Wife Really Does Have a Boyfriend

Story Info
My wife has unexpected meeting that changes our lives.
4k words
4.13
35.5k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers

I purchased a CB2000 chastity device and persuaded my wife to hold the keys and control my orgasms. She was reluctant, but finally did it and kinda got into it.

I had lots of fantasies of Male Chastity, Cuckold and Forced Bi which I expressed while we were having sex. I would rub my leaking cock on her nipple and get it wet with my precum and then I would suck it off her nipple. I would then suck her breast as if it were a cock.

I never said anything, but she noticed and it increased her passion. I would whisper things like, "I wish I could eat you after you've been fucked."

While she was sucking my cock I would whisper, "tastes good doesn't it ... wish I could suck it."

I also hinted about her fucking another man.

She wasn't interested in screwing anybody else.

I used to kid her when she would go to Greensboro, that she was going to visit her boyfriend. She would kid back and say yep going to see him. Then one time something happened that changed her.

As she was leaving Sam's Club a nice looking younger man stopped her as she was leaving.

He said, "I am sorry, but I need to talk with you for a second."

She was still in the store so she agreed.

He was very emotional and told my wife that she looked exactly like his wife who had been killed tragically in a car wreck about a year earlier.

He loved her very much and when he saw my wife he just couldn't believe the resemblance. He showed my wife her pictures and they looked like twins. He said everything was the same. Their body weight, height, hair color, and also the way they walked.

He even said my wife's voice was almost exactly the same. My wife didn't know what to say ... she was shocked to say the least. He didn't know why he stopped her, but he said he just couldn't let her leave without talking with her.

He apologized and asked if he could stay in touch with her. She agreed and he gave her his business card and she gave him her cell #.

She noticed when he left he was driving a brand new 7 Series BMW and his business card indicated he was the CEO of a company.

When she told me about this she couldn't believe how much she looked like his late wife and felt really weird. I told her that he would probably want to see her again. She didn't know what to say.

I half joking said, "I knew you were going to see your boyfriend."

She said, "I was not."

Then she told me about the BMW and I said, "he sounds like a guy with really good tastes."

She added, "He was good looking too."

I said, "Sounds like you really did find you a boyfriend."

She said, "Yea right."

My perverted mind clicked into gear and the next night while we were having sex I whispered, "He wants to fuck you like this."

This seemed to excite her and she had one great orgasm. We didn't say anything afterwards, but I think we both realized that we were sharing the same fantasy.

It was only a couple of days later when she got a call from him and he again apologized for intruding and hoped she didn't mind.

My wife was asking questions about his wife and after just a couple of these he said he didn't want to talk about her.

He said, "I want to talk to you."

They talked about different things including BMWs and the conversation lasted almost 30 minutes. Just before he hung up he said he wanted us to be his guests at his beach house (near Charleston, SC). It was located in the millionaire section. She didn't commit, but said she would ask me and let him know when he called again.

When she told me about this she was very reluctant to say she wanted to go. I told her he must have a nice place and it would be fun to get away. She knew my perverted fantasies and I think she also knew that if we went she would end up in bed with him. I finally talked her into going, but she was not enthusiastic in her agreement.

He called back a couple of days later and confirmed that we could come. He said he would be there in two weeks for a long weekend starting on Thursday until Sunday.

Plans were made and before you know it we are on our way to Charleston. When we arrived, his house was ocean front and must have cost millions. It was awesome in everyway.

He greeted us and gave my wife a big hug and shook my hand.

He said, "I want to apologize in advance if I get too friendly with your wife, let me know if I cross the line. She looks like my wife standing there."

I told him, "I understand and not to worry about it."

It was a little uncomfortable for most of the day while everybody tried to find their place. It was like a 500 lb elephant in the room and everyone walked around it.

Finally that evening after we ate he gave us some drinks. Things lightened up and we started getting used to each other more.

We somehow got around to talking about when my wife & I had smoked dope at the beach and were laughing about someone's hand on the rail.

He said, "Why don't we smoke some now."

