Wife Succumbs in Hawaii Pt. 04

Story Info
Remi is bred.
3.6k words
4.14
27.7k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************************************************************

"OOOH-H-H! Oh! {Nnng!}"

As she recovered from her dream, she found herself seated on Derek's lap and her loins were drenched. Recovering from her squirting orgasm, she looked down and she could see Derek's bare, erect cock in between her legs. He had completely opened the front of her dress, exposing the entirety of her body, including her luscious, succulent tits and her smooth belly. Her clean-shaven pussy was barely hidden under the sheer g-string.

He was massaging her left breast with his hand, occasionally tweaking her nipple. His right hand was at work under her g-string. She could see his knuckles slowing down in response to her climax but they were still moving up and down through the sheer fabric as he continued to stimulate her.

Was her squirting orgasm due to his finger fucking or due to her dream?

He was surprised that he had brought her to such a powerful climax so quickly. He was pleased knowing that her senses were being overrun by feelings of lust.

The group's recipe for success was to make sure that their targets enjoyed the encounter as much as possible. This would result in feelings of guilt, making it less likely that their activities would be reported to the authorities. How can it be rape if I enjoyed it so much? And my husband must never find out!

It was also possible that they might like it enough to come back for more. They were always happy to provide a return engagement.

Of course, the cameras situated throughout the apartment insured that there would be ample evidence of their infidelity so that they would agree to anything in order to conceal their affair. They provided clear pictures from multiple angles. That, plus they had also recently introduced a video camera which would clearly prove that they had enjoyed the night's activities, if they had any doubt in their mind.

"Now it's my turn.", he thought. Derek started to relieve Remi of her clothing, not that there was much left to remove. She had made it easy for him.

When intending to inseminate a woman, he liked her to be completely naked during the delivery of his potent seed.

He lifted her back up and slid the dress off her arms. He tossed it carelessly to the floor. He removed her anklet and stilettos and then her necklace and earrings. He placed them all carefully on the table next to the couch. He would leave her g-string on for a while more.

Lastly, he wanted her wedding ring off. He placed a little bit of spit on his finger for lubrication and twisted her band off, also setting it on the table.

Somehow, when he took off her wedding band, she instinctually understood that he meant to impregnate her. She didn't know if she still capable of producing an egg but she still had her period occasionally. Would all these orgasms trigger her to release a viable egg?

She had been taken by force by a virile male who intended to breed her with his progeny. He had dragged her to his cave by force and would soon be balls deep to inject her with millions of sperm. The evolutionary memory of her female ancestors being dragged to be bred in caves by victorious, large-dicked males forced her body to react. Her pussy twitched violently yet again.

Remi could see Derek's cock clearly now. The slit at the end of his tool produced a large glob of precum which Derek would gather with a finger and carry to her pussy to lubricate her clit. Most, of the time now, though, instead of placing the precum on her sensitive button, he was carrying it as deep into her as he could, to her g-spot.

Remi knew that precum contains viable sperm. She had the sperm of another man, a man not her husband, swimming inside her body. These few pioneer swimmers had a long way to go and a hostile environment: the vaginal canal, the cervical strait, the uterine bay and, finally, the fallopian passage, all which had to be traversed in order to reach the egg.

Derek planned to cut the distance his swimmers would have to travel. He would also provide massive reinforcements.

She could see his delivery instrument and, she had to admit, it was a beautiful tool, massive to behold. She almost relished its use.

Both her mind and body had been prepared all night for this moment. Events and circumstances had conspired against her. She herself had purchased the wardrobe which led to her downfall. She had naughtily agreed to wear her hair flower on the wrong side and was tricked into wearing the anklet. Then she was preheated by Ricky at the luau. She unsuspectingly was given a concoction designed to weaken her will and enhance her libido. Finally, now, Derek was subjecting her to expert ministrations to condition her body for a mating. She knew that she was ripe for the taking. There would be no stopping her breeding.

That thought triggered yet another orgasm. She had lost count of her climaxes.

Finally, he began to lower her soaked g-string He stopped to insert his moist finger into her ass for additional stimulation, a foreboding of pleasures to come.

The g-string didn't quite make it off her foot.

