Wife is Hungry for BBC Tonight!

Story Info
The night the wife got hungry for BBC at my cost!
1.9k words
44.7k
38
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers

It is a beautiful Saturday afternoon just got done golfing with the wife. I asked you "What would you like to do now?"

She says "Dancing! I want to go dancing!"

I been begging you to go dancing with me for a while. So we decided we better take a four hour nap. We both woke up and started to get dressed.

I put on nice button up shirt and nice pants. You put on your tight green denim dress. Your black stirrup nylons, bright purple lace panties and your heeled boots. Your makeup is looking very very sexy. As I kiss the back of your neck making you moan. You turn around putting your arms around my neck and say "Go put your cage on. I want to tease you all night tonight. I will put your anklet on for you!"

So I walk to bedroom and lock my cock in the cage. I watch you put on your anklet with my key hanging on it. Well I hope it has the key.

We head to town. First dinner cause we're both very hungry. It is getting close to 10 now so we head to the club. We pay to get in and walk up to the bar and ordered our drinks. We head to a table. The music is hopping and the dance floor is crowded.

After we finish our drinks a slow song plays. I grab your hand and walk to the dance floor. We start dancing looking into each other eyes. I see you getting horny from the drink already. I feel your pelvis pushing up against my cage making you smile.

After the song we head back to table. You ask me to give you some money so we can have more to drink. I watch you strut your way up to the bar. I am noticing all eyes are on you. You strut back smiling at a black guy sitting at a table.

Another slow song started to play. So we finish our drinks and walk to the dance floor. I noticed the alcohol was taking effect on you. Now your hands are rubbing me up and down my arms, head, and my chest. I feel your pelvis pushing up against my caged cock again, you can feel it making you giggle.

You look up at me and say "I am so horny!"

The song ended and you asked me for some more money cause you wanted another drink. You strut to the bar looking over your shoulder looking at that black guy again smiling. I watch you strut your way back. Looking his way again when I noticed you licking your bright red lips. You sit down with me and handed me my drink.

You pick your foot up to show me your anklet. Wanting me to kiss the key, but there is no key as you laugh and say "Oops I put the wrong one on! I am so sorry honey! Mmm to bad. I am so horny I need some cock!"

We both are watching the dance floor. Every one is grinding and dancing. I see you sweating and breathing hard.

Another slow song was starting. I set my glass down to ask you, but that black guy walks over and asks you for a dance. You had that "Deer in the headlights" look on your face. You stood up looking at him and strutted your way out to the dance floor. I sit there watching both of you dance with each other.

He kisses your neck. Watching both of your hands feeling each other's body. After the song ended you strut up to the table holding his hand. You grab your drink and chugged it down. Slamming your drink on the table and say "Lets go! Where going for a ride!"

I watch you both walking in front of me giggling, talking and holding hands. We get to my truck you walk over to the passenger side and you say to me "Come open the door for us bitch!"

I walk over and open and hold the door for you. I watch you pull your skirt up a little and crawl into the back seat showing us your panties. You crawl all the way to the other side on your hands and knees. You turn around and smiled at us purring like a kitten.

He climbs in the back seat also. I am about to close the door you tell me "Push the front seat all the way forward!" I close back door and open the front door and slide the front seat all the way forward. I am watching you pulling at his belt and undoing his pants pulling them off as fast as you can.

I get in the driver seat and start the truck up. Looking in my rear view mirror watching your head bobbing up and down sucking his cock. I see his hand on your head as he moans telling me "Your wife is sucking my cock and she is a good cock sucker!"

I ask "Where am I driving to?"

You scream "Just drive!"

You say "Fuck your cock is so big!"

All I can see is your head bobbing up and down sucking his cock making slurping sounds. I am heading down the road. I watch you get up and lay on your back. Raising your legs up and pulling off your panties. Telling him "Hand them to my bitch!"

He hands them to me and says "Here you go bitch. Smell them panties. She got wet wanting my cock!"

I watch you rolling a condom on his cock. You tell me "Pull over and park this truck right now!"

So i pull in to a parking lot some light but still dark. I hear you both moaning and kissing. His ass is bouncing up and down fucking you hard. I hear you say "Your cock is so fucking big!" The hole time he is fucking you.

I hear him say "I am going to cum!"

I am watching your anklet foot wrap around his hips tight. Your arms around his shoulders. You both cum out loud. I hear him grunting and pushing his cock deep inside you. I hear both of you kissing each other. He leans up spent. You lean up with him cuddling in his chest as you stare at his cock.

