Wife Shared with Three BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie pounded Ann's pussy until he was ready to cum, at which point he pulled out, aimed for that perfect rack and plastered my wife's boobs with semen. Next, William stepped up, finally taking his run with my wife after mostly watching until now. He gave it to Ann hard right from the start, slamming in and out of her used pussy as the bed creaked beneath them. Ann spread her legs high and wide, taking the entirety of the black cock deep inside her twat until William too could take no more. He pulled out quickly and added another load to my wife's heaving chest.

Reggie went next, having sex with Ann in the same position as the two men before him. The only difference was that she had two loads of jizz streaming down her tits, sides and stomach. After a few minutes, he deposited his load all over her stomach and stepped aside, completing Ann's trifecta of black men running a train on her.

I shut off the camera, still as hard as ever after watching three guys in a row take turns fucking and finishing on my wife. Now the three of them, full sated, watched on as I reclaimed her. I rested her legs on my shoulders, and she helped guide my cock into her worn vagina. I then looked down on her cum-covered body with more than enough motivation to slam hard and fast into the love of my life. Her body on its own was enough to have me constantly aroused. The fact that she had cum from three other men splattered all over her chest and stomach had me in overdrive.

Pounding my wife hard and fast, I railed her to her my heart's content as we both moaned. Her boobs rocked up and down with each of my thrusts, causing the semen to migrate on her chest. Even after all the abuse she had taken, I still was able to get her off, as her sexy moan crescendoed into a long orgasm. After everything I had watched and participated in over the past hour or so, my wife's climax was the last thing I could take. As she came on my cock, I exploded inside her vagina, cumming deep inside her with one of those intense orgasms that my wife almost always managed to provide for me. We came together for a little bit, Ann's subsiding at first before I was ready to pull out shortly after.

With cum all over her chest and stomach while mine trickled out of her pussy, Ann lay back and caught her breath for a moment before rolling off the bed. As the jizz streamed down her front now that she was standing up, Ann grinned and waved goodbye to her new friends as she headed to the bathroom to clean up. Our black friends were in kind of a trance then, but I got them to snap out of it by asking them to get dressed and be on their way. I received some high fives and effusive praise for having such an amazing wife. Once they were dressed, the men left one by one, Eddie chatting with me the longest before he went.

Ann remained in the bathroom until it was only the two of us left in the hotel room. She gave me a kiss and thanked me for making her feel so sexy and for giving her such a great time. I assured her it was at least as enjoyable for me. She never ceased to amaze me, but she left me especially in awe that night after expertly handling those three new friends tonight. They would have never known otherwise that Ann was your typical wholesome wife and mother.

We managed four other sessions with black men during the course of the summer as part of our decision to share Ann with just black men until fall began. Three of those events were simply threesomes. Two of them were typical (though not to say any type of sex with Ann was merely typical) where I watched a guy with a big black cock have hot sex with my wife while I filmed parts of it. Then I'd join in where the other guy and I would double-team her until he came, and then I'd reclaim my vixen by pounding her as another man's cum clung to her chest until I either blew inside her or on her.

For one of the threesomes, Ann got the guy and me so worked up with a sexy striptease dance that I just set up the camera, and we two guys just went right to town on her. We finished her off with a steamy double-penetration fuck that ended in a double creampie. That lucky guy never imagined he'd be getting off inside the ass of another man's wife!

The other of the four events was the only other one that involved more than one guest. Ann was treated to two black cocks while I was treated to watching them splitroast her on a hotel bed. I was hoping for double penetration that night too, but the guys didn't last long enough, so Ann, thinking quickly, made up for it by giving me the pleasure of watching them both give her a facial. As was normal, I took my turn last, and it was really hot fucking her while she still had two loads of cum on her face!

When fall finally came around, our white friends were plenty eager to start having sex with my wife again and getting back into our old routine. We opened it up again with a four-man gangbang that might be worth writing about in another story. To give away the best parts, we made her airtight for as long as she could handle. Then after a break, we took turns with her we came on her face and tits like she asked. When you've got a wife like Ann, you can't help but show her off.

12