My wife said, "No way."

I said, "Why not?"

She whispered to me, "You know how I get when I smoke that stuff."

I knew it made her very horny as it does just about everyone.

I told her, "Come on lets have some fun."

He was already rolling one and when he passed it to her.

She said, "Ow well, Here we go."

She took a good hit and passed it to me. We all took several hits and it was some good stuff, the kind that goes right to your dick. I think it affected my wife even more as she became much more loving to me.

I was stoned, horny as hell all of the sudden and my fantasies started up. I kissed my wife and she responded with a long passionate tongue kiss.

After a minute or two I said, "We are being rude and we need to share with our host."

I nudged my wife toward him and he kissed her and she really responded. He was all over her in an instant and I just watched. I didn't care, I wanted him to cross all the lines.

He started feeling her breasts and she only encouraged him. He unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra exposing her gorgeous breasts with her large nipples. He sucked them with passion and she let out a loud moan.

I was hard as a brick watching and didn't dare touch my cock because I would have cum with one touch. I watched as he undressed her and pulled her panties off and then he pulled his shorts off and his cock sprang out. It was a little longer than mine & much thicker.

She went for it immediately and started sucking his cock like she was starved for it. He had to stop her or he would have cum. He then dove between her legs and tasted her sex for the first time.

I moved over and kissed her and she almost swallowed my tongue. I could taste his cock in her mouth. I had never seen her this hot before. I was sucking her breasts while he was licking her cunt and she was trying to get my cock out.

Then as if written on a script he stopped licking her and stood up and politely asked, "Would you mind if I fuck your wife."

I said, "I think we would both like that...please do."

My wife was so wet and so hot that when he put his cock in her it was swallowed all the way to his balls in one smooth quick stroke.

She cried out with a loud, "Oh God!"

I thought she was going to cum on his first stroke, but she held on for a little bit and he was also able to hold out. I watched him fuck her and I couldn't keep my cock contained any longer.

They were in a passion rarely seen and just in time to join them in a thunderous orgasm I put my cock in my wife's mouth and she sucked it and we all came at the exact same time. It was unbelievable and the best ever for all of us.

When we came back down I said, "Well I guess that makes me a cuckold."

We were all still stoned and because of this there was no embarrassment and believe it or not they were becoming aroused again.

They started kissing and he was feeling her breasts. Watching them got me aroused again too. I went down and started licking my wife's just fucked pussy and it was like a dream and I tasted his cum and her juices and I loved it.

She was loving it too and reached down for his cock and as she stroked it and as I looked up his cock hit near my mouth. My wife stopped and then pointed it directly at my mouth. I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it for him. She was extremely turned on when she saw this.

I was sucking his cock to get him hard so he could fuck my wife again. I almost didn't want to stop and would have enjoyed having him cum in my mouth, but I knew my wife was waiting.

When I had him hard as a rock I stopped and led him into her again. I had a close up view of his cock disappearing in my wife's cunt. He fucked her for much longer this time and she was moaning the whole time. I simply watched and jacked off as they brought each other to another thundering orgasm. I think we all feel asleep after that.

I woke up about 2 in the morning and my wife was gone. I found her in our room and I joined her and went back to sleep.

The next morning she did not want to get up. She couldn't believe what I had let happen.

I said, "It wasn't just me."

She said, "You know I can't smoke and stay in control & you let it happen."

I told her, "It was just to get things started and I bet you'll want it again even without the dope."

She said, "I want to go home, I can't face him after last night."

I said, "You're just scared you'll want him again aren't you?"

She said, "Probably so."

I said, "Let's just let it all out this weekend and then we'll go home and forget it if we want to."

She said, "Are you sure that's what you want?"

I said, "Yes, there's no turning back now."

When we saw him at breakfast he was apologizing again and said he took advantage of us.

I said, "It's a fantasy that we have had for a long time and now it's real."

He then asked, "Can we continue with this fantasy and let me share your wife for the weekend."

I said, "As long as I am included, you can have my wife for the weekend."

He then walked behind her reached around to feel her breasts and kissed her on the neck.

She was looking at me while he did this and you could almost see her shiver. She said we can do this later, but now I want to go to the beach.

We spent the best part of the day on the beach and back & forth to the house. It was gradually changing into her being with him and I was tagging along. This actually turned me on and I don't know why.

After dinner we settled down to watch a little tv and we all sat on the couch. I was on the left end and my wife was in the middle and our host on the right.

It was obvious that he was not interested in tv and she gradually moved to his end of the couch and they started kissing. I then lost interest in tv too.

I was much more interested watching this good looking younger man make love to my wife. He was very smooth and made sure he pleased her. I slowly played with my cock as they did it all.

He sucked her breasts, she sucked his cock, he ate her pussy and then he gave her a long slow fucking and it built and built and built. Then he switched her to doggie position (one of her favorites) and continued fucking her. She could now look at me while he was fucking her and she had dreamy eyes and almost pained expression.

I could tell she wanted my cock in her mouth so I slid close and I was right. She sucked me to a fantastic cum and they screamed out their passion seconds later.

This was an everyday activity. Only he would get to fuck her and I would either jack off or get a blow job while he was fucking her.

It was hard leaving on Sunday and we were very quiet on the way back home. We have tried to return to normal, but when we have sex I always bring it up and she gets excited when I talk about it.

it was about a month before she heard from him. He called and told her to come to his home Saturday night. The point here is he didnt ask, he told her. She asked if he wanted me come with her & he said of course. He added that he wanted to enjoy both of us.

We got the address & followed his instructions obediently. He greeted us both with a hug.

We had some drinks & then he proceeded to tell us what our future together with him was going to be.

He said tonight was a first of many nights we were going to spend together. He told us that for this to happen, we both had to submit to his demands. He layed it all out that he was in charge & we would do as he says.

He then told us to follow him and we did. He led us down to a basement area that was dimly lit & had a bed, bar, big screen tv etc. Very comfortable room or possibly a dungeon.

He then told us to take our clothes off. We hesitated, but slowly complied. it was like we were under a spell. When we got down to our underwear & bra we stopped.

He told me I had to approve of moving forward and could only show my approval by submitting to him as my wife watches.

He told me to get on my knees, which I did. He then walked over & stood in front of me. He told me to undo his trousers & remove them. Again as in a trance I did as I was told. He then said now remove my underwear.

I pull his underwear down & his semi-hard cock sprang forth. He told me to stare at his cock & balls, but not to touch. After 5 minutes or so he started talking.

He said, "You are now going to give me your approval to take sexual control of your wife."

He added, "To give me control you will lick my balls & when I say you will suck me slowly until I cum in your mouth. You will swallow every drop & lick me clean."

He concluded, "After this your wife will provide sex only for me ... you will only be allowed to please yourself."

After a long pause he said, "Well if you approve, start licking my balls."

I could hardly believe it, but I leaned forward and licked his balls all over. I even got down low & licked behind his balls where I knew it felt so good. He loved it. I wanted to please him.

He pulled back & put his cock on my lips. I immediately opened to take him in.

He said, "Worship this cock that is going to own both of you. Make me cum good & swallow my seed."

His words had great effect. I didn't care that my wife was watching, I went after his cock like I was starving for it. my hunger was about to be fed.

It was only a few minutes until his breathing quickened & his pre-cum was flowing freely. Then he moaned loudly as his cock got even harder. I felt him throb & got the first of many shots of his thick cum.

It was then I knew he was right ... his cock now owned me. As the flow of his cum slowed to a trickle, I was already craving more.

He knew we were now his to use for his pleasure.

He went to my wife, kissed her & told her she was now going to be his whore.

She didn't like this word, but accepted it & kissed him back passionately. He removed her bra and played with her beautiful tits.

While he was fondling my wife he told me to suck him back hard. I didn't have to be told twice.

He pulled my wife's panties off & had me lay down with my head near the edge of the bed. He then had my wife straddle me in 69 position.

