Wife in a resort swimming pool

Story Info
Wife and stranger in a holiday resort swimming pool.
5.6k words
4.33
13.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers

To those sensitive judges who has all the time in the world to read through a whole story that's not in their taste and then make nasty comments afterwards, please note that this story involves me sharing my wife and it's a true story. If these kinds of stories offend you, please stop reading at this point. Should you continue to read all the way, please keep your comments to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------

To this day, we still don't know the name of the guy, but he royally fucked my wife.

Let me start at the beginning. As I always introduce us, we're black married couple from Soshanguve, North of Pretoria in South Africa. Towards the end of November 2021, just after the easing of the hard Covid-19 lockdown regulations and the resumption of almost normal life we booked a two day getaway at a resort called Out of Africa Lodge in Haartebeespoort. It is a popular tourist destination that we found through searching Google. It's a forty-five minutes drive from our house to the area which didn't cost an arm and a leg.

The resort is beautiful, situated at the foot of the Magaliesburg Mountains with beautiful hiking trails and bird life. The chalets are built in a village like style, meaning they are disconnected from each other by some kind of a yard to give each occupant some sense of privacy and that homely feeling. Each chalet has its own lapa. There is a shared swimming pool which was fortunately a few meters walk from our chalet. The chalets are self-catering, which is a plus because you can continue to cook the same kind of meals that you enjoy at home.

Our mini-vacation started on Friday afternoon and we booked out on Sunday. Our travel to the venue was exciting as it was the first time taking a long trip in two years. We felt like we needed a bit of fresh air outside our usual environment moreso because Pretoria does get uncomfortably hot around that time of the year.

The area around Haartebees is beautiful with dams, the greenery and mountains so my wife was busy taking pictures with her phone. We stopped for food at Nando's as we drove into Haartbees but before arriving at our venue. After a hearty meal, we headed to our final destination and booked in at around four in the afternoon.

After being shown to our chalet and settling in, we realized that we gonna have to stock up food and drinks to last us until Sunday morning. We then decided to drive out to town which was very close. We bought all the food and drinks that would last us for two days and headed back.

By the time we have packed everything in and started relaxing, it was almost seven in the evening. The sun had just gone down but it was still hot, so we decided to open our drinks and sit outside. We had an idle chat while sipping away at our drinks.

Around nine, it was relatively quiet but still hot. I suggested to my wife that maybe we should go and cool down in the pool. She agreed as she was also uncomfortable with the heat. We went inside the chalet to change. I wore my swim trunk and she decide that since it was dark outside and it didn't seem like the place was busy that night, she was just going to take her chances and swim in her panties, saving her swimming suit for the following day. She was wearing a white see-through g-string and she just wrapped a sarong over herself. You could see those hairs peeking on the sides of her panties and running down her thighs.

I did not complain nor attempt to convince her differently as I thought that I might score a naughty moment in the pool given that it had been long since we last did something wild outdoors

I refilled my glass of Southern Comfort Original and took a fresh long-tom can of Flying Fish cider for her. We started our walk to the pool which took less than three minutes since the pool was very close. There were lights around the swimming pool although not too bright to draw attention from far. We didn't meet anyone as we walked to the pool and there was no one at the pool either when we arrived, safe for one car that we saw parked in front of another chalet which was next to ours. We couldn't see if the lights inside were on or not because the curtains are thick. We therefore safely assumed that people were already asleep.

When we got to the pool, we put our drinks down and decided to dip in. We jumped into the pool, took one lap and went back to just seat on the edge, enjoying the coolness of the water as we chatted away. There was a plastic ball lying around in the pool so we started idly playing around with it.

Almost ten minutes down the line another black guy came walking from the same chalet that we passed with the car parked in front. He was around thirty years old and wearing a swim trunk, clearly out to cool off as well.

