Wife Pays a Visit to Mark

Story Info
Wife goes to visit Mark at his base.
7.3k words
4.1
11.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt as if Mark was just over at our house playing with my wife a few days ago. I was reminded it had been three weeks already by my wife, who was all packed and ready to head to the airport. She was going to go and see Mark again, this time at his Army base in Arizona.

"C'mon baby, I don't wanna be late for my flight!" she said rushing downstairs.

"I'm ready, just need to get your bag in the trunk. Don't get too excited to leave me," I joked back.

"I'm not excited babe, I'm gonna miss you!" she said, kissing me on the lips.

"Besides, you are the best husband ever. I get to enjoy the hot Arizona weather and have fun with Mark," she continued.

We began to make the thirty minute drive to the airport. I noticed my wife was wearing a comfortable gray long sleeve shirt with dark green lightweight jogger pants. I thought her black ankle-high UGG boots were an odd choice.

"What's with the boots?" I asked.

"It's a gift for Mark. He said he was picking me up from the airport," she replied.

"You're giving Mark your boots?" I asked confused.

"No silly. I am wearing pantyhose, and I'm trying to keep them warm. You know how much he likes to smell my shoes and feet," she reminded me.

"But baby, your feet never smell," I responded.

"Well, I'm trying," she laughed.

"Let me see," I said.

My wife pulled her right boot off and raised it up to my face. It smelled of her lotion and a very, very faint hint of worn shoe. I took a quick glance at her foot, noticing a bright pink polish under the nude, sheer hose.

"Smells like your lotion," I told her.

"Oh well. At least this will make things easier getting through security," as she slipped her boot back on.

"Uh huh," I said.

"Who knows, maybe I'll make another foot guy's day walking around the airport in my hose-covered feet," she teased me.

"I'm sure someone will take notice," I teased back. "Make sure you text me when you land. And please be safe."

"Of course honey. I love you," she. said as we pulled up to the drop-off zone.

I jumped out quickly to retrieve her bag from the trunk. We kissed again, before I watched her walk away. She would be gone for four nights, five days, about 1,700 miles away.

I drove back home, wondering if we had made a dumb decision. What husband in their right mind would let their wife fly out to get fucked by

another guy, I thought. It's really too bad I couldn't join, but this week for work was hectic. I thought that would keep my mind busy, at least.

I made it home and poured myself a strong rum and coke. About three and a half hours later, my phone buzzed, waking me from the couch. I must have dozed off.

"I'm here!" the text read, with a sun emoji.

"Glad you made it, love you," I text back.

Another twenty or so minutes went by and my phone was now ringing. I went to answer it and my wife was face timing me. I answered, still laying on the couch.

"Hi baby!" my wife called out, "Mark and his friend just picked me up!"

"That's great babe," I said, "I'm sure he's happy to see you."

She turned the phone around and there was Mark, smiling and waving to me.

"Thanks for flying her out!" he said, "I'll take good care of her!"

"Yes, please do!" I replied.

"Baby, Mark said he can't wait for his gift," my wife now turning the phone back to herself.

"Well I'm sure it would be better if he waits until you guys get to wherever you're going," I suggested.

"Or is it that I can't wait to give him the surprise?" she teased.

"Well, then you have to decide," I played along.

My wife flipped the camera so I could see Mark again. She asked him if he wanted his gift now or later. It appeared they were in the backseat of a larger size SUV. Mark's friend must have been driving. Mark nodded with a huge smile on his face. His eyes were looking over the phone, at my wife. He mouthed the word "Now."

"Ok. I hope you like it!" my wife said excitedly.

The phone shook a bit as she turned in her seat. I saw her boots come up into view as she placed them on Mark's lap. He looked down at them, resting on his right thigh, then back towards my wife.

"Go ahead. Take them off," she said.

Mark started with her left boot first. As he pulled, more and more of her little foot was exposed. Once it was off, he brought her boot to his face. His eyes were closed as he sniffed it over and over.

"Did someone take their shoes off?" a third voice asked.

My wife turned her phone to the driver, "Yea, Mark just pulled off one of my boots," my wife answered. "Does it smell bad?"

"Not at all. Smells good actually," he said.

"Tony loves feet too," Mark said, taking a break from smelling her boot.

"Oh boy!" my wife said, "This might be trouble."

She moved the camera back to Mark. He had lifted her foot up to his face. His nose was pressed into her toes, you could see them pushed back. Again, his eyes were closed as he sniffed louder. Her bright pink toes looked so sexy as he smelled them in her pantyhose.

