Wife Relays Fantasy or Confesses

Story Info
Wife fantasizes/confesses during sex about three-way.
5.6k words
3.69
23.8k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vengeant
Vengeant
14 Followers

For the record, this story has been embellished upon out of necessity. I've been honest where I can, and pieced together as much of the conversations as possible, through recounts during sex.

I am a notorious sleep-figgler. I've had to give disclaimers to any girls that have slept with me that there's a chance on any given night, I'm going to roll over, start playing around, sometimes I remember it, sometimes it feels like it happened in a dream, and sometimes, much like dreaming, I don't remember anything. I've had girlfriends tell me that we've had amazing sex, which I was in no way privy to, I mean, you name it, and I've probably heard that I've done it. I don't drink, I mean, I toasted at my wedding, but as far as substances go, I'm as straight-laced as there is, for better or worse.

It sounds bad, and believe me, I've heard of instances where it has led to divorces, break-ups, and even charges. But I've always maintained healthy relationships, and if I've had a fight, or anything where I knew sex was a no-go, my partners through the years and I would sleep separately, because I honestly take my urges very seriously.

Anyway, that's probably more than you wanted to know about me, but that's where this particular event began, with a few texts from my wife. She's a blonde, very cute naturally or with barely any makeup, well endowed, and she and I have great chemistry, always have. We'd been married for six years when this took place, so she wasn't as thin as she had been, but you know what, neither am I. And sex story or not, I will make no apologies about eating deliciously. We're both in good shape though, we just aren't 25 anymore.

So I went to work as usual, and she was "working" from home that week. About two hours after I had left, when she finally started to stir, she texted me:

- Did we figgle around last night? I'm like, really wet

- that would explain what I was dreaming about

- And why I'm so ducking tired, I hate when you do that

- *Fucking

- well, i go to sleep next to a cute little thing like you, and I can't help myself. I knew I shouda married an ole fonky girl

- Awwww, I like it, I just hate being tired after. I think I remember you saying something like you wanted to go down there

- Anyway... can't wait for you to get home

- I know, trust me, I'm stuck at work, you at least can go play around

- Hmmmm, I just might

That's when she started sending me snaps. Her breasts at first, which are amazing for her size, but once I had goaded her on, I started getting ones of her fingers, clearly after she had just played around. Ones of her panties, showing me how wet she had gotten the pair she wore to bed. More goading, and I started getting vibrator ones, short clips of her slipping in her pink one, and telling me she wished it was me. I rarely got her to do that sort of thing, she usually only sent me lewd things when she was loaded or trying to mess with me.

Well after a few exchanges, like five hours or so goes by of radio silence, so I eventually forget about messing with her, and I'm finally off work and just getting home. I go in and find her in the living room, napping on the couch. It looked like she had a long day, which of course I knew she had, her vibrator was still on the lamp table next to the couch. She was wearing this grey dress, made from thin, soft, stretchy cotton, she used it for a nightdress sometimes, or casual-wear other times if we were going swimming or something, with a bathing-suit under it. So like any husband would do, I reached inside her top and played with her breasts until she woke up.

She immediately pulled me onto her and kissed me. I could smell the vodka on her breath. That's a whole other story, but she gets crazy when she drinks vodka. Loves her wine, but if the vodka comes out, I just know I can push the envelope.

"Put it in, Bay, fuck me right now," she said, fumbling at my clothes to get me to take them off. I started slinging shit until I was out of clothes to sling, and got situated between her thighs and just barely pulled her dress up where I could barely see. I like just the hint of mystique without all the... you know, mystique.

As I lined up, she was just leaking cream everywhere, "You are so fucking hot, I can't wait," I told her, and I slid it in. Normally it would take a little while for her to take me in, but she had clearly warmed up. I'm always trying to get her to be more overtly sexual, and do things like masturbate so she can tell me about it later during sex, or like she had done earlier, send me actual videos of it. I went down almost all the way, she was burning up already, and I pulled out a white, coated, ¾'s of a foot of cream-sickle.

"Fuck my mouth right now!" she demanded, and I took her own mess to her mouth, and she bobbed on it like she was trying to trap me. She was looking at me when it hit her tongue, and when she saw the effect it had on me, she closed her eyes and focused on her suction and tongue-work. Her hand was between my legs, pulling on my cheeks to get me to go deeper, and her other hand was wringing it into her mouth with a twist.