Her climax caused her to fade from consciousness for a couple of minutes as Derek continued to strum her clit and g-spot at a regular easy pace in order to prolong and enhance her pleasure. He continued sucking on her tits.

At that moment, Bob, the bartender, walked in, stripped and went directly to the baby oil, his favorite sex aid. Sylvana had a gorgeous ass and he had been lusting all night to take her first for his anal enjoyment. This was Bob's quirk. He loved the tightness of a woman's chute and he could see that she was a real slut.

He positioned the video camera and applied a generous amount of baby oil to her crack. Rey had been working her ass with his fingers to stretch it for some time now. Bob had a big cockhead but the shaft was slender. He covered her mouth with his hand to stifle her screams. Those screams turned to moans as her asshole adjusted to his penetrations. Bob and each of his partners knew how to coordinate their thrusting for maximum pleasure for themselves and their dp victims.

Derek rolled Remi onto her back. Now was his moment of conquest. His favorite moment was when the slut could look at his turgid cock with no chance to stop the insemination. He lifted her legs to his shoulders. Now he would fertilize her. Nothing could prevent it.

He slapped his now-massive cock on her pussy. He placed his cock along the length of her slit and massaged her clit with a cameltoe slide. Her pussy lips were partially wrapped around the length of his throbbing tool like a hot dog bun.

Her vagina was extremely moist from his ministrations. Her natural juices, provided by nature to facilitate the reproductive process was working just fine. He would slip into her easily.

He lifted her hips because he wanted her to see the moment of his victory. In her drowsed and helpless state, she felt and saw the cockhead at her opening. Her cunt was widening and beginning to swallow his tool.

Her eyes flew open wide. She couldn't believe it! "No.", she thought quietly. This was the only objection she could muster. This would be the only time she would express a lack of desire to be bred. Pleasure would be in control of her body from here on out.

He easily slid his cock in her to the hilt and Remi orgasmed when he hit the back of her vagina. {Uh-h-n!} Derek settled down into a nice rhythm sliding his cock in and out of her. He enjoyed the view from above of his cock sliding into this sleeping beauty before making himself comfortable lying on top of her.

Remi fell into sleep for a few moments more. Derek would be sure that she was awake for the grand finale. No rush. He wanted some time to enjoy the feeling of the warm, slick pussy that was wrapped around his cock.

His initial plans for her had changed. When they first met, he had planned to enjoy her in a myriad of positions in their initial encounter but now he just wanted his complete load of sperm to swim in her womb. She had just arrived in Oahu and he would have several more nights to enjoy her body in a variety of ways. He would use her to maximize his pleasure later. Right now, he had only one mission: to fertilize her. He would take his time. He knew the longer he lasted, the more sperm he would deposit into her receptive womb.

Whenever he felt himself beginning to cum, he would slow his pace or stop completely, enjoying the feeling of her warm, tight pussy massaging his cock. She wasn't massaging his shaft intentionally. Her pussy muscles just couldn't help it. It was nature's way of ensuring a successful breeding.

When she awoke again, she knew that he was beating down the entrance to her womb and when she felt him go in past her cervix, she felt a short, sharp pain on her right side. She had experienced this before. She had released an egg. Now it was only a matter of time. Her strict Filipino Catholicism would preclude any thought of an abortion. She would have this baby.

Derek was getting close: "You're so tight, bitch! You're going to have my baby! Tell your husband the baby is his! I'm breeding you! I'm not pulling out!" "{Uh-ng!} Bobb-by, g-get the camera!"

She was already pregnant, she was sure. Looking down at his cock penetrating her cunt, she could see that his cock was already covered in white cream, his precum, which was potent with sperm.

Bob brought the camera and stood on their left side. She was surprised to see her expressions. No anger, no sadness. All she saw was the undeniable look of pleasure. She was enjoying her defilement. The "O" on her face and her moaning was testament to her rapture. She couldn't believe it. It felt so fucking good! She wanted more!

Derek motioned Bob to the rear and he zoomed in to show her pussy with Derek's cock and his sperm-laden balls which she could see clearly in the monitor. At certain camera angles, she could see her own face looking down at their merged genitals, awaiting the inevitable. A line of their conjoined juices was already running down her asscrack.

Bob removed her last vestige of modesty, her g-string. They were both now completely naked as nature intended and his thrusting would complete a reproductive process that was designed to maximize pleasure.

She could tell that he was having trouble holding back his cum. She couldn't stop her feeling of lust at the moment. She was a captured female, his sex toy, being bred and fulfilling her biological purpose.

"{Uhn!} Take it, bitch! Take my seed! {Arg-h}"

Remi looked at the monitor and she could see his balls contract and release, contract and release, several times. He was shooting ropes of sperm into her unprotected womb.

Since his cockhead was in her uterus, there was no way that his potent sperm could miss fertilizing her egg. There would be a zygote in just a few hours which would implant itself in her nutritious uterine lining.

He stayed in her for a few minutes, enjoying the post-orgasmic experience and corking her cervix with his cockhead so no semen could possibly escape.

After several minutes, Derek covered her with a blanket and Remi fell into the deep sleep of a woman who had been through a long sex session. About 45 minutes later, though, Rey, reinvigorated with a Viagra booster was ready to enjoy the pleasures of her amazing body and beautiful face. He especially enjoyed the first few minutes of fucking her oiled up mammaries and then humping her gorgeous yet confused face.

Because he had no feelings for her at all, he didn't hesitate to position her on the couch so her head hung over the edge of the armrest. Then he forced his cock down her throat until she gagged and tears fell down her cheeks. With her years of cock-sucking experience, though, she was soon able to adjust by relaxing her throat and catching breaths between his thrusts. He loved seeing his cock bulge in her throat.

After a few minutes, he slipped a ball gag into her mouth and applied copious amounts of oil to her loins. He lay behind her and boned her vaginally but began to "miss" her vagina on re-entry and hit her backside opening. As it became more lubricated and with repeated hits, her anal musculature began to weaken, much as her cervix had during Derek's attack on her uterus. Eventually, his cockhead popped through her anal ring and he slowly began to train her ass with his rod. Rey eventually reached full length, with only his balls to prevent further invasion. After she got used to it, Rey removed the ball gag to allow her moans of pleasure to mix in with the others in the room.

He shot his spunk into her bowels and soon white cream was flowing out of both her holes.

Again, after another reprieve, it was time for the next rotation. Phil came to carry her to the bedroom (tonight was his night to use the bed.) He wanted to get his rocks off and empty more of his balls into her luscious body.

With years of manipulation of his tool, Phil had shaped his cock similar to porn stud Lee Stone's, with an upward bend of his erect member. It resulted in greater stimulation of a woman's g-spot. Many a woman had orgasmed on his amazing tool. Remi was amazed to see the bulge of his cock poking through the surface of her belly with each of his inward thrusts.

He fucked her doggy-style for several minutes before propping her up over a wedge pillow and finishing her up with piledriver sex. He honestly didn't care much about her pleasure, only his own. To him, she was just a warm, living fuck-toy, a sperm bank who was only fulfilling the function for which nature had created her: to please men. A woman with a body this hot was made for fucking.

When he came, he pushed her down on the bed and shot the first two ropes into her mouth, then he covered her face in sperm, forcing her eyes closed. He thought that she looked even more beautiful this way, covered in his cum. He pushed her jaw closed so she had no choice but to swallow his baby cream.

Phil used his dick to gather the sperm on her face. He then fed it to her. She licked and sucked his cock until it was clean.

When it was his turn to enjoy Remi, Jake, much like her husband, did not miss her resemblance to Jayden Lee.

Jake had decided, even when he saw her at the bar, that he wanted to re-enact the porn star's half-nelson sex scene that he had seen many times before, so many times that he had it memorized (search: Busty Asian Jayden Lee lubed ass fucked hard).

He took a few minutes to inflate a rubber pool. He picked her up, placed her gently in the pool and covered her in oil. Then, he jumped in to enjoy the pleasures of her incredible body. A couple of gentle slaps roused her from her sleep. He then re-enacted the porn scene from memory. He positioned Bob with the camera to recreate each angle for his later enjoyment. He fucked her oiled-up tits.

