Wife Humiliates, Hubby's Turned On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John? I can hardly believe it. The beard had me confused. What are you doing over here?"

I stood up and hugged him. He kissed my cheek. He noticed my empty coffee cup.

"Can I get you another coffee?" I nodded. He ordered two coffees and plonked himself down in a chair close to me. I saw him glance towards the floor, then do a double take. He'd seen the anklet. His eyebrows raised slightly but he said nothing. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. This was the man I'd been fucking just before I married Bernie. I'd often thought of him over the years. At the time he was a good bed partner but nothing more. Not suitable marriage material. Still I could feel my panties dampening remembering our naughty couplings.

"I got a job in a nearby town and we bought a house here in Stalybridge a couple of months ago. This is a nice area isn't it? Whereabouts are you living?"

"We live in a village called Denton. It's only three miles from Stalybridge." I paused, took a deep breath then said, "so you're married now I take it?" My brain was working overtime. Could this be the man I've been looking for?

"Yes, I married Judy Green, your Bernard will know her. We've four kids now, all under ten. They're quite a handful. Judy's a full-time mum. I take it you and Bernard are still together."

I blushed. "Er, yes we're still married. It's so nice to see you. I'm glad you're now living close by. I'm due back at work in a minute. Why don't you come round to ours one evening, Bernie can cook us a meal..." I reached into my handbag and produced a business card. "Here, I've put my mobile number on the back, but you can ring me at work." I looked straight into his eyes. "Yes, ringing me at work might be best."

John frowned, unsure what I was hinting at. "Judy might not be able to get a babysitter. You won't want all the kids..." He stopped in mid-sentence seeing my expression.

I shook my head. "No John, I don't want you to bring Judy with you. And don't tell her you've met me." I stood up and moved my right foot from side to side, looking down at the anklet.

John smiled and nodded his head. "Okay I'll be in touch. I won't say a word to Judy."

I returned to my office feeling flushed and excited at the turn of events. I'd have loved to tell Bernie all about the meeting but my scheming mind made me think twice. Back at the office I closed my door and phoned Wendy who was still on her lunch break. My friend was delighted and we laughed together as we planned the next step in operation "Insemination".

John phoned me that afternoon. It was somehow easier to talk openly on a telephone line.

"Before we fix up an evening you need to know that I have a good reason for being unfaithful to Bernie."

"Yeah, I can imagine, but what is it?"

"We've been trying for ages for a baby and recently found out the reason it's not worked. Bernie's firing blanks. You've not had the snip, have you?"

"What? No, Judy wanted me to, but I refused."

"Good. I'd like you to make me pregnant. Is that okay?"

"Sure, I'll give it a go. And Bernard's on board with all this?"

"Bernard's changed. You won't recognise him. I've had him feminised. I make the decisions. He's become very submissive.

John laughed out loud at this. We arranged a suitable evening.

Finding a suitable sexual partner had boosted my confidence and I was in the right mood to punish Bernie. I'd found some of his feminising pills in his trouser pocket and, watching his behaviour carefully when he swallowed his pills I realised he was only taking two of them. I had a look at the side effects from taking the spironolactone. Erectile dysfunction was on the list. I was in fact not too concerned about Bernie wanting to get erections but there was a principle at stake here. I needed to take action.

On my return home I waited until after he'd served me my meal then I turned off the television.

"Bernadette, stand in front of me. I need to talk to you." My facial expression and tone of voice let him know he was in trouble.

"You've been a naughty girl haven't you?"

He didn't answer.

"You agreed to take those pills I got from Wendy didn't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You've deliberately only taken two each time haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Lay across my knee, my girl."

I pulled her panties down as far as her knees and began spanking my sissy hubby with all the strength I could muster. She wriggled and flailed her legs as my hand came down but stayed put across my thighs. I was reliving the spanking I got from Wendy. My panties were soaking. It wasn't long before she began to sob loudly rather like a little girl.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I won't do it again. Please stop."