You roll off his condom looking at him and said "Watch this!"

You slap the side of my face with his used condom and say "Hold this!"

I grab it and looked at you with a satisfied look on your face. He looks at you and says "So he is your bitch?" You smile and say "Yes he is! Watch he will do what he is told!"

You rest your foot on my seat and say "Kiss my foot!"

I lean over and kissed your foot. He chuckles when you say "Lay your seat back!"

I lean my seat back looking up at the roof. You grab my hair kissing me on my lips. Sticking your tongue deep in my mouth. Looking down at me and say "How does his dick taste!"

You smile at me and say "Tell me you love cock! Say it out loud!"

I obeyed and repeated "I love cock!"

You look over at him. Noticing him getting hard again. You rolled the used condom back on him. Climbed on top of his lap. Sticking his cock in your pussy and started riding him hard. I lay there staring at you both. You keep cumming over and over riding his huge cock. When he says "I am going to cum again!"

You sat down hard on him when he cums. You look over at me and say "Take us back to the bar."

I sat up and started the truck up and start driving back. I am watching him getting dressed in my mirror. Your watching him too. I pull up to the bar. and put the truck in park. I feel another slap on my face. Seeing him holding the condom. He says "Here is your dessert bitch!"

I am holding it when you say "Well come open the door for him bitch!"

I get out and walk over and open the door still holding his condom. His cock is still hanging out of his zipper when he says "Come smell my cock! Smell your wife's pussy juices all over it! Do it NOW!"

I hear you say "Go ahead do it! Before he gets mad!"

I lean down I can smell your pussy on his cock. He stands up and zips his pants up. Looking at you he says "Call me when you need a good fucking!" You smile and say "Sure will!"

You stay in the back seat. Legs spread relaxing. You tell me "Take me home!"

I jump in the truck and head home. I pull into the garage. You lean up and grab your panties. I ask you "What you want me to do with this condom?"

You say "Come over and carry me. My legs are way too weak to walk."

I walk over and open the door. You grab the condom and slide into my arms. I carry you inside to our bedroom. I sat you on the edge of the bed when you say "Kneel!"

I drop to my knees. You are dangling the condom in front of me and say "Can not let this go to waste!"

You command me to open my mouth. You squeeze the condom into my mouth then tell me "Swallow it!"

You look at me so happy. You lay back and tell me "Undress me for bed and put my jammies on!"

I take all your clothes off. When I noticed how red your pussy looks. It looks like you got fucked really hard. You tell me "Grab the key and unlock MY cock!"

I hurry to the jewelry box, cause I am so fucking hard I am in pain. My cock sprung out. You moan at me and say "Come up here and fuck me, but make it a quicky, cause it is sore from his big cock!"

I climb up between your legs holding your ankles as I slide my cock in. It is so lose I can barely feel your pussy. You whisper in my ear laughing "Go ahead honey put it in me!"

I am already in side you and you know it. You are just letting me know how big he was. I keep fucking you fast. You keep teasing me that you can not feel me when I exploded deep inside your pussy. I pull out looking down at your swelled, red, messy pussy. It is so red and stretched out you say "Hurry up its oozing out. Lick it out of me hurry!"

I go down on you licking our juices from your pussy. I slide up and kiss your shoulder and hug you tight telling you "I love you!"

You say "Mmm I love you more than you can imagine. Thank you!"

I try to kiss you on your lips. You stop me and kiss me on my cheek holding your hand out saying "Tell me you love cum please!"

I kiss your wedding ring and said "I love cum Master!" As we fall asleep in each other's arms!

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 5 years ago
Difficult to read

At first I thought that English might be a second language so I read bits and pieces of a few of your other stories to see what I could discern from them. It appears that is not the case.

Second Person is damn hard to use. Mixing present tense and past tense made this hard to read. Misusing prepositions, leaving out articles, incorrect comma usage, and misspellings make it even harder to read.

Almost every author seems to at one point or another, try 2nd Person. A few manage it successfully, most do not. This story needs some significant cleaning up. Then you can enjoy suffering the slings and arrows of the 'Hate all cuck stories crowd' without us grammar police piling on(see what I did there?). I admire your nerve for heading into the LW minefield. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad

Why would people that hate this kind of story read it and then talk trash.

The story was good but predictable and fast but still not a bad read.

Thanks for the story keep doing more.

L

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anklet Adventure Pt. 01 Wife discovers anklet and cuckolds with bbc.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
Cuckold to the Max He becomes a cuckold, but who gets to breed his wife?in Interracial Love
More Stories