Wife likes to Dance

Story Info
Wife uses husband’s fantasies to control him.
4.5k words
4.36
20.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil and Sharon had been married for about 15 years when Sharon met her new friend Charlene at a local bar. Charlene and her husband Les had also been married quite some time. They all lived in a quaint little Florida beach town and were in their early forties. Charlene and Sharon became close friends and even went into business together selling chocolate covered apples.

Phil was about 5'8" and 160 lbs. He was a fairly attractive guy but not the macho type at all. Some even thought he was a bit of a wimp. Sharon was 5'4", 125 lbs, built like a brick house and just exuded sexuality with her 36DD-24-36 hourglass figure. She looked to be in her mid twenties not her early forties. Charlene was overweight, even fat and not attractive at all. Les was just an average guy going bald who drank a lot of beer.

Both Sharon and Charlene liked to dance and tried to get Phil and Les to go out dancing several times. Neither Phil nor Les liked to dance and always declined to go. So, Sharon and Charlene got in the habit of going out to the local club to dance without their husbands. They would usually go on Friday and Saturday nights and Sharon's sister Deb would often join them. Deb was single and looked somewhat like Sharon but not nearly as attractive. Phil would usually stay home and play guitar and surf the internet during these girls nights out. Les would normally be babysitting his and Charlene's two young kids.

Phil knew Sharon was faithful but he still wasn't really keen on his wife going out dancing with other men.

"Dancing is a mating ritual," he told Sharon more than once. "Those guys you're dancing with just want to fuck you and you're flirting with them, egging them on."

"I'm not flirting!" she responded with indignation. "You were invited to come but you don't want to, so stop complaining. It's just dancing."

This back and forth went on regularly for weeks and Sharon continued to go out with the girls dancing. She soon got really tired of Phil's continued complaining and was pretty sure she knew how to stop it. They had played around with her being dominant and putting him in bondage many times. They had even played around with spanking and chastity. She knew he loved dominant wife fantasies and decided to use her knowledge to get him under her control and put a stop to his complaining about her dancing.

It was a Wednesday afternoon when she put her plan into motion. She put on her high heel stillettos and sexy black leather dominatrix outfit which complimented her impressive attributes and walked into the living room where Phil was watching TV.

"Let's play kinky today," Sharon said. "Go lock yourself in chastity and bring me the key after you strip and put on your leather wrist and ankle cuffs."

He immediately did as she said. Phil loved being submissive to his wife and jumped at the chance whenever she was in the mood to take charge.

"On your knees and kiss my feet, slave," Sharon ordered as she took the chastity key from Phil and put it on her necklace where it dangled between her perfect DDs.

Phil immediately dropped to his hands and knees and began kissing his wife's feet.

"Get over on the bench, slave boy." She ordered after several minutes of foot worship.

Phil positioned himself face down on the bench and Sharon locked his wrist and ankle cuffs in place to the eyebolts on the sides of the bench. She then attached his chastity cage to an eyebolt on the end of the bench. Finally she put a wide posture collar on him and attached it to an eyebolt on the other end of the bench. He was now helpless and could hardly move.

"Dont go anywhere, slave," Sharon teased.

"I'm going to get something to drink. I'll be back."

After what seemed like an hour to Phil, Sharon came back into the room carrying a riding crop.

"Time for a little dicipline, slave boy!" she said as she slowly started spanking his ass.

"You will address me as Mistress while you are locked up and thank me every time I spank your ass with this crop. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Phil quickly replied.

Whap!

"Thank you, Mistress."

Whap!

"Thank you, Mistress."

Whap!

"Thank you, Mistress!"

His ass was really starting to sting as Sharon continued spanking him off and on like this all afternoon. Later that evening she let him up from the bench and sent him to the bedroom.

"Spreadeagle, face up on the bed, chastity slave," she ordered.

He quickly obeyed her commands and positioned himself on the bed as ordered.

She pulled his wrists and ankles tight, spreading him wide and secured the cuffs to the posts at the corners of the bed. Once again he was helpless and could barely move. Sharon took the key from her necklace and slowly removed his chastity cage. Phil's dick immediately jumped to its full 6 inches.

"Looks like somebody's excited," she said as she started tweaking and teasing his nipples. She knew his nipples were very sensitive and this teasing would really get to him. He soon started moaning. She alternated between tweaking his nipples and licking them. She took a nipple in her mouth and reached down and grabbed Phil's dick.

