Wife Introduces Friend To Our FLR

Story Info
Wife introduces her friend to our Female Led Relationship.
750 words
4.15
42.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers

Annabelle and I had always kept the female led part of our relationship private. This changed one evening because of an offhand comment I made to one of her closest friends.

Laura, a dancer in her youth, doesn't look her fifty years, which is a few years older than us. Now an interior designer she was looking for a new job and had come for dinner and some support before an interview. She fretted over the interview as I walked her to her taxi and, fuelled by wine, I made an offhand comment in an attempt to cheer her up, "never forget the power of a good pair of tits in any negotiation".

I thought nothing more of my comment until I came home from work a few days later. Annabelle was in a visibly bad mood.

"I've just spoken to Laura".

"Oh, how did the job interview go?"

"Badly."

"There's always next time I suppose."

"What did you say to her?"

"Nothing, I haven't spoken to her since dinner the other night."

As I spoke, I remembered my comment. My face clearly registered my recall because Annabelle reacted.

"Yes, that, your comment about her tits. What were you thinking? She's in a vulnerable place at the moment, no job, no man and you say that the day before a job interview."

My apology only half accepted, Annabelle didn't mention it again until the weekend. I entered the bedroom on Friday night and on the bed was the chastity device we occasionally use for tease and denial games. I knew not to argue or question her and went to our adjoining bathroom, showered, dried off then returned naked. Annabelle put the cage on me and, as the click of the padlock sounded, announced that I would be locked for one month as punishment for my comment to Laura. This was longer than I'd ever been locked, I'd done twenty days before her birthday. I'd also be expected to apologise to Laura.

Three weeks later Laura came to dinner and as I returned from clearing the dishes Annabelle announced that it was time for my apology. I made a full and wholesome apology, which Laura accepted, but that wasn't the end of it. Annabelle announced that the next part of my punishment could now happen.

"Next part, what was the first?" Asked Laura.

"Chastity a month's chastity, he has a week to go."

"What?"

I started to blush. Annabelle had not to date told anyone about that side of our relationship and she was about to take it a lot further. For my part, after three weeks in chastity I would do anything she told me and half expected what came next.

"Show her".

I walked up to Laura, still sat at our dining table, and showed her my caged cock.

Fascinated, she closely examined and fondled my caged cock.

"Okay let's get on with the rest of the punishment."

In her hand Annabelle had the crop she uses when she spanks me.

"Laura, you may deliver the spanking, afterwards, he will reward you with an orgasm."

Laura clearly wasn't briefed on this, Annabelle was pushing the envelope.

"Oh, me. No, I can't I mean..."

"It's okay, he wants you to and don't worry, if you want, he'll be blindfolded when he pleasures you."

I knew that the alternative was a thrashing from Annabelle, who would be in a very bad mood.

"It's okay Laura, Annabelle is right, I want it to be you that punishes me tonight. Please."

Laura acquiesced and I stripped and took up position using one of the dining chairs to steady myself. The thirty strokes directed by Annabelle was painful and by the end I was weeping; but it would have been far worse had Annabelle done it. Annabelle then produced a blindfold and led us to the sofa. Blindfolded and on my knees, I awaited Laura to take up position. Her initial nerves had gone and as I was guided in I could smell her excitement. Unlike Annabelle, Laura didn't shave and as I kissed my way along her thigh to her pussy I was met with a thatch of hair.

It had been a while since she'd been with a man and it didn't take me long to bring her to a shuddering climax, her thighs exhorting a vice like grip on my head. Still blindfolded, naked and sore, I was led to our bedroom as Annabelle returned to see Laura to her taxi.

amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers