Well,...I was doing make-up for this actress who is in her early 30's and she was very forward about flirting with me. I've had this happen before with other women but I just brushed it off. But this girl, named Sarah, kinda caught my eye." Said my wife softly.

"What are you trying to tell me?" I asked.

"You were out on I think your fifth or sixth date with Bob, and she kept pursuing me, so I invited her over one night when you were gone."

"Oh wow! What happened?"

"We sat at the table and enjoyed a bottle of wine and before I knew it we were both naked in bed together and she had her head between my legs and she licked the lips of my pussy and gently sucked on my clitoris in a way that made it get rock hard and actually poke out. I followed this with one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had."

"She was here? In our house?" I asked.

"Yes. And she has been several times. When you went away for your three day weekend she stayed with me in my bed and we made love several times." Said my wife in a matter-of-fact way.

"Well, I guess that is something I should have expected." I said.

"We can still live in the house as two girls. But Sarah has asked to move in and share the bedroom with me and I have told her she could. I should have asked you first, but I could not let her go, our sex is so satisfying and intense." Said Joy.

"No of course you can't and it's alright. I'm so deep into being a girl it is physically impossible for me to have any kind of male sexual response. I can't have an erection at all and I really can't ejaculate semen. I don't like to admit it, but I sometimes wish I did not have my two tiny balls." I said looking down.

"I'm glad you mentioned that. I have been reading some things and there is something I can do for you that will permanently disable your testicles. No sperm production and more importantly no testosterone production. Erections will be physically impossible forever. You'll be as close as you can be to a physical female."

"Is it safe? You have my attention." I replied.

"Well, it's what they do to farm animals, but it is bloodless and it only hurts for a few minutes."

"What's involved?" I asked.

"I'd take thick rubber bands and pull them tightly around the top of your scrotum just under your penis. It would be so tight the blood flow into your scrotum would be cut off. In a little more than a few hours your testicles would be disabled and in about a week or two they would atrophy away to nothing and be absorbed by your own body. You would be sterilized and most likely impotent and you would no longer be able to produce testosterone. Your natural estrogen would take over." Replied Joy.

"Wow. That sounds a little intense. But the idea of doing away with my little testicles is really appealing. I'd like some time to think about it. Would the bulge I have under my penis shrink away?" I asked.

"From what I have read it would shrink up inside your body leaving it completely flat between your legs." Said Joy.

"I'll do some serious thinking on that and let you know."

"Any time you are ready I am here to help. Oh, and, Sarah is going to be coming over to spend the night tonight. I told her I was going to be telling you about us today and she could feel comfortable being in bed with me since you are in your own room. I hope we're not too loud for you. Our lovemaking can get pretty steamy." Said my wife.

"That's fine. I'd like to meet her." I replied.

"Well good. Because she may be staying for a few more days as we think about her moving in." Said Joy.

Sarah arrived in the late afternoon and the three of us spent time together over drinks. Sarah could not stop talking about how wonderful she thought my wife was and what a good lover she was with her. That night I was in my bed alone as the two of them were in the bedroom my wife and I used to share. The two girls did make a fair amount of noise as they made love to each other. I could hear each of them cum more than once until finally they drifted off to sleep.

At the breakfast table the next morning I was in my long nightgown with my panties on underneath and my wife and Sarah were in short T-shirts with panties under them. Sarah looked at me and said;

"Joy and I have talked about it, and if you would like to be in our bedroom when we make love, neither of us has a problem with that. Is that something you would like to see?"

I was a little surprised, but I was also intrigued by the invitation.

"You'd let me do that?" I asked.

"Well, only to watch, and I have told Joy I'd need you to observe a few ground rules, but sure, we'd love to show you how to make love to a woman." Said Sarah.

"Thank you. I'd like that." I answered.

"Oh fun! Joy will let you know the rules and we'll look forward to tonight." Said Sarah with a smile.

Later that afternoon my wife came to my room with a small box. She came to tell me what the rules would be for me to watch her have sex with Sarah.

"Sarah wants me to lock a male chastity device on you and for you to be wearing panties over it and under your long nightgown if you are going to be in the room with us making love." Said my wife.

"Doesn't she know I can't have erections?" I asked.

"I told her; but she doesn't want to take any chances. She is disgusted by the site of a hard cock and she doesn't want to see one when she is making love to me. I'm not too wild about seeing an erect cock myself so let's just do this." Said Joy.

I laid on my back and pulled down my panties and my wife struggled to get the really tight ring around my scrotum mound. She did it and then put my tiny penis head in the top cage and locked me in tightly.

"Pull up your panties and put on your nightgown and join us for dinner." Instructed my wife.

