Wife Meets Fake Rapist Again

Story Info
Lusting wife gets a crack at her tormentor on her terms.
3.9k words
4.49
14k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the 'Rape or Fantasy' night, I arranged for my wife in a previous story Trevor the big muscular well-hung black man that helped carry it out has asked me when he can fuck my hot wife again every time I see him at the gym. "Your wife is the best piece of ass I've ever had" He avowed. "And, I've fucked a ton of white wives, but none like her. You got let me fuck her again when she's into it, I bet she's really wild."

I just smile and say "We'll see." I don't dare tell him my hot horny wife asks me when she can fuck Trevor again every time I get back from the gym. "Did you see him? Did he say anything about me?" She hopefully inquires. "God I want to fuck him again." She sighs when I tell her he hasn't been around. "Maybe he didn't think I was any good." She forlornly sighs half to herself.

"You're the best piece of ass on the planet there's no way he didn't enjoy fucking you." I replied trying to assure her.

It's been a couple of months since the "Rape" when I saw Trevor working out so knowing I was going out of town on business for a few days I figured it might be time to arrange a hook-up with my lusting wife. Sometimes when I'm out of town she'll get horny and go pick up some random stranger in a bar then send me pics of her fucking and sucking him. She knows it turns me on like crazy to see her performing with another guy and she's more than happy to give me beat-off material while I'm gone. So, I approached Trevor and told him if it's okay with Brandi he can take her all four days I'm gone and do with her whatever he liked.

He was all in. "Really? Thank you so much, I was just thinking of her the other night while I beat off." Trevor confessed. "I'm gonna fuck her so hard she may never want to leave." He half-joshed.

I was so horny thinking about what Trevor might do to her that when I got home I grabbed Brandi and had her strip naked then pushed her to her knees and ordered her to suck me off.

"What? What's going on?" She inquired as she stripped for me revealing her awesome naked body to me. "What's got you so worked up?" She stammered as I pushed her to the floor and slapped my growing cock on her face until she complied.

"I'll tell you if you do a good job of getting me to cum down your little whore mouth." I tormented.

"It better be good if you're gonna be calling me a whore." She began sucking my cock with a vengeance. She squeezed my balls really hard as she bobbed up and down on my cock then licking her way down the underside she took them into her mouth and swished the around. She even stuck her nose in my taint and worked around in there before going back to deep throating me.

I grabbed her head and began to forcefully face fuck her.

Her tits bounced invitingly as she gurgled and moaned as I assaulted her mouth with my 10" cock.

"Thats it my little black cock whore take it all, you better get used to it cause this is all you'll be doing while I'm gone." I chided before exploding down her throat. I held her firmly on my cock as I emptied my load down her struggling throat. When I was finally finished cumming I released my grip on her head and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

She looked sexy as hell kneeling there all used up with cum dripping out of her mouth onto her sweet heaving tits. "You wanna tell me what got you all worked up?" she quizzed when she regained her composure.

"Well, you know how you've wanted to hook up with Trevor again since that night he raped you? I've arranged for you to spend the four days I'm away with him. And, I was just imaging what he's gonna do to you with his big black cock."

Visibly excited she jumped up and kissed me with her cum drenched mouth. "Really? Oh this is so exciting. I can't wait to fuck him when I have some control." She cheered. "I've been dying to fuck him again, this is gonna be so intense. Thank-you, thank-you." She shrieked her sweet tits bouncing as she jumped for joy.

"Well, he already thinks you're the best piece of ass he's ever had so you'd better take it easy on him." I laughed.

"He really said that?" my wife's interest clearly peaked.

"Yep, I told him you're all his to do with whatever he wants as long as you're okay with it."

"Whatever he wants? You told him that?" She quizzed intrigued. "That's a pretty broad invitation." She tantalizingly intoned. "What if he wants to share me with a bunch of his friends? What if he wants to be my pimp and he puts me out on the street?"

"I'm sure it'll be fine, he knows your my wife." Trying to ease her concerns.

"Yeah, your wife that you had three men fake rape, I'm sure he thinks he can get away with anything." She sneered. "You're letting a big muscular black man take your wife for several days I'm sure he thinks he can do anything he wants with me."

"I told him if you're not comfortable doing something then you won't do it." I conveyed. "He's gonna send over some outfits for your to wear while you're with him."