Every exhale, Mark moaned. I decided to reach into my pants and give myself a few strokes as I watched.

"I think he likes his gift babe!" my wife said to me.

"It looks like he does," I mumbled, "I know I would."

Mark then pulled her right boot off while managing to keep her left foot in his face. Mark had both feet, almost covering his face. I could hear him inhaling her scent.

"How do they smell bro?" that third voice asked.

"Perfect," Mark answered, "here, smell this."

Mark handed the driver my wife's right boot. My wife moved slightly to catch the driver sticking his nose deep into her boot.

"Mmm, wow!" he said, "these smell amazing!"

"Don't even think about it bro," Mark said, "She's all mine tonight."

"C'mon man, she's got two feet!" he poked back.

"Maybe tomorrow night," Mark responded.

"Babe, I'm gonna have to let you go, my battery is getting low," she stated.

"Ok baby, be safe. Talk to you soon," I said.

"Love you," she hung up.

I hung up the phone and pulled my pants down. I jerked my cock furiously as the image of my wife's perfect little feet were still fresh in my head. I came almost immediately all over myself. After a minute, I caught my breath. I got up from the couch and made a bite to eat. I couldn't help but think what my wife was now up to. I was almost certain Mark would try to fuck her brains out all night.

I watched some college basketball as I ate, trying to distract myself. I checked my phone for the time, it was 7:00pm, which meant it was 5:00pm where my wife was. I waited another hour before I headed upstairs to take a shower. I was missing my wife already, but I knew how much fun she was having. I fought the urge to call or text and let her be.

As I sat on the bed, I could see the images from just a few weeks ago. Mark was in this very room, enjoying my wife's pussy, ass, and her feet. Giving her orgasm after orgasm. My cock was beginning to strain again. I tried to watch a movie, but I just kept checking my phone to make sure I didn't miss a text or call from my wife.

Finally, it rang. I noticed the time read 9:04pm.

"Hey honey, I miss you," I answered.

"Uhh...mmph...hi babe...I miss...mmph...you too," she panted back.

"Are you having sex?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Mmph...yea...Mark is...mmph...fucking...mmph...me!" she said. "Oh God, I'm going to cum again!"

My cock was standing at full attention now. I started to stroke myself as I listened to my wife get fucked by Mark.

"Aaahhh...uuuhhh!" my wife moaned loudly.

She was able to catch her breath, "I miss you too babe. I wish you were here with us."

"I wish I was too. Work is going to be tough tomorrow," I half-joked. "How is Mark treating you?"

"Mm, very good babe," she replied. "He's got me bent over on the bed in my hotel right now."

"Mmm," I moaned in approval.

"His cock feels so fucking big and good inside me," she added.

"Yea? Are you cumming all over it?" I teased.

"Oh baby, I've been cumming since we were dropped off here," she said. "He licked my feet and sucked my toes for like the first hour. He couldn't get enough of them!"

"Mmm, I bet," I said.

"He just gets them so wet and sloppy," she continued, "I just love it."

"Mmm and I love when you talk like that," I responded, still stroking myself.

"Why don't you jerk off while Mark fucks me baby?" she suggested.

I quipped, "I already started."

"Mmm, good." she said. "Fuck me Mark, my husband wants to listen to you make his wife cum again."

I heard Mark thrusting faster and harder. The slapping noises were very clear. My wife must have put the phone down. Her moaning was getting louder and louder. I knew she was going to cum soon and I wanted to cum with her. Somehow I thought this would satisfy me more. I stroked faster.

It wasn't long before my wife was getting ready to erupt again. I was glad because my balls were tingling, ready to explode.

"Oh fuck...fuck me!" she demanded, "Harder...harder!"

"Mmm, I'm so close baby," I whispered into the phone.

"I'm gonna cum!" she announced, "Keep fucking me."

"Mmm, shit," I replied, "cum all over his big cock baby."

"Uuughhh....aaahhh! Here I cummmm!" she screamed.

My cock erupted with a rope so thick, and shot up hitting my chin and neck as I laid on the bed. My second rope landed on my chest, along with the third. The fourth and fifth hit my stomach as I stroked methodically. I closed my eyes and imagined my cock was buried deep inside my wife's pussy. Meanwhile, she was cumming all over some other guy's huge cock in a hotel room 1,700 miles away.

"Did you cum baby?" she asked me.

"Yes babe, all over," I said.

"Mmm, good. Me too," she said, laughing a little.

"I think I better clean up and get some rest for work tomorrow," I suggested, "you have fun and be safe."

"Mmm ok baby, I will," she answered. "I think Mark wants to turn me over and suck my toes while he fucks me some more."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, love you," as I hung up.

"Love you too," I heard her say.

It was a rough night of sleep but I think I managed a solid four hours after all the tossing and turning. I woke groggy but determined to have a productive day at work. I fought through my morning meetings and made it to lunch. I decided to text my wife.

"Hey! How's your day?" I text.

I waited a few minutes before getting a response.

"Hi! Just giving Mark a morning footjob," she text with a winking emoji.

"That sounds nice," I responded.

"It was his request. My pussy is sore from last night and he said he has a surprise for me after dinner tonight," she text back.

"A surprise?" I asked. "Wonder what it is?"

"Me too," she replied, "it's hard to type and do this footjob. I'll call you in a bit xo."

I lost my appetite, wanting a footjob for myself. I debated if I should stop at the strip club on my way home from work for some fun. Nah. Only a few more days and she'll be home, I convinced myself.

The afternoon at worked seemed to crawl. I was in my office cleaning up some paperwork when my phone rang. It was my wife.

"Hey honey," I answered.

"Hey baby, sorry about before," she apologized.

"It's ok," I offered.

"No, it's not," she said, "I didn't want to blow you off. I just was so determined to get him off...I just..." she trailed off.

"Baby, it's ok, really," I insisted, "Isn't that the whole reason you went out there? No distractions, just you and Mark. Fucking and doing whatever you want for a few days."

"Yes, but no. It's not the same without you here," she replied. "Don't get me wrong, his cock is fantastic, but..." she stopped again.

"But what baby?" I asked. "What are you doing now?"

"Right now I'm just hanging out by the pool," she answered.

"That sounds relaxing. Where's Mark?" I questioned.

"That's the thing..." she said quietly.

"What is it?" I pressed.

"He got called in for a military exercise. He said he should be available later tonight," she said.

"Oh..well, then you have some time to relax by yourself. I'm sure you will enjoy that," I said, trying to be positive.

"Yea, definitely. It's just....he wants to do something crazy tonight," she replied.

"Like?" I asked.

"Like sharing me with some of his Army buddies," she whispered.

"Huh?" I said dumbfounded.

"Yea, his 'gift' to me is he suggested I try a gangbang," my wife said softly.

My stomach dropped. I felt awful and helpless. I didn't know how to respond so I was quiet for a minute.

Finally, I broke the silence, "Is that something you want to try?"

Now she was the one thinking about her response before talking, "No....maybe....I don't know."

"Baby, it's your decision. As long as it's safe and you want to try it, I say go for it," I said.

I knew saying this would help her. It was killing me to know she might go through with it and I wouldn't be there with her. I also think this was something Mark talked to her about when they were together last.

"I know I really like it when I have the attention of two guys," she mentioned, "I just don't know how I'll feel with more."

"Did he say how many guys?" I asked.

"Not for sure. Definitely the guy who drove us from the airport. He said like five or six, I think," she said.

"Oh, ok. Well I was thinking way worse! HAHA," I laughed. "I was thinking like ten or more."

"Oh God no!" she replied. "I can't do that! HAHA."

Just then my boss walked into my office. I just hate when she shows up unannounced.

"I gotta go, I'll call you after work," I said as I quickly hung up the phone.

My boss was rambling about some new issues at work. My mind was so distracted, I just nodded and pretended to be listening. She walked away after about fifteen minutes of ranting.

I text my wife, "SORRY! Boss walked into my office."

"Hope I didn't get you in trouble," she text back with a kissing emoji.

"Not this time," I joked back.

"I'm going to enjoy the pool and give tonight some thought. Love you," she text back, with a picture of her beautiful feet outstretched in front of the pool.

I went back to work and had a good rest of the day. A co-worker asked if I wanted to join him at a local bar for some drinks and wings after work. I decided that would probably be a great idea to keep my mind off my wife.

We ended up drinking and hanging out for a few hours. I thought it was a little odd I haven't heard from my wife yet. I decided to text her quick before I made my drive home.

"You OK?" I text.

I was almost halfway home before I got a response.

"Yes, doing great! I'm gonna try it!" she text back.

"OK," I replied.

"Mark said he will facetime you so you can watch," she texted.

"Perfect. On my way home now. Went to eat with Will from work," I told her.

"That's nice. Mark and his buddies are on their way over to the hotel now," she said, "I'm getting nervous!"

"You'll be fine! What are you wearing?" I asked her.

"Mark wanted me to wear my black and red teddy again. Black stockings and my black 4" heels that you like so much," she answered.

"I'm sure you look very sexy. Can't wait to see you!" I texted.

I made the next ten minute drive and arrived home. I all but sprinted into the house and up to our bedroom. I stripped all of my clothes off and laid on the bed. Opening the nightstand, I took the lube out and set it on the table. I was ready to get myself off as many times as I could that night. Now, I waited for my phone to ring.

It felt like an eternity. It had to be at least a half hour before my phone finally buzzed. It was a text from Mark.

"Just about to get started. Your wife looks amazing!" he text me. "I'll facetime you soon."

"Thanks!" was all I could think to text back.

I waited another ten minutes. Finally!

I answered my phone without talking. I stared at the screen excitedly. There my wife came into view. She was kneeling on the floor next to the bed. There were four guys circled around her, all offering her their well-hung cocks. My wife was sucking the cock in front of her as she stroked a cock in each hand. The one guy was stroking himself.

It appeared there was one other guy standing behind the group, still wearing his boxers. His black cock hanging out of the front opening. Mark stroked his cock a bit as he filmed my wife, talking to her. He was letting her know how sexy she looked and that her husband was on the phone watching her.

At this point, my wife was still fully dressed. She was doing a very good job of alternating sucking each of their cocks and stroking the others. I watched as she tasted each one besides Mark or the black guy. Some of their hands started to wander, feeling her small breasts, or grabbing handsful of her petite ass.

It was suggested my wife get up on the bed. One of the guys wanted to taste her pussy. She obliged, laying on the bed on her back. I'm sure she was glad to give her jaw a break, but that didn't last long. There was a guy kneeling on each side of her head. She responded by stroking both of them with her hands. A third hovered behind her, holding his cock over her face. She licked at it a few times before taking the head into her mouth.

The fourth guy was kneeling at the end of the bed. He had pulled her teddy to the side with his left hand and was licking my wife's pussy. Her legs draped over his shoulders. Mark focused his camera on her legs, running his hand the full length. He was loving the feel of her stockings. Starting at her thigh, down to her heels, leaving them on for now. As I looked at the six guys in that room with my wife, they all were packing 7" plus. I also assumed being in the Army, they were pretty pent up with testosterone and ready to ravage her all night.

I stroked myself. The cock to her right looked to be fully erect. He was the first one to fuck my wife. He swapped spots with the guy who was giving my wife oral pleasure. As the guy moved to the end of the bed, he pulled her lingerie down and off. She was left in just her black stockings and heels. The guy who just got done licking her pussy, now zeroed in on her left nipple. The guy at the end, slipped on a condom and slid his cock into my wife slowly. My wife hates condoms, but to be safe, it's necessary.

The guy to her right reached down and toyed her clit as the other guy was fucking her faster and faster. My wife raised her legs in response, allowing more of his cock inside her. She continued to suck a cock and stroke the other. The guy fucking her said he needed a break, he was going to cum already. He pulled out. The guy who was having his cock sucked went for his chance. He was a little longer and fatter than the first guy. He too, put on a condom before sliding his cock inside my wife.

He pumped a few times, then grabbed my wife's legs and placed them over his shoulders. He pumped harder and deeper. My wife was moaning in pleasure. The guy licking and sucking her nipples now knelt, stroking himself. She leaned over and took his cock into her mouth, still moaning.

The thrusting got faster. My wife growled. I could tell she was close to her first orgasm. She switched and put the cock to her right into her mouth as she stroked the cock to her left.

"Mmm, fuck! That feels so fucking good!" she said.

"You like that dick?" he teased.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" she announced.

He kept pumping as my wife's body began to jerk. Not long after, he began to cum while fucking her, filling up his condom. He pulled out, breathing heavy. The guy to her right told her to get on all fours. She obliged again. My wife's ass and heels were now hanging off the edge of the bed.

Another condom and another cock sliding into my wife's pussy. This guy was not as long, but he was definitely thicker than the last guy. Mark got nice and close with the camera. I looked on as her pussy lips were stretching to accommodate his thick cock. The first guy to fuck her reappeared. He was putting his cock in her mouth, he ditched the condom.

12