Wife Pleases Two to Please Husband

Story Info
Wife Satisfied by Two For Husbad's Enjoyment.
1.8k words
4
43.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has been fucked by both Eric and Glenn several times. Each have cum in her before, too. But never at the same time - on either account. That's the plan for this evening.

At the hotel, the wife and I get set up. My wife sits on the edge of the bed, wearing a skintight fishnet "dress" that clings to her curves. There is a chair on one side of the room, and a love seat on the other, both positioned facing the bed. I select the love seat for my viewing position, placing a camera mounted to a small tripod on a side table. We are now ready to film the latest addition to my collection of porn starring my slut wife.

We chat a bit - a brief interview before the action. She wants it. She loves being the center of attention. She enjoys being used like a sex toy, including being loaned out, if it pleases me. And pleases me - both to use her like a sex toy, and to share her with other men. Every time I've seen her fucked by another man has been amazing. Tag-teaming her with another guy is one of my personal favorite ways to enjoy group sex with her. Tonight, after only being able to see it from a participant's viewpoint or via video after the fact, I finally get to see a live, third-person perspective of her being fucked by two men at the same time.

Eric and Glenn arrive. After a few pleasantries, my wife, excited to get to the action, drops to her knees. Undoing Glenn's fly, she retrieves his rapidly hardening member and begins blowing him. Eric drops his pants too, erect and ready. Without hesitation, keen to please, my wife turns to service him with her eager mouth while Glenn finishes undressing. As soon as Glenn returns his now fully hard dick close to her face, she enthusiastically alternates her attention between our two guests, voraciously taking their cocks into her slut mouth, demonstrating her willingness to be used.

As Eric finishes undressing, Glenn grabs the back of my wife's head and fucks her face. Not too roughly to start with, but enough to let her know what her place is: our plaything for the evening. She's mine to share, and I've ordered her to let these two men use her. My wife slips into her role easily. Eric pulls her face onto his cock and takes a turn face fucking her. She offers no resistance to the use of her willing mouth as a device for their pleasure.

Glenn sits on the edge of the bed and lays back; on hands and knees, my wife crawls over to continue her oral service, licking his balls and stroking his shaft. As she works Glenn's dick back into her throat, Eric presses down on the back of her head, pinning her there. With his other hand, Eric reaches down between Wife's thighs, slipping fingers into her dripping cunt. Using that grip, Eric guides my wife's hips up, signaling her to stand. Obediently, head pinned with Glenn forced balls-deep into her throat, she rises.

Now bent over the bed, one cock in her mouth with her ass bared and her soaking pussy exposed, Eric removes the hand pinning her mouth onto Glenn's cock. My wife dutifully resumes bobbing her head on Glenn's dick, working the entirety of his member and balls with her tongue before making him disappear back into her mouth. She lifts her face from the task glances at me, smiles, then looks back towards Eric, giving her hips a playful wiggle. She knows what she wants. Another cock inside her.

Eric holds onto one of her hips with one hand, using the other to guide his bare cock into my slut wife's waiting fuck hole. There's no resistance, and as soon as he slips into her, she moans. Grabbing her hips with both his hands, Eric starts fucking her. At the sound of my wife's moans, Glenn seizes her face between his hands and pulls her mouth back onto his dick. He drives his hips up, fucking her face as Eric picks up pace behind her. As Eric slams into my wife, pounding her cunt with the full length of his cock, her lascivious moans are muffled by Glenn thrusting into her mouth. Holding her head with both hands, Glenn uses her face like a Fleshlight. Reduced to a sex toy like this, the wife closes her eyes and revels in being used, barely registering that her husband is filming his "toy" being shared.

Eric's pace quickens, as his relentless use of my wife's pussy brings him to the edge of cumming. Glenn lets her up for air, taking a break, himself. He knows what's about to happen and he permits her to focus on it. She lays her head on his stomach, still stroking his cock and looks at me, smiling. She's happy knowing that she's pleasing me by doing exactly as ordered. She serves me by letting me use her this way; dictating how - and who - she fucks. My own personal porn star and sexual plaything. She locks eyes with me, and I smile back at her. She looks so good like this. Her eyes close slightly and she moans again, riding the waves of pleasure being driven through her by the rhythmic pounding of Eric's cock. With a final, hard thrust, he unloads with a grunt. My wife's eyes widen, and a sighing moan escapes her lips as she feels him tense up while he fills her. As she gasps, Glenn grabs her head and fills her mouth with his cock once more. Eric presses himself as deeply as he can into my wife, pumping his hips into her several more times. She grinds her hips back into him, tightening her pussy to feel his cock pulsing inside her, and shivering with pleasure at the sensation.