"Don't you dare cum, slave boy!" Sharon ordered.

She continued to tease his nipples and dick with her hands and mouth which drove him insane with desire. She would take his cock in her mouth while tweaking his nipples and then move up to his nipples with her mouth as she grabbed his dick with her hand. She didn't give him enough stimulation to cum but just enough to keep him on the edge. Then she pulled off her panties and Phil thought he was about to get fucked.

"Remember, chastity boy, don't you dare cum," Sharon commanded as she put just the head of his dick in her pussy and licked his nipples.

Phil is in ecstasy as she lies still with just the tip of his dick in her tight pussy. He thinks he is about to get fucked but she suddenly slides off his dick, gets up and leaves the room. She returns a few minutes later with an ice bag. Applying the ice bag to Phil's erection shrinks it to a size that will fit back in the chastity. Sharon quickly puts his dick in the cage and clicks the lock shut.

"Ohhhggg!" Phil groans.

"Maybe Friday I'll let you out and sit on your dick if you're good," Sharon teases, "but for now you'll stay locked up. I'm gonna untie you and you're gonna lick my pussy, slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sharon unties Phil and he immediately starts worshiping her pussy. If there is one thing that Phil is good at it's eating pussy and It doesn't take long before she is cumming hard all over his face.

"Ohhh! Fuck yeah! That was great, slave. Sleep tight," she says as she rolls over leaving her husband frustrated, denied, and locked in chastity for the night.

Everything was proceeding according to her plan.

Sharon kept Phil naked and locked in chastity all day Thursday. She paraded around their secluded pool in her new tiny bikini while Phil performed his pool cleaning and maintenance tasks. She looked so hot in that bikini. After last night's teasing, Phil's dick was trying to bust out of the chastity cage. She was teasing the fuck out of him and had him horny as hell.

"I bet you would like to get out of chastity and put that hard dick of yours in my tight little pussy," Sharon teased as the sun started to set.

"Oh god yes, Mistress. Please let me fuck you," Phil pleaded.

"Like I said, slave, maybe I'll let you out of chastity and sit on your dick tomorrow night. But until then, you will stay locked up. It's getting late and you need to get your ass in the bedroom, spreadeagled, face down on the bed, slave. Now!"

He quickly obeyed and, once again, she secured him helplessly to the four corners of the bed leaving no slack and keeping him totally immobile.

"Time for some discipline, chastity boy! Don't forget to thank your Mistress," she says as she shows him the riding crop.

She spanks him lightly at first. Then she slowly increases the intensity as his ass gets redder and redder. Each blow is folliwed by the mandatory 'Thank you, Mistress'. She taps the chastity cage which is trapped back between his legs.

"I want to hear you beg to be my bitch, chastity boy," Sharon says as she brings the crop down on his red ass.

"Please don't make me say that," Phil pleads.

She slaps his ass harder a few more times.

"I'm gonna keep spanking you until you say it."

"It's so embarrassing Mistress. Please don't make me say it."

Whap!

Whap!

Whap!

"Your ass is getting red. The spanking will continue until you say it."

Phil knows he will have to give in.

"Please let be your bitch, Mistress," Phil finally surrenders.

"What, slave boy?"

"Please, Mistress Sharon, please let me be your bitch," Phil begs.

"Thank your Mistress for keeping you locked in chastity, bitch," Sharon orders as she slaps his ass with the crop.

"Thank you for keeping me locked in chastity, Mistress."

"Louder, chastity bitch!"

"Thank you Mistress, for keeping me locked in chastity! Thank you, Thank you!"

"See that dick over there, bitch?" she asks as she points across the room to a dildo with a suction cup base which was stuck to a mirror at about crotch height. "When I untie you, you're gonna crawl over there and start sucking it."

"What? I'm not gay! I'm not gonna suck that thing," Phil protests.

"Wrong answer, slave boy! I know you're not gay but it's either oral or anal, bitch. I can either stick that big dildo up your ass and lock it in place or you can crawl over there and start sucking it. You choose. And there will be punishment for your back talk and not immediately obeying my orders."

"Ok! Ok! Please don't stick it in my ass. I'll do it," Phil pleads.

"That's better, slave boy. I'm gonna untie you now but you better obey me or you'll never get out of chastity."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sharon has completely overcome his resistance and has him in a deep submissive state of mind ready to obey just about any command she gives. She unties him, orders him down on his hands and knees and continues her verbal dominance.

"Let me hear you beg to suck my cock. And you better address me properly or you're going to regret it, bitch boy!"

Phil didn't even try to resist.

"Please let me suck your cock, Mistress," Phil replies, totally defeated.

"Louder bitch!" she orders as she turns on her phone video camera to capture his embarrassing submissive display.

"Please let me suck your cock, Mistress," He repeats louder.

Sharon snaps her fingers and points to the dildo. Phil crawls over and puts his lips around the head of her incredibly realistic looking 8 inch dildo.

"Get going, chastity slave. Give that cock a good blow job."

Phil started to move his head up and down on the dildo while she continued to video.

"You look like you've done this before, bitch. Do your friends know what a good little cocksucker you are? I've got this all on video. You better do everything I say or I'll post this on Facebook. Keep sucking, slave boy," Sharon ordered as she started whipping him with the riding crop.

"There are gonna be some changes around here, my little chastity bitch," Sharon announced as Phil continued to give her dildo a blow job. "I'm in charge. I am the dominant wife and you're my chastity slave. I give the orders and you obey, no back talk and no hesitation. I better not hear any more complaining about me going out dancing or who I'm dancing with. In fact, i better not hear any complaints about anything I do or everyone will see what a little cocksucker you are and you will never get out of chastity. Understand, slave boy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Maybe I'll let you out of chastity tomorrow night and sit on your dick if you're obedient," Sharon taunted as she leaned back on the bed against the headboard. "Now get up here and lick my pussy."

Phil quickly got on the bed and started licking his wife's pussy. He loved licking his wife's pussy while locked in chastity. Her dominance really turned him on.

"Oh fuck yes! That feels good! Don't stop! You're such a good little pussy licker. And It seems like the longer I keep you in chastity the better you get. Keep that up!" she demanded..

She loved his oral talents and after a lengthy pussy eating session she was enjoying a huge orgasm.

"Mmmmm, that was good, slave boy."

Satisfied, She rolled over and fell asleep while Phil remained denied and caged for another night. Her plan remained right on schedule.

Friday started as a repeat of Thursday with Phil required to be naked except for his chastity cage and serve Sharon while she lounged around the pool in her bikini and high heels. She occasionally tweaked his nipples to torment him and in the afternoon took off her bikini to get totally naked except for her high heels.

"Get over here and kiss my feet, bitch boy,"

Sharon orders.

Phil kneeled down and started worshiping her feet which looked amazing in those sexy high heels. He can't believe it. She has shaved her pussy. It looks sexy and he can't take his eyes off of it. She rarely shaves her pussy even though Phil loves it. She really is teasing the shit out of him. His dick swells against the cage and reminds him of her total control.

After dinner, Sharon secured Phil in the living room standing up, spreadeagled. His wrists were attached to a spreader bar which was chained to hooks in the ceiling and his ankles were also put in a spreader bar. His head was held immobile by a strict posture collar. Clamps were pinching his nipples and he was gagged and blindfolded.

She is planning on cementing her control tonight. Phil doesn't know it but Sharon has invited Charlene and Deb over before they go out dancing.

"Hi. Be real quiet. I want to surprise Phil," Sharon greets Charlene and Deb on the front porch.

"What?" asks Deb.

"Just be quiet. You'll see," Sharon replies.

They came inside and Charlene and Deb cant believe their eyes. Charlene's jaw dropped and she looked at Sharon as if to say 'what the fuck'. Sharon put her finger to her lips to remind them to keep quiet and pointed for them to sit down on the couch.

Sharon grabbed the riding crop, walked over to her husband and spoke softly into his ear.

"You better obey my every order or your video will be all over the internet, slave," She tells him as she removes the gag and slaps his ass with the crop.

"Yes, Mistress." he obediently replies.

Charlene and Deb's eyes grow wide at hearing him call her mistress. Sharon smiles and again puts her finger to her lips to signal them to stay quiet.

"Who's in charge of this marriage?" Sharon goads him as she slaps his ass.

"You're in charge, Mistress Sharon."

"Who owns this dick, chastity boy?" She asks as she taps on his chastity cage with her riding crop?

"You do, Mistress."

"Do you want me to keep you in chastity?"

she asks and punctuates her question with another slap with the crop.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Beg me, slave boy."

"Please keep me in chastity, Mistress."

"Who's the dominant wife who does

whatever she wants?"

