Wife Joins In on the Prank Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife and her coworkers tease the intern at the retreat.
6.8k words
4.76
95.7k
333

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyralout
spyralout
604 Followers

NOTE: This is an exhibitionist story that involves themes of cheating, hotwifing and cuckolding. If you do not enjoy this, please read a different story. Also, special thanks to the folks who gave me great editing feedback including CarpeCollum, 2soon2no and others. Enjoy!

* * *

The five of us were enjoying the hot Mexican sun at the resort pool during my wife Krista's company retreat. She was applying sunscreen to my back when the three sales guys burst into laughter, obviously sharing a joke. She looked their way and smiled. "What's so funny?"

There was an awkwardly long pause while they looked at each other. Then Tucker spoke up, "Krista, we have to tell you something."

"Okay," she said.

"We've been playing a prank on the intern for the last couple weeks. And it kind of involves you."

"What's the prank?"

"We were all at happy hour a couple weeks ago. We got talking about which girls in the office were hot." He winced as he heard the words come out of his mouth. "It's just a thing guys do. We didn't mean anything by it." He hesitated, glancing at Krista who nodded for him to continue.

Tucker shifted his muscular frame uncomfortably and then continued. "When it comes to Theo, turns out he's nuts about you! Thinks you're like the hottest woman he's seen in his life." Tucker flashed a million dollar smile that had no doubt won him more than a few sales deals. "Total. Fantasy. Material." My wife flushed and seemed to soften a bit. I could tell she was flattered.

Rob picked up the story, giggling excitedly. "Yeah and you know Tucker. He's gotta fuck with Theo. Too good an opportunity to pass up, right? So he starts going 'Krista? Interesting. You know about her past right?' And Theo says 'No, what do you mean?' And Tucker goes 'Oh yeah before she took the marketing job with us, she was a stripper.'"

My wife went pale, all of the color leaving her face.

Tucker quickly continued. "We were just winding him up. I mean, no one would believe that, right? But he does. So I figure I make it more and more outrageous until he gets the joke. I tell him you gave up stripping but now you're a swinger. Every time you come back from lunch freshly showered it's because you're screwing a different guy. And the kid is so fucking gullible, he just buys it all." Krista was wide-eyed, her mouth agape in disbelief.

"So at this point it's too much. I can't just let the kid off the hook and tell him we're fucking with him. It's too fucking good. So we've been jerking his chain all week about it. It's hilarious." Tucker was nodding his head with a self-satisfied grin.

Rob chimed in, "Yeah last week after you came back from the gym, I told him that you'd just finished a threesome with a couple that I know." Rob was barely able to stifle his laughter.

My wife stood staring at them in stunned silence. And so did I, for a second. And then I couldn't help myself. I burst out laughing. It was funny after all. I looked at my wife unsure of how she would react and whether I was in deep shit for siding with these neanderthals.

The corner of her lip twitched and then she roared back with a deep authentic belly laugh. Thank God she was laughing. As soon as the guys saw that she wasn't offended they burst out, too.

I should explain that my wife is very conservative. Don't get me wrong, we have a great, if predictable, sex life. But outside the bedroom, she blushes when the subject of sex comes up. She never intentionally wears revealing clothing, even though she has an incredible body. I say 'intentionally' because she works out a lot and I love the way she looks in her tight yoga pants. But she doesn't think of that as sexy and would probably be embarrassed if she knew others did.

So the idea that this kid would believe that she was a former stripper and current swinger really was funny. He obviously didn't know her at all and was super gullible.

Joe spoke for the first time. "I hope you're not offended." He moved his sunglasses to the top of his well groomed salt and pepper hair. His steady blue eyes made contact with Krista's. "We really weren't trying to upset or objectify you. It's just a silly prank that got a bit out of hand."

"I'm not offended," she said. "In fact it's pretty freaking hilarious." My wife smiled. "Theo," she shook her head and chewed on the word. "So what were you guys laughing at just now?"

Tucker handed her his phone. It was open to a group chat with the sales guys and the intern. The last texts read:

TUCKER: Bro it's really too bad that you can't make it down here. You had the chance to spend this whole time around Krista.

THEO: This fucking blizzard! I am so pissed. Are you guys going to hang out with her a lot?

TUCKER: Dude, like 24/7. She's prob going to really let loose with all the booze down here, too.

