Wife Lesson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark comments that the food is excellent, that I must be a good cook. I tell him I am, however, Callie prepared his meal. I just supervised. He looks like he doesn't believe that, So I tell Callie to describe her cooking lesson to him. She politely tells him that she had to do everything to my "so-over-exacting standards," while I stood there with my crop to "punish her so badly for even a microscopic misstep! And that crop really hurts on your butt!"

I just giggle. "I call that a kinky cooking lesson. It works well, as you can taste."

Once Mark's plate is clean, Callie offers to serve him seconds of whatever he wishes, and he goes for more of the potatoes and chicken. Such a man diet! Once he's had his fill, she cleans the table off and serves the desserts. He accepts a second one of those as well. Which leads me to tell Callie firmly, "See there, my little girl? I knew you could make a man smile! Obviously, you are quite capable of making him a nice meal, which he so clearly enjoys. Now serve the coffees like a good little girl."

"Yes, Ma'am," Callie answers and brings out one china cup atop a saucer and kneels down to serve it to me. Then she offers Mark one just the same way. While she's kneeling before Mark, I ask him "do you enjoy seeing Callie serve you so humbly? Doesn't that just show you how much she respects you as a man?" He kind of has to answer yes to both, the grin on his face already shows he likes it. Callie, for the first time, looks very shyly and coyly pleased, even though she doesn't show it much. She serves Sophie.

For Sophie getting served like a person is a rare treat for her, and lets her know that I have been very happy with her to allow her such a reward. While she's never displeased me enough to suffer it herself, she knows that I will so gladly have a toy eat like a dog from a dog bowl for displeasing me. She's seen it. And she's run the food through the chopper and made it look just like Alpo for it.

Once the meal is over, Sophie takes Callie to clean up. Or rather supervise Callie as she does. I'm sure Callie will soon learn that Sophie is far more strict than I am. Sophie worries too much about displeasing me even a tiny bit to let a pet get away with even the slightest misstep.

I take Mark to the playroom, where I have him stand against the door. I make sure he sees the crop in my hand, and ask him if "Callie told him my house rules." He assures me that she did, and let him read the email with them, and made him repeat them back to her so he wouldn't forget them. Again ten minutes before she left today, reminding him that she would suffer the consequences if he "screwed up." I grin, and tell him then he can start minding them now.

"For Callie's next lesson, I will be borrowing your cock. Give me your clothes now." And I hold my hand out. He doesn't hesitate to get undressed, letting me see what Sophie already felt. That he has a very nice cock, maybe 6" long or even slightly more, and thick. Too bad it's uncircumcised or I might want some of it. I never touch "uncut" cocks. Tried it once, preferred it cut, so that's what I go after when go find one to scratch my itch.

I take his cock in my hand and hold it snugly. "Come along, dick," I say it teasingly sweet. Then I use it as a leash to walk him over to a cross and snugly tie him to it, his legs spread wide and his arms up and out. I put an extra strap high on his thighs, holding his hips steady. Then I gag him.

Since I have all the time I wish, I lightly tease my fingers along his stiff shaft, which definitely so gets his attention. I tease his balls for a few seconds, too, which he also sees to like. Then I get my ruler out and measure his cock, making sure he knows that it's 6 1/8 inch long plus 1 3/8 inch thick. Which, I add, "will do nicely for such an inexperienced little girl to start with before she moves on to real cocks." maybe he thinks I'm teasing, maybe he doesn't. I'd put him on the high side of average, which is the low side of what I'll have for myself.

I leave him a moment as I go to the kitchen where Sophie and Callie are now just finishing up. I wait a moment as Callie starts the dishwasher. I call her to me, repossess my uniform, and cuff her hands behind her. With a big hand full of her bush, I lead her into the playroom, having Sophie just follow behind me.

Callie looks a little surprised to see Mark tied to the cross, standing there gagged with his cock sticking straight out and eager. I march her over and put her on her knees, her lips almost touching Mark's hard cock. "Callie, show me how you suck it."

I watch Callie cringe hard. Her lips actually inch back from his cock. I swat her bottom a little more firmly than she's used to with my crop, she cries out a squeal. "I said show me how you suck your man's cock, Callie. I did not say to waste my time. Suck it." Another light tap with the crop is all it takes for her to move her head forward again.

She gets about two inches of his shaft into her mouth and starts moving her head. To me, it looks like a teenager's first attempt to just figure out how to do it. Naive, unskilled, unsure, and generally not that great for him. He purrs into his gag enough that I guess he's not that experienced at this either, or he'd know just how amateurish her attempt seems to be. Time for him to learn what a blow job is.

I grab a hold of Callie's hair and pull her head back from him, his shaft slipping out from her mouth. Callie pants a fast, relieved breath. "You call that a blow job?" I say in my taunting bully voice. I didn't name it that, one of my BFFs did when she heard it, she said it was the exact same tone the bully on our school playground used. Yes, it was that long ago. "I've seen middle school girls do better!" then I put a lot of sweet honey in my voice, and stroke her naked back. "It's OK, Callie, I'm going to teach you how to do it right, so Mark will really enjoy your body." I nudge her to scoot off to the side, turning so she's facing the side of his cock.

I just snap my fingers. "Sophie, show this little baby girl how a woman sucks a cock."

"Yes, Mistress!" Sophie says very enthusiastically as she drops to her knees in front of him. Callie stares at his shaft and Sophie's head with horror and shame on her face. Mark stares down at the top of Sophie's head with a look of disbelief on his face. Sophie stares at his cock with a huge grin on her face. She licks her lips slowly, letting me know she considers this a sweet treat. She does so like men.

Sophie opens her mouth wide and slowly moves her lips forward, keeping her hands behind her back, unused for anything. She moves confidently, unlike the semi-fumbling moves Callie used without her hands. Sophie closes just her lips around his thick cock and keeps her head moving steadily, but slowly. Callie watches. As Sophie, a smaller girl gets past the two inches she had, a shameful blush starts blossoming in her cheeks. She watches as Sophie's head keeps moving, the cock inching further into her mouth without any hesitation. With somewhere around four inches into her mouth, Mark makes a very shocked, but impassioned, groan through his gag. That and the look of astonished disbelief on his face are the only signs that Sophie has taken the tip of his cock into her throat. Her head keeps swallowing it just the same. Mark stares down, his amazement showing. Callie glares at Sophie, almost crying as she sees that my slave is putting her blow job to shame. With her boyfriend as the judge. Callie watches as Sophie's lips touch his pubes and balls, every bit of his cock into her throat. She starts moving her back just as steadily until only the head of his shaft is left in her mouth. Then she starts back down, taking it all. She keeps going, swallowing his shaft easily with every stroke.

Callie watches in disbelief as Sophie sucks him the way Callie always assumed only whores and porn stars could manage. Certainly not "real girls." She blushes even more as she listens to Mark moaning so happily into the gag. I let him have a bit, enough that he's moaning hard, and obviously loving it. Then I snap my fingers again and tell Sophie that's enough. She finishes her stroke, but this lets his cock slip from her mouth. Mark moans out with an unhappy frustration As Sophie scoots back from his cock.

I nudge Callie back around to face his cock. Now she shirks back as she thinks of even trying to do it like Sophie just did. "You are going to give your man a very good blow job. Sophie just showed you what that looks like. I will teach you. Open wide, time to slut."

I don't wait. I pinch the corners of her jaw to force her mouth to stretch open it's widest as I clamp my other hand on the back of her head. I start her moving forward, his cock slipping along her tongue. Once the head of him is in her mouth fully I stop and tell her to close her lips and suck gently like she's sucking soda through a straw. I have to take my hand off the back of her head for a second to give her bottom a little swat to encourage her to suck.

Once she's sucking I start her head moving forward again. "Now Callie, you aren't going to like this lesson. You are going to take that entire cock in your throat. You will gag on it. You'll get over that." As I finish, she starts gagging. I feel her back and neck stiffening up to resist, but it's no match for me. I keep her moving, holding her jaw so she can't bite him. She gags harder, then chokes hard as it reaches her throat. I feel the hard resistance her throat offers, then feel it give ash she chokes hard, her butt rising up, and the cock slipping into her throat. After a fraction of a second, she stops choking and the shaft just keeps inching deeper into her throat.

I keep her going until her lips are on his pubes and his balls. Then reverse the stroke, keeping her speed constant, moving her back until she's where she started, just the head of the cock in her mouth, lying on her tongue. I reverse again, and again she chokes hard as I force it into her throat.

I know that she's thinking she'll never be able to do this. And I can see Mark is thinking that this is killing Callie. That he'd never ask her to do it like this, not with it killing her. But after half a dozen strokes Callie starts getting used to it and choking less and less. After another ten strokes or so, she's only gagging lightly as it pushes into her throat.

That's when Mark starts moaning into his gag again. I keep Callie going until she's gagging very lightly, where I know she'll be able to go on by herself. I release her head and with a tap on her bottom, tell her to "suck it like a real woman, like a slut." Callie amazes herself as much as Mark as she keeps right on going. I let her go for a minute, maybe a little more until I see that Mark is starting to think about cumming. I stop her, pulling her head back until his cock slips out and he groans loudly again. As soon as the cock is out of her mouth, Callie pants hard for a second, both relieved and catching her breath.

"See, Callie, you can do that like a woman, too." I lightly stroke her shoulder. "Mark, did you like that new blow job from you girl?" He vigorously nods yes. I ask him if he wants her to do it like that for him, and he keeps on nodding enthusiastically. "See, Callie? Men really want their girls to be total sluts in the bedroom, just only for him. Isn't that right Mark?" He nods yes. "We'll get you some more supervised practice here, let's just give that cock a minute to rest, it was just getting so eager to flood your mouth! From now on, you don't want me to so much as think you might be giving Mark anything less than a good slutty blow job. Or think you're not sucking him often enough! That's your man! His cock deserves your slutty sucking! So you will give him frequent proper blow jobs. A woman does that for a man she likes. You do like Mark, don't you?"

She tells me yes, she loves Mark. I start her again, guiding her head through the first five or six strokes as she gags hard, then releasing her once she's past it. I make her go until Mark looks like he's nearing climax again, then stop her. I have her "entertain" Mark by sucking his balls into her mouth and teasing them with her tongue. That kills Mark, his hips wiggle hard and test those leather straps hold him to my cross. I let her keep teasing him, and him keep squirming, while his cock ebbs back from readiness to climax.

Then I have her suck it again, this time I only have to force her through the first stroke. After that, she's able to do it on her own. SO I let her suck him for just under a minute until he's nearing climax again. Then I send her back to his balls for a while. Once I think Mark can stand a little more sucking, I tell Callie to do it, on her own, and "like a good slut." I tap her bottom with my crop to make sure she understands I'm not going to tolerate anything but what I've told her to do. She gags a little hard on it but manages to force herself through it, and on the second stroke is moving nicely to suck that cock. Mark moans loudly and sweetly, enjoying Callie's new skill. I make her do it a total of three times, all on her own before I decide that now she knows how to suck cock. What I don't do is allow Mark to climax. I stop her just before he does, a tiny drop of cream seeping from the tip of his cock as she lets it out of her mouth.

I ask Callie if she's ever had him cum in her mouth, and she tells me no. I ask if she thinks Mark might like to do that, and she says yes. "Of course he would!" I tell her, "he's a man! Men like to do that. So from now on, you'll make him cum in your mouth, and then you can swallow his mess."

I have Sophie undress. With Callie still on her knees, I have her face Sophie and look up into her eyes as she politely thanks Sophie for "sucking her boyfriend's cock to show me how pitiful my blow jobs were." I watch as Callie shirks as she offers Sophie the politest humiliating thanks she can manage.

"Sophie, I think Mark likes your body. Tease him a minute." Sophie's sly grin returns as she eagerly says yes. I watch, and make Callie watch, as Sophie basically dirty dances with the bound Mark, rubbing herself, every part of her, all over his body. Mark seems to like that, too. Sophie does, too, spending a little extra time teasing his cock wither her bottom, rocking around while his thickness is snuggled in her crack.

I have Callie get up to her feet and Sophie comes over, the pair of them standing only a few feet from Mark. "Sophie, you two sluts entertain him for a minute while that cock gets a good rest from Callie's sluttiness."

Sophie knows what I want her to do. She grins wide and sly. "Thank you, Callie, for sharing your boyfriend's nice thick cock with me." She plants her lips on Callie's and starts kissing her. Callie cringes hard, tries to shirk back until I give her a nice tap on her bottom with my crop and scold her "to be nice, Sophie is being so nice to her. Now kiss her back like she's your man, there." It takes another slightly harder stroke to motivate Callie, but eventually, she kisses Sophie back like she'd kiss Mark, her modesty gone. Cuffed she can't use her hands, but she does quickly get accustomed to Sophie's very soft hands exploring her nude body as she kisses her.

Mark watches, enthralled. I see him and ask "What? Oh, I know! You thought you'd never see Callie so shamelessly kiss a girl!" Mark nods, never taking his eyes off the duo. "Well, don't worry! I'm teaching Callie how to be a pleasing lover for you!"

Sophie finally breaks the kiss. She starts kissing her way down Callie's body until she gets to Callie's breasts. She glances at me and asks "May this slave please have permission to kiss those nice firm boobs, Mistress?" I tell her to go ahead. Sophie takes a nipple into her mouth and caresses it with her tongue. Callie shivers hard and purrs as she does. Sophie teases Callie's other breast. Then she kisses down her stomach until she reaches the midpoint of Callie's dense bush. I don't wait for Sophie to ask. "Go on, slave," I tell her.

Sophie keeps kissing down, her lips atop Callie's slit until she's right over her clit. A split second later Callie screeches out a very impassioned and equally high pitched, squeaky cry. She keeps screeching for a long moment as Sophie's lips stay locked to her pussy. Then when Sophie finally let's go, Callie pants hard for a few seconds.

"Callie, did you like that?"

"Yes, Ma'am." She says mutely, but with that mousy squeak still in her voice. After her display, there isn't much denying it. "Well, then you should thank Sophie for tonguing your pussy so sweetly for you. A good girl is always polite and has very good manners."

Callie's voice drops a few more decibels and she blushes beet red as she says "Thank you, Sophie, for licking my pussy so well for me. It really was incredible."

Mark just stares, jaw gaping at the display.

I push Callie forward and tell her to kiss my slave. She doesn't hesitate this time, probably not from an eagerness to kiss Sophie, but from an eagerness to save her bottom. But Sophie gets a good long hot kiss that Mark really likes watching. I make Callie kiss down Sophie until she gets to Sophie's slightly smaller breasts with their wider nipples. Which are eagerly stiffened up for Callie. I instruct Callie how I want her to kiss those nipples. And as Callie hesitantly puts her lips to Sophie's breasts, Sophie starts purring. Then purrs with even more honey in her voice as Callie's tongue gets into it a little. Mark, for his part, so eagerly watches Callie suck a breast.

I make Callie keep kissing down. Straight down her stomach, then down her silky smooth pubes until her lips are atop the protruding pink flesh of Sophie's inner folds. I have Callie lick those, keeping her lips just enough off Sophie's lips for Mark to be able to see Callie's tongue caressing those pussy folds. Then I have Callie put her lips to Sophie's pussy and instruct her how to lightly suck Sophie's nice slit between her lips and tease it with her tongue. She must do decently, as Sophie moans very hotly for her. And I know Sophie's moans by now, these say "it feels so good!"

I leave Callie licking Sophie's pussy and look up to the wide-eyed Mark. "Oh, you like watching Callie tongue a pussy, don't you" He very energetically nods yes. "I'll bet you thought you'd never see her do something so slutty!" More energetic nodding. "Well, now you know that Callie really is the slut you'd love to have in your bed, don't you?" More firm nodding yes. "And isn't my slave's pussy just so pretty?" More nodding yes. "I'll bet it even tastes good, don't you think it does?" He agrees it looks very tasty and nods.

I pull Callie's head back from Sophie's pussy, which gets Sophie to stop moaning and just pant for her breath for a few seconds. I leave Callie down on her knees, but nudge her to turn and face Mark. "Callie, tell Mark how my slave's pussy tastes."

"Yes, Ma'am...." Her voice mutes a little more and now takes on a very shamed note as she reluctantly tells him, "Sir... the slave's pussy is very hot... and it has a slightly sweet taste to it, Sir."

"Did you like the taste of my slave's pussy, Callie?" I ask as I tenderly squeeze one of Callie's butt cheeks in my hand.

"Uh... yes, Ma'am..." she reluctantly confesses.

"See, she really is a total slut, isn't she Mark?" I say it with some satisfaction in my voice, and Mark hesitates only briefly before nodding his agreement. "But that's just so hot to watch, isn't it?" Now he nods more eagerly that it is. I giggle.

I take a hand full of Callie's bush and lead her over to the massage table, which is all of about three steps from where she was. This room really is just an apartment bedroom after all. After uncuffing her hands, I tell Callie to get up on the table and instruct her to get her knees and feet to the edges of the table with her thighs straight up and down, then to start with her arms straight up and down, and move them out and forward equal amounts until her back is flat. Finally, I have her pick her head up and look straight ahead, her head at the forward edge of the table. It has her up high enough that her pussy is basically at eye level for me. I tell her to stay like that, very still.