Wife Joins In on the Prank Ch. 04

Story Info
Lap dancing turns caliente.
11k words
4.69
38.3k
142

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyralout
spyralout
599 Followers

"Hey Kristal," Rob said, using my wife's stage name, "how much for a lap dance?"

Krista exhaled slowly. She was laying on the floor of the living room in Tucker's suite. She was topless, wearing only a black thong and thigh-high stockings. She had just masturbated to a huge climax with her hand inside her panties in front of her three coworkers.

"I'm not a cheap stripper, Rob," she replied. "It's fifty bucks a dance."

I don't think Rob knew if she was serious or not, but he had nothing to lose. He pulled out his wallet and looked dismayed to find it empty. Joe checked his and smiled as he pulled out three twenties.

Krista looked at me as I lay on the ground next to her. "I guess it's what I would do," she said. "If I was a stripper, coming out of retirement."

I helped her to her feet. I was still holding Tucker's phone which I'd used to capture scores of pictures and videos of her strip show. No doubt Tucker would send a few of these on to Theo for the ongoing prank, and then keep the rest for his own purposes.

Despite her recent orgasm, my wife's body language told me she was still incredibly aroused. She was insatiable. Playing the role of this sex vixen had somehow corrupted her. Not that I was complaining.

The jury was out on whether this was an exciting new chapter of our marriage or a disastrous turn of events. For now, my throbbing erection was in charge and it wanted to see more.

"Found a lap dance playlist!" Joe said, as he typed into his phone. Soon after, "Pour Some Sugar on Me" came blaring through the speakers.

Krista picked her bra up off the floor and hesitated. I sensed she was debating whether or not to put it back on. It was one thing to show her bare breasts to the guys. Quite another to be topless in close proximity to their eager hands and mouths.

She looked incredible. Her tan skin glowed from the day's sun. She'd also worked up a slight sheen of sweat from her erotic dancing. Her hard nipples and flushed cheeks broadcast her arousal.

She tossed the bra to the side of the room. Decision made, I guess.

I was a little worried about how far things might go. The continual alcohol and perpetual sexual tension had gotten to all of us. I'm not sure how in control of herself Krista was. And I could see in their eyes that the guys were ready to be much more assertive about their desires. I made a mental note to keep an eye on Rob.

My one comfort was that my wife had given me a safe word. If I said the Spanish word for cold, she would immediately stop the action. It was the only reason I hadn't objected to the lap dances and suggested we head back to our hotel room for the night.

For that matter, she had given me a "sex" word, too. The Spanish word for hot. If I said "caliente", she promised to drop everything and fuck me right away. It was a gesture from her to show that, even as she flirted with these other guys, she was still mine and I could have her at any time.

Krista moved to Joe, who sat on the couch. He looked up at her with wide eyes, unable to believe his luck.

"Just one song each." Krista said. "Enough to show Theo what he's missing. And only if you can afford it, of course." She pulled the strap of her thong away from her body and looked at Joe expectantly. He placed three twenty dollar bills against her hip and she snapped the strap into place.

Rob nudged Tucker on the next couch, who was shuffling through his wallet. Tucker fished out some bills and shared them with Rob.

"Okay, skip this one," Krista said. "I need more of a beat." Joe obliged and the next song came on. It started with funky guitar strumming, a lively beat and an unmistakable moan by Prince.

You don't have to be beautiful

To turn me on

The song was one of my wife's favorites and her hips were instantly locked into the rhythm. Joe sat on the couch, his leg bouncing with excitement. She bent down and put her hands on his knees, quieting his leg. Her bare tits hung down. She pressed his thighs apart and moved into the space in between. I moved over with Tucket's phone to get a better angle of the two of them.

Krista twisted her body to the music as she walked her hands up Joe's thighs. She rested her hands on the pockets of his khaki pants and looked at his crotch. He was at least partially erect and an outline of his cock was visible. It ran from his groin and curved up to his waistband towards his left pocket. Krista's hand was just a finger's width from the edge of his dick.

It looked big. Actually, it looked like the trunk of a small elephant. She licked her lips and then looked into Joe's eyes. "Wow, Joe," she said.

She leaned down and buried her face in his crotch. Then she slid up along his body. Her breasts pressed into the bulge in his lap. She climbed her hands up his flat stomach to his chest and shoulders. Her breasts dragged along his torso as they followed. She ended with her face right in front of his. Their noses were almost touching as she looked into his eyes.

Ain't no particular sign

I'm more compatible with

She cocked her head to the side and looked down at his lips. I could see Joe's breath quickening.

I just want your extra time and your

Kiss

On the word "kiss," she gave Joe a peck on the lips. He was dumbfounded. Then she stood and turned away from him.

She wiggled her butt to the beat and then sat in his lap. She leaned back against him and began to grind her ass back and forth. Joe was breathing heavily and sitting on his hands, as if he didn't trust himself. Krista grabbed his wrists and placed his hands on her hips. Joe sighed and closed his eyes at the touch of her flesh.

I want to be your fantasy

Maybe you could be mine

You just leave it all up to me

We could have a good time, uh

Krista leaned her head back into the crook of Joe's neck. Then she moved his hand to her belly which undulated under his fingers. She raised her arm and ran her fingers through his hair as she nuzzled her nose into his ear.

She could have been a Playboy centerfold as she arched her back. Her rock hard nipples, engorged breasts and long, lean muscles of her abs looked stunning in the soft lighting of the room. I tried my best to do her justice but my photography skills felt inadequate to capture how truly transcendent she looked. At that moment, I thought she deserved a better photographer.

I looked over at Rob who was staring at Krista with a slack jaw, flagrantly massaging the thick lump in his lap.

As the second chorus began, my wife twisted her body in Joe's lap until she was facing him. She straddled his waist and sat on his bulge with her hands around his neck.

Ain't no particular sign

I'm more compatible with

I just want your extra time and your

Kiss

At the word "kiss", she leaned in again. Her tongue darted out and licked Joe's lips. His eyes shot open to see her wicked grin.

She continued to grind herself on his lap. I was sure she was sliding her thong covered pussy right along the length of his hard erection. My own cock was aching to be touched and I was extremely jealous of Joe.

Krista moved Joe's hands from her hips and placed them on her ass. "Come on, Joe," she urged. "Don't be shy." He gripped her ass cheeks as she continued to slide in his lap.

Then she reached up and unbuttoned his shirt as she rode his lap to the beat. When the last button was undone, she spread his shirt wide to expose his chest.

Joe had a hairy chest. It wasn't overgrown, but had a pleasant, masculine amount of hair. He was fit but not overly muscled. Built like Sean Connery in his Bond years. Krista smiled and ran her fingers through Joe's chest hair. I had only a few wisps on my chest and I sensed that she was enjoying the feel of something different between her fingers.

She leaned down and took one of Joe's nipples into her mouth with a playful bite. He made a fake "ow" sound and then she licked his chest. She moved her mouth to his neck as her bare breasts pressed against his chest.

Krista humped his lap aggressively now. Joe's hands were firm on her ass, no doubt guiding her hips as her pussy slid up and down the length of his erection. He closed his eyes and tilted his head towards the ceiling.

My wife held Joe's jaw in her hands as she worked their groins together. She was panting while he seemed to be holding his breath. The final chorus of the song approached.

I switched to video, nervous about what was coming during the climax of the song but not wanting to miss any of it.

Ain't no particular sign

I'm more compatible with

I just want your extra time and your

Kiss

Krista leaned in and kissed Joe right on the lips. She held her mouth against his as her hips continued to buck. Joe groaned loudly. Her tongue advanced and his lips separated to welcome it. They began making out. Joe's hips made jagged thrusts up into my wife as he moaned into their kiss.

He held her ass to slow her humping as their tongues tangled with each other. For some reason, seeing her tongue in another man's mouth was more difficult for me than her nudity. It was a level of intimacy with her that I wasn't sure I was ready to share. I zoomed in to capture their tongues on the video, unable to look away.

The next song had come on the speakers. "Cherry Pie" by Warrant. Krista broke the kiss and said softly, "Thanks Joe." She unfolded herself off his lap. He was in a daze. I noticed a wet spot by the pocket of his pants.

Krista collected herself. She pulled the cash out of her thong and handed it to me. Her eyes searched mine for a second and she found my arousal staring back at her. She bit her lip and looked around the room.

Tucker and Rob both smiled at her and held up their cash. Krista walked past Rob and stuck her tongue out at him. Then she stopped in front of Tucker and snatched his cash.

"I can't dance to this crap," she said. "Skip it, Joe." It took some effort for Joe to move enough to click the button on his phone, but he eventually managed it.

The opening clap-beat of the next song was immediately recognizable, along with Britney's hushed voice. Krista smiled and grooved to the beat.

I know I may be young

But I've got feelings too

She faced Tucker and sat on the floor between his legs. Then she laid back on the ground, echoing the position she'd just masturbated in. This time, she kept her knees together and raised both of her stocking covered feet to Tucker's lap.

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl

Well did you ever think it'd be okay

For me to step into in this world

Krista wiggled her hips on the floor while her feet explored Tucker's hips, waistband and thighs. Her red painted toes gripped at his clothes and danced around the tent pole in the middle of his lap, but didn't touch it directly.

By now it was obvious to me that Tucker had a thing for my wife's feet. I guess it was obvious to her, too. She did have beautiful feet and she maintained them very well. I can't say that I ever had a thing for feet, but I understood it was fairly common. I got the feeling that Krista enjoyed having him lust after a body part of hers that I was always rather indifferent to.

Tucker's libido was like a caged animal and I captured his expression in a photo. I thought Krista would enjoy seeing what she was doing to him.

Get it get it, whoa

Get it get it, get it get it, whoa

She closed her feet together around his lap teepee, her arches perfectly cupping its girth. Tucker sighed and rolled his head back. His hands enclosed the top of her feet and held them in place around his erection.

Then she began sliding up and down his length. I couldn't tell if she was moving her legs or he was moving her feet but the effect was the same. He growled and narrowed his eyes.

I captured a video that started with the expression on his face and panned down to his lap as her feet worked his bulging crotch. Then she raised both feet straight into the air.

I'm a slave 4 U

I won't deny it

I'm not trying to hide it

Krista pushed her right stocking up over her knee. Then she presented her leg to Tucker. He slowly pulled the stocking, dragging it over her pointed toes and off completely. He whipped it in the air like a helicopter and flung it across the room while Rob cheered him on.

They repeated the process with the other leg. This time Tucker crumpled the stocking and stuffed it into his pocket. Now the only remaining garment on my wife was her small black thong.

Tucker held her foot in his hand. He leaned forward and brought it to his mouth. Krista chortled when he kissed her sole. She was ticklish. Tucker popped her big toe into his mouth and began to suck. Her giggling turned to awe. "Oh!" she exclaimed sensually.

They locked eyes with each other as his mouth tasted each of her toes. When he was done, she got on her knees between his legs.

Baby

Don't you wanna

Dance up on me?

She peered into his eyes and bit her lip. Her body swayed to the music while she pinched her nipples. They were extremely hard.

Her gaze traveled down his body towards the bulge in his lap. She leaned forward and rested her head on his thigh. She licked her lips while staring at his crotch, as she ran her hand slowly up his other thigh.

Her palm briefly rubbed a circle over his bulge and then she reached up to grasp his belt. I watched in slow motion as my wife undid Tucker's belt, opened the button of his pants and began to unzip his fly.

He glanced in my direction with an enigmatic expression, but it was not to ask permission. Then he quickly looked back to my wife in his lap.

She pulled the fly apart to reveal his black boxer briefs. He raised his butt as she scooted his pants down, just off his hip. The complete outline of his package was visible now. We could all clearly see the form of the head of his cock as it strained against the briefs.

I'm a slave 4 U

I cannot hold it

I cannot control it

Krista was spellbound. Immediately her fingertips traced the length of his pole. She leaned in and planted small kisses on the black fabric up the length of his shaft. Then she tilted her head and wrapped her lips around it.

In some ways it felt like payback for the oral sex he had delivered through her panties. Tucker groaned in ecstasy as his cock twitched in his lap. I captured a photo of Krista's lips enveloping his bulky knob, which was sheathed in black fabric.

Krista pulled off and looked at him with simmering intensity. Her fingers found the waistband of his boxers. She pulled it open and leaned forward to peer inside, getting an unobstructed view of his cock. Then she let go. The waistband snapped loudly back into place as Tucker flinched.

With a coy smirk, she stood and turned around. She bent at the waist and thrust her ass at him, wiggling it in his face. Her small thong was so close, I was sure Tucker was inhaling the potent musk of her arousal.

She traced her hands from her delicate ankles, up the back of her toned legs to her butt. We all followed the path of her fingers, the guys with their eyes and me through the video finder on Tucker's phone.

Then she grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart slightly. It caused the edges of her anus to appear around the thin thong. She was once again lewdly offering herself to Tucker.

Get it get it, get it get it, whoa

Get it get it, get it get it, whoa

Suddenly Krista slapped her butt, hard enough to produce a loud clap. It startled all of us and left a mark that began to redden.

She sank down onto Tucker, twisting until she lay face down across his lap. She bucked her hips up and down, grinding her pubic area into his boxers along to the beat.

Then she reached back with both hands and grabbed her butt. She arched her back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. The thong disappeared deep into her crack. Tucker looked thirstily into the crease of her cheeks.

His hand was rubbing her upper thigh, but she reached back and moved it to her ass. Tucker gripped her cheek in his fingers. His lip snarled as he massaged her tanned globe.

"Spank me, Tuck," my wife said. I switched to video.

Tucker raised his hand in the air and came down with a loud thwack. Krista yelped. She crossed her arms behind her back and squirmed her reddening ass in his lap.

"Again," she pleaded. Tucker took hold of her wrists with one of his large hands. Then he raised the other in the air and brought it down, harder than before.

She began to tremble and her breathing became uneven. I had never seen this submissive side of her before. It ignited a primal urge inside me. Made me want to dominate her and remind her that she belonged to me.

Krista sat up, facing away from him on his lap. She held his thighs and began to grind her ass back and forth.

I really wanna do what you want me to

(Uh uh uh uh)

Baby

Don't you wanna

Dance up on me?

Tucker's hands moved to her waist as she slid over his lap more and more aggressively. I saw the outline of his shaft bursting against his thin briefs as it bisected her ass. Krista was sliding over it like she was on rails.

I felt a lump in my throat when she let go of his thighs to grasp the waistband of her thong. She slid it down over the back of her ass, down to her upper thighs. She left it there and continued grinding.

I'm a slave 4 U

I won't deny it

I'm not trying to hide it

Tucker held her hips and drove her groin along his. Every time she slid forward, the head of his cock strained against his boxers.

Krista leaned forward, pressing her nipples into her thighs. This probably gave Tucker a gynecological view of her asshole or more as she rode his lap. I wasn't able to see anything explicit from my vantage point.

She crossed her arms behind her back. He grabbed her forearms with one hand and used them as a handle.

Get it get, it get it get it, whoa

Get it get it, get it get it, whoa

Her bare pussy lips were rubbing right along his erection, separately only by the thin cloth of his boxer briefs. It looked like they were both building towards a climax. The intensity increased and they both moaned involuntarily.

Tucker was crazed, using my wife as a sex toy. He slid her body rapidly back and forth in his lap as he masturbated himself with her wet cunt.

Suddenly the song ended and, to my shock, Krista stopped. She started to stand and he let go of her arms.

She had an absent minded look about her as the next song began. She turned and straightened her thong back into place. Her disheveled underwear revealed the top of her public hair and barely contained her modesty. She fixed her hair. She was panting, her chest heaving as she caught her breath.

Tucker looked stunned. His cock twitched greedily in his boxers and he made no attempt to cover himself. He was about to have the worst case of blue balls since his awkward teenage years.

Krista looked at me. I sensed an internal wrestling match between her frenzied lust and her faithfulness. I thought it was a good time to head back to the room so I could harness her libido and unleash mine. But Rob spoke up. "My turn," he said as he held up a fist full of bills.

Krista nodded, took his cash, and handed it to me. Okay, I thought, only one more song and then my wife was mine. Joe skipped to the next song so Rob could enjoy a complete one. "Naughty Girl'' by Beyonce came over the speakers.

Krista stood in front of Rob, having regained her composure. He stared at her bare breasts like a wolf eying a steak. She smiled and waggled her tits for him. Rob rubbed his crotch while he ogled her.

She turned and shook her ass to Beyonce before sinking into his lap. Rob was quick on the draw and pulled his pants down to his ankles before I could blink. Krista sat down on his navy polka dot boxers. Her expression showed her surprise to feel his bare legs against her.

spyralout
spyralout
599 Followers