THEO: FUCK! I want to be there so bad. I wonder if I can drive down.

Krista smiled, raised an eyebrow, and started to type.

TUCKER: Drive? It's like 40 hrs. Would u rly do that just to see her in a swimsuit?

She hit send and started to hand the phone back to Tucker, but it buzzed before she made it that far. Krista read the response aloud.

THEO: I would lick the lint off a moose's ass to see her in a swimsuit.

Everyone burst into laughter. Krista giggled, "I don't even know what that means." The phone buzzed again in her hands.

THEO: Did her husband make it down?

She quickly typed a response.

TUCKER: No. Stuck in the storm too. So she'll prolly be flirting hard with everyone. Too bad you're gonna miss it.

She handed the phone back to Tucker. "This is fun," she grinned. Then she glanced at me sheepishly.

We were in Mexico to celebrate a record year for the startup my wife worked at. The CEO had invited all employees and their spouses, but a blizzard back home had thrown a wrench in things.

The retreat was timed around a trade show in Las Vegas attended by the sales team and Krista, who was head of marketing. They arrived from Vegas this morning and I flew in from Arizona where I had been visiting my brother for a few days. Better than being home alone.

But the rest of the employees and spouses were stuck back home, in about a foot of snow. The entire airport had been shut down and the mess of rebookings meant they wouldn't make it out for a couple of days, if at all.

Tucker had been typing in the group chat, chuckling to himself. Suddenly he was shaking his head. "Fucking pervert."

He handed his phone back to Krista. "How do you want me to handle this? I can tell him it's too creepy. Or maybe it's time to end this thing?" She scanned the chat.

THEO: I'd lose my shit if she flirted with me. I just wanna see that body. Will you see her by the pool?

TUCKER: At the pool with her now! She has a killer bod. Sure she'll be tanning it all week.

THEO: FUCK! DUDE! Is she in a swimsuit? Can you send a pic???

My wife was silent for a moment. Then she stood up. "Hang on," she said and quickly left the pool area.

Tucker looked at me. "Dude, I'm sorry. I didn't offend her, did I?"

"I doubt it," I responded. "But you really should have told her about it sooner. You're lucky that she seems to enjoy being in on the joke."

"Yeah, man I feel bad. We just got carried away, you know? Listen, if we cross the line, you just tell me okay?"

"Krista can set her own boundaries. She'll tell you if you go too far."

Ten minutes later, my wife walked back into the pool area. She had changed out of her conservative one-piece swimsuit and into her blue bikini. She strode confidently towards our group with a wry smile on her face, knowing that all eyes were on her.

"A former stripper wouldn't be caught dead in a one-piece, would she?" she said with a wink. Despite her confident pose, I could tell she was self conscious and probably nervous as hell.

Krista has an absolutely perfect body. Slender, fit, and feminine with curves in all the right places. Her breasts are above average for her frame and her ass is like a tight perfect peach. The bikini she wore, while still relatively modest, showed off her toned midriff, ample cleavage and perky tits.

She was a little overweight in high school and still has self-image issues because of it. Once she was living on her own, she took charge of her life. She had become driven to make herself a little better every day. Her daily exercise routine varied and might include yoga, stationary bike, rock climbing, or running. And it wasn't just fitness. She applied that constant self improvement mentally to every aspect of her life.

Incredibly, she didn't realize how amazing she had become. To say I married "up" is an understatement. That fact was obvious to everyone except my wife. And that was fine with me.

Rob burst out. "Holy shit! Where've you been hiding that body?" Joe shot him a stern glare. "Sorry, you're just in really great shape."

Krista did not seem offended. In fact she seemed emboldened. She planted her hand on her hip and struck a pose. "Good enough to pass for an ex-stripper?" The three sales guys were staring unabashedly at her body. It made me swell with pride to see the way they gawked at her. My wife soaked it in for a long moment, then sat down in her lounge chair.

She picked up her bottle of tanning lotion and began applying it to her newly exposed midsection. "Well, are you going to take a photo for Theo?"

That snapped them out of their reverie. "Sure!" Tucker jumped to his feet with his phone in hand. "Don't look at the camera," he instructed. "Act like you don't know I'm taking a picture." She resumed applying her lotion while Tucker took a few shots. "Good. Let me get a few angles and we'll see what looks best."

An impromptu modeling session broke out. Tucker directed my wife who obediently complied. "Lean back a bit. Bend your right leg. Beautiful. Look towards the pool. Rub the lotion into your stomach. Point your toes. That's great." He took picture after picture from different viewpoints.

She was eating it up, playing the role of the swimsuit model perfectly. The lotion made her skin sparkle in the late afternoon sun. Her chest was thrust forward, accentuating her tits. Her hardening nipples announced their arrival.

I had never seen her flaunt her body like this before. She was always uncomfortable being the center of attention. I think hearing about Theo's crush on her and seeing the sales guys' reaction to her swimsuit had really boosted her confidence.

I was becoming aroused. It was hot seeing the guys drool over my wife's body. I had to shift in my chair so my burgeoning erection did not become obvious. I looked over at Rob and Joe and could tell they were having a similar reaction.

There was absolute silence among our group. A shared fear that any noise could break the spell. The tension was thick and I could feel it in the pit of my stomach as my blood rushed further south.

Krista finally ended the moment. "Ok, I think we got it," she said with a smile. She reached out for Tucker's phone, then began swiping through the photos.

I could see her deleting a couple and swiping back and forth. Then she pulled up the group chat and started typing. She waited for a response, typed again, smiled to herself, then addressed the group.

"I just told Theo, or I guess, Tucker just told Theo that if he shares the photo he's fired. Promise me you won't share it either. This is fun, but does not leave this group. Understand?"

She looked at each of them one by one. They were quick to nod their assent, knowing it meant they would get a copy of the photo as well. Tucker spoke up. "Of course we won't share it. This is just for a laugh."

Satisfied, my wife turned back to the phone and sent a picture. Rob and Joe quickly pulled out their phones, eagerly waiting for their copy to arrive. Krista handed the phone back to Tucker, who looked at the screen. "Nice choice, Krista. You look stunning."

The phones buzzed again and Tucker read Theo's response aloud. "OMG she's even hotter than I imagined!!! I would give my left nut to lick the sweat from her abs." The group burst into laughter.

After another round of drinks at the pool, we decided to head inside to shower and clean up for dinner. After agonizing over what to wear, Krista finally stepped out of the bathroom wearing a dress.

"I brought this in case you and I had a chance to sneak away for a date night. Think it's too revealing for tonight?"

The dress was made out of a subtly ribbed fabric that was baby blue and maybe slightly sheer. The top was a wide scoop neck and the dress stopped about mid thigh. A line of five snaps started in her cleavage and ended well below the bottom of her breasts. She currently wore it with the top snap undone, hinting at the valley underneath.

It was so thin and form fitting you could see every curve of her body, including the flare of her hip bones and the "v" of her abs. Her panty line was visible and you could almost make out the color of her dark thong. She was breathtaking.

This was an unusually revealing dress for Krista, even for a date night. But I really wanted to see her wear it. I tried to lighten the mood. "Babe, this dress is nothing! You used to show your tits on stage for singles."

"Very funny, mister," she said and punched me lightly in the arm. "I would've been a feature performer," she joked. "They would have been tossing me fives!"

"Hundreds!" I chuckled. "Truth be told, babe, I don't think you own anything too revealing. You should wear it. You look gorgeous. I'm going to be so proud to have you on my arm tonight."

"Aww, thanks honey," she smiled. "I know this is just a silly little prank, but it's made me feel desirable and excited. I'm having fun!"

I knew she was flattered that the intern had such a crush on her. She could also feel the attraction of the sales guys, even if that was mostly unsaid. The power that this game was giving her seemed to arouse her. "I'm having fun, too, babe," I said.

"Does it bother you having the guys talk about my body? Doesn't it make you jealous?"

In truth, I had some mixed feelings. I was a bit nervous about where things might lead and I certainly didn't want it to get out of hand. But it was all in good fun and I felt the guys would stop if Krista became uncomfortable. This was also the best boost to her confidence she'd had in years and I didn't want to say anything to put a damper on that.

"No, it doesn't bother me. Nothing wrong with innocent teasing. I might get a bit jealous, but it's also a turn on. It's exciting knowing all these guys have the hots for my wife, but I get to take her home at the end of the night."