To me there's nothing sexier than enthusiasm, and generally I tried to match the depravity of what I say with my wife's willingness to please, "You dirty little slut, you never let me do this."

"You shouldn't ask," she said, sliding me back in as quickly as she could to get back to it. Assuming she meant that I should just make her do it, I put a hand behind her head and showed her what I liked for a little while until she did it my way.

"Slow down, don't make me cum," I said, hand on her forehead, and she began licking the underside and making eye contact, until I pushed her down on the couch and moved between her legs, she was grabbing and guiding me as soon as her back hit the cushions, "Ok, what else don't I know? Tell me what you were thinking about that got you... like this."

"It was what I was doing," she said with a smirk as her eyes closed and her hands slithered above her head. I slid back inside her, bent her legs nearly to her chest, and started slowing stabbing her again. "I was right here, texting you, taking pictures of... my pussy for you..." she never says that word unless she's drunk or completely unhinged.

"Which was very sexy, by the way-"

She giggled, "And I got interrupted, by these two young guys knocking on the door. So I hopped up, worried they had seen me through our French doors, and they were selling vacuum cleaners," and she laughed a little.

"Ah, so that's why you stopped texting... do people seriously still do that?" I was pumping slowly trying to stave off this building feeling I had deep in my ball satchel.

"Yeahhhhh, so I told them I wasn't interested, but they were really pushy. I almost closed the door on one guy as he kind of just squeezed in. They went past me into the foyer, and they were like trying to walk right past me into the living room, and I stopped them and said, like real loud, 'I SAID I WASN'T INTERESTED', like, I almost had to scream at them." Her vagina tensed up and tightened when she raised her voice, and I knew where this was going.

I wouldn't necessarily call what we usually do during sex 'role-playing'. I'm definitely never an oddly strapping wizard and she a lonely lowborn elven maiden who meet near a brook in an enchanted forest outside of the sprawling enchanted city of Everglade. We tend to tell each other dirty fantasies we had, or dirty dreams we remember, but by vividly explaining them to each other during sex. And most imporntantly (not misspelled) and sometimes confusingly, we'll tell each other these things as though they've already happened.

"Weird," I said, her vagina was really, really wet, so I could tell this was what she'd been fingering herself to all day, but the more I slid in and out, I knew she had been having a go with the vibrator on the little table next to the couch. She wasn't as swollen and tight as normal, despite clearly being in the mood.

"Yeah, well and the guy with like the clipboard, he was looking right at my breasts, and he says 'You look pretty interested.' And I look down, and like, my nipples were still really hard from me just using my toy and our texts and all."

She started writhing on my cock, snaking back and forth, getting her spot situated where I could hit it easily. I pulled her dress tight and stretched the cotton over her nipples and bit them lightly through the fabric, tugging them up just a pinch.

I didn't believe her, but I knew she likes to watch threesome stuff when we do put movies on, so I knew where this was going. In fact, I'm usually the one telling her I want to see her handle more than just me, because I know it gets her hot, not because I'd ever actually entertain that. Jealously plays a big part in our sexual play, so I was prepared, and yet loving that she was the one entertaining me this time.

"And the other guy, like was behind me, and he brushed my hair off my neck and held it there and told me, 'Don't be like that girl, we interested too,' and he was like, breathing on my neck, just under my ear, and then the guy with the clipboard put his hand on my hip, and then we were just like staring at each other, and I don't know, I had our sex-songs playlist playing, and the guy behind me started like, kissing the side of my neck, and I kept pushing him away and telling him no, but I was still staring at the guy in front of me, and then that guy's arm was around my waist instead, and we were like almost nose to nose, and like, my mouth was open because they were so close and wouldn't listen to me, I was stunned, but it was really hot too."

"What was hot?"

"Well I was, that was like two minutes after I sent you the one of me using my vibrator. No, but... like, I mean how close we were, how he kind of like pressed it against me, and that they didn't care what I said or did, like telling them to leave. And then I felt a hand on my breast, over my dress and I looked down, and he was pinching my nipple, from behind, and like, in a second, he pulled it out, right out the top of my dress,"

"And you just let him?"

