Wife Secretly Acts Out My Fantasy

Story Info
Wife secretly turns hubby's fantasy into reality.
1.4k words
3.55
44k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been lurking around Literotica for about two years and have enjoyed many well written and arousing erotic stories so I have taken the plunge and decided to try my hand at erotic fiction by submitting one of my own.

This is NOT a "wham-bam" all action fuck fest but rather an embellished story about two real people with a simple fantasy which becomes real in this story.

I have left the ending "open-ended" in case I decide to continue the story with a chapter 2.

************************

After sustained heavy unseasonal summer rain all weekend I arrived at work on Monday morning to be greeted by a flooded office. Books, paper, documents and even furniture floated around inside in knee deep water caused by a blocked stormwater drain. The forlorn boss instructed all employees arriving for work to go straight back home and await further instructions by email or text message.

As usual I had cycled the 15km to work but instead of a welcomed shower I would have to pedal the return journey home for that shower. I didn't mind at all as my wife Charlene was still on annual leave and was probably still relaxing in bed.

The thought of me surprising Charlene with my early return and joining her in bed excited me and caused me to pedal even faster as I imagined resuming the spooning position I had to reluctantly abandon earlier on in the morning at the insistence of the alarm clock. I love that position, especially in summer when we both sleep naked, where I have free access to fondle her delectably soft ample boobs.

I turn into our cul-de-sac and notice an unfamiliar dark blue vehicle but think nothing of it as I ride up our long driveway. I stop to retrieve the garage door remote controller from my backpack and press the button. The door glides smoothly and quietly upwards. Charlene would normally leave the garage door open for me as she gets home from work before I do, sparing me this minor inconvenience. I glance at the computer on bike as I hitch it onto the rack against the wall. It was 08:45am.

I remove my noisy cycling shoes, hoping to tip-toe through the hallway and down to the end off the passage where our bedroom is and to give her a bit of a fright as I often playfully do. The internal inter-leading door is slightly ajar just as I had left it about 1.5 hours earlier.

As I quietly open the inter-leading door I suddenly hear Charlene's voice echoing from down the passage. She wasn't having a conversation with someone but it was more of a slightly high pitch muffled moan - a sound very familiar to me. A sound she normally made when experiencing heightened sexual pleasure, I reminded myself, a sound she often unsuccessfully tries to supress for fear of sounding like a slut.

"Yes" I thought, she's finally trying out that new Durex vibrator I impulsively bought on eBay months ago. She had instantly rejected it when it arrived, dismissing it as "a hard cold piece of plastic", and I fully agreed. She much prefers her old faithful lipstick-sized bullet vibe which she uses to good effect especially when she wants us to have simultaneous orgasms.

I silently make my way towards the bedroom but I suddenly become aware of a man's voice, also moaning with pleasure. I get to the bedroom where the door is slightly ajar, perhaps about 30cm open. What I saw next shocked me like a bolt of lightning. Our queen bed faces towards the door. I could see Charlene lying naked on her back with her legs spread wide while an unknown naked man was on top of her, fucking her in the missionary position.

Charlene and I have been married for 20 years. She is in her mid forties, 5'3", around 130 lbs would be my guess, lovely DD boobs with dark brown nipples, strong athletic legs, shoulder length dark brown hair framing a smiley disarming but coy face. She attends yoga classes to stay in shape. Overall she is quite an attractive buxom package, looking years younger than her age would suggest and I have reason to suspect that her male work colleagues, young and old, enjoy flirting with her.

I've long fantasized about an older man with a much longer but more 'pliable' cock fucking my wife. We often role-play this fantasy where I'm the older masseuse at a private resort giving her a full body massage, pre-arranged by her husband to give her all the extras. This came about because she often jokes that my cock, which is of average length, is too thick and rigid. My erection normally stands at 1'o'clock, rigid like a steel rod and requires lengthy foreplay and often extra lube to get the bulbous mushroom head to make it's initial entrance into her inviting pussy regardless of how horny she may be. We would often joke about finding an 'older lover' for her with a long slender floppy cock to satisfy her tight pussy.

This has always been a fantasy/joke and there has never been any intention to make this a reality. She is also constantly conflicted between her primal sexual urges and her strict Catholic upbringing.

"She's acting out my fantasy" was my first thought as the initial shock waves subsided. I strained to see if I knew this man. He appeared to be in his late fifties, possibly 60, slim and toned, about my height with short slightly greying hair. I had the clearest view possible from my vantage point. He was positioned between her wide open legs, lying on top of her and resting his weight on his elbows, fucking her with slow long controlled strokes. With his back to me I could see his dangling ball sack, obscuring his cock, rhythmically slapping her glistening butt hole with each stroke. I went onto my haunches to make a more detailed examination. Now I had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of my darling wife's clearly very wet cunt. She was lifting her hips in unison to meet each of his inward thrusts.

By now Charlene's moans of ecstasy were unrestrained, as were his.

"Oh please fuck me deeper, faster ..." were her first audible words, a familiar and sure sign that her orgasm was imminent. He immediately complied by increasing his pace as well as the length of his stroke while he feverishly kissed her tits and alternately suckled her hardened nipples. He repeatedly withdrew the full length of his cock before quickly plunging it back into her gaping pink pussy before it could close while she used her fingers to furiously rub her clit. It wasn't long before her naked body shuddered as she was engulfed by her orgasm.

He withdrew his still erect gleaming cock from her satiated cunt and slid his body higher up towards the headboard. Seeing his exposed erection made me realise that he wasn't wearing a condom and also gave me the opportunity to gauge the competition. He was almost completely shaven with a rather large drooping ball sack which swayed around like a pendulum as he moved while his penis appeared longer than mine, smooth looking with no prominent veins but quite skinny in girth and pointing at about the 3 o'clock angle in it's erect state. "Did she hand pick him according to our fantasy" I speculated to myself.

He positioned himself just below her boobs and straddled her. "Please can I titty-fuck your fabulous boobs" he asked in an almost pleading voice. Without a word Charlene enveloped his glistening cock between her huge mounds and squeezed them together from the sides. He immediately started rocking backwards and forwards, sliding his cock, generously coated with her milky pussy juice, to and fro between her massive melons dragging his heavy balls along her tummy.

His rocking soon intensified as did his moans of pleasure. With his back still towards me I couldn't witness the finer details of this titty-fuck, suffice to say my wife was possibly about to receive a pearl necklace from a naked man who had just fucked her and I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch this finale. I decided it was time to leave.

I shut the garage door behind me and headed down to the boat harbour to completely digest what I had just witnessed. My mind was racing but my peddling was slow.