He politely greeted us, put his drinks down and sat on the edge not far from us with his feet in the water. He took out one beer from the three that he brought with and proceeded to open it and take a long swig. With another person not seated far from us, the conversation between me and my wife drifted towards soccer while we were throwing the ball to and fro between the two of us. She's an Orlando Pirates fan while I'm a die-heart Kaizer Chiefs supporter. All this while the lower parts of our bodies were submerged in the water with only our top parts from the waist up showing because we were not on the deep end.

The guy inadvertently joined in our conversation as he's a Pirates supporter too. We chatted for about a good twenty minutes when my wife indicated that her can was finished and she needed to head back to our chalet to grab another one. I gulped down the remaining bit in my glass and asked her to refill it as well whilst at it.

Seeing that when we arrived we did not have company, she left her sarong cloth on one of the pool chairs which was about ten steps away. It was only when she got out of the pool that I remembered that she was just wearing her ordinary see-through panties and not swimsuit. It was obviously wet and her black bush was clearly visible, with those hairs on the sides running down her creamy thighs.

The guy looked at her as she walked past him towards the chair to retrieve her cover cloth but I have no doubt that he saw an eye full. After she disappeared towards our chalet, the conversation between me and the guy continued as if nothing happened.

Eight minutes or so down the line my wife returned but this time around she took her cloth off closer to where myself and her were after putting the drinks down. She immediately got into the pool again. We continued chatting sports and a short while later we decided to stand on opposite sides of the pool and sort of play against each other. Call it water volleyball if you will. The idea was to score by punching the ball past each other.

The guy was watching fascinated. I asked him if he wanted to join us and he said "We're here to unwind, might as well". I then said to him "Since you're a Pirates fan, you might as well join my wife on the defending side because I'm beating her". They both laughed because it was all in good humor and holiday mood. Those of you who have read my previous submissions will know that I've watched my wife getting fucked and creampied several times, so I wasn't jealous with a stranger being in close proximity with her despite how nude she may have been. On the contrary, I started hoping that maybe we might have a good start to our two days stay.

We played for five minutes or so with me throwing the ball haphazardly to them and them having to dive in different directions to get it. Eventually I devised a plan in my mind and started throwing the ball right in the middle, either more towards the guy which would force my wife to scramble towards him or vice versa.

We would take breaks every so often to take a sip of our drinks and rest a bit. The idea was not to get tired but to just have fun and unwind.

Not long into me doing this, they started playing closer to each other and I started skillfully playing the ball higher above them. The guy was smart enough to say to my wife "Let me stand behind you so that I become the goalkeeper", so he moved behind her but close. From where I was standing, I had no doubt that their bodies were touching and with the guy having seen all what he saw when my wife got out of the pool earlier, I was convinced that he had a hard-on.

We played for maybe another three minutes with them fighting to catch the ball together and rubbing against each other in the process. My wife gave me this look that told me that she felt the guy's dick touching her under the water. I then asked her if her drink was still okay and she said that she needed one last can, which gave me an opportunity to also go and refill my glass again.

As I got out of the water, they were still in the water but by the edge, taking a break. I deliberately said to the both of them "I won't be long. You two don't get naughty while I'm away or else I'm going to use a belt on you". My wife then responded and said "We'll see if we can manage to behave" to which we all laughed. I went to our chalet and took my sweet time. I walked back about ten minutes down the line.

When I approached the pool, I noticed that they were still in the water but my wife was in front of the guy. His hands were in the water but below, equally my wife's left hand was in the water but moving. When I was close enough and the guy noticed me approaching, he moved away from my wife. When I got into the pool and with the help of the lights in the pool, I could clearly see the bulge in his trunk indicating that the trunk did not have underwear.

I put the drinks down and asked "Did you guys behave like I told you to?". The guy said "Yes" but my wife gave a low naughty laugh and said "If him making me feel his dick size under the water is called behaving then he's telling the truth". I said "Oh, that explains the sudden bulge in his trunks because it was not there when I left". We all laughed as the guy tried to defend himself. I asked what happened for things to get there and my wife said "After you left, he said while we were playing with the ball he got horny while we were touching, especially after seeing my transparent underwear earlier when I got out of the water. He said hairy women just puts him over the edge and he begged me to feel how hard I made him. When you approached he was feeling between my thighs and I was feeling how hard he is." I said to him "Look, I know that you're a normal man and with her wearing that panty, I doubted that you would be able to behave. It's just that I had to go and get the refills."

I then went on to say "You're lucky that I'm not the jealous type. Are you satisfied with what you felt or would you like to feel more?". I then looked at my wife and said "Okay baby, allow him to feel just a little bit more because I saw he did already anyway". She then moved closer to him and he looked a bit uncomfortable. My wife said to him "So now you're uncomfortable doing what you were doing in front of my husband". It was more a statement than a question. We were still standing on the edge of the pool, my wife between us but more closer to his side with our bodies immersed in the water from the waist down.

We were facing our drinks and we each took a sip from our respective drinks. I saw my wife's hand going down under the water again and noticed that she took hold of his hard dick in her hand again and started rubbing him. A short while later his hand also went under the water and I could see him running it up and down her thigh. Finally the activities underwater became more pronounced as their movements became more obvious.

I took a sip of my drink and turned to face them. My inaction probably emboldened the guy as he once again moved behind my wife and held her by the waist. My wife continued to tug on his engorged dick and his left hand held her steady by her waist while his right hand slipped into her panty and it's movement showed that he was busy fingering her. He would move the hand out every so often and run it up to her belly button to feel her happy trail and dip it back into the panty to finger her.

At this point, I figured that it was a forgone conclusion that he was going to fuck my wife although I thought we'd all walk back to either our chalet or his to continue what they have started. At that point my own dick was hard.

Not wanting to break the spell and allow the show to run its course, I moved closer and kissed my wife. It was at that point when the guy pushed my wife's panty down while standing behind her. He gently pushed her to bend forward, aimed his dick at her now exposed hairy cunt, squatted a little down to get a better entrance angle and pushed forward slightly. It was the first time I saw his weapon and fortunately he was almost my length except much thicker in circumference. I heard my wife take a deep breath and I knew then that he had penetrated her.

In disbelief and excitement, I asked him "So, you're going to fuck her right here?". He was breathing heavily and responded "I've been horny since that moment she went out of the pool the first time, sorry bro but she told me while you went to fetch your drinks that you might not mind us playing". He started slowly pushing in and out and my wife. My wife reached out one of her hands for me to hold her. The guy slowly picked up his pace and started pummeling her defenseless pussy. It was quiet in the pool now except for the heavy breathing from all three of us.

I moved in to kiss my wife, my hand dipping down to my wife's pussy to feel the friction between the stranger's dick and her pussy only to find his finger busy frigging her clit. By then she was breathing heavily and I knew that she was on the brink because she loves getting her clit being rubbed and her tits being sucked while getting fucked. I moved down and captured her left tit in my mouth and started sucking. The stranger continued to frig her clit while going fast and furious in her hairy muff. He kept saying in a low muffled voice "Oh fuck, oh my fuck! Your pussy is nice and hairy! Oh!". I kept moving my hand to where they were conjoined to feel that dick slicing in and out of her pussy. It was almost ten minutes that he has been fucking her. My dick was at its hardest ever. My wife was moaning softly as if in fear of drawing attention to our illicit activities in the pool, matching the tempo of the stranger's dick as it moved in and out of her.

Let's be honest about this, seeing a different woman's pussy for the first time will never fail to get you extremely hard and excited. Fucking a different pussy from the one that you're used to will just bring the animal out of you. Similarly, I guess the same goes for women, getting a different dick from what you're used to brings the horny slut that you are out.

The guy went for broke in my wife's hairy cunt. He was giving her a fucking of her life. He was royally fucking my wife and I was enjoying every minute of it. At some point while my hand was feeling how heated their privates were, his dick slipped out and I quickly held it and guided him back. He continued to plunge in and out of her while she was furiously kissing me.