"You'll take another twenty and like it. You can thank me when I stop."

My hand was sore by now but I finished off using every ounce of my strength.

"Thank you, Mistress." I pushed her to the floor at my feet.

"You can show your appreciation in the usual way." Her tongue provided two wonderful orgasms.

Without saying anything to my sissy I asked Wendy's advice and she suggested a different pill that didn't have the same effect on her erections. Of course I made sure she was swallowing all her pills. Her breasts were filling out nicely.

Bernie/Bernadette

I wouldn't say I enjoyed the spanking exactly but there was something very sexual about laying across my wife's knees like that and submitting to her. I'd not cried like that for years and although it hurt I accepted it as a fair punishment. It's hard to explain but afterwards I felt closer to Carol and more at ease with myself.

It was becoming more difficult at work to hide the effects of my transformation into a woman so I plucked up my courage and spoke to my boss about it.

"I'm glad you brought it up Bernie, it was getting to the point when I was going to say something myself. And you want to reduce your hours? Would it help you if you moved to our other depot at the far end of town? There's a job going there. None of the staff know you there. You could go as a woman. How does that sound?"

"Can I let you know about that? It's a good suggestion and nearer my home. I'll need to talk to Carol of course. I've been dreading having this conversation. Thanks for being so understanding."

"Is your Carol okay with all this?"

"Oh yes, she's very supportive."

"One thing you need to be aware of if you do move jobs. It would mean a drop in wages. The vacancy is for a personal assistant to the boss there. Do you think you'd be okay with that?"

I felt my face heating up and could feel a stiffening between my legs. Why would I get aroused over a drop in status and less pay?

"Well, yes, I think I could cope with that." I found myself saying. My boss was staring but I turned my head away, avoiding eye contact.

Carol was delighted when I told her about the offer so it was agreed I would start the new job as soon as it could arranged..

A few days later Carol told me about a man coming to the house for a meal the following day after work.

"I want you to wear your maid's outfit and cook for the two of us. You can get yourself something and eat it in the kitchen like usual."

"Is this a new boyfriend Mistress?"

"Let's say I'm going to try him out. You can make us one of your delicious hot pots with black forest gateaux as a dessert. Have we a decent bottle of red wine in?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, I think you might enjoy watching us together. Lift your skirt for me."

"I thought so. Your clit is getting engorged already isn't it sweetie."

"Yes Mistress."

I could see that Carol was very excited about this guy coming around. She demanded the ministrations of my tongue that evening and made sure I changed the sheets and duvet cover on our bed before work the next day. I got home early from work, put the meal in the oven and tidied the house from top to bottom. Carol finished early too. She prepared herself meticulously and was looking ravishing when he arrived.

"Hiya, Bernard, nice to see you again. Sorry, it's Bernadette now isn't it?" John managed to say all this with a pronounced sneer on his face.

Of course, I recognised him straight away. That last memory flashed before my eyes. It was John naked, looking very pleased with himself, grabbing his clothing and leaving our bedroom whilst I stood there, like a lemon, my pants tenting, just after seeing him fucking my fiancée.

My face reddened, my cock stiffened, the fact that I was dressed in a skimpy maid's costume, stocking tops and garters visible below my extra short maid's skirt increased my feelings of humiliation and arousal. I stood there like a rabbit caught in the headlights unable to speak.

"Well don't just stand there. Get me a gin and tonic and quick about it. Good girl." He said with a shit eating grin.

"Yes sir," I scurried off to do his bidding. So, this was the man who was going to make my wife pregnant. Of all people, did it have to be him? Despite my reservations I was as stiff as a poker thinking about it.

I returned with his drink on a tray along with a glass of wine for Carol. I bent at the waist facing his way as a I put his drink down in front of him, pausing for a few seconds longer as I noticed he was looking at my breasts.

Carol grinned. "Her tits are coming along nicely don't you think darling?"

"So I see. Well I can't say I'm too surprised she's a sissy pansy now. I used to call her pissy pants at school. I don't expect you let her fuck you any more do you?"

"Hardly ever. She's very good with her tongue."

John turned towards me. "Well let's see about that. Whilst I'm fucking your wife your little cock goes nowhere near her cunt. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm not much of a cunt licker myself so you can be responsible for that part of her anatomy. Carol tells me your cock has shrivelled since she put you on the pills."

"Yes sir, Carol likes to call it my clitoris."

"Pull your miniskirt up. Let's see it." His cruel laugh was loud and long. "I've come across bigger clits than that in my time. Okay, a clit it is. I expect you stroke it don't you?"

"Yes sir."

"That's all it's good for."

"Yes sir." John was supremely confident as you would expect. He knew he was here as the alpha male taking over a husband's place; here to breed my wife and also give her a good hard fucking, something I was no longer capable of doing. Here to humiliate me as much as possible.

"You do know I fucked Carol regularly right up to your wedding day, don't you?"

"Hey, John, that was our little secret." Carol turned to me. "Yes, it's true. You suspected it didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

As we talked, they were sitting at our dining room table whilst I served them the food and replenished their drinks. After they'd eaten the cake, I came through and asked about coffee.

"We'll take that in the TV room." John said this as if it was his house.

They were kissing on the sofa when I came back in. John was pawing my wife's breasts, her skirt up around her thighs.

"Carol was just about to slip out of her panties, weren't you darling?" She raised her eyebrows but nodded, going along with John's little game.

"Why don't you do the honours Bernadette?" John said with a sneer.

"Of course, sir."

I knew this was about my humiliation. I knelt down in front of her and reached up her ultra-miniskirt, past her dark stockings and suspenders. Grasping the top of her panties just above her suspender belt I nodded to Carol who lifted her bottom to allow me to pull the flimsy, lacy garment down to her ankles and off her feet.

Carol had her first orgasm as he was fingering her there on the sofa. They were not finished with me. John moved one of the dining chairs through into the master bedroom and found some ties hanging in a wardrobe. He tied my wrists tightly behind my back then, having sat me down on the chair facing the bed tied me securely to the chair.

"Do I need to gag the slut, darling." He said.

"No, she'll stay quiet. She'll feel the flat of my hand on her bare behind if she doesn't."

"Oh, you've done it before I take it?"

"Yes darling, I loved it. Since then she's been like a puppy dog, obeying everything I ask of her."

"Can I have a go? I'll make her arse smart."

"Any time you like, sweetheart. Just so long as you let me watch."

"They fucked like rabbits all that evening and late into the night. John went home to his wife around 2am. Before he left, he gave my bare bottom a good spanking promising more in the future. I thanked him of course. I had been glad I was allowed to watch but would have preferred to have had my hands free to masturbate. After years of fantasising about seeing Carol experiencing this kind of ecstasy it had finally happened for real. He was a good lover, able to keep his erection and even ready again a short time after spurting. Watching another man's cock entering Carol's cunt and seeing her orgasm time and again on the end of his big penis gave me a strangely satisfying feeling. She'd never had this kind of experience from me. My bottom was red and sore but I was happy.

I was jealous in a way but didn't feel I had any right to be. Carol is with a real man at last. I am a submissive sissy and always will be. It's my job to give my wife what she needs and if John gets tired of her I will help find her another real man or encourage her to look for herself. I will continue to look after her as long as she will let me, my needs are unimportant. I will help bring up any children as if they are my own.

Over breakfast Carol's mood was very upbeat. She suggested I might want to stroke my clit as we talked together.

"We stood at the open door as he went to his car, me without a stitch on," she said. "John wants to take your training a bit further. He says he'll need an outlet for his sexual needs if ever I'm out of town. He wants me to buy you a butt plug to wear all the time. He says it'll help you walk like a woman. It'll also make it easier for him to use your pussy won't it Bernadette?"

12