Eric withdraws his cock from her pussy, and a mixture of her juices and his cum runs down the inside of a thigh. He sits on the far edge of the bed. He'll be hard again soon, but for now, he watches. Glenn orders my wife onto her back, and like a good fuck slut, does as she's told. He positions himself kneeling between her legs, ready to plunge into her. He teases her glistening opening with the head of his prick, and my wife arches her back, begging to be taken again.

"Please," she says, "my cunt needs more," her voice almost a whisper, hoarse with lust, but loud enough that I can hear. She knows what I want to hear her say and she serves me by saying it:

"Please," she moans again looking Glenn in the eye, "Fuck me!"

Though savoring the moment, the instant the words come out of my wife's mouth, Glenn pushes into the wet, willing fuck toy before him, eliciting a drawn out "Yes!" through her clenched teeth in response. Glenn's pace is immediately rapid as he drills into my wife, grabbing her ankles and resting them on his shoulders. Scooping his hands under her hips, he raises them to get a better angle and buries his full length into my wife over and over. She loses the ability to form words, and leans her head back into the bed, arching her back, eyes closed.

The camera films the action and I watch my wife entertain me by allowing herself to be taken by the men I loaned her to. Each panting gasp that escapes her lips signaling her luxuriating in the experience of being used for the second time in a row.

With her eyes closed, she doesn't see that Eric is now fully erect again and I grin, knowing that once more, my wife is about to enjoy taking two cocks simultaneously. Eric positions himself next to her head as Glenn continues railing her. Feeling the weight shift on the bed, my wife opens her eyes. The moment Eric's cock was near enough, my wife instinctively leaned towards it, mouth open, hungry to be used, knowing what's expected of her. At this point, it could have been any cock - she would have happily let dozens of men use her as a cum dump, as long as at least one of them was fucking her at all times.

Within seconds, my wife is fully occupied again, moaning around Eric's dick as Glenn continues his unrestrained use of her pussy. Ready to cum again, Eric pulls his cock out of her mouth and jerks himself over her face. My wife assists by licking Eric's balls as best she while Glenn's cock pounds into her as he nears his own climax. Eric pushes her head back so he can aim at her mouth, and she accommodates. As Eric's second load of cum spurts onto her face and mouth, she leans up and takes his cock as deeply into her throat as she can. Letting the last of his load ebb into her mouth like a good slut should.

Glenn pauses, burying his cock deep in my wife's well-used cunt and erupts inside her. She moans again, this time in the distinctive way that tells me she can feel another man tensing up inside her and pulsing as he fills her with cum. For the second time tonight.

Eric releases my wife's head, and she leans back, breathless. Glenn's is still pressing as deeply into her as he can. Eric returns to one of the chairs on the other side of the bed, and my wife's eyes reopen when she feels the weight shift on the side I'm watching from. Glenn, still a little hard, begins to fuck my wife again. As he does, I lean close towards my wife. Before she can say anything, I kiss her deeply. She returns the kiss as Glenn continues to fuck her for a few more moments before withdrawing from her and taking the spot on the loveseat that I had occupied until a few moments ago.

"My turn," I say, and she smiles up at me.

"How do you want me Sir?" A coy, playful question - she's well aware of what the answer is.

"You know what I want. Assume the position."

"Yes, Sir."

Wife turns over on the bed before me, face down, ass up. I kneel behind her and admire her lovely ass and hips, and take in the beautiful sight of her exposed, twice-used slit. A mixture of her own juices and the cum of two other men glistens on her pussy. A small rivulet of it runs down the inside of a leg, and I catch it on the head of my dick, sliding it up against her thigh until the head of my cock is pressed against the silky opening of my personal fuck toy's well-used hole.

"Please," she says, her voice once more full of lust, "My cunt needs it. I need it. I'm yours. Please fuck me."