"Really? You don't seemed too concerned about pimping me out to your buddy without consulting me first." Her tone changing a bit.

"I knew you'd be all for it. You've been asking to fuck him again since that night, I'm sorry I thought I was doing a good thing. "

"Just the same I may just do everything he wants to teach you a lesson." She half threatened.

"Okay, sorry I thought I was doing a good thing." I apologized.

Brandi thought long and hard before coming up with what she thought was a suitable punishment for pimping her out. "You need to be punished just the same. "I'm not gonna send you any pics or tell you what I'm up too, you're just gonna have to imagine what I'm doing with his big cock. AND, you can't touch yourself or cum while you're gone just imagining what I'm doing. AND, I'm not gonna fuck you when you get home and I'm telling you what I did. I may not fuck you for a month but I will fuck Trevor whenever I please right in front of you just to drive you nuts." She instructed give my balls a hard squeeze. "Do we have a deal?"

"YES" I screamed out in pain. I'm not gonna pleasure myself while I'm gone."

Pleased with herself she released her death grip on my junk. "You know I'll be able to tell if you do and it'll just extend the time you go without fucking me if you do. You're turning me into a whore I'm turning you into a cuck." My wife snapped as she walked away shaking her sexy tight ass.

I grabbed her and started kissing her and feeling up her sweet tits but she pulled away and informed me my cuckolding started right now. "Get good a horny cause when I do let you cum you'd better have a big load." She sternly warned.

The day before I was to leave Trevor stopped by with a package. I was headed downstairs to answer it when Brandi answered the door. She had been tanning by the pool and had come in for a drink when she heard the doorbell. She ran and answered the door in her bikini with the top that barely covered her nipples and a g-string that left little to the imagination. "Well what do we have hear?" My wife smiled appreciatively taking in Trevors muscular arms and physic. "I wasn't expecting you to deliver the package." My wife feigned surprise.

I hid behind the banister to see what would happen.

"I wasn't expecting this either." Trevor quipped as he checked her out. "Goddamn you're hot. So, you answer the door like this all the time?"

"You like." She teased doing a sexy turn.

"Whats not to like." Trevor replied. "I told John you were the best piece of ass I've ever had."

Genuinely touched my wife reached up and wrapped her arms around Trevor's neck gave him a big passionate kiss.

Trevors hands wandered down to my wife's tight ass and began squeezing it. Soon he started grinding his cock into her pussy.

My wife broke the kiss and led Trevor over to the couch where she stood seductively in front of him and removed her top letting her big sweet tits pop free. She then helped him undo his belt and lowered his pants to the floor. He was pitching a big old tent in his boxers. My wife seductively squeezed it several times before guiding Trevors hands to her tits.

Trevor groped at my wife's tits before lowering his mouth down to them and engulfing her nipples. As he sucked away on her tits he flicked his tongue across her nipples then put his hand to her clit and began roughly rubbing it with the palm of his hand.

Brandi's head went back as she enjoyed the attention Trevor was giving her best parts. Soon she climaxed in a powerful orgasm. She gripped his cock like a handicapped rail to keep from falling over. When she regained her composure she pulled off Trevors boxers getting smacked in the face by his huge cock when she did. She gave it a lick then pushed him onto the couch. "I've wanted this cock since you raped me" My wife confessed looking longingly at him she lowered herself between his knees and put his cock between her tits and started titty fucking him. Every third or forth pump she'd lick the tip of his cock getting pre-cum on her tongue. Finally, she lowered her mouth to the head of his cock and sucked it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around on his bulbous head before licking her way down to his balls and engulfing them as she jacked him off. Her petite hand didnt even go all the way around Trevors massive cock. After she serviced his balls enough she slowly licked her way back up to the head of his cock and started enthusiastically bobbing up and down on it. It took her a while but after much gagging and gasping for air she had deep throated his massive 12" cock.

Trevor rubbed his hands through my wife's hair and pinched her nipples as she expertly worked on his cock. "Damn, you sure can suck a mean cock." He gasp.

Pulling off of his cock my lust crazed wife looked longingly into Trevors eyes. "Do you want to fuck me?" She half begged.