After dinner we had a glass of champagne and the three of us went upstairs to what used to be my wife and my bedroom. Both of the girls were still fully clothed and I was in my nightgown and panties tightly locked into male chastity.

"You stand a little away from us and then you can move around to have a better look if you want, but stay more than an arm's length away from us." Instructed Sarah.

I did as she asked and the two women began by tongue kissing in a very intimate way. Their hands were stroking each other over their bodies and clothes. They were both wearing dresses. It was obvious they were deeply sucking each other's tongues as their kissing continued. It was about five minutes into the kissing that Sarah began to unzip my wife's dress. My wife did the same to Sarah. Both women were wearing sexy full slips under their dresses as if they had planned it as part of the love making. When each of their dresses went to the floor around their ankles, they stepped out of them and tossed them to the side. Still kissing deeply, each of them gently lowered the straps of their slips and let them fall to the floor. Wearing lingerie their entire lives, they were very good and knowing how to undress each other.

When they were face to face wearing only their bra and panties they smiled at each other and continued to kiss deeply. Each of them reached around the other and unhooked their bras with ease. They stopped kissing for a moment and pulled back from each other just long enough to let their bra straps fall forward and their bars come completely off. The nipples on each girl's breasts were really erect and enlarged to a point I had never seen on my wife before.

Sarah began by putting her hands inside my wife's panties and sliding them down and my wife did the same to Sarah. Both women were fully nude and to my surprise, my wife had a fully shaved pussy. Sarah was also fully shaved between her legs. The two women were almost the same height so there pubic regions matched up perfectly. Each of the girl's pussy lips were really plumped up and their slits were wet with their love juice.

Sarah pushed her wet pussy lips into my wife's wet pussy lips and began to wiggle. My wife sighed and the two of them again began to tongue kiss and wiggle their wet pussy lips against one another. The sight of these two women so closely joined while nude was very erotic.

Sarah gently pushed my wife toward the bed and my wife laid down on her back and pulled herself all the way up to the pillow. Sarah followed and knelt on the bed gently pushing my wife's legs apart. I move a little to the side and could see my wife's pussy was soaking wet and Sarah's pussy lips were really puffed up and equally as wet. Sarah put her face down between my wife's legs and began to lick her pussy lips from bottom to top, again and again, allowing my wife's love juice to flow onto her tongue. It was at this point that I began to see my wife's clit rise up to a little over a half-inch in length.

When Sarah noticed my wife's clit growing in size she ever so gently put her lips on it and began to slowly suck on it. My wife gasped in delight the harder Sarah sucked her clit.

"Oh wow...I've never seen that happen to her." I said out loud. "Could I be allowed to suck on it too?" I asked softly.

My wife said nothing at first but just waved her hand at me to stay away. Then she said;

"Stay away from both of us. You have that filthy, nasty cock between your legs that is really disgusting."

Sarah glanced in my direction with a sly smile and then resumed sucking my wife's clit and getting it to grow even longer. This was followed by my wife erupting into several muscle spasms and having an overly violent orgasm from which she found it hard to catch her breath.

Sarah looked at me and said;

"This is what enjoyable sex is for females. I too am disgusted by the cock between your legs and as long as it works for you we can never let you join with us girls."

With that, Sarah laid down on the bed and my wife began licking Sarah's pussy lips from bottom to top bringing Sarah's clit into view. Sarah's clit had what appeared to be a tiny head to it and it was quivering as my naked wife put her mouth on it and began to suck. Sarah gasped for breath and then exploded with a quivering orgasm. My wife's mouth never left Sarah's clit through the entire orgasm. Both of the girl's pussies were drenched to soaking with love juices. It was really an intense thing to watch.

As they were both on the bed together they lightly kissed each other on the mouth and then turned to me as my wife said;

"There you go. Now you've seen it. Sarah and I are very intimate lovers. Now go back to your room and I'll be in in a few minutes to unlock your filthy little prick.

I did as she asked and it was about ten minutes or so she came into my room dressed in bra and panties holding the key for my chastity device.

"Lift up your nightgown and I'll pull down your panties." Said Joy.

I followed her directions and in a couple of minutes the metal ring around my ball mound was removed. My wife left the room without saying a word and returned to her bedroom with Sarah. I could hear the two of them starting another session of sexual contact as I drifted off to sleep.

I was doing a lot of thinking about physically disabling my tiny testicles. I thought about what my wife had offered and I longed for the feelings I could experience with my body not producing testosterone. I also knew I had undersized testicles and no ball sack of any kind, just a mound that held close to my body. I came to the conclusion that I wanted my wife to help me eliminate my testicles as a working organ in my body. I let my wife know my desires.

"So you are really sure about this?" She asked.

"It's the right thing for me. I present myself to the world as a girl anyway and I have done it now for almost two years. I proved I could have a sexual relationship with a man and both of us enjoy it. I just don't need to have little testicles getting in my way." I said with conviction.

"Okay then...I guess I can help you strap them off this evening." Said my wife.

That evening I asked my wife to tie my wrists to my bedposts so I would not be able to remove the straps cutting off the blood to my scrotum. She did as I asked and put at least three, thick rubber bands just under my tiny penis and above my ball mound. She then twisted the each rubber band so it pulled tighter and tighter. She did this to each band more than once. The initial pain was intense, but very quickly; numbness came over the area as my little mound began to swell. I felt it push against my legs and then it stopped swelling.

"It will probably be better if you don't look. According to what I have read it will get to be a very dark purple color. It also says you should already be numb if I have done it right. Is it numb?" Asked my wife.

"Very much so. I can't feel a thing. Only that it is swollen." I said breathlessly.

"It's pretty swollen alright, but the information says it will stop swelling fairly soon. If I pull down your nightgown and turn out the light, try to get some sleep. In the morning, you will be very close to your dream of physically being a girl." Said my wife as she left the room.

I was able to sleep off and on most of the night and in the morning, my wife came back into my bedroom to lift my nightgown and see what had happened.

"Did it work? Are you a little girl now?" Said my wife in a sweet way.

"I sure hope so. I have had no feeling down there since last night." I replied.

"Well...If I've done it right, and it looks like I have, the lack of blood to your scrotum will basically cause your balls to die in a matter of a few hours. You were strapped tight for over nine hours so I'd say it's fairly certain we have shut down your testicles for good." Said Joy.

"I hope I'll be alright, and I have never wanted anything so much before." I sighed.

"I'll call and make an appointment with my doctor. Put on your prettiest panties and bra and wear a full slip under your dress and we'll get you checked out. It's time you revealed your girlish desires to someone other than Sarah and me." Said my wife.

We got an appointment for later that afternoon and my wife went with me into the examination room. I took off my dress but stayed in my full slip until the doctor came in. When my wife's female doctor arrived she asked me to take off my slip and get out of my panties. While I did this, my wife explained to her what we had done and wanted to accomplish. She had me lie on the table and she did an examination.

"Well, by looking at them I would say you have definitely disabled your testicles. When the bruising goes away I would be surprised if the testicles could survive what you have done. I can do an MRI and confirm this, but I'm sure I'm correct." Said the doctor.

"Will it harm any other parts of my body?" I asked.

"It shouldn't. Of course you are now sterile. There is no way your body can produce sperm. How were you at having erections before this?" She asked.

"I haven't been erect in almost two years." I replied.

"Oh really. Well then you should be prepared for never again having an erection. And you can expect a significant amount of shrinking with regard to your limp size. I think you will find wearing panties will be much more comfortable for you." Said the doctor.

"What about testosterone?" I asked.

"If the MRI confirms what I believe, you will not have any more and your body will not produce any. I can give you estrogen supplements, but it looks to me like your body has female features which would imply you have a larger than normal estrogen level already. Your current estrogen level should increase without the testosterone to decrease it. You may experience a reduced sexual desire and be a little more emotional, but that is different with everyone." Said the doctor.

The MRI confirmed that my little testicles had indeed been disabled beyond repair. They were going to slowly dissolve and what little skin I did have under my penis would become a small empty flap of skin. I was as physically close to being a girl as I could be without having surgery.

It only took about six months for my testicles to disappear. My already tiny penis shrank about an inch and a half, and the doctor was correct, I never again had any kind of erection. I never again ejaculated or even had a wet dream. My breasts grew naturally into perfectly proportioned A cup breasts. I let the hair on my head grow down to my shoulders and never again needed to wear a wig. It became impossible for me top pee standing up, so I naturally sat down every time. Without testosterone my beard stopped growing, and my body shaving went from needing to be done once a month to needing only twice a year. I comfortably settled into my life as the girl I always wanted to be.

Since it was physically impossible for me to fuck as a male, Sarah felt much more comfortable allowing me to watch her and my wife have sex. She even allowed me to lick her pussy once or twice, but my wife politely asked me not to lick her pussy as all our sexual contact came to an end.

I was very pretty and very natural living as a girl and on my 40th birthday my wife said she wanted to give me breast implant surgery to increase my bust side to 38C. I was thrilled at the opportunity and when the surgery healed I had the most natural and normal looking female body that I had ever seen. Biological females would love to look like me.

I have lived in the house with my wife and her female lover Sarah for the past few years and all of us girls get along just fine. My wife has helped me find handsome men to date and I have had two intimate relationships with very handsome men during this time. I am very comfortable and totally at ease with my life as a girl and am happy I live this way every day.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers