Wife Models for 4 Old Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire used at card night.
7.8k words
4.58
84.6k
122

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy1000
ukguy1000
316 Followers

Claire models for 4 old men Ch.2 -- Hostess to their Bridge Game

I would recommend you read chapter 1 first

A stupid one off mistake and here she was, a middle aged reserved and respectable wife sat naked with her legs spread wide, giving four old men full view of her now heavily engorged pussy. Barry the sleazy neighbour blackmailing her into posing for him and his old cronies and their so called camera club.

Claire still couldn't believe how things had progressed so far from what was supposed to be a mild provocative photo shoot and even worse her body was betraying her. She closed her eyes more out of embarrassment knowing they would be able to see she was actually wet and getting turned on by this whole experience.

She could still hear the odd sound of a camera and pictures of her exposed pussy being taken, but this seemed to be less and less and knew they were more interested in looking at her than taking the pictures. Her legs ached from being stretched so wide by the arms of the chair, but that was almost over shadowed by the burning desire and throbbing in her pussy.

After what seemed like an eternity Claire was relieved when Barry suggested they move things to the couch. She struggled to stand up and as she opened her eyes she could clearly see Andy and Derrick were sporting erections which both repulsed and turned her on.

"Right Claire lets have you bent over the arm of the couch, " Barry said more of an instruction than a request.

Claire positioned herself at the end and then bent over the arm placing her head on the couch. Her ass and pussy on full display and unable to see what they were doing just added to her embarrassment and state of arousal. She placed her head towards the back of the couch to avoid any eye contact. She could hear them positioning themselves and taking pictures.

She jumped as she felt a pair of hands on her thighs and not even sure who they belonged too. They pushed her legs apart to give better access to her pussy which was now very sticky and wet.

"Fucking hell that is a beautiful sight Claire," Derrick said admiring her ass stuck out as she laid naked over the arm of the couch.

Claire had never felt so exposed unable to see what they were doing and giving them full view of her ass and pussy. She could hear whispering and again felt hands on her legs as they positioned her legs wider apart. More pictures were being taken and the hands on her legs seemed to be increasing, noticing they also seemed to be lingering on her for longer.

Jim stepped up to Claire making her flinch as he stroked her ass cheeks with the rest of the men wating for her to respond and expecting her to shout out and stop things. Claire was half frozen and didn't know what to do? This had already gone to far and touching was a step too far. Instinctively she reached back and gently tried to move whose ever hand was on her ass away.

"Sorry Claire I really couldn't resist as its such a nice arse," Jim said moving back away from her.

"Was it as nice as it looks?" Andy asked Jim.

"Even better," was the response.

"Sorry Claire but not fair Jim has had a feel and not the rest of us?" Barry said in a pleading questioning manner, awaiting a response.

Claire still laid across the arm of the chair in her prone position didn't know what to say. She knew she should call it a night now as things were escalating to a level she really wasn't comfortable with. Another part of her however was so turned on by the thought of her body turning these old men on. She was on fire from being positioned and photographed and now being touched was sending her over the edge.

"Just one touch each then," The words didn't even sound like they had come from her mouth.

"That's my girl," Derrick said looking around with a big grin on his face.

Derrick stepped up first and took in the beautiful sight of Claire's perfect round and firm ass fully exposed. He gently placed both hands on her lower buttocks and gave then a gentle squeeze. Claire had to stifle a moan and was sure she would be dripping wet being so turned on.

Derrick slowly moved his hands up and nodded to Andy to take some pictures. He again gave them another squeeze this time a little harder and let a moan out himself. He gently stroked Claire's ass every now and then moving his hand close to her crack. Andy took a few pictures but was eager to have a feel himself and quickly moved in before she changed her mind.

Claire was now finding it hard to keep her breathing regular and found herself stifling moans to avoid the embarrassment of them knowing she was enjoying this. She found herself momentarily disappointed as the hands left her ass, but they were soon replaced by another pair. She had no idea who was now fondling her bottom but could feel he had rough large hands.

