Wife on Loan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later, once his orgasmic high had subsided, Muscles called over to me, "I think she's asleep, dude."

I studied her for a moment. "I think you're right."

He gently rolled sideways to lay her on her back, and then he carefully detached himself from her overused pussy. As her naked body laid sprawled out vulnerably on the floor of the boat, Muscles slowly stood up with a satisfied smile. "I think we can go back now," he told me.

Only then - for the first time since we had departed on the boat - did I look at my watch. I was stunned. We had been out on the bay for almost 3 hours.

+++ the following day +++

Quite understandably, after such a long evening of exhaustive debauchery, my wife couldn't bring herself to get out of bed the following day. Although it was awkward to make up excuses to the rest of our family as to why she was absent, I was actually relieved to be able to avoid her. We had slept in the same bed, but I hadn't come close to touching her, and I certainly didn't want to talk about what happened. Yes, I had allowed it - even arranged it! - but I found the 'morning after' to be relatively unsettling.

Similarly, I had a difficult time building up the courage to step out of our beach house, not knowing how I would react to seeing the other guys... or how they might react to me.

By the middle of the afternoon, though, I was tired of staying cooped up. When I saw all the kids running around, I figured it was safe to venture out, assuming that no comments would be made with the wives and kids around. However, almost as soon as I stepped out of the house, Shorty noticed me outside and waved for me to follow him behind the bungalows.

Somewhat reluctantly, I followed him to a more secluded area of the property where we would be out of earshot from everyone else. I had no idea what he intended to say, but I headed him off by blurting out, "Remember, what happened on the boat stays on the boat, right??"

Shorty held up his hands defensively. "Hey, it wasn't my idea!"

I instantly regretted my defensive outburst. "I know... I'm sorry... it just feels awkward now."

"I bet." Shorty then lowered his voice. "Well, honestly, related to that, a couple of the guys are pretty paranoid that you're gonna 'out' us to our wives."

It was notable to me that - by using "us" - Shorty seemed to be including himself in that group.

Either way, he continued, "So - well, um... the reason I wanted to talk to you was to see if there was anything that we could do to ensure that last night is kept a complete secret."

I had never seen Shorty's face look so serious, which indicated that he was genuinely making an open-ended offer. After several long seconds of deliberation, I decided to voice the idea that had immediately flashed into my mind.

"Well... would Nadia like to go for a boat ride with me?"