Wife Sold at Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday when she returned ...

"I was shocked when I heard ten thousand and then sold. It was so high and so final." She relaxed back on the couch, with one leg up.

We were sitting on the couch facing each other now. The first bottle of wine was almost empty. I had already opened a second, just in case.

"What did you think of the guy when you saw who it was? You can be honest." I topped off her wine.

"I was processing everything. I had just been sold." She laughed a bit, then carried on. "I looked over at him and I thought he was handsome. I began to wonder what he was going to do to me. I thought about how you were feeling." She rubbed my thigh to comfort me.

"What happened next?" I put my hand on hers, on my thigh.

"They took me back to the stall with the other two women. They uncuffed us and took the gags out, then brought us inside. Fuck that gag," she said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I know you hate ball gags." I laughed along with her.

"They took us back into the bedroom from before; put robes on us, and brought us out to a car waiting for each of us. It was all pretty quick," she described and followed with a long exhale.

"There was a driver in the front and I was naked, except for the robe in the back. A few minutes later the guy got in."

"What did he say?" I said, with much anticipation.

"He told me his name was James. He needed to not know any private information. He carefully scanned the information about my restrictions, likes, etc... and he was happy to have me for the weekend." She explained it as if she was laying out power points.

"Wow. That is intense. Then what?" I said, curious to hear every detail.

"I didn't speak to him right away, and he told me that was good, 'don't talk until spoken to'," she exhaled with another long breath.

"Wow, right to the point. Where did you go?" I was still very curious.

"His house. It was maybe an hour away. Very nice place uptown." She paused, took a sip. "He told me he was married, but his wife was out of town for work. She is also part of the club and told him he could bid this weekend, but only if he wanted someone. I guess he really wanted me." She was still rubbing my thigh but then stood up. "Sorry, hun, I need the bathroom. This wine is going way too fast," She laughed.

She came back a few minutes later. I had set my wine down and hugged her when she came back. We sat back on the couch.

"I imagine you want to hear all of it, huh?" she exclaimed as if I was about to be shocked. "It would be better if you just asked me things and I answered. It will be easier to recall everything."

"Okay. Well, I don't care about his house," I said with a laugh; she laughed along, too. "You had sex with him?

"Yes."

"Did he wear a condom?" I asked, nervously.

"Don't be mad," she answered, slowly.

"It's okay. I'm sure he was very screened. I'm not mad, it's all just a lot to take in," I said, rubbing her hand. "Did he cum in you?"

"Yes."

I let out a long exhale, then smiled slightly, as I went back to the questions. "You blew him?"

"Yes. I also swallowed," she replied quickly as if to almost get the question over with.

"There was no one else at the house, right?!" I said quickly, with an exclamation.

"Oh no. Fuck no. I wouldn't have done that. We never left the house. He had food delivered but that was it." She rubbed my hand to reassure me.

"What was a day like? The first night?" I said, nervously.

"Well, when we got to his place, he brought me inside. He gave me a tour of the house. Showed me the bathroom I could use, where food was. All that stuff. He told me I would only be wearing heels for the weekend 'so don't worry about anything else.'" She took a sip of wine, then paused for a moment.

"He then had me kneel in the middle of the room while he undressed. He sat down on a chair in the middle of the living room and told me to crawl to him. I did. At first, I was going too fast; he told me to slow down, and so I did. Then he told me to blow him, so I started on that," she explained as if it was just any other task.

"Did he cum?"

"Yes. Then he told me to lick him clean, which I did. Then he got dressed and asked if I was hungry and I told him I was starving. He said he had dinner to warm up for us. He walked me into the kitchen and had me face a corner. He put a vibrator in my hand and told me to hold it on my pussy while he got dinner ready. I thought I was going to die. It felt like twenty minutes of this thing going full speed on me, while he made dinner." She briefly looked down.

"Sorry if this is a lot. I want you to just know everything." She reassured me with her soft touch.

We stopped at this moment. Ashley wanted to take a shower and relax a bit. We ultimately decided that the next morning, which happened to be a Monday holiday, would be a great time to pick back up everything. I stayed up well past Ashley, still running high on all the emotions. I woke up late and she wasn't in bed. I knew I had the day off, but for some reason, I went right to the shower as if I had to work. I went downstairs and there she was.

I was stunned when I saw my wife. Ashley was naked on her knees on the rug in front of one of the chairs in the living room. She was looking down and I could tell she heard me but didn't move from her position. On the table next to the chair was a cup of coffee. I assume it was put there before I went in the shower because at this point it was lukewarm. I figured out that she couldn't have done anything about it because after she made the coffee she handcuffed herself behind her back and got into position. I sat down in front of her.

"This is a pleasant and unexpected surprise," I said, as I sat in the chair. I looked down at my wife, who was still looking down in her kneeling position. "But the coffee is a bit cold. Sorry, I took so long in the shower."

"May I speak?" she requested in a soft tone, still not looking up.

"Of course," I said, as I looked down at her.

"I made it early and you were in the shower long. I'm sorry, it was my fault. I should have done better," she said, still focused on the floor in front of her.

"It's okay. It is a learning experience," I offered, as I brushed her arm and reassured her.

"Sir, with all due respect, it is not okay. I need to be put in my place." She stated it quietly, but assertively.

"In your place?" I questioned, with a pause, stunned at my wife.

"If I'm not too out of line, may I suggest spanking me?" she submitted, still focused on the same spot on the floor.

"Wow, okay. I wasn't expecting all of this. Umm, so you want to be spanked?" I confirmed, as I placed a finger on her chin and brought her gaze up to mine.

"Yes, sir," she answered, with a slow nod.

I helped her up to a standing position. The chair I was currently in had armrests and not much room for two people. I helped her to the couch and I sat down. I slowly guided my newly submissive and obedient wife over my lap. I put my hand on her ass and rubbed it, slowly. Her look focused on the floor past my foot. I lifted my hand and hit her with a light spank. It wasn't hard, but it made a loud noise.

"Sir, may I speak?" she said slowly, with a soft voice.

I was shocked at all the 'sir' stuff. We had played this before, but this time, it felt more genuine. It felt like she had found a place she wanted to be in. "Of course, you may," I said, as I looked down at her naked body draped over me.

"The spank has to hurt. I won't learn anything by not feeling pain." She paused with a long exhale in between words. "Maybe even more than once. Don't worry if it is too much. I will tell you, sir."

I didn't say anything for a bit. I was in shock and still registering the words my wife spoke to me. My hand was on her ass still rubbing it. I brought it off slowly and I could see her wince a bit and wait for the smack. I thought about it for a few seconds. I was afraid if it was too hard, she might freak out about all of this and want to stop. Which was okay for me, but I just didn't want to put her off on trying other things in the future. I let the hand fly and the sound of the palm and fingers of my hand hitting her ass could be heard throughout the house.

Ashley winced a bit at the smack, then let out a little whimper, "Fuck."

I could see her hands wanting to rub her ass where she had just been struck, but she held back.

"Thank you, sir. I'm sorry about the coffee," she said, as she relaxed a bit from the hit.

My hand went up again. I didn't say a word. This time with the same force, I laid another smack on her other ass cheek. Her body shook and her head nodded up and down a few times.

"Fuck, oww," she yelped, with a louder voice this time. She paused for a moment, then said the exact words again, "Thank you, sir. I'm sorry about the coffee."

I paused for a few moments. I could see her head start to turn and look up at me. I don't know why, but I just felt we weren't done with this. I lifted my hand again and before she could make eye contact with me, I gave a harder smack on the first cheek. She winced worse than the first two hits. She didn't say anything right away, as her head dropped down. I could hear a faint sniffling and almost a crying noise. She composed herself and then spoke.

"Thank you, sir. I'm sorry about the coffee," she said with a softer tone than the first two times.

"I believe you, Ashley. I know next time it will be hot. I'm sorry I had to do this to you," I said, as I started to help her up from over my knees.

"Sir?" she questioned with a soft tone, as she made eye contact with me.

I looked down at her eyes. "Yes?"

"Don't stop because you think I'm hurt. Stop because you feel I've learned my lesson," she stated, with a slow direct tone.

"Are you sure?" I voiced in a bit of shock, as I looked at her.

"Yes, sir. You're in charge. I trust you." Her head dropped back down over my knees.

I couldn't figure out what this guy did with my wife over the weekend, but she was either broken or turned on by all of this. Her ass was red, but not a bright red. As I started rubbing it, she winced a bit but then relaxed. I slowly lifted my hand off of her ass, and I could feel her tense up. Then I laid it down harder than the first three. This smack was to make a point.

She winced and squirmed right away, then blurted out, "I'm sorry, sir. I'm sorry, sir. Please don't hit me again, sir."

Her hands were trying to free themselves from the cuffs she had put on. She desperately wanted to rub the stinging, red pain. Instead, I reached down and gently rubbed her bright red ass. After a few moments, I took my hand away and she braced for another impact.

"I believe you, Ashley. Why don't you try the coffee again?" I said as I started to help her off of my lap and up to a standing position next to me. Her hands, which were still cuffed behind her back, rubbed over her ass as best as she could.

"Thank you, sir. I promise it will be hot this time," she said, affirmatively.

I reached over to the table where the key was and uncuffed her. "This will probably make it easier for you."

She didn't say anything. She walked past me, rubbing her ass the whole way. A few minutes later, she returned with a hot cup of coffee. She set it down on the table next to me and then knelt in front of me. I sipped it.

"Thank you, Ashley. This is much better. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but you'll know next time," I said, with a stern voice.

"Yes, Master. Again, I am sorry about what happened before. I will be better next time. If it pleases Master, may his slave pleasure him?" Her head bowed down, as she returned to her focus on the floor.

This was the first time I had heard my wife refer to herself as a slave. I was a bit taken aback by it. There was so much from this weekend that I wanted to learn more about. I had to admit though, in the current state of the situation, I was aroused, and her pleasing me was exactly what I wanted.

"You may, slave," I said, with a stern voice.

Ashley didn't hesitate. Her hands moved up to the running shorts I was wearing and pulled them right down. She pulled my cock out of my boxer briefs and her mouth went right to it. She licked up and down each side, over the head, and even around my balls. She never looked up at me, but just focused on pleasing me. It felt so amazing, I couldn't even touch the coffee.

At one point, I could feel her push herself down as far as she had ever been on my cock. My cock started to quiver right there. She picked up the pace, and before long, I started to cum. She held her mouth over my cock, until I let out a long exhale and fell back in the chair. Her mouth came off of me and she took a long swallow. Her tongue went back down to my shaft and she started to lick all over me.

"Did that please Master?" she asked, still looking at my cock.

"Very much so. You were wonderful," I complimented, as I tilted her gaze up to my face.

She nodded and then moved from her kneeling position between my legs. She stood up. I could tell she was a bit confused as to what to do now.

"Why don't you go stand in the corner over there, while Master finishes his coffee," I said, pointing to one side of the room.

She didn't say a word. She walked quickly over to the corner and faced it. I was still at a loss for words, as to what was going on. I got up and got my phone which I set on the kitchen table when I saw my wife on her knees, naked. I sat back down in the chair and sipped the coffee. It had been almost an hour since I came down from the shower and a lot had happened in that hour. I looked back over and she was not moving. Her gaze was still in the corner. Her hands were down behind her back over her ass. I could see her rub it a little, every so often.

I went back to my phone. I did have a couple of work emails, even though it was a holiday. I quickly responded to those, while I took sips of the coffee. What I thought was quick, I then realized was almost a half hour. I looked over and my wife, still in her position, quietly focused on the wall.

"Ashley, why don't we take a break from this and go get some breakfast," I said, as I stood up and made my way to her.

She turned from the corner and faced me. "If that is what Master wants," she said, as she broke eye contact with me and looked down.

"Let's take a break from the whole master-slave thing, too," I said, as I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry. Was that too much? Did you not like it?" she asked, as she made eye contact with me again.

"It was intense, but yes, I enjoyed it. I just don't know where it came from. I mean I think it came from the weekend, which I would like to still hear more about." I approached her and ran my hands down her sides.

"I would love to tell you more. Can we go to that coffee shop around the corner I like?" she offered, with a smile.

"Sounds good. Why don't you go get ready? I'm going to clean up a bit." I broke her embrace and went over to get my phone.

I went to the bathroom and washed up. I came back out and waited for Ashley. It seemed like forever. I thought to myself how long does it take for a woman to put on yoga pants and a workout top for a casual breakfast? I heard her heels on the stairs as she walked.

Ashley slowly approached. She had fixed up her hair and makeup. She had on this white mini-dress that was very clingy. She wore it once before when we went out while on vacation. She had on some high, white wedge heels. She didn't say anything, as she grabbed her purse and then clung onto my arm as if someone was trying to pull her away from me.

"I didn't know it was going to be like a date thing. I'll change into something else," I said, as I tried to break the embrace.

"No, you're fine. I want to look like this for you," she said, as she squeezed hard and pulled me out the door.

We drove to the coffee shop. It was pretty busy since it was a holiday. We decided to get some pastries and coffee to go and find a quiet place to sit. Around the corner, we found some patio seats outside a dinner-only restaurant. We sat down at the table across from each other.

"So... after I blew him and we had dinner. That is where I left off, right?" she asked, as she took a small bite of her muffin.

I coughed a bit as I sipped my coffee. Not expecting her to jump right in. "Oh, yeah. That sounds right."

"We finished eating and cleaned up. He put me back in the corner again with the vibrator. I know it is weird but that whole corner thing turned me on." She paused for a moment, to see if I would say anything. I just took a sip of my coffee and then looked at her.

"So we went back into the living room. There was an ottoman and he had me get on it. I knelt on it and then lay on my chest. He took my wrists and tied them below my knees. My ass was sticking way up in the air." She paused and sipped her coffee, then continued. "My face was uncomfortable, just flipping it side to side. I remember he wrapped a rope around my tied legs and hands, and all around the ottoman so I couldn't shift. I felt so vulnerable just being exposed to him."

"You were still naked, right?" I said as I focused on recreating the scene in my head.

"Yes. Except for the heels and collar. He took the leash off," Ashley said casually as if she was just describing what she had for breakfast.

"Okay, then what?"

"He had one of those whips. The ones with the man strands." She paused and looked up for a second then blurted out, "Flogger. He had one of those and he slowly ran it over my body."

"Damn, that sounds scary," I said, as I looked at her with concern.

"He told me if anything was too much to say the safe word 'purple'. He made me say it to him before we started. The entire time I was there, he was very respectful and courteous about my well-being. He didn't tell me everything that was going to happen, but he was very concerned that I was okay when stuff was happening. He then started slowly hitting me with it.

"The first couple almost felt as if clothes were just running over my body. Then he picked up the pace. I don't know how many there were, but finally, one connected, and I winced hard. I let out a 'fuck' and he stopped. He asked me if it was purple and I said 'no.'" She paused and grabbed my hand. "It was crazy intense. He hit me hard five more times in different directions. I wanted to cry, but I held back. Then he stopped. He rubbed me and told me I was a good girl." She let out a long exhale and then sipped her coffee.

"It was probably best if I wasn't there," I said, as I grabbed her hand.

"Oh, for sure," she said, as she smiled at me. "Then he came around to my face. He told me that the rest was going to be about pleasure, but if it was too much, to just shake my head from side to side and snap my fingers. Then he put a ball gag in my mouth." She paused to look around, not thinking anyone could be near.

"You must have hated that. It all sounds incredibly intense, too." I looked around with her.

"I didn't hate it. I felt helpless and it turned me on. He then took that vibrating wand thing, we have one, and pushed it into my pussy, and turned it on low. He worked it up slowly to high and I was quivering. I climaxed once and he turned it off. That is when he fucked me," she said, pushing her coffee and half-eaten muffin out of the way, as she looked at her husband.

"Did he tell you it was coming? Could you see it? Was he big?" I asked curiously, my eyes fixed on hers.

"He wasn't longer than you, but he was thick. It didn't hurt at first, but he was thick. I couldn't see behind me well. I tried to look, but it was just too hard to move that way. I thought it could have been a toy, but then I felt his body push into mine. He started slow but then worked up the speed pretty quickly. The ottoman was sliding back and forth as he held onto my sides. He went hard for a few minutes. I climaxed again," she said, with a look of joy on her face.