Finally my wife gripped my hand hard and held her breath for almost a half a minute, her feet seemingly giving way under her. I knew right there and then that she was having an orgasm. Fortunately the guy held her steady while his hips seemed like they were on autopilot. He wasn't far behind her because he also suddenly gave one final thrust and held still while saying "Oh yeah, oh shit! Oooooooh shit! Aaaaaah!!!". My wife wife whimpered "Fuck! Mmmmmmmh, mmmmmmmh, mmmmmm!!" as she felt him spewing his hot cum deep inside her unprotected pussy. I returned to her mouth and she kissed me deeply as the stranger regained his strength and slowly pulled his now deflating fuck pole out of her.

He pulled his swim trunk back over his dick and jumped out of the pool, seating with his feet back in the water like he did when he initially joined us. My wife pulled her panty back on and I kissed her long and hard, tempted to enjoy my sloppy seconds on the spot. Instead I moved slightly back looking at her with a loving smile and horny eyes. She pulled water with her hands and threw it on her face as if to wash away the sweat.. I took a sip of my drink. That's when my wife jokingly said to the guy " Okay, when did we move from you feeling how hairy my pussy is to you filling it up with your cum?". He laughed softly and said "Sorry, I was too worked up. I couldn't resist how wet you were. I was about to burst".

My wife said "But I am in the water so I have to be wet". The guy said "Yes but you were wet wet". She said "Oh well" and we all laughed humorously. I chirped in and said to him "Atleast you got to feel how hairy she is and hopefully we made your getaway worth it". He said "Oh yes and thanks". I then said "Let's leave you to the pool then and go and rest".

We got out of the pool. My wife picked up her sarong and since it was just after eleven in the night, she just threw it over over her shoulders and we bid our fuck buddy good night. He thanked us again and we walked away.

Immediately when we got to our chalet, I pushed her back on the couch, pulled her feet apart and immediately entered her cum-filled pussy. I rode her slow at first while I asked her how she enjoyed the pool. She started by telling me "When you left to go and refill our drinks, we continued to idly throw the ball back and forth between the two of us very close to each other".

"He asked me if what I'm wearing is a swimsuit or just a panty. I asked him what he thought it is and he responded by saying it looks like a normal panty. I told him that since we went to the pool late, we thought that people would be asleep and therefore it would be safe to take a fifteen minutes dip to reduce the heat and head back to our chalet. I therefore didn't bother to wear a swimsuit and opted to take a dip in my normal panties. I was hoping that me and my husband can get a bit frisky but then you came along. The guy then said to me, no wonder I saw that dark bush in the front when you got out of the water earlier. I asked him why did he look in the first place and he just laughed and said it was difficult not to look because I was facing his direction".

She continued to tell me that "Knowing that you enjoy watching me getting fucked and getting sloppy seconds, I started feeling horny and went along with his naughty conversation. Moreso because of your words when you left, I knew that you hoped that something would happen". At this point I was starting to increase my speed of fucking her.

"He asked me if you're not jealous to leave me with him alone in the pool at this time of the night. I told him that you're not the jealous type. He asked me what I meant and I told him that we once had a threesome but I didn't elaborate. He then said so if I can touch those hairs he won't kill me when he comes out and I said no he won't that's why he jokingly said we should not get naughty while he's away. He told me that while we were playing with the ball and he was standing behind me, he noticed that I also have a beautiful butt and he has been hard since".

"I told him that I felt it several times when he touched me and he said to me, can we quickly get naughty before your husband returns? I asked him how naughty and he said he would like to just feel the hairs where my thighs meet. I said to him, just a quick feel and he said yes that will help him to feed his memory and cum before he sleeps. He came behind me and immediately put his hand in my panty. He rubbed my bush a little and then flicked my clit. He kept alternating between them. Remember I saw and felt how hard he was already before you left, so I wanted to feel what he's packing as well. When he started feeling my pussy I found his dick floating at the bottom of his trunk and hard. If you didn't appear, he was either going to cum in the water or he was going to fuck me because he could feel that I was wet and horny already". At this point I was really ready to add my load in her pussy as I was pumping in and out of my wife.

JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers
12