I started licking my wife's pussy, but was soon interrupted by his hard cock thrusting deep in my wife's cunt. I had an extreme closeup view.

My wife was moaning like crazy. She had never reacted to me this way. She then pulled my underwear down & swallowed my cock.

She only sucked for 30 seconds or so before I had the best cum of my life, long & strong.

It was a minute or two later that they both followed suite. My wife came so hard she was making sounds I had never heard. He delivered his payload deep.

When he pulled his deflated cock out his cum poured onto my face. He told me in no uncertain terms ... Eat It. I did exactly as he said. My wife half way sat up & kept her cunt against my mouth.

He let this go on for a short while & then pulled my wife off of me & kissed her passionately. it was obvious she liked her new position as his whore.

He then sat us down while he stood in front of us. He had put his underwear & pants back on while my wife & I remained naked.

He asked me, "Your wife tells me you bought a chastity cage, is that correct?"

I said meekly, "Yes."

He said, "When you two get home your wife is going lock you in your cage. She is going to call me on video chat & show me that she has done this."

He added, "There will be no more sex between the two of you. All of your sex we be in my presence & under my instruction."

He told my wife, "You will Not masturbate and the next time I call for you, you will bring me both keys to his cage."

It was only a couple of days before he called my wife and told her to bring him the keys to my cage. He told her to be there that night @ 8:00. She asked, but she was told I was not invited this time.

She left early and arrived on time. She didn't return home until after midnight. I was a nervous, horny mess. I knew he was having his way with my wife & my emotions were all over the place. I was even jealous of my wife receiving all the pleasure.

When she got home I could tell she had been having sex & lots of it. I asked her what happened.

She said, "He told me I could tell you about it, but only while you are eating my pussy."

I said, "OK!"

She pulled up her skirt & pulled her panties down. They were soaked.

I said, "Tell me," as I dove into her well used cunt.

She said when she arrived he took the chastity keys first thing & told her that I was now his fluffer & personal cock sucker. He then kissed her deeply and took her to his dungeon.

He ordered her to strip while he watched. Then ordered her to her knees. He stood in front of her & had her pull his pants down, then his underwear. He instructed her to do what whores do.

She started sucking him, but he wanted her much lower to start with. She licked his balls & behind his balls. He ordered her lower & made her tongue his ass. He made her stick her tongue up his ass.

After this submission he had her lay down on the bed & masturbate for him. He made her get close several times only to make her stop short. He made her beg to cum. When she reached the level of desperation he wanted he plunged his hard cock into her & bottomed out in one swift motion.

She said this started an almost continuous orgasm for her that seemed to last several minutes. He fucked her deep and hard. He came with such force that she almost passed out with pleasure. It was an orgasm like none she had ever had.

As she was telling me all this, I was licking her sloppy cunt and cleaned all of his cum up. She became aroused even after the previous orgasms. She grabbed my head & had another strong orgasm.

What a Night!!

I was now not allowed to see my wife naked or to even see her beautiful breasts. I really missed this. Unless he said otherwise, only in his presence was I allowed to see her naked and this was while he was having sex with her. I was only there to suck him back hard for additional sex with my wife or to clean them both up when done.

Sometimes on rare occasions he will have me service him and its usually when he has not had a release for several days. He knows it will be a very large load that he wants to feed me. This helps him last a long time while fucking my wife afterwards. I am only too glad to help him out. I can never get enough of his thick cum. These times are almost worth waiting for.

My needs were not important to them. I am rarely let out of my cage. When I am unlocked I am allowed to masturbate for them, but have to agree to cum in a glass & drink my own cum afterwards. I have to drink every drop & lick the glass clean. If any of my cum misses the glass, I then have to lick it off the floor.

Wow ... this is what I asked for, but it's very hard to handle without being able to cum for so long. I get super excited watching them & can almost feel the experience thru them. It is very enjoyable, but I really need to cum too. I only get to cum about once a month, sometimes longer. Maybe they will have pity on me someday.

JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers