Wife Parties Alone...

Story Info
After husband has to leave, wife finds her own entertainment.
1.8k words
3.39
87.6k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening my wife, Lily, and I went to a party at one of her coworkers' house. I didn't really know anyone, since this wasn't the usual crowd of coworkers that we partied or hung out with. Due to The nature of my job, I was called away shortly after we arrived, but planned on returning later when I was done. I told Lily to have fun and I would be back as soon as I could. She seemed really happy and told me not to worry. I felt bad for leaving but was happy she wasn't upset.

Hours had passed before I was done and was able to head back to the party. I figured I would just surprise her and not bother with a call or text I was on my way back. She sent me a few pictures and videos throughout the evening, and I could tell she was getting pretty drunk. Her pictures and videos became more seductive and suggestive in nature, as alcohol becomes an aphrodisiac for her.

After I parked and walked to the rear of the house, I could hear some music still playing. The door was open a crack and there were some 10-12 people still drinking in the basement living room, just talking and hanging out. I did not want to sound jealous asking where Lily was, so I just started to walk around looking for her. I opened the door to a bedroom downstairs and recognized one of her female coworkers. She was lying in the bed, fully clothed, chatting with some guy. It reminded me of early 20s drunk discussions. She noticed me and said Lily was somewhere...her words trailed off and then turned away.

I walked out and looked around, not willing to go upstairs in someone else's house. I grabbed the bathroom doorknob and heard some rustling around. Some guy yelled, "Hey, I'm a little busy." I could hear him double check the locked door. As I walked away I could also hear Lily's voice but not sure where. I looked back and saw nothing.

I walked out of the house to check if she was outside. To the side of the back door, there was a frost covered window to the bathroom. Between the frost covering and the window pane is about 1 inch of open space. I could see Lily and a guy in front of her kissing her neck. I felt a rush of anger and then a twinge of excitement. I was a voyeur watching my own wife. I was terrified with what I was seeing, yet secretly hoping that she would let it continue enough to entertain the buzzing I was feeling with my cock.

I immediately recognized the guy as a coworker of hers, Matt. They had a fling a while back online, and exchanged dirty messages and pictures. Nothing materialized before being caught and coming clean, but the attraction was obviously still there.

Matt kissed her neck and moved up to her face, where their lips met. She pushed him away slightly saying that they can't. He asked why and she told him that if they did, she wouldn't be able to stop herself. He smiled big, put his hands on her hips and and spun her around before she could stop him. She was facing the bathroom mirror, while he proceeded to grab and feel her ass over her skirt. Matt then moved his hands up to her breasts. I saw Lily closing her eyes. I didn't know how much she wanted him to continue until I saw her mouth slowly open and her tongue rest on her upper lip. I knew that wasn't good, because it was a sure sign of Lily getting aroused and hitting a point of no return.

Matt must have also recognized her signs of arousal, because he then pulled up her skirt, just enough to expose the bottom of her ass cheeks. Her hand pushed back against his. She then guided his hand to her thong. He grabbed at it and she pulled his hand sideways, indicating clearly she wanted him to slide her thong to the side. I could see Lily was super excited and was extremely wet. I could see her wetness running down her legs. Matt let his fingers move around her clit and slide in to her hungry pussy. As he removed them to explore other parts of her body, she replaced them with her own, ferociously rubbing her clit.

I had the urge to knock, but then opted not too. I was actually beginning to enjoy the scene. Matt guided her free hand to his pants where she began to grab away at the obvious bulge of his cock. Matt started to pull his pants down, then someone knocked on the door, "Hey, I have to use the bathroom." then "oh, shit, I think Matt is getting lucky with Lily."

As they said that, I watched as Lily's hand reluctantly touched his exposed cock. Her eyes opened and went wide and she looked down at it, making sure she saw what she felt. Almost instinctively, Lily licked her lips and immediately dropped to her knees. She knew it was bigger than mine, and told him just that. She looked at it with both hunger and fear, almost in a trance like state with an evil grin.

Lily couldn't get her one hand around it completely, so she used both and started to stroke it. Her mouth opened and she took as much in her mouth as she could. Matt's head rolled back as he told her, "I've imagined your lips around my cock since I first met you." Lily slobbered up and down his dick and took as much in as she could. She would gag against it, leaving much of it exposed. I could clearly see how much bigger it was. Matt grabbed the back of Lily's head and started to fuck her mouth. I could hear Lily gagging with each thrust. My stomach was on edge, knowing this was never anything she liked me to do to her, but she is clearly Matt's slut at the moment. Spit and drool spilled from Lily's mouth and down her chin to the floor.

After Matt was close to cumming in her throat, Lily stood up and turned facing away from Matt and grabbed his cock, guiding it towards her eager pussy. Lily let out a moan as it slowly entered and stretched her. Lily began to push harder and harder against Matt, her hands slipping from time to time off the sink.

As they fucked hard, Matt stopped and positioned himself on the toilet. Lily sat on top of him and he continued to fuck her while sucking on her nipples. Lily was grinding her hips against him, her forehead against his and her hands on his shoulders. She started to slowly rise off, and I thought maybe they were done. Lily then dropped her entire weight back down hard, slamming his cock deep into her. Lily's head was thrown back and Matt had to hold her upper body, as her back arched. I was in shock. She continued up and down on his cock. I could see her pussy tightly gripping his cock each time she went up.

I was about to leave when someone I didn't know walked out of the house and saw me. "Hey, enjoying the show? Matt is fucking that Lily chick. She really wanted it from him all night. She's been hanging around him most of the night. I think she's married though." I looked back through the window and Matt was again behind Lily, fucking her very hard now. Her moans turned to screams and it was very obvious to everyone at the party what Matt was doing to my wife. Matt finally appeared to slow down as Lily was cumming again. They both grunted as it was obvious he came in her.

Lily then pushed off. Matt tried to kiss her and she pushed away. Lily washed her face and then left the bathroom. That was my call to leave.

I left and took a quick walk around the block to my car and waited for her call to see if I was on my way to pick her up. I waited nearly 30-minutes with no call. I decide to return to the party and look again for her. Lily was not in the bathroom or living room. I knocked on the door of a bedroom, only to hear someone behind me say, "Don't go in there, I think they're fucking again."

I opened the door a crack and saw Lily again, half naked, and straddled over Matt. Her eyes were closed, grinding against him back and forth. One of her hands was on his chest, the other pinching one of her nipples as she moaned. Lily then spun around, without getting off his cock, and faced his feet. She arched her back as Matt grabbed both of her tits and pinched her erect nipples. Lily lifted up higher off Matt's hips, on her knees, and he started to thrust his hips up and down, using the spring of the bed to increase the drive of his thrusts into her. Each thrust making a loud slapping sound, nearly pulling his cock completely out of her each time. I hear Lily yell, "Fuck me, Matt! Fuck me harder! Cum in me! Don't stop ever fucking me!" When Lily gets especially excited, she squirts. Wetness is expelling from her and the sound of them fucking among her juices adds another element to the senses I am now experiencing.

Matt then turned Lily to her stomach where she got on all fours. As Matt plowed his dick into Lily. She was squirting so much on his cock, I could see her wetness dripping onto the bed. Lily's head was buried into the comforter, and her back arched as she screamed Matt's name repeatedly. He had his hands on her hips pulling them to his with every thrust, making each thrust in, that much harder. Lily started bucking against him as she lost control of her body and was consumed with pure pleasure. His thick cock, the ferocity of his fucking, and the animalistic desire between them mixed to a perfect concoction tonight that couldn't have been stopped, probably even if I stayed right next to her at the party. It was clear they were far from done, so I decided to leave before getting caught.

I drove home and went to bed. I woke up to Lily naked laying next to me. I asked her how the night went. She smiled and said it was pretty uneventful and just sat around talking to coworkers. I didn't tell her what I saw, but loved seeing her pleased. As she snuggled in, I could feel the juices still seeping from her, and running down her legs. As I touched and kissed her body, her hard nipples and heavy breathing showed me she was easily aroused and wanted me to fuck her. I entered her more easily than ever before. We passionately made love. She said her extreme wetness was due to her arousal for me, but I knew.