A bit stunned by her assertiveness he stumbled to reply at first. "I've got to be somewhere besides I'm gonna fuck the shit out of your married pussy this week I don't want to wear it out. Why don't you finish me off with that sweet mouth of yours."

Clearly disappointed but resigned my hot wife went back to work on Trevor's cock. "As you wish, I'm yours to do with as you want according to my husband. I'm your black cock whore for the next few days" She confirmed as she serviced Trevors cock with her mouth.

"That's my girl, and boy do I have plans for you. You're not gonna be able to walk when I'm done using you." This spurred my hot wife even more and she really went to town on Trevor's cock and it didn't take long for him to explode down her throat. He let out a loud groan as his ass lifted off the couch as he came.

My wife pulled her mouth off his cock and jacked him off as he shot his load all over her face and tits. "Thats it baby give me your seed. Let me have it. Decorate your black cock whore. I can't wait to feel your big black cock fucking and cumming in my tight married pussy. I'll do anything you say as long as I know you're gonna fuck me." My wife pled her devotion to Trevor as she seductively rubbed his shrinking cock around her face before taking it back in her mouth and cleaning him off.

Trevor got dressed then was escorted by my still naked wife to the door. "Better rest up cause you're gonna be a busy black cock whore for the next few days." Trevor informed my intrigued wife.

"Sounds interesting." Brandi smiled knowingly. "Can't wait. As long as it includes you fucking me with that big cock of yours."

"You can count on that." Trevor confirmed as he left giving my wifes nipples one last pinch.

My spent oversexed wife went and laid alluringly on the couch covered in his cum. "You can come down now I know you saw everything."

I slowly walked down the stairs approaching my cum covered wife. "That was amazing." I gasp looking down at her my cock straining to break free.

"Glad you enjoyed the show. I knew you'd be watching" She smiled mischievously. "But remember you can't touch yourself or cum. You're my cuckold until I decide you've suffered enough." She scolded. "Now kiss me, taste the cock thats gonna be fucking me while you're gone."

I leaned down to kiss her making sure I didn't touch any of the cum on her tits.

Brandi pulled me in close kissing me deeply sticking her tongue deep down my throat. The taste of cock and cum lingered alluringly in her mouth as she passionately kissed me. "You like the way I taste after I've sucked a guy off don't you?" She tormented.

"It is intoxicating."

"I'm glad you do or we'd have a problem." My hot wife teased offering her cum covered tit to me. "Now, clean me up my cuck husband."

I did as I was told hoping she'd relent and let me fuck her or at least blow me. I massaged her tits as I licked them clean breaking every so often to kiss her so she could tell I was doing a good job.

"Oh, baby you do that so well, I love the way you suck on my tits. I only wish you could eat out my fresh fucked pussy, but you know you he didn't fuck me."

"I'll fuck you."

She smiled condescendingly at me. "Not a chance cuck. He said he was gonna fuck the shit out of me this weekend so I'm saving myself for him and his big black cock. Consider this part of your training. You brought this on yourself." She firmly stated. "He brought over the outfits he wants me to wear, I'll try them on for you. Come on." She grabbed my hand and the box leading me to the bedroom then went to change. "Remember no touching yourself." She yelled from behind the closed door.

My cock was bursting at the seams wanting to fuck her so bad.

The first outfit was a red deep V mini dress that barely covered her ass and went all the way down past her navel exposing her navel ring and showed of her ample cleavage and side boob. The 5" stilettos she wore really made her legs and ass pop. "You like?" she asked as she did a few sexy turns.

"Whats not to like?"

"Look how easy my tits pop out." She teased exposing her tits to me just to be mean before disappearing back in the bathroom.

The second out fit was a blue mini dress with that looked like it was cut with a scissors up the front horizontally. They started out small but as the went higher they got bigger and bigger exposing most her tits and barely covering her nipples. It was backless too and held up by a tie around her neck.

The third was another minidress that was full of designed holes that left nothing to the imagination. You could see her clean shave pussy and nipples through the holes. "I wonder where he'll want me to wear this." She quizzed.

"Probably have you dancing at his strip club or hooking on some street corner." I mused.

"Ya think?" She said actually intrigued by the idea. "Whatever it is I'm gonna have to go along with it since you told him I was his to do with whatever he wants."

"You're not gonna let that go are you?'