Andy started to stroke her buttocks and then knelt right behind he exposed ass. He got Clair to pull her legs together which effectively squeezed her pussy lips together and gave them an even more swollen look. Derrick, Jim and Barry were all now rubbing their erections and taking in the most erotic sight any of them had ever seen.

Andy continued his exploration of her exposed ass and like Derrick was careful in getting close but not touching her engorged pussy. Claire was now squirming and found herself desperate to be touched in her most private place.

Barry put a hand on Andy's shoulders to indicate it was his turn and took the same position kneeling behind Claire. He took a minute to take in the sight up this close. Claire found her body again betraying her as she felt herself almost lifting her ass to be touched and wanting another old man to fondle her.

Barry started by gently stroking her bottom then firmly grabbing each buttock and moving them around. He edged back to get a full view and started to spread Claire's cheeks apart and in doing so her pussy lips were being pulled apart. He could see the sticky wetness now building up on her pussy and grinned to himself.

"Grab my camera Jim and take some pictures of this," He said over his shoulder not wanting to let go of this perfect ass.

Jim took a position slightly to the side of Barry and clicked away as Barry continued his exploration. Barry struggled to stand up with both his and knees but also the raging erection in his pants. Jim moved to right behind Claire as Barry grabbed her cheeks quite hard and pulled them apart stretching Claire's anus pushing out her pussy lips and causing her to moan out loud.

Barry then looked at each of the other men and with a telling nod moved his finger onto Claire's pussy. It was like time had stood still as they all held their breath to see how Claire would react to this intrusion.

Claire was finding herself getting close to an orgasm with all the mauling and finding her pussy being stimulated with all the pulling. Then she shuddered as she felt a finger press onto her soaking pussy. She froze for a second and then looked back over her shoulder,

"Please no," were all the words she could muster.

"Its okay Claire you know your enjoying this," Barry replied now moving his finger up and down her wet slit.

Claire still looking back wanted to say stop but just bit her lip and knew she was too far gone. Instead she turned back around and buried her head in shame.

Barry needed no further encouragement and knelt back down to pay full attention to her pussy. Andy and Derrick now had their cocks out and openly masturbating, and Andy continued to take pictures in between wanking his own cock.

Barry slowly rubbed her juices over her swollen pussy and on every other stroke inserted a bit of his finger into her pussy. Claire was now getting close to an orgasm and openly moaning and found herself pushing back onto Barry's fingers.

Barry now inserted a second fingers and could see the glistening juices on his fingers as then slid into her pussy. He was surprised how tight she was and moved his other hand to run her clit while he fingered her cunt. Andy Derrick and Jim were all now wanting to get in on the action but Barry was now ramming his fingers and rubbing her clit in response to Claire's moans.

Claire couldn't hold it in any longer and started to let go pushing her pussy as onto Barry's fingers in response to the onslaught.

"Oh my god I'm going to cum, Jesus Jesus," She cried out not even sure what she was saying as the orgasm took over her whole body sending her into convulsions.

Barry pushed his fingers right into her pussy feeling it throbbing and tightening as she came. Claire was breathless and it was the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. She laid there feeling the after shock and then the shame and guilt swept over her.

Andy moved in to take Barry's place but Claire cried out and slid back over the arm onto her knees and held her head in her hands. Andy stepped back immediately and looked at Barry for direction. Claire stood up not wanting to make eye contact with any of them and ran out of the room and headed to the bedroom.

That night Claire cried with shame and guilt and angry at how stupid she had been to get into this position and then let things escalate to the level they had. She was still shocked at how her body had betrayed her in that way and conscious that orgasm she had experienced was like nothing she had ever felt with Mark.

The next day again filled with shame and guilt she was grateful it was a Sunday and didn't have to go into work. She tried to keep herself busy and messaged Mark several times telling how much she loved him which prompted is everything okay babes reply which set her off crying again. She jumped out of her thoughts as the doorbell rang and she chose not to answer it in case it was Barry, and not sure she could ever look him in the eye again.

The next few weeks went by without incident and Claire was careful with her movements ensuring she avoided Barry at all costs. Mark's return had been difficult as she found herself expecting a knock on the door and Barry to be stood there with pictures in hand or filled with guilt. She realised how much she loved him and was careful not to overdo the outpouring of love in case he became suspicious.

After a few great weeks and only once bumping into Barry Claire was starting to hope that nothing would ever be said, and they could all go back to normal. She had made her mind up that she would push Mark to move to a new house when he returned from his next shift away.

It was about 3 days after Mark had gone back to the work on the rigs when her hopes of this all being forgotten were shattered. A knock on the door and as she opened it there was a smirking Barry.

"What do you want?" She snapped almost regretting her tone but finding it hard to supress her anger.

"Now that's no way to greet a neighbour is it," Barry snapped back.

"Look I am finding it hard after what happened and would rather just forget about the whole thing so please just get to the point," Claire said already dreading the response.

"Very well then. Me and the boys had a great time and the pictures were fantastic, you really were a great model dear," Barry started making Claire cringe with embarrassment.

"Anyway don't worry about the pictures they will go no further and as agreed will be deleted," Barry said smiling.

Claire started to relax "Thanks I appreciate that, is there anything else as really busy today?"

Barry paused for a minute before replying "Yes there is something else Claire, we want you to help out at our next bridge card night."

Claire wasn't sure she had just heard him correctly "Are you fucking serious?"

"One hundred percent serious Claire and guess what? You are going to fucking do it otherwise those pictures will not be getting deleted and will be shown to that lovely hubby of yours," Barry said leaning into Claire's face making her turn away.

"You fucking bastard you promised," She snapped back at him.

"Shut up you stupid bitch. You fucking loved every minute of it and don't say you didn't," Barry said eyeing her up as a cheap slut.

Claire pleaded with him not to do this but Barry wasn't budging and growing impatient. He wanted to take her there and then but didn't want to scupper his plans for the bridge game with the guys.

After a while Claire knew her fate was sealed and that this dirty pervert was going to make her suffer and the thought of Mark finding out what she had done was just unthinkable.

"So what exactly do I have to do at this card game?" Claire asked finally accepting her fate.

"You will get the rules on the night but for now just be at my house at 7pm sharp," Barry said and offering his goodbye and leaving.

Claire watched him walk away whistling to himself the smug bastard. She hated him but hated more the fact that this scenario was already having an affect on her with a warmth spreading to her groin.

The next few days were a blur with Claire unable to concentrate and called in sick on the Friday. Saturday came and the day dragged on with her going from outright rage through to being turned on and imagining a whole range of things which she hated herself for.

She showered, dressed in Jeans and a jumper thinking she wasn't going to give them bastards the satisfaction of her dressed like a tart. She told herself to just get this over with, serve them beers and snacks or whatever idiotic task Barry had in mind and get out.

7pm came and she was glad to get to Barry's without being seen. She knocked on the door and again greeted by the leching pig Barry.

"Evening Claire please come in," He said standing aside to let her in.

She walked through to the lounge to see Derrick, Andy and Jim sat around a makeshift table with cards laid out.

Each of the guys said their hello's with Derrick saying how grateful they were for the photo session previously, making Claire look down embarrassed to make eye contact. Keen to get this over with she looked to Barry for direction.

"Okay Claire I wont explain all the rules but basically Andy and myself will be playing against Derrick and Jim. During the game you will serve us drinks as we each need and you will be rewarding each trick with a little attention," Barry said expecting her refusal.

Claire had long since given up any hope of compassion from Barry and just asked "What is a trick?"

Barry explained that during the game each player would win a hand which was a trick, and at the end the pair with the most were the winners. Each player winning a trick will have 2 minutes of attention. Claire just nodded not bothering to protest and again wanting to get this over with.

"One more thing is that the winning pair get to have some additional fun with you," Barry said again awaiting the objections, but none came.

"Okay Claire head upstairs and get changed into the clothes on the bed," Barry said taking his seat at the table.