Now fully compliant from the drugs and her own lust, she now began to actively participate as she willingly sucked his cock as he relaxed on his back. After working her ass with three fingers, he went for the coup de grace: he pulled her on his lap and placed her in a half-nelson with his cock deep in her ass with Bob capturing all the action on camera.

After a several minutes, he placed the camera on the tripod and joined in on the action, filling her vacant pink pussy with cock, making a sandwich out of her. Bob and Jake double penetrated Remi for several minutes to the chorus of their moans of pleasure, all captured on video.

The scene was so erotic that everyone else in the apartment stopped and gathered around to watch the action. The men were so excited that they all came on her, bukkake-style, covering her face and body with sperm.

In the light of a new day, both the women and the men were exhausted. There was more fucking that night and day but the week was still young.

The women were mesmerized to see themselves in full-color hi-def pornographic action. There was no need to state the obvious. The guys expected to be serviced all week.

Remi, however, would not be shared. She would be for Derek's exclusive use and pleasure for the rest of her time in Hawaii.

He gave her a tiny string bikini to wear at the condo pool and, later, at a quiet beach. They found a secluded little dune and he finally enjoyed seeing that deep red lipstick smeared on the base of his cock. He fucked her mercilessly in view of a silhouetted palm tree leaning under a setting Hawaiian sun. A couple of by-passers stopped to watch her ride his cock. She never knew a more erotic moment.

One evening, she wore the small black dress she had bought to an elegant restaurant. Remi stroked his cock under the tablecloth after only a mild protest. Since the table cloth was long, he even had her give him a blowjob as she kneeled below the table. Unknown to her, the heels of her stilettoes could be seen under the tablecloth. The other patrons in the establishment knew what was happening and he received several winks of support from the men who wished that they were in his shoes.

Later, after dessert, he took her to the men's room which had a generously-sized handicapped bathroom and fucked her in the toilet before taking her home for a night of further enjoyment. She had never known the thrill of public sex. She found it exciting to see the eyes of lustful men watching them fornicate through the crack of the toilet door. A couple of them managed to snap pictures with their phones.

Every day and night was a different sexual adventure and delight.

The 4th night, he took her to the complex's hot tub for a late-night fuck session. Before their action got hot, a young couple asked to join them in the warm waters of the hot tub. The thrill of being with another couple also clad in a string bikini and tight, bulge-revealing briefs led to both couples removing their swimwear to enjoy the soothing water. Soon, the women were riding their men with their breasts bobbing above the foam. Eventually, the temptation to switch partners proved to be too great. Both women were double penetrated that night.

Her final night on the islands, he took Remi to a private sex club. This didn't really fit with his plan to be her exclusive provider of sperm but bringing a woman of this caliber raised his standing in the club, making him welcome for future visits. She didn't wear her little black dress much that evening.

She more than doubled her body count in one night. Quite frankly, she lost count of the number of men who used her that night. She even experienced being made air-tight. It was a night of total lust.

Derek's buddies satisfied themselves with the other ladies. Eden, it turned out, didn't need the roofies or threat of exposure. She just wanted to enjoy some strange cock and she got plenty.

Sylvana was even sluttier as she made herself available for orgies and gangbangs each night. She had a fabulous body and she wanted to use it.

Vanessa wasn't quite so slutty but, as deprived as she was at home, she managed to enjoy her time on the islands. As much as she loved her husband, she was going to miss the day-and-night sex sessions.

As for Remi, she never knew that such pleasure was possible. She was devoted to her husband but being used as a sex toy made her feel desirable and alive.

When she went home to Mitch, he couldn't help but notice the bruises and bite marks around her breasts and nipples. Her tan lines testified to the tiny string bikini she'd worn all week. Her cunt was distended and loose. Of course, her anal virginity was taken several times and her butthole was way huge.

Maybe more distressing was the fact that she had no tan line under her wedding ring. She never wore her wedding band, the symbol of her fidelity, the entire time that she was there!

She denied anything had happened. Her downcast eyes as Mitch demanded details couldn't hide the truth. He knew that she had been unfaithful. And now, three months after the trip, her belly was beginning to show.

12