Wife Makes a Stranger Very Happy Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife masturbates for another helpful stranger.
4k words
4.66
7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was less than twenty four hours since the incredible experience in the coffee shop parking lot and I was still trying to wrap my mind around what had transpired. Beth and I haven't been married all that long but still, I have never seen her that horny or orgasmic. The one thing I did know was that she was looking forward to doing it again and so was I!!!! Having thought about it for several hours, I came up with the idea that the next time we invited a stranger to join the fun, there should be some accessories.

Logging into my prime account, I checked for vintage garter belts and fishnets. In no time, I picked a black 6 strap garter belt, a red one and a nice blue one. Next were the black, red and white fishnets followed by black, red and tan nylons. With two day delivery, I started making plans for our next outing. Two days later a little after three, my order arrived and after opening it and looking closely I went to find Beth. "Honey, I think we should go for coffee after supper tonight and I want you to wear the same dress you wore the other night and you can pick the garter belt and fishnets you like. Personally, I would love to see you in black."

I pulled the garter belts, fishnets and nylons out of the bag and laid them out so she could look at them. She was thinking the red ones but went with the black to make me happy. Now, we had to wait until after supper...... or did we???? "Beth, why don't you put the fishnets and garter belt on now and maybe find a pair of shoes to go with them. I opened the package for the fishnets and pulled the thin cardboard out of the leg. I watched intently as she wadded the fishnets so she could slip her feet in and slowly pull them up.

Watching her smooth the fishnets so the seam was positioned in the middle of the back of her legs was causing a familiar feeling in my groin. With the fishnets pulled all the way up, the top was almost touching the long blonde hair that covered her delicious pussy. Beth fastened the catches on the back of the garter belt and stepped into it, pulling it up so she could fasten the straps to the top of the fishnets. I excused myself so I could go out and put a couple of patio chair cushions in the box of the truck.

When I returned, Beth was trying to get the two rear straps of the garter belt fastened to the fishnet tops. I had her turn around so I could do it. Before reaching for one of the straps, I took the time to caress both of her fabulous ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze. Having the straps fastened now, she turned and asked what I thought, I had to tell her that she looked fantastic! The color contrast between the lingerie and what passes for her summer tan was picturesque. The front straps framed her blonde hairy pussy nicely. The hair is at least two inches long and curly so you need to use fingers to search for the lips.

The side straps were almost centered between front and rear while the two on the rear tightly hugged the downwards curve of each firm ass cheek. The combination of garter belt and fishnets was screaming " FUCK ME!!!! " but I couldn't do that yet. " Do you have a pair of black shoes to wear? Where is the blue dress you wore the other night, you know, the one with the buttons up the front. "

Beth went into the closet and came out with a pair of black slip on shoes. They had one inch square heels about two inches high. By themselves, they were kind of plain but when she slide them on, wow!! It turned out that they were a fitting match to the fishnets encasing her lovely legs. Going back towards the closet to get the dress, her calf muscles flexed and the fishnets highlighted the movements. The bounce of her ass cheeks was hypnotizing and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Returning with the dress in hand, her beautiful 34b breasts were doing a little bounce and the nipples were fully erect so yeah, walking around nearly naked was getting her excited as well and I say that because my cock was hard in my shorts.

Beth put the dress on and buttoned it up. " Honey, are we going for our afternoon coffee or are you going to make me wait until after supper like our last time? I'm horny just wearing the fishnets and garter belt and I'd love to go out and tease someone. You know by now that I love showing my body to a receptive audience."

" I thought we might go out now and again after supper if that's alright with you. I would love to see you tease someone inside the coffee shop and later, you can find someone to watch you."

"Oohhhh, I like the way your dirty mind works! I'd love to get someone nice and hard and maybe he will be the one I want to have watch me later. We'll see."

We went out and got in the truck, the legs in fishnets were irresistible and as soon as we were moving, I was running my hand up and down her left leg and occasionally using my pinky finger to rub the length of her pussy. It didn't take long to get her wet and squirming in the seat. Beth had enough of being teased and decided to take matters into her own hand. She unbuttoned the first two buttons and spread the hem of her dress to access her now wet and very hairy pussy. Before we hit town, She was bouncing in the seat and enjoying her orgasm and by the time we arrived at Tim's, she had rebuttoned her dress and was ready to go inside in search of a lucky guy to tease.

Beth chose the seat while I got coffee for us and when I went to sit with her, she was sitting facing a table with a guy who might have been in his early thirty's kind of average with dark hair that was starting to thin. He could have been a hundred and fifty or sixty pounds and like so many people these days, he was engrossed with the screen of his phone. I guess Beth hadn't caught his eye yet. Sitting beside her, I could see that a couple of buttons were undone and with my angle of sight, I could see a lot of blonde pussy hair. Exposing her hairy pussy was obviously getting her horny because there was a wet spot on the seat because she had pulled the hem of the dress up.

While we were enjoying our coffee and talking the guy must have finally taken his eyes off the screen to look around because now, he was staring unashamedly at Beth's exposed pussy. Beth used her hand to block his view and when he looked up, she used her hands to pantomime taking a photo. She then spread her legs to give him an unobstructed view. Once he had snapped a few photos, she started to rub her pussy with her left hand so sitting on her right, I could watch what she was doing as well. Our now very interested stranger had his phone up and was obviously recording the action.

Beth, loving the feeling of being watched and knowing she was being recorded, came rather quickly and had to use her right hand to muffle the moans deep in her throat when she came. I could see how intense the orgasm was and now a complete stranger had captured this on his phone. " Oh fuck Doug, did you see how hard I came?" I hope this guy will take the initiative to come over and talk to me."

The stranger did just that, picking up his coffee he came over to our table and asked if it was ok to join us. Beth motioned him to sit across from her and he immediately told her how much he enjoyed watching her. She told him that I was Doug and she was Beth. His name was Bob and it had been awhile since he saw a nice pussy because he was currently between girlfriends. He seemed to be a nice guy and Beth started to let him in on what she likes and why she was showing him her pussy.

" So Bob, I'm really glad you liked watching me play with my pussy. I get incredibly horny having someone watching me when I expose my body and play with myself. We were here a few nights ago and I had a guy jerk off and cum all over my tits. He even got a little on my face. It was incredible! Do you think you might like to do something like that with us? We intend to come back around seven this evening so I can masturbate and have someone watch and maybe help. It could be you if you're here and Doug parks on the side of the building. It gives us a little privacy to do what we like."

Well, Bob was very excited about the prospect of watching Beth and seeing more of her lovely body. We all left with great anticipation for what was to come. When we got home, Beth headed right to the bedroom and unbuttoned her dress on the way. By the time she entered the bedroom, she was removing it. She reached to unfasten the straps of her garter belt but I stopped her. The fishnets and garter belt heightened my excitement and anticipation of fucking my horny wife. Beth got on the bed on her knees and leaning down, put one shoulder on the bed so she could use her hand to rub her clitoris while I fucked her from behind.

Like a couple nights ago, the sex became a race to achieve orgasms. The rapid pussy pounding Beth was getting along with the added pleasure from her fingers frantically rubbing her wet hairy cunt was rapidly getting her closer to her orgasm. For me, her tight wet cunt was gripping my cock and demanding my seed. The visual image of the fishnets and garter belt was fueling my desire to cum. Beth started to moan and her breath was getting rapid. Her fingers were very busy with her clitoris and when her moaning got louder, it was my cue to fuck her faster. I reached under and when I found a nipple and pinched it roughly and that was all it took.

"Ooohhh fuck, Ooohhh fuck I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

Her sweet nectar was flowing freely and my cock was coated with her juices when her orgasm started. I think it might have been the second wave of pleasure coursing through her body that triggered my orgasm and I started pumping warm streams of cum deep into her warm cunt. In seconds, our orgasms had subsided and it was catch our breath time. Before Beth could get out of bed, I gave here a little push to get her on her back and I spread her knees to get access to her pussy. It was fun running my tongue through the wet pubic hair as I sought the entrance to her vagina.

When I found what I was looking for, I licked vigorously and deeply getting my seed and her sweet nectar. Since I was doing something she enjoyed, she started rubbing circles over her clitoris and before I was finished licking, she was having another orgasm and I was getting more of her sweet nectar. Having licked her clean, I started to get out of bed but was told to sit still while she returned the favor. Because my cock was soft, it all went into her mouth. She gently sucked while running her tongue around my shaft. She was getting my cock clean but also making it hard. When she thought it was clean enough, she stopped licking which left me sitting on the side of the bed with an erection. Not really fair because I didn't get to cum again.

Beth put a house coat on and headed toward the kitchen to put something together for supper. While eating, Beth was talking about what might happen with Bob later. "Do you think he's going to show? I wonder how big his cock is? Do you think he will cum on my face while he watches me masturbate? I wonder what size load he will shoot? Do you think he's hairy or shaved?"

Beth was clearly looking forward to going for "coffee" and was definitely getting hornier as she speculated on what was going to happen. We left before seven with Beth wearing her egg shell blue dress with the buttons from hem to neck over the fishnets and garter belt. I parked on the side of Tim's, backing in so the highway on ramp was behind and the street was to the right. Not isolated but definitely more privacy. Beth stayed in the truck while I got coffee and when I returned, she had already started playing with her hairy pussy.

"I know, I just couldn't wait Doug, I'm so fucking horny right now. I just couldn't wait any longer!"

Handling her a coffee I said, "You don't have to stop, I always enjoy the show and yes, I know how horny you must be because my cock has been hard since I parked the truck."

While we drank our coffee and chatted, Beth continued to gently rub circles around her clitoris as she sipped but had to set the cup down before she finished it and really started rubbing in ernest. A short time later, she orgasmed and did the ass bouncing on the seat thing as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. When finished, she picked her coffee back up and took a sip. "I wonder where Bob is, it's after seven. Damn, maybe he changed his mind. I don't see anyone else in the parking lot."

"Well, give him a few more minutes and then I guess we'll go home unless we can find someone else to watch you."

Another five minutes passed before a small car pulled into the parking lot and the driver parked in the main lot facing the truck. Beth was happy to see Bob get out and walk towards us. We got out of the truck to greet him and I invited him to join us at the rear of the truck. Walking back I told Bob that I thought he would have a better view of Beth if she was laid out on the tailgate. I opened the back lid and put the tailgate down and as I pulled the patio chair cushion onto the tailgate, I realized that Beth was already unbuttoning her dress and instead of leaving it open, she took it off before getting onto the tailgate and laying on the cushion.

Beth didn't waste any time and was rubbing her pussy as soon as she was prone. Holy hell, what a sight!!!! The nipples on her delicious 34b tits were erect and begging to be pinched. I reached out and started pinching her nipples causing her to moan and through those moans, she asked Bob if he liked what he was seeing? "What do you think Bob? Was it worth coming back? Is my naked body getting you hard? Will you show me how hard I'm making you?"

Bob standing in line with her hairy pussy fumbled to unzip his pants so he could free his erection. Once free, it was pointed towards Beth's body and while average in girth, must have been nine or ten inches long with the amount of hair sticking out all around the base of the shaft, that answered one of Beth's earlier questions. Seeing the length, Beth told him what a great cock he had. She reached out to wrap her warm hand around his cock to give it a couple tugs and to her surprise, warm cum started jetting out with enough intensity to reach her belly and right leg. Bob was truly embarrassed by this saying, "Sorry about that, it's been months since I had a woman touch my cock. I never imagined it would be that quick."

Even though he had just shot cum on Beth's body, his cock remained erect. Beth released his cock and smiling asked him if he would be able to do that again and if so, would he kindly shoot the next load on her face. Bob assured her that he could definitely cum again for her and would be thrilled to cum on her face. "Jerk you cock for me Bob and feel free to touch wherever you want."

Bob wrapped his left hand around his erection and started jerking off while using his right hand to roam over Beth's tits and occasionally touch her hairy pussy. Beth rubbed her clitoris and moaned frequently when she used her index and middle fingers to fuck herself. I took the opportunity to free my cock and since Beth's head was turned to watch Bob jerk off, I easily slid it into her receptive warm mouth. She welcomed my cock and started sucking enthusiastically. To get a better view of Bob now that she had my cock in her mouth, she bent her right arm so she could rest her head on her forearm. That got her head up enough so she could continue sucking and watching.

I noticed that when Beth was finger fucking herself, Bob was paying special attention to her clitoris. This really worked for Beth and she moaned and continued to pump her wet cunt with her fingers and Bob rubbed her roughly. With my cock being enthusiastically sucked, I had both hands free so I went back to pinching her nipples. While she moaned to show her appreciation, Bob suddenly exclaimed that he was going to cum and she immediately turned her head to release my cock and told him to cum on her face. He took a couple steps sideways and I moved so he could shoot his wad as directed.

Beth turned her head and waited expectedly for what was to cum. Bob didn't disappoint and was soon shooting stream after stream of warm salty cum onto her face and tits. I think it was the third stream of cum that did the trick and with her mouth open while she enjoyed wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body, she accidentally received a couple globs of cum in her mouth and quickly swallowed. Not wanting to miss out, I gave my cock several strokes and shouldered Bob aside and shot my cum on my wife's lovely face. Her mouth opened as she tried to catch as much as she could but I still managed to get some in her hair, on her forehead and even in her right eye before finishing on her right tit.

Bob put his cock away, mumbled a thank you and slowly using both hands, caressed her tits and pinched each nipple before letting his hands roam across her flat belly and down to her pubic mound. He used his right hand to cup her sex and Beth reacted by spreading her legs a little. With this encouragement, the cheeky bastard pushed his index and middle fingers deep into her soaking wet cunt and gave them a couple twists before removing them. As he walked away, we both saw him sniff the fingers before putting them in his mouth.

Beth lay contentedly on her back enjoying the after glow of her orgasm and uttered those now familiar word, "Take me home and fuck me Doug!"

She got off the tailgate and picked up her dress. With her dress in hand, she walked around the side of the truck and got in while I put the tailgate up and closed the lid. Getting into the truck, I looked at Beth who had fastened the seat belt across her naked chest and some of the cum on her lovely face was starting to slowly slide downwards. As we headed home, she sighed contentedly. Once parked, Beth got out with her dress in her hand and walked slowly down the driveway to the back of the house. When she walked up the five steps to the back deck, some of her sweet nectar that had leaked from her wet pussy was slowly running down the inside of her legs.

Instead of going inside, she walked to the deck railing and placing her dress over it, she bent at the waist and told me to fuck her. I unzipped and pulled my stiff cock out and taking a few steps, stopped behind her and pushed deep into a warm velvety pussy. Like the last time, she wanted to be fucked hard and fast. I fucked her hard and she pinched her nipples to heighten her excitement. It took only a few minutes of having her pussy pounded before she came all over my cock. She muffled her moans as best she could and I had to grab onto her hips when her knees started to buckle.

She stayed upright with a little help and when her orgasm subsided, she turned her head and told me to fuck her ass. "Your cock should be good and wet from my pussy so fuck my ass and cum deep in my ass!"

Beth was right, my cock was well lubricated and once the head passed through her sphincter ring, the rest slid right in. As I slowly fucked her ass, she would squeeze her ring tightly around my cock and release me. She also took the time to use her fingers to find and collect the cum on her face and tits and licked it off her fingers. The thrill of being deep in her ass and the muscle action squeezing me made the experience end much too quickly. Beth was rubbing her pussy while I fucked her ass harder and faster so when I shot the first load of cum into her, she convulsed with an intense orgasm. With each wave, her sphincter ring gripped my cock only to relax before gripping me again. I couldn't keep track of how many times her ring gripped my cock but clearly her orgasm was more intense because she was soon gripping my ever softening cock,.

She eventually pushed my soft cock out with one of the last muscle contraction. Ooohhh fuck that was just what I needed and she picked up her dress to head inside. As she walked the short distance to the back door, her firm ass cheeks rose and fell, the action causing my cum to leak out of her ass and run down into the hair in her ass crack. I followed her inside wondering how we might top this latest adventure in exhibitionism. There was no doubt in my mind that Beth was just as hooked with showing off her body just like I was!!!!

12