"Oh yeah? You find that hot?" she slinked towards me with a teasing grin. She pressed her body against mine and our lips met. Her tongue searched for mine and found it and gave a promise of things to come later. Her hand sank to my bulging package and discovered its hardness. She slowly pulled back and looked up into my eyes, still holding onto my cock.

"I guess you do find it hot. I'll take care of that later, stud." She winked. "Now let's go before we're late." She turned and started towards the door, while I tried to catch my breath.

When we first arrived at the restaurant, I could tell my wife was a little insecure. But some compliments from her coworkers quickly loosened her up.

Dinner was excellent. Tucker ordered for the table and splurged on the best of everything since the company was paying and the boss was not here to object.

Even though there was a lot of talk about work I enjoyed seeing my wife in her element. The guys clearly thought she was an asset to the company and there was a lot of good natured banter back and forth.

Every now and then the topic would come back to ongoing prank on Theo and everyone would have a good laugh. The group seemed to really respect the way Krista was handling it.

The drinks flowed constantly at dinner and Tucker kept ordering rounds for the table. My wife did not have the best tolerance in the world. After a couple drinks at the pool and another few at dinner, I could tell she was getting tipsy. I was feeling a pretty strong buzz as well.

At one point, she excused herself to the bathroom. When she came back I noticed an extra snap on her dress was undone, revealing a lot more cleavage and the edge of her black lace bra. I wasn't the only one who noticed as I saw the other three guys trying not to get caught checking her out.

After dinner we went back to a bar at the resort and there was a live band playing. Tucker ordered a round of tequila shots and gave a cheesy toast about team building.

The band was great, playing cover songs with a good beat. Before long, Krista was pulling me up on the dance floor. She loved to dance and, damn, did she know how to move her body. It was one of the few activities that gave her the freedom to move in a sensual way without being self-conscious.

At first the sales guys stood by and watched, mesmerized by her uninhibited moves. But the alcohol and their desire to be close to Krista had them up on the dance floor shortly after.

After a few songs, I needed a restroom break and another beer. I left my wife on the dance floor with her coworkers.

When I came back, Krista was dancing very close to Tucker, with her ass snuggled into his crotch. Tucker's hands were in the air, not on my wife, but his body was completely pressed against her backside and he was grinding into her to the beat of the music. Rob was a few feet away, taking pictures of the two of them with his phone. Joe danced awkwardly by himself close by.

Krista saw me, smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "For Theo!" she shouted.

Tucker's hands fell to her waist and grabbed her hips as they continued to grind. My wife folded in half, showing her flexibility and planting her hands on the floor. In this position her dress rode up to just below the bottom of her ass cheeks. Tucker bumped his groin against her ass in a perverse doggy style while Rob continued to take photos.

When she came back up, I noticed that the third snap on her dress was undone. The inner third of her bra cups were clearly visible. I couldn't tell if the black lace bra was sheer or just meant to look like it, but if she moved the wrong way I'd find out. Her areola was just barely out of view. The fourth snap was level with the bottom of her breasts and looked like it was hanging on for dear life.

Tucker motioned for Joe to come over to join them. Joe complied and stood in front of Krista, looking unsure of what to do. My wife took the lead, running her hands up and down his chest as she danced. She spun him around and made a coworker sandwich as all three of them gyrated to the beat. Krista's hands wrapped around Joe's front and explored his torso, hips and thighs. She winked at me and smiled wickedly for the camera that Rob was pointing at them.

Tucker took the cue from Krista and wrapped his hands around her, sliding over her abs and hips. He avoided touching her anywhere overtly offensive, but he was getting a great feel of her body. And his dick continued dry humping her ass cheeks.

Joe seemed a bit uncomfortable and Rob gestured for him to switch places. As Joe turned to take the phone, I could see he had a bulging erection in his pants. I found I had the same issue and discretely adjusted my package while I looked at the scene from the sidelines.

Soon Krista had both Rob and Tucker's hands all over her body. Rob was somehow showing less deference to my wife's modesty than Tucker. Although neither was openly touching her breasts as far as I could tell. Yet.

I decided that this was getting out of hand. A strange cocktail of emotions bubbled through my veins. Yes, I was jealous. But we have a rock solid relationship and I knew she would never cheat. In fact, she probably only felt comfortable doing this because I was here. So my jealousy was irrational, even if ever-present.

spyralout
spyralout
604 Followers
12