Wife Invites Neighbor

Story Info
Jessi invites Peter home when her husband Jon leaves to work.
911 words
3.29
36.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessi is in her 30s. She had quit her work two years ago to take a break. Jessi's husband, Jon, runs a start-up. Every morning he leaves to work at 9 am and returns home at 7 pm. Jessi has an amazing structure and dark hair. She lives in an apartment. The remaining 3 apartments in her floor are unoccupied. After Jon leaves to work, Jessi finds hard to spend the day alone at home.

For a few weeks Jessi watches Jon play tennis with his friends on weekends. One of them is Peter. Peter is dark-skinned and strong. He keeps talking to Jessi between games. During one of those conversations, Jessi learns Peter leaves to work at 12 pm. Peter also lives in an apartment next to Jon's and his balcony faces Jon's.

Soon Jessi starts chatting with Peter on WhatsApp. Jon wasn't aware of it. Jessi deletes the messages promptly. 8: 30 am Monday. As Jon was getting ready to leave to work and Jessi was taking shower, Jon was surprised to see a WhatsApp message on Jessi's phone. It was from Peter. Jon could not resist reading it. At 7:30 am Jessi had written Peter, "Jon will leave by 9. Can you come over by 9:30?" To this Peter had replied "9:30 is fine" and a smiley. Jon quickly picks up his second phone. Mutes it. Sets it up facing the living room sofa partly behind a book. Switches its video recording and leaves to work.

Jon could not focus on anything at work. His mind was occupied. Jon arrives home at 2:30 pm. Jessi opens the door. Asks him why he is early. Jon quickly picks up his phone without getting noticed. Tells Jessi he had a bad stomach and rushes into bathroom. He stops the video. Puts on his earphone. Starts watching it.

At 9:30 am the door bell rings. Jessi is wearing a brown pattern skirt and a grey tank top. Jon could hear Jessi open the door. Peter arrives silently. You can hear the door getting locked promptly.

Peter sits on the 3-seater sofa. He is wearing a training shorts and a crew neck tee. Jessi sits right next to him. No talks. No hi or hello. Jessi starts kissing him passionately. The kiss continues for a minute. Peter lifts Jessi's hand and runs his mouth under her clean shaven arm pits. He then inches his kisses to her neck, her cheeks and again to her lips. Jessi and Peter rolls and sucks each other's tongue.

Peter slips his hand under Jessi's tank top and gently squeezes her right boobs. Jessi moans softly. He reaches out and his left hand squeezes the other boobs. Jessi sits up and in one quick move removes the tank top. She unhooks her black bra and throws them down. The high resolution mobile camera perfectly captures her milky boobs. Peters wastes no time. He starts sucking her boobs like a hungry baby. Jessi relishes the moment closing her eyes. As Peter is busy sucking her boobs, Jessi slowly removes Peter's crew neck. His dark skinned body contrasts on her milky skin tone. Peter's cock contours his shorts.

Peter slips his fingers under Jessi's skirt and feels her soft silky skin. He moves his hand and pulls her black hipster panty. He removes it as easily as removing a hat. Jessi pulls down her skirt and her shockingly beautiful body occupies the phone screen. Her long legs are lovely. Her neatly trimmed black hair covering her cunt is nothing short of magic. Peter's natural instinct is to invite his tongue to taste the magic that just unfolded in front of him. As he nears her, Jessi pulls his shorts down and his cock springs out.

Peter gently spreads Jessi's legs and puts his tongue to action. His tongue enters her pussy as the phone captures every subtle moan in the room. He works his way down as far as his tongue could reach into Jessi. As he sucks and tastes her cunt, his hands continue to squeeze her boobs.

Jessi closed her eyes. Her moans got a bit louder as Peter's tongue got deeper. She could not take it anymore. She raises from the sofa quickly and pushes Peter onto the sofa. She quickly grabs his cock and starts sucking it. She plays the tip of his cock with her tongue. Moves her tongue through the length of his penis. Again pops it into her mouth and sucks it like a popsicle. She loves it.

Peter then makes a 69. As he moistens her vagina with his tongue, Jessi sucks his cock. The senses Peter triggers in Jessi makes her suck his cock like never before.

Peter now looks at Jessi's beauty. He know he has to finish this quickly as he runs the risk of someone coming home. He inserts his cock with great precision into Jessi's pussy. As he inserts his cock, Jessi loudly moans. He then goes on to fuck her smoothly and nicely. His entire cock goes in and comes out. Jessi bites her lip and she asks for more and more. Peter keeps pushing his cock and reaches his final stage. He knows he is going to cum. He pulls out just in time and releases his sperm on the floor. They lie on the sofa bare bodies hugging each other tightly for a few more minutes. The video continues as Peter leaves.