"You are, Mistress."

"Who can dance with anyone she wants?"

"You can, Mistress."

"Do you want me to go out Dancing with Charlene and Deb?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want me to dance with other men, chastity slave?" Sharon asks while tugging on the chain connecting the nipple clamps.

"Yes, Mistress." Phil winced.

"Beg me! Beg me to dance with other men," She ordered while releasing one of the nipple clamps and pinching his nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhh! Please dance with other men, Mistress."

"Louder! Beg bitch boy," She orders as she reattaches the nipple clamp and brings the crop down hard on his ass.

"Please, Mistress, please dance with other men! Please, I'm begging you!" Phil desperately cries out.

"Well now, slave boy, you said dancing was a mating ritual. A mating ritual! Mating is fucking!" she emphasized. "That means you are, in effect, begging me to fuck one of my dance partners. Maybe I will since you begged so nicely. If I do decide to fuck one of my dance partners, it's entirely my decision since I'm your dominant wife and you're my chastity slave, right slave boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Charlene and Deb both give Sharon a thumbs up and nod their heads.

"I'm glad we got that straight for the girls,"

Sharon says as she removes his blindfold.

"See, girls, he loves being my little bitch.

I wouldn't want you to think I was being unfaithful by dancing with other men and all. He begs for it."

Phil's embarssment is through the roof when he sees Charlene and Deb sitting there. They had heard every word of him begging his wife to dance with other men and agreeing that she could fuck anyone she wanted. He also sees that Sharon is dressed far more provocatively than on any previous girls night out. She has on a sexy low cut little black minidress which clings tightly to her body showing off her ample cleavage, tiny waist and shapely legs. She is also wearing her 5 inch ankle strap 'fuck me' high heels. She is gonna be a man magnet tonight.

"Stay on your hands and knees unless I instruct you otherwise and no talking without permission, chastity boy?" she orders as she attaches a leash to his collar.

"Yes, Mistress."

She releases him from the spreader bars and he drops to his hands and knees where he thinks he can almost see her freshly shaved pussy in that super short dress.

"Now crawl over there and greet Charlene and Deb properly. Kiss their shoes. Just their shoes! No skin," Sharon orders as she pulls on the leash and urges him on with another couple of slaps from her crop.

He immediately obeys her. Charlene and Deb grin widely at Sharon as he kisses their shoes.

"Now get over here and kiss my feet, slave," Sharon orders as she sits in a chair across from Charlene and Deb and tugs on his leash.

Phil crawls to her feet and starts enthusiastically worshiping them. Her toenails are polished bright red like her fingernails and her feet look amazing in those ankle strap high heels.

"Holy shit, Sharon!" Charlene laughs. "You sure have him trained. I'd like to get Les in one of those chastity things."

"It shouldn't take much," Deb chimed in. "You already have him babysitting while you go out dancing."

"It looks kind of small," said Charlene. "I didn't realize that Phil had such a little dick."

"Oh, he's not that small," responded Sharon. "That little chastity cage keeps him confined and makes him look small. I'm sure you can get Les in one. Just tease and deny him til he surrenders. Then you'll have him by the balls."

"Damn, Sharon, you look super hot tonight,"

Charlene said.

"Yeah, You're like a hotwife in one those sex stories," Deb added. "I didn't know you were so wickedly kinky."

"When Bill sees Miss Thang here in that sexy little outfit he's gonna be all over her," Charlene said looking at Sharon. "And I bet his big dick gets hard again."

Bill? Phil's ears perked up. Bill was the guitar player in the band at the club where they went dancing. All the women thought he was hot and Phil knew that Bill wanted to fuck Sharon. He also knew that she often danced with him when the band went on breaks.

"How do you know how big his dick is," asked Deb, "and what do you mean by 'hard again', Charlene?"

"Well, Sharon said that the last time she danced with him she could feel something big that felt like his dick was hard," answered Charlene. "His girlfriend, Kathy I think her name is, talks about how big his dick is. And I bet it gets hard again tonight when he dances with Sharon."

"Yeah, I heard Kathy too. She said his was the biggest dick she ever had. I really don't know how big his dick is but he sure is gorgeous. Even if he had a small dick, I'd fuck him." Deb says as she smiles at Sharon.

"Having a big dick doesn't hurt," added Charlene. "And once Sharon gets a taste of that gorgeous big dicked guitar player, Phil here may be locked in that little chastity for quite a while."

12