"Them, they both did it, played with them, pinched them, and no, I mean, yes... I just... I kept telling them to get the fuck out, I think I was yelling, and they were shushing me, and I was hand fighting, and then my wrists were... like they had grabbed me by my wrists, and I just kind of... let them do it, like, feel me up. There was nothing I could do. They were both right up against me from behind me and in front."

I looked down, she had gotten really tight again, and she bit her lip hard and shook, I forced her head to the side, still pumping in deep while she finished, "Is that why you're so wet? You let two random salesmen feel you up?"

"Kind of. I wanted to make out with the one guy, the one with the clipboard, he was really hot. I just kept looking at his hand, so black against my little pink nipples, pinching them, like he didn't care. And at one point I held up my hand and told them I was married, and I remember pointing to my rings, because that's all I kept thinking about, and then... he like, slapped my hand out the way, his friend grabbed it and like twisted it behind my back, and then we..." she started really thrusting back against me when I'd go in, "...were kissing, with his tongue in my mouth, and someone's hands were on my breasts, pinching my nipples, and they kept telling me they were very interested, and moving my hands away so I couldn't stop them. And we kept kissing, like he kept kissing me and wouldn't stop, and his friend... started touching my pussy, like you know, underneath from behind, like rubbing outside, and he was laughing at me because he kept saying I was lying, cause I was so wet.

"And I was moaning no with the cute guy's tongue still in my mouth, and then I just kept telling them no, to stop, but I was like, I couldn't stop moving back and forth when the guy behind me like almost ripped my thong he pulled it so hard to the side and was fingering me under my dress. You know how much that turns me on, I couldn't stop humping his fingers and trying to get him to keep them in when he'd pull them out. And then... they both were, someone was on my clit and I started to moan, and then he slid his fingers inside me too, and I told them they needed to leave, I kept saying it, even though I had my arms around the guy's neck by then, moaning it, moaning for them to leave, but like steadying myself with my arms around his neck, and they kept saying they were cumming, not leaving, and telling me really dirty things they wanted to do to me. What they were going to do to me."

"Like what?"

"They kept saying I was real interested, in getting fucked. And that I haven't been fucked before how they were going to fuck me. And they kept telling me to say that I wanted, you know, like, black ones in me or whatever."

I slapped her across her face, while I fucked her harder, "Don't do that, what did they say?"

"They told me... oh God, they kept kissing me and touching me, and they said my pussy was so wet because I wanted that black dick. And that I needed to get on my knees and beg for... that black dick, and that they knew I wanted it, and that I was going to be begging them to come back and take me again when they were done. And they kept taking turns kissing me, like, holding my hands out the way and feeling all over my body, and we kind of ended up by the couch, and the guy behind me sat down, and took me by the hair, like really hard, and made me bend over at the waist and he kissed me, like pulled me to where I was standing, bending over at my waist, kissing him while he sat down. And his friend was behind me, grabbing my butt, and like trying to pull my dress up, and I kept telling them they were going to mess everything up, like everything, I was really nervous, but they kind of didn't give me a choice, every time I told them no, they kept telling me yes, and telling me that they could tell I wanted it,"

"And did you?"

"Bay, I'm sorry..."

"No you're not, you're fucking sopping wet. You're literally leaking cream, you're so fucking turned on, you love it when guys come onto you, and you love telling me later." She covered her face, blushing as much as I'd ever seen her.

She came really hard and I kept fucking her anyway, her entire body tensed up, she had her thighs around me, squeezing the life out of me, and once she finally finished she peaked out from behind her hands, "I'm not, oh fuck! I'm not sorry, it made me feel so hot to have guys... anyway Bay, the cute guy was picking up the back of my dress, and I kept swatting his hand away, so he took both my hands in one of his, and held them against the small of my back where I couldn't stop him. Then he lifted up my dress, and he started... hitting me with the clip board, spanking me. He told me I was theirs, and he spanked me while his friend held my face right in front of his by my hair. He spanked me until it said it."

"Said what, you slut?" I demanded, spanking her asscheek hard. And it took a while, and some more spanks, but she finally blurted it.

"I told them... I was theirs, and when he spanked me harder, I told him my mouth was theirs and they could put whatever they wanted in it, and he spanked me again while his friend played with my tits, and kissed them, and I told them my tits were theirs, and he spanked me more, and I told them... my tight, soaking wet cunt was theirs, and they said if I was a good girl, that might be the only... holes... they fuck, I hated when they said it like that... and as soon as he said it, the guy I was kissing took his big cock out and told me to suck it. And it was the way he said it, like I didn't have a choice, and that he wasn't asking, he was telling me he was going to fuck my mouth with that huge cock, I just did it. I looked him in his eyes while he pushed my head down and started fucking my mouth, and he told me as soon as I opened the door, he knew I was going to be sucking his dick, and he kept telling me how good I looked with a... you know, a N-word dick in my mouth. But he actually said it.

"And God, he was telling me how sexy I looked, and that his friend was going to... fuck my pussy while he fucked my mouth. And... I came, well, squirted, just from having his dick in my mouth, I've never done that, it just ran down my thighs onto the floor. And oh my God, when he finally pulled my thong to the side, I could feel it pressing against me, he said he couldn't wait to fuck my pussy, and I begged him to do me. I moaned like a slut for him because my mouth was completely full and that's all I could do, to tell him I needed his dick inside of me. He told me to get on my knees for him first, and they like both stood in front of me, both like, slapping their dicks on my face while my mouth was open. They reminded me that my mouth was theirs, and they took turns... like, in my mouth. I went back and forth, well, they made me go back and forth, as deep as I could, and they kept saying I needed to work on my suction, and that they would help me practice, and I don't know why, but I just kept squirting and squirting all over myself, I must have cum ten times just kneeling between them. It was when like, one of them would force it into my mouth, and start like, sliding in and out fast, and then the other guy would start hitting my cheek or forehead while he waited, I don't know, it just made me cum, I ... ummm... I reeeeaaally liked having a line."

I pulled out and forced my way into her mouth again, but other than some cream that I pulled out, there was no gush or anything. She definitely had been practicing though, she took my down half way with no issues, moaning and twisting the rest that she couldn't engulf in her mouth with her hand, it was great. "A line of what?" I must have asked her ten times while I fucked her mouth, and then I pulled out and went right back to pounding her like I had been. She gasped loudly for air when I pulled out and caught her breath while I spread her legs again.

"You know, of them to suck. And then they pulled my dress right up over my head, and all I had on was my thong, and they both flanked me, like front and back, and one guy kissed and bit my neck while I made out with the other guy, and they were pressing their dicks against me, and then someone was tugging on my nipples, and then they... pulled my thong to the side again, and they both started to finger me, and they kept grabbing me by the neck like they were going to choke me, and telling me to "say it" and I remembered finally, and I told them... I told them my... pussy was theirs, and that... I needed them to both fuck my pussy, and they pushed me onto the sofa, and they both sat next to me and spread my legs over theirs, like I was between them sitting down, and they still kept like almost choking me when they kissed me, left, right, over and over, and one of them finally fingered me like that, and the other guy was like, going really fast on my clit, and they made me squirt, and squirt, over and over, they wouldn't stop, and I didn't want them to. I kept watching their black fingers disappear down there, and all I could do was lay back and beg them to keep going. And I kept telling them my pussy was theirs and they could fuck me, then that I needed them to fuck me, and then I begged them to fuck me, and... to leave it in, to like, cum inside me, and they hadn't even started yet.

My eyes were watering, and I knew my makeup was running, and they had me sitting, but pinned down, making me cum like I've never cum before, like, erupting and squirting every time, like that time in the hot tub when I came like all those times, I must had cum twenty times by then, but they kept going and going, telling me to say it was theirs, and when I would tell them my pussy was theirs, they asked me when it was theirs, and I said right now, right fucking now, but they made me say it was theirs anytime they wanted it, and when I did, when I promised they could come over and fuck my pussy anytime, they finally fucked me. And Bay, they were both like, I don't even know, they looked like a foot long. I was so wet, the guy with the clipboard went all the way in, and I did like I do for you, I gave him a hand job, like, while he fucked me. And I told him it was okay to cum in there, but to keep fucking me, because I wanted him to fuck me all day. And it felt like a fucking horse was in me, it was so thick, and just watching it, watching it slide in and out, I started cumming again and again, and the other guy had me by the hair, forcing me to watch and give him a hand job too.

Vengeant
Vengeant
14 Followers
12