"Nope. I kinda like the idea of being his black cock whore for a few days. You know I like to be dominated once in awhile." She confessed intrigued by what might be in store for her. "I think I'm gonna submit to everything he wants. Might be fun." She mused half to herself as she left.

The next dress was a backless black deep V mini dress really exposed all her tits, cleavage and side boob and the fabric barely covered her nipples, it was a bit longer than the others but when she turned around it revealed the top of her butt crack and showed off her tramp stamp perfectly.

The next was a yellow crochet mini that was pretty much see-thru. It left nothing to the imagination and was probably my favorite. There was a leather dress with the boobs fully exposed, another black rubbery mini with fabric placed strategically to hide the good parts but not all that well.

My hot wife looked so fuckable in every outfit she tried on that I was beginning to get jealous that I couldn't be there to watch her perform.

I think she could tell my disappointment at being left out when she came out in a leopard print low cut mini that stopped at her nipples. "What's the matter honey, don't you like this one?" She seductively quizzed.

"Nah, its fine, I'm just sad I'm gonna miss all the fun." I moped.

With that she approached me and sat on my lap then started rubbing my cock through my pants. "Goddamn you're hard as a rock."

"I've never wanted to fuck you more than right now." I confessed. "Seeing how awesome you look and thinking of Trevors giant cock fucking the shit out of you I'm about ready to pop."

She thought for a bit then came up with an idea. "You know your my cuck husband now for however long I decide. I'm enjoying this game. And, I am gonna get a large cage to put your cock in when you get back so you comply, but, since Trevor and I did start a bit early maybe you're due some relief, and I really need to get fucked." With that she undid my pants and slipped them off then my boxers letting loose my 10" about to explode cock. She grabbed it and rubbed it seductively around her face. "Mmmmm baby misses its mommy." She purred before taking it into her mouth and expertly sucking me off. When she could sense I was on the verge of cumming she released my cock from her mouth and squeezed hard. "Don't cum yet I want to fuck you." She then sat on my lap facing me. She pulled down her dress and ordered me to suck her tits. As I did she raised up and guided my cock into her well lubed pussy. She pretty much completely impaled herself on my cock and came instantly when I hit bottom. She moaned and whimpered and thrust about on my cock until her orgasm had subsided. Then she looked down at me with her tit still in my mouth and smiled "Thanks, hun, I needed that." She then lifted herself off my cock with a pop and started walking away.

"What the hell?" I bellowed with my straining cock waiting to explode.

She laughed manically before she invitingly bent over the dresser giving me as nice view of her sweet ass. Then smacking her ass she encouraged. "Come on cuck finish me off."

Grabbing her hips I shoved my cock into all the way with one big thrust. I really gave it to her hard and fast, her big luscious tits flailed in the mirror and it wasn't long before I was ready to explode.

"Cum in my pussy, baby. Fill me up. Leave something for Trevor to find when he fucks me tomorrow."

My hot wife passionately implored.

Thats was all I needed to hear and I exploded as hard as I ever have. My explosion sent her off on another giant orgasm and we just stood there relishing in the moment before we had the strength to move.

When I pulled out she turned and kissed my lovingly before looking up into my eyes. "I love you more than anything baby, don't forget that. No matter who I fuck or how big they are I'm always gonna come back to you." She confessed. With that she leaned down and started cleaning me off with her tongue and mouth and in no time she had me hard again and she didn't stop till I unloaded down her throat. "Mmmm, I love it when you cum in my mouth, it feels so wonderful." She looked lovingly up at me and before rising up and kissing me passionately kissing me. Breaking the kiss she stared earnestly into my eyes "You know I love you, I love how you let me explore my wild side, I love how you enjoy watching me fuck other guys and how you reclaim me after, just remember I would never leave you no matter what you hear me say during those tryst's, it's all for show."

I assured her I understood and I appreciated hearing that from her,

The next dat Trevor came to pick her up before I left and we chatted a bit before Brandi came downstairs dressed in a white tube style dress that hugged her perfect figure and really showed off her stuff. You could see she was excited for her adventure to begin cause her nipples were poking out the thin fabric.

"Damn, you look better than amazing." Trevor whistled. Then looking at me quizzically. "Anything goes? I can do what I want with her?"

12