Claire knew she wasn't going to get away with jeans and a jumper and dread to think what disgusting outfit they had for her. She walked into the bedroom and was almost relieved to see the familiar short black skirt and white blouse along with the black bra and thong on the bed. It could have been much worse she thought

She got changed and slowly headed to the lounge where the men were playing cards. They all turned to look at her as she entered the room and could see the lust in their eyes as they looked her over. She felt both the shame and embarrassment whilst hating that feeling growing down below.

"Come with me Ill show you the kitchen," Barry said standing up and motioning for Claire to follow.

She followed him into a small kitchen and he opened the fridge showing her the beers she was to serve along with some wine for her. As she looked in she jumped as Barry put his hand on her ass giving it a good squeeze. A few weeks ago she would have hit him for such an action, but she knew that was just stood there as this dirty old pervert felt her ass.

Things started off okay and she actually thought things would be okay considering, right up until the first trick was won by Jim. Up to that point they had all received a beer from her, and only Barry had felt her leg up as he received his.

Jim gave a big cheer which was greeted by groans from the others and she stood there not knowing what to do.

Jim turned his chair out and motioned for Claire to go to him. She walked across to him feeling like a stripper and had no idea what to do. Jim opened his legs and pulled Claire in so she was now in between his legs and facing him as he sat down.

He moved his hands to her ass and gently rubbed each buttock through the fabric of the skirt. He slowly moved his hands down her ass and onto the back of her thighs, slowly and gently stroking them.

Claire bit her lip and tried to think of anything else but what was happening, but couldn't deny how nice it felt being touched like this. After some gentle stroking Jim moved his hands back up her thighs and towards her ass again, this time on the inside of her skirt.

Claire stood there planted to the spot as the other men looked on as Jim hands moved onto her ass cheeks and in doing so lifting her skirt slowly revealing her pert bum to all. Jim continued his exploring and was moving his fingers closer to her pussy each time.

Claire visibly jumped as Derrick declared 2 minutes were up "Bugger I was just getting into that," said Jim giving Claire a big smile as he returned to face the card table.

Claire was now breathing heavily and knew she was already getting wet down there, dreading the moment they would discover this. She took a big gulp of the wine and watched on not really understanding the game. As the game went on she would serve them beer and was getting used to the roaming hands on her legs and ass.

Another big cheer erupted, and Derrick had won a trick. Claire dreaded this moment as out of all of them she found Derrick and Barry the most repulsive, which was saying something compared to the others. She stared to move to Derrick but he stood up and walked towards her, grabbed her hand and led her to the couch.

She heard someone cheer and say something and was in total shock when Derrick pulled her onto the couch and immediately started kissing her. She felt like a teenager making out for the first time only conscious this was an old man with his friends watching on.

Not she what to do she started by letting him kiss her and surprised herself by retuning the kiss which seemed to spur him on. He had one hand around her neck with the other on her thigh which was slowly moving up towards her knickers.

Claire closer her eyes and tried to picture Mark kissing her but it did no good. Derricks hand was now right up to the top of her thigh with all the men now turned watching Derrick make out with this 43 year old wife.

She tried to keep her legs together as best she could but Derrick was strong and just pushed them part with one hand and continued to explore. She felt a bolt run through her has his hand was now firmly pressed against her mound. He seemed to hold it there for a second before starting to gently rub up and down her pussy through her knickers.

Claire was now soaking wet and let out a little moan and found her body once again betraying her as she pushed her pussy onto his hand. Derrick was now nibbling her neck which was a weak spot for Claire whilst continuing his now gentle stroking of her pussy.

Claire was now starting to let go and felt her legs opening wider to give him full access and then he slipped a finger inside her knicker line and gently slid it along her now wet slit making her squirm.

"Time," came the shout bringing Claire to her sense and quickly pushing Derricks hand away.

Derrick lingered for a second and staring straight at Claire slowly put his finger which was glistening with her juices up to her lips. He rubbed it across them and then stood and returned to the table.

ukguy1000